The Chase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cat5
Cat5
3,422 Followers

“After the emergency drill is over, there will be open seating for dinner in the main dining room. At eight o’clock I will give the three-day schedule at a talk in the ship’s bar and entertainment room. In case you miss my talk, each morning the ship’s newspaper will be put under your door describing the day’s activities.

“With the ship passing the three-mile limit, the dress for the rest of the National Nudity Day Cruise is no clothes. The emergency drill will be nude for all—passengers and crew.
I will see you in thirty minutes when the ship’s whistle sounds.”

We were both silent after Jill stopped talking. Finally, Jean said, “Shit. I really don’t know if I can do this.”

I responded, “Jean, we really don’t have much choice. We agreed with Jill that we would do it, and after thinking about it, I think there is another reason to do it.”

Jill looked at me puzzled.

I continued, “The man who is searching for you is on board the ship. He doesn’t know you are now my wife Jean Shipley, but he will be looking for someone who is hiding and who is out of place compared to the other passengers. I think we should do just the opposite of hiding—we should be Mr. and Mrs. Social—we should join every activity on the cruise and not try to hide. Does that make sense?”

Jean nodded and said, “It makes sense, other than doing everything naked. I can’t believe I’m in this mess.”

We sat there sipping our wine. I poured another glass for Jean. After about twenty minutes I said, “It’s getting close. We should get undressed.”

Jean blushed.

I said, “Jean, this is also the absolutely most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life, but if we are going to get away, we have to do it.”

I stood up and took off my clothes. The worst part was my shorts. I hooked my fingers underneath the elastic and pushed them down my legs. I sat back in the chair. Fortunately, I did not have an erection. I looked at Jean.

Her face was red. I could see her eyes becoming moist—the beginning of tears. She stood up and took off her jacket and put it on the couch. Her skirt followed. She hesitated and then reached behind her and unclasped her bra. As it dropped to the floor, I could see that my impression was correct—she had absolutely beautiful breasts. They did not sag, but rather jutted out from her chest. Her small areolas circled small nipples. Finally, she reached for her panties. She was crying now. Her fingers reached under the elastic and pushed her panties down; she stepped out of them and sat down.

She was beautiful. Her legs were long and slim. Her pubic hair was untrimmed, but hinted at the jewels underneath. Her flat stomach and magnificent breasts completed the picture.

She was crying, and I said, “Jean, you are an absolutely beautiful woman; there is no reason to cry or be ashamed. I dream about being with a woman with such a sexy body.”

Of course, what one would expect to happen, did happen—I had an enormous erection. She looked at me shocked, and then giggled. Now it was my turn to blush. I fought my initial urge to hide my erection; instead it just stood there for both of us to see. She said, “You have a lie detector built into you and I believe you when you say you think I am attractive.”

I replied, “Jean, this is the most way out thing I have ever been in during my entire life. Being naked with you is weird, but you are stunningly beautiful. Hopefully, my erections will calm down as I get used to seeing you naked, but I can’t guarantee that. Just remember that our story is that we have been married for five years and live in Orlando. We will have to fake the rest of it.”

Jean started to say something, but the ship’s whistle started blasting—it was the emergency drill signal. I stood up and took two life preservers from our closet and gave one to Jean. We put them on, so now the upper part of our bodies was covered, but we were naked from the waist down. We left the cabin and went to our muster post.

We stood in line with the other couples; all naked from the waist down. A ship’s officer came up to us and checked that the life preservers were fastened correctly and then the role call was taken. All the passengers were present. Finally Jill came to our part of the deck. She had beautiful legs and her pubic hairs were blond—she was a natural blond and it was cut in a heart shape. She started to speak that the drill was almost over and, of course, I had another erection. I felt Jean giggling, and tried to ignore her, and Jill, and every one of the twenty-nine female passengers that were standing naked next to me. My erection did not easily go away. The only good thing is that no one laughed at me, not counting Jean who was now only chuckling at my problem.

We were dismissed from the drill and went back to the cabin to return the life preservers. Jean looked at me and said, “I am starving to death; I haven’t had any food for over twenty-four hours. Could we just go to dinner?”

So off we went to dinner. We stood together naked in front of an equally naked Matre’d who said, “This is open seating. Sit wherever you want.”

We walked into the room and were looking for an empty table when I heard, “Hey you two; why don’t you join us?”

I looked and saw the source of the voice—a fifty something women and her husband. I looked at Jean and she nodded, “Why not?”

We walked over to the table and I said, “Thanks for the invitation. I am Bob Shipley and this is my wife Jean.”

The woman answered, “I am Susan Jacobs and this is my husband Rob. I saw that you are first timers and thought it would be nice to talk to you.”

Jean asked, “How do you know we are first timers?”

Susan laughed and said, “Well Bob, you have been fully or semi erect for a while; right?”

I liked her. She might have been past fifty, but her breasts were firm and her body was obviously in good shape. I said smiling, “Susan, I will have you know that I have had only one erection since coming on board—it started at the boat drill and hasn’t stopped since. Is there a cure?”

Rob answered, “Well probably not until you go to bed tonight, but eventually all these tits and ass will be normal to you. I went through your problem years ago, but after twenty-five years of seeing the naked female, it gets less exciting. Now I see beautiful females all day and Susan takes care of me at night. Who could ask for anything more?”

They were a delightful couple—smart, funny and great talkers. They had been nudists since their early twenties and thought the National Nudity Day concept was wonderful.

We ordered our meal and it was excellent. The conversation was lively as Susan and Rob told us hilarious stories of their adventures in nudism. We finished desert and wished them a good evening.

Jean looked at me and said, “I forgot to buy something at the gift shop. Would you take me there?”

She went in the shop and came out a few minutes later. I looked at her and she looked exhausted. Then it dawned on me; not only had she not eaten in twenty-four hours, but she probably hadn’t slept either. The food and earlier wine had obviously hit her. I took her arm and led her back to our cabin. I forced her to go to the bathroom and when she came out, tucked her into bed. I think she was asleep when I kissed her lips, but maybe there was a small response back as my lips felt something…maybe?

I woke up the next morning at about eight o’clock—much later than my normal time but the events of yesterday and the rocking of the boat combined to make me pass out. Jean was still asleep.

I showered and shaved and did my thing; Jean was still asleep so I left the cabin in search of early morning coffee. When I came back she was in the bathroom. I sat down and waited. The bathroom door finally opened and she came out. She looked at me and then blushed and said, “It just looks better this way.”

She had trimmed her pubic hair into two strips like railroad tracks and the hair coloring that she had bought the previous night had matched her pubic hair with her head—a light chestnut color. It was a sensual picture. I thought and then felt, “God damn it; another erection.”

I said, “Jean, I’m sorry, but you and your body are turning me on. If I had clothes, you wouldn’t know it, but how can I hide it when I’m naked?”

She laughed and said, “First I need some coffee and then I want to go to the horse races—the ship’s newspaper said they start at ten o’clock.

At ten o’clock we were on the sun deck with most of the passengers. Jill was on the stage describing what was going to happen. Her very sexy, nude body was in full display, but much to my surprise, for the first time there was no erection.

Jill announced, “We are going to have six horses in the race and you are invited to bet your money on any of the six. We have laid out the racecourse into squares. We will throw three dice each time and whichever number comes up, the horse with that number will advance one square. So if the three dice come up one, two, and two. The one horse will move up one square and the two horse will move up two squares.

“There will be two races so we will also have a daily double bet. If you bet the winner of the first race and the winner of the second race, you win the double.

“So first let’s pick the horses and then we will let the bets be made.”

Jill chose four men for positions one through four and then announced, “And now we need two fillies.” She looked at Jean and said, “Jean, why don’t you be horse number five?”

Jean looked at me and I said, “Play the game. We aren’t hiding, remember?”

Jean stood up and grinned to the crowd and went to the fifth position. The sixth person was chosen and the betting began. The crowd was in a happy mood and it took a while to take all the bets. Jill announced that the pots were bigger than normal. The race began as the dice were thrown.

Each time a five was thrown, Jean moved up one square and then grinned at the crowd and raised her hands over her head in a victory clinch. Horse one and Jean—horse five—had one square to go to win. The dice came out two, two, and five. Jean won!

She was excited and jumped in the air; a happy grin was on her face. It was obvious that she had forgotten that she was nude. I was happy for two reasons: she was happy, and I had bet ten dollars on her. The odds were seven to one so I was going to collect seventy dollars.

Jill announced that the second and final race would begin in ten minutes. The horses were the same. I had bet ten dollars on the daily double—Jean and Jean. With my seventy dollars that I just won, I bet another ten dollars.

It was a repeat of the first race except this time Jean won by five squares. This time the winner paid six to one, so I would collect sixty dollars. However, the daily double paid out two hundred dollars! Jean came running over to me grinning and said, “I won twice!”

I answered, “And I won some money betting on you, but I have an idea.”

I told her what to tell Jill and she went to Jill and spoke to her. Jill went back on stage and announced, “Bob and Jean Shipley won the daily double for two hundred dollars. They want to share their winnings with you and so starting at happy hour tonight in the ship’s bar, the first two hundred dollars of drinks are free.”

The passengers cheered our gesture. Passengers, thanking her for her thoughtfulness, surrounded Jean. She was beaming with a happy smile on her face.

Later that morning we were on the sun deck laying on air mattresses when Jill walked by. She said, “Don’t get careless. This sun is super dangerous and you will burn much faster than you expect. Make sure you have lotion on. I got our lotion and put it on myself, and Jean put it on her front. She looked at me and I asked, “I will put it on your back if you roll over?”

She nodded yes and rolled over. Starting at her neck I put lotion over every inch of her body that was not touching the ground. It was erotic. I had another erection. Jean felt me, but politely ignored it. Then she did the same to me. At one point she straddled my legs as she attacked my back with the sun tan lotion. I could feel her pubic hairs and another erection started; this time no one could see it.

Later in the day they announced the beauty contest. Jean and I both signed up for it. For the women who went on the stage the scoring was on legs, back including butt, breasts, and overall figure—one through ten at ten the highest. Jean went on the stage and stood for a moment and then turned around to show her back. She waved to the scorers and left the stage. When it was my turn, I tried to do the same. Jean was much better than me.

Later in the afternoon we joined the trivia quiz contest. We came in tenth out of ten—obviously, trivia was not our thing.

Happy hour was a fun party; everybody was drinking on us!

For dinner we joined a table for eight. After we sat down I felt Jean poke my leg under the table; the man who had been at the restaurant was at our table. His companion was a female with large breasts and a hard face—the face was real; the breasts were another matter. During the meal he seemed to pay a lot of attention to us and kept asking about how we found out about the ship. I explained that we had heard about it and weren’t sure whether to go or not, but when we hit the roadblock at Oceanside, we decided it was fate that we should go. At one point he said, “Carol, are you having fun.”

Jean squeezed my leg and kept talking to me when he repeated, “Carol.”

She looked at him and in a puzzled voice said, “Are you talking to me? My name is Jean.”

He apologized and started talking to someone else. Jean never let go of my thigh. The meal finally ended and we escaped.

The music was playing in the bar room and we went there for a last drink. A slow dance song started and without thinking, I asked Jean for a dance. She looked at me shocked, and then nodded yes. It finally dawned on me; we were going to dance, but we were naked. How could I have forgotten?

We went to the dance floor and started dancing. I kept a normal space between us. What a mistake. My erection was enormous and, with the polite space I had created, seen by all on the dance floor. Seeing my problem Jean moved into me. I now was pushing into her pelvis, but it was between us. She put her arms around my neck and my arms circled her back. The song ended and we escaped from the dance floor. My erection was still visible to all who cared to look.

We reached our cabin and Jean said, “I think we fooled the man at the table tonight. What do you think?”

I answered, “I agree. When you didn’t answer to ‘Carol’ I think he lost interest in you. We are going to have to throw away the clothes you were wearing. Probably the best thing is to move the money to my suitcase and throw the clothes and gym bag overboard. I will do it later.”

The silence started and then she looked into my eyes and said, “Thank you for everything.” She leaned into me and we kissed. Her breasts pushed into me and my erection pushed into her. The kiss ended and she left me and went to her bed.

A signal? I didn’t know. I finally said, “Good night Jean.” There was no answer. She was asleep.

We woke up the next day at about the same time. After cleaning up we went to the sun deck. The first game of the day was ‘name that song.’ We did better this time; we came in third. The prize was two ship T-shirts, but only to be worn after the cruise was over.

We tanned for a while and then Jean suggested we go to the giant hot tub on the upper deck. It was a hot tub for twelve in a circle. We sat next to each other, our legs touching and then my hands went to her thighs and I rubbed them—the bubbles hid everything. She put her hand on mine as I rubbed the top of her thighs and then her inner thighs lightly.

In the late afternoon everyone gathered at the sun deck. The prizes were to be awarded. There were many prizes—best joke told, funniest face, biggest lie and so on—and then some more serious prizes. Jill announced that the prize for the friendliest female was…Jean Shipley! Everyone cheered—Jean had become a very popular person on the cruise.

Then after some more awards Jill said that the prize for Ms. National Nude Day female was close, but that the winner scored number one in breasts and legs and two in back with a one in overall appearance, and the winner was Jean! Jean jumped up and walked to the stage. Jill and Jean hugged each other and, laughing with happiness, Jean accepted her trophy. She came off the stage beaming with happiness.

We had dinner with the friends we had made and then moved to the ship’s bar and entertainment center. After several rounds of drinks, Jill took the stage and thanked us all for a wonderful cruise. She announced, “The dancing should rightfully begin with Ms. National Nude Day Cruise winner Jean Shipley.”

We went to the dance floor and the music started—a slow dance. She came into me. Her arms around me neck pulling her to me. Mr. always erection was there and forced itself against her pelvis. She pulled me closer.

One more slow dance later and we were history. We went to our cabin.

It’s hard to be subtle when you start out naked. I pulled her to me and we kissed, and then our tongues touched. Her breasts pushed against my chest. The kiss ended and I looked at her and said, “Jean, Ms. National Nude Day queen, we’ve been married five years, can we make love for the first time?”

Happy tears came eyes; she nodded yes and we kissed again. I led her to her bed and she lay down. I knelt next to the bed. Her eyes watched me as our tongues probed each other; my hands cupped her breasts. Her light perfume scent with our kissing as my hands caressed her breasts was overwhelmingly sensual. My mouth left hers and kissed the mounds of her breasts and then started teasing her areolas with wet circles of licks. My hands went to her vulva and felt her wet pubic hair. My fingers swept repeatedly through her pubic hair like a giant comb.

My tongue finally licked her nipple; I heard a sharp intake of her breath and then a moan. As I sucked her nipples, my fingers explored her vagina. First one finger, then two entered her and gently apply pressure to her inner wall. Her moans were now frequent and louder. Her hips arched into my hand.

My mouth left her nipples and started licking and kissing her inner thighs. Moments later Jean begged and pleaded me to enter her—to put her out of this sexual torture. I knelt on her bed as she spread her legs wider for me. She gasped, “Yes,” as I entered her. Three days of nude bodies teasing our senses erupted in a violent physical coupling of lust and love—both bodies seeking release by using the other’s body.

Minutes later we lay exhausted in each other’s arms. We lay on our sides kissing each other; expressing our new love that we had found on this nude ship.

I asked, “Will you drive with me to Las Vegas Jean Shipley; pretend to be my wife for a few months, and then maybe turn pretend into real?”

A single tear ran down her cheek as she nodded her head.

Two more times that night we made love—each time more tender than the last, but in some ways, each time more intense with love replacing lust as the catalyst of desire.

The ship docked the next morning. I saw the man and woman who had been searching for Carol leave the ship first. A man who was standing on the dock met the couple. The three talked briefly, and then all three drove away.

We had volunteered to drive Rob and Susan to a local airport—I thought that four people would be less suspicious than two if the police were still looking for her. Jean was wearing her ship’s T-shirt and white shorts that matched. Her new haircut, hair color and suntan was a contrast against her white shorts and T-shirt; she was stunning!

Cat5
Cat5
3,422 Followers