The Chase

Story Info
A race in the woods ends in a little dirty fun.
1.1k words
4.02
16.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep them closed!" she giggles, her small hand tugging at his, pulling him into the gathering dark of the woods. In his obligatory blindness, he bumps over roots and skirmishes with bushes, the toes of his sneakers collecting mud and leaves. She was very bad with directions, and he was certain that they would never end up wherever she was trying to go. "Closed!" she turns back and trills, shushing his protests and questions.

He is about to take his final stand and order them back to the cabin when she stops and pushes him against a tree. All at once, her body is pressed to his and her are in his hair and her full lips are opening his, her tongue searching his mouth. She pulls his hands to her ass and he obliges, gripping the roundness beneath her dress. He can smell the lake behind the scent of her skin. "Can I open my eyes now?" he whispers into her mouth. "I know where we are."

"No!" She leans away from him and he hears the rustle of her dress sliding over her head. "Stay there." He shifts against the tree, rubbing his cock through his jeans; he can hear her step away, branches cracking beneath her feet. "Okay ... now."

He opens his green eyes and his vision shudders into focus -- then he sees her, standing at the edge of the lake in a little black bikini. She smiles at him and laughs, fidgeting with the halter straps. He can see the outline of her long legs in the twilight, the curve of her ass, the shallow shadows of her ribs. Just as he starts towards her, she yells, "Catch me if you can!" and jumps into the lake.

He gasps and tears at his clothing, flinging his t-shirt, sneakers, and jeans into the dirt. "No fair!" he calls, watching her disappear in one place and reappear further down the bank. "I haven't even got a swimsuit!" His skin is porcelain against the violet of the sky, the muscles of his legs and arms cut out in the brightness. He tugs at his boxer briefs, stretched tight against his erection, and runs in after her.

The shock of cold takes his breath away when he dips underwater, but he is strong, and she is a slow swimmer. She shrieks with delight when she sees him gaining on her, thrashing in the water as if the silly performance would bring her speed. For a moment, she is alone above the dark glass of the water; then she feels the brush of his fingers on her waist and he lifts her out of the lake, laughing and kissing at her wet skin.

"I've caught you; what's my prize?" Her arms are around his neck and their kicking legs cross and uncross underwater. She slides a hand down his chest, scratching at the rough hair across his pectorals, and strokes the hardness beneath his boxer-briefs. His hips buck a little at her touch, willing her to grip his cock and bring him relief. She wraps her legs around him instead, and the warmth of her pussy makes him ache.

"I'm your prize," she murmurs into his ear, moving her libs to nibble at his neck. He moans softly and slips a hand into her bottoms, his fingers parting her wet lips. As he pushes two fingers into her, she gasps and pulls his hair, repeating his name as his fingers slides in and out of her pussy. She cums with a shudder. He gazes up at her and wordlessly leads her to the bank, drawing her urgently through the water. He is on land first, and he watches her climb up and stand before him, the dark of her suit almost blending with the dark of her body but for the wet shine of her skin. "Suck my cock. Please."

"Sit there," she demands, pushing him between the roots of a wide tree. The bark scratches the skin of his back, but she kneels between his legs and kisses him hard and he forgets the tree. She jerks his boxer briefs down his legs and his cock hits his stomach with a wet slap, making her giggle. "So hard for me," she says, flipping her wet braid over her shoulder; then she brings her lips to his cock, kissing the head. She swirls her tongue over the tip and dips her head, her warm mouth closing over his long shaft. He exhales sharply as she pushes his cock deeper into her throat, tracing her tongue along the base. Suddenly she is standing, turning -- she pushes the black bottoms off and remains bent over, rubbing and parting her ass cheeks to show him the bright pink of her pussy. "Can I fuck you?" he asks, his voice dry with desire.

She returns to straddle him, her cunt an inch above his waiting cock, and she whispers, "Ask again." He repeats the question, gripping her hips and trying to thrust up into her, struggling against her surprising strength.

"Can I please, please fuck you?" he says finally, desperately. She sinks onto his cock and their moans blend in the dark. He lifts her tits out of her bikini and sucks and bites her nipples as she bounces up and down. She cums again grinding her hips against his, his cock deep within her wet cunt.

She stands and pulls him up with her, and he spins her to face the tree. "Bend over, love." Kissing her shoulders, he unties her top and lets it fall into the dirt. Her breathing quickens as he brings his arms around her to massage the softness of her tits. Her hands are against the trunk and he is about to thrust into her when they hear soft rustling and conversation nearby. "I think there are people here, baby," he murmurs, pulling back slightly.

"I don't give a fuck," she says. She looks back at him, her dark eyes defiant. "Just fuck me already!" With that, his nails are in her hips and he is driving his cock into her tight cunt, her ass slapping against his hips. They can hear the foreign conversation getting louder and dissolving into gasps of surprise. He reaches for her braid and pulls; she responds with the scream, "Fuck me harder!"

His nails scratch down her back and he thrusts faster, yelling, "God, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" With a final thrust, he throws his head back and shouts, cumming hard inside of her.

They separate and search for the passersby, who have disappeared into the trees. She grins. "I'm sure they enjoyed the show." His cum drips down her legs as she pulls her bikini back on.

"I know I enjoyed it!" He draws her to him and kisses her. "Now come on, let's find my clothes."

"I don't think we should!" She is back at the bank, flicking the water with her toes. "Let's go for a swim." He joins her at the water's edge, taking her hand. Then he crashes into the lake, laughing, and leads their next chase.