The Chastity Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers

Ty laughed. "I know the owner, he did me a solid tonight. I'm glad you are up for this Lottie, I really need Steve to have a good time, whatever he wants you know. I think that if we can give him that, it will push him into signing the contract."

"How much are we talking here, I mean you are going to have to fuck me A LOT of times to make this up to me!" she chuckled.

"If I get the contract I'm sure I'll be able to throw in a bit of a bonus, and girl you can have sex with me whenever you want." Ty chuckled. "So you need to know anything else, we're nearly there."

Lottie shook her head, "Um, I don't think so. Want me to let you know how it goes?"

"Text me when you're done." Ty said. "Oh and give this to Steven will you, it's the latest contract he needs to sign. Not that I expect you to get that done, he'll try to make changes no doubt."

They pulled up in front of the Kensington Grill and Lottie smiled at Ty. "Wish me luck!" she said leaning over and kissing Ty on the cheek again.

Lottie walked into the restaurant and was greeted by the maître-d'.

"Good evening madam, can I help you?" she said cheerfully.

"Um, sure," Lottie said. She wasn't totally at ease in such a posh place but figured she could put on the act if she needed to. "I'm meeting someone here, Steven Matthews?"

"Ah yes you must be Mr Wallace's associate, please come this way. Mr. Matthews is waiting in the cocktail bar for you."

As they walked into the bar Lottie turned a lot of heads, men all-round the room looked over at her with lust and Lottie felt a surge of sexual energy knowing that at that moment, she was the centre of so many men's attention. There was one man however that after a long stare looked back down at his phone and started typing away, and whilst that was nothing criminal there was something in the way he studied her that made her feel uncomfortable.

She was led over to small table where an attractive man was sitting sipping on what appeared to be a gin and tonic. He seemed shocked as the maître-d' pointed Lottie to the spare chair and smiled.

"Mr. Matthews, your guest." The Maître d' said. "May I get you an aperitif to enjoy madam?"

"Please, I'll have what the gentleman is drinking." she responded. Steven looked up at her gob smacked for a few moments.

"Hi, I'm Lottie." she said breaking the silence, chuckling slightly as she held out a hand to shake.

"H-hi!" The man said standing up and taking her hand. He shook it gently as he seemed to recover some of his senses. "Steven, Steven Matthews. Please sit down, may I just say you are probably the most beautiful woman I have ever met. Everyone is looking at you!" he said.

Lottie blushed, she glanced around and noticed that most of the men were still looking over at her, and then at Steven with jealous glances. The man in the corner looked over with a raised eyebrow before returning to his phone.

"That's very kind of you Mr. Matthews. You're a very handsome man yourself, all the woman are staring at you I think!"

Steven chuckled. "Please Call me Steven. No need to be on formalities. I've never really done this before, excuse the nerves."

The barman bought Lottie's gin and tonic and there was an awkward silence as the two strangers didn't know what to say to each other and opted to sip on their drinks. After a couple of awkward glances Lottie put her drink down.

"One of us has to talk or this is going to be a rather quiet meal." she chuckled. "Oh, I have this for you as well from Mr. Wallace. It's the final contract to sign"

"Final version, he's a comedian as well now." Steven laughed and took the contract from Lottie's hand.

"Let's put work to one side though shall we? Tell me, how long have you known Mr. Wallace?"

"Um, about 20 hours? He picked me up at some night club last night." Lottie said pausing.

Stevens face was a picture and Lottie burst into laughter.

"I'm only joking, I've known Mr Wallace for about a year now. I help him out from time to time, with important customers you know."

"Well, I've never been so happy to be important!" Steven said. "He wants that contract signed then I take it."

Conversation soon turned to Stevens work, and whilst Lottie didn't really understand a lot of it she listened intently, interjected where she could and generally made it seem like Steven was the most interesting person on the planet. The Maître-d came over after their gin and tonic was finished and lead them to their table for dinner, Steven quickly selecting a rather delicious bottle of white wine for them to share.

As he relaxed and continued talking Lottie studied him more, he was a very attractive man, she wouldn't of placed him over 40 and judging by the fit of the clothes he seemed to take excellent care of his figure. Lottie was already re-thinking her plan of calling Ty for a booty call, maybe she had other options after all.

By the time they had finished their meal, which was probably the best food Lottie had ever tasted, she had made up her mind what she was going to do. The waiter came over to ask about coffee or post dinner drinks, and as Steve was distracted looking at the menu Lottie slipped one of her feet out of her shoe and stroked it up the inside of Steve's leg. He jumped a little as the foot travelled higher, and glanced over at Lottie who eyed him intently.

"D-do you want anything?" he stammered.

Lottie smiled and shook her head gently from side to side, not taking her eyes off Steven's.

"Nothing of the menu at least, why don't you get the bill?" Her foot was now above his knee

Steve shrugged and handed the menu back to the waiter.

"You heard the lady, I'll take the bill please." he said and he gasped as Lottie gentle pushed her foot into his crotch, rubbing his semi erect cock with the sole of her foot.

"In fact, just put it on my card will you. Saves you walking back and forth." he said handing over his credit card.

Steven was staying at the hotel next to the Kensington grill and Lottie pulled him by the hand into the hotel lobby and towards the lifts. As they passed reception she paused quickly, waving one of the staff over.

"Can you send up a bottle of champagne please, room..." She looked over at Steven.

"1456," Steven said. Within moments Lottie had pulled him into a waiting elevator and pressed the button for the 14th floor. She leant against one wall looking at him seductively, but when he leant in to kiss her she put a hand on his chest and pushed him away a little.

"Patience lover, good things come to those that wait." she teased. She wanted to make sure he was crazy with lust, and had big plans. "Room key please."

Lottie practically pulled Steven out the lift by his shirt, and opening the door she quickly surveyed the room. There was a large four poster bed on one side, and further back a couple of large arm chairs with a small side table.

"Perfect" she said under her breath.

She still had hold of Steven by the shirt and quickly him into one the large arm chairs. Leaning down she put one hand on top of each of his, holding them on the arms of the chair and leant in so close that their faces were practically touching. Steven could feel her warm breath on his face, but every time he leant in to kiss her she pulled away a little, teasing him.

There was a knock on the door, and giggling Lottie stood back up leaving Steven gasping heavily on the chair.

"Room service." the man called through the door, and Lottie opened it up allowing the man to wheel the trolley in.

The champagne was on ice in a bucket and there were two glasses, along with a small bowl of strawberries. The man showed Lottie the bottle for approval, it was a bottle of dom perignon and Lottie smiled in approval picking up a strawberry. The man opened it and poured two glasses, meanwhile Lottie was looking at Steven mischievously and sucked the strawberry slowing into her mouth, before pulling it gently out with the stem. She repeated this a number of times as the man's back was turned and just as he finished she let the whole thing slip into her mouth and moaned.

The man turned to her wondering what the issue was, but she simply looked at him and smiled as she finished the fruit.

"Delicious!" she said. "Thank you, that will be all."

Alone again she turned to her prey in the chair, turning the main light off overhead leaving the room lit but a number of small lamps around the room. Walking back she grabbed the two glasses and sipped on one of them before putting both of them out of reach of Steven on the side. He looked over at the glass and leant forward to take it, but Lottie shot a foot up and pushed it to his chest, pushing him back into the chair. She smiled at him as she slowly shook her head, the message was clear - not yet.

"You are such a tease!" he said sitting back down.

Lottie grinned as she put her glass down and nodded.

"All part of the show, I'm only just getting started." She said raising an eyebrow and grinning.

Looking over there was a iPod dock on the side and Lottie took her phone out of her bag and docked it. She quickly flicked through her music, and settled on an old Led Zeppelin classic - I can't quit you baby. As the music started Lottie Lent up against one of the bed posts and lifted her arm. Staring at Steven, who was now totally enchanted by Lottie, she used her other hand to reach round under the raised arm and slowly pull on the zip of the dress.

As her hand pulled the zip down, the dress started to release its grip from Lottie's body, and as her hand finished pulling the zip down the dress suddenly dropped from her body to the floor, making Steven gasp as the sight.

Underneath the dress Lottie was wearing a sheer black basque, it was finely embroidered with delicate floral patterns. The beautiful lingerie just about managed to contain her breasts and the figure hugging body of the basque was covered with black silk that traced down her body before turning into suspender clips. These held up shear black stockings with matching embroidered tops, and the set was completed with a tiny matching thong that just about covered her privates. Because of the see through nature of the material, her bare, shaved pussy was clearly visible however.

Lottie, supercharged by not just the champagne but the total control she now had over Steven started to dance for him. She had always had somewhat of a skill at this sort of thing and had spent countless nights in the club teasing hundreds of men with her sexy moves. She'd thought about stripping to earn money through uni, but ruled it out given it would mean she'd have to work weekends.

Steven was in awe of Lottie, he watched transfixed as her fine body moved to the music. She got closer and closer to him with every move and he was soon gulping nervously as she started using the chair as a prop for her dance, draping legs of him and teasing him more and more.

This wasn't just dancing anymore, this was a lap dance.

She turned round and sat on his lap, rubbing herself over his lap.

"Unclip me." she said looking over her shoulder.

Steven didn't hesitate to reach up and unclip the have dozen fastenings holding her basque in place. With one arm holding it in place she stood back up and turned to face him, continuing to dance slowly. She picked up one of the glasses for a drink.

"Any chance I can get some of that?" Steven asked questioningly.

Lottie let the basque drop from her front, revealing her large breasts. Stepping forward she positioned herself so that one of her breasts was not positioned directly in front of Steven's face and grinning she lifted the glass up to the top of her breast and started to tip.

Steven couldn't believe what he was seeing, but he lent forward as the golden fluid splashed onto her breast and started flowing over it. He licked as much up as he could, some of it dripped on the floor and chair but frankly neither of them cared. Lottie moaned in pleasure as Steven sucked the nipple into his mouth, she could feel his tongue gently flicking the sensitive nub as he cleaned up the champagne. She occasionally added another splash, switching breasts as Steven lapped up the juices. His attentions to her nipples was making Lottie so hot, and as the glass emptied she figured it was time to move on to the next step.

Putting the glass down Lottie sunk to her knee's in front of the chair and started pushing her hands up and down Stevens's thigh's, before quickly moving to rubbing his crotch and erect cock though his trousers. She quickly unbuckled the belt and pulled his trousers down a little, before carefully rolling down the tops of his underpants to reveal her prize. His cock was a good size, must have been nearly 8 inches long and had a good thickness to it. Whilst Lottie had tremendously enjoyed Ty's monster cock the night before she was actually glad this was more reasonable size. It would fit in with her overall plan for the night.

Leaning forward Steven moaned in delight as Lottie sucked one of his balls into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it before repeating it for the other. He watched a she licked up the underside of his shaft before taking his entire length into her mouth in one fluid movement.

It felt absolutely amazing, he had had very few blow jobs before in his life, his wife refused to give them point blank and even before that no one had ever taking his entire cock in their mouth deep throat style.

Steven watched in delight as Lottie pulled her head back allowing most of his cock out her mouth before taking it all the way back in again. As she repeated that again and again one of her free hands cupped his balls and gently fondled them. Steven moaned in sheer delight as she sucked his cock, knowing full well he'd not last long.

Sure enough within a couple of minutes he was grunting in shear ecstasy as he came deep into her mouth. Lottie has sensed he was about to cum and buried his cock as far into her mouth as possible, the thick warm salt cum short straight into the back of her throat. Lottie felt a number of large spurts of cum before Stevens orgasm seemed to fade, but even then she didn't completely stop her attentions.

Slowing her pace as she knew he'd be sensitive she let the head pop from her mouth, but carried on licking up and down the outside of his shaft. One of her hands gripped the bas now and occasionally slid up and down the semi flaccid cock, it was covered in saliva and cum from the blow job which ensured it was plenty lubricated.

It took a few minutes, but soon enough Steven responded to Lottie's attentions and was soon hardening up again. Lottie looked up and him and grinned, before letting go and crawling over to the bed. Getting up on all fours she turned to Steven and reached a hand between her lags, pulling her thong to one side and rubbing her exposed pussy.

Steven didn't need any instruction and standing up and let his trousers drop to the floor. Lottie watched in anticipation as he took off his shirt, he was indeed well toned underneath and soon he got on the bed behind Lottie, his cock pointing directly at Lottie's glistening pussy.

Both of them moaned as he pushed the tip of his cock into Lottie's pussy and started up a slow methodical rhythm. Lottie smiled to herself, he seemed in no rush and knew exactly what to do with his cock as he pulled it in and out of her sex at a pace that she was sure he could maintain for a long time. Moaning deeply as she felt him reach between her legs and start rubbing her swollen clit she knew this was going to be another great night. Before long Lottie was screaming in delight as the first of many orgasms started to overtake her senses.

******************************

Back at the house Malcom couldn't believe he was still cleaning Lottie's bloody room. It was in a worse state than he'd ever remembered and it had taken him ages just to clear the floor. He had at least now got the hoovering done, re-made the bed with clean sheets and had gathered up all the dirty laundry for cleaning. He'd found a number of half-drunk glasses of juice that seemed to be in various stages of decomposition and even a few pieces of half eaten toast.

He was downstairs sorting the laundry when Emma finally emerged into the kitchen, he hadn't been sure when she had snuck back into the house but she had kept a low profile ever since.

She stood in the doorway looking down at Malcom as he shoved the clothes from the hamper basket into the machine.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, not unless you want to ruin all Lottie's favourite clothes."

Malcom looked up at Emma supposed, and then back at the laundry.

"What do you mean? I'm just washing it for her." he said defensively. "It's a washing machine, you just put it in right? That's all I do."

Emma looked down at him kneeling on the floor and sneered. They both knew he was only tolerated in the house because of Lottie, and without her here Malcom felt almost vulnerable to Emma and her utter contempt of him.

"Got you doing her laundry her now has she, bet if I wasn't here you'd be sniffing her dirty panties. Won't be long before she has you dusting her room, or vacuuming up for her, maybe wiping her pampered little behind after she shits. Such a good little pet!" Emma said, there was contempt in the voice even Malcom couldn't help but pick up on.

"Whatever, Fine." he said.

"How would you do her majesties laundry." he shot back defensively.

"I'd read the care labels to start." Emma said, her mood as bad as it was earlier. "In fact, fuck it. Do what you like, I don't care if you trash her clothes anyway."

She stormed off again, Malcom jumping as her bedroom door slammed. Pulling the clothes out the washer he shoved them into a pile and let out a growl of despair. Fortunately there was no sign of Lottie, and he didn't want to ruin the things so he put that to one side, he'd ask Lottie in the morning.

He checked on Lottie's room one last time, it was a transformation from what he had found and figured it would be plenty to keep her satisfied. He was exhausted from his day's work, he'd tried so hard not to stop and think about the events of the past 24 hours by keeping himself busy he hadn't realized just how much he'd done. Flopping onto the bed he was asleep in moments, but the issue with sleep is that it allows the sub-conscious to run riot.

And riot it ran, twisted scenes of the night before played in Malcom's dreams. He was at Nula's mercy, being caned whilst on the bed next to them Lottie was being fucked by the two black men. She was screaming in absolute pleasure and before Malcom know it he had taken her place. He felt the huge, thick member of Ty's sliding in and out of his 'pussy', a second cock thrusting in and out of his arse. Looking over Nula sat in a chair frantically rubbing her pussy whilst in the corner a hooded figure sat bound on the floor. It was definitely a woman, but it looked like her head had been dipped in latex and she was bound in thick leather straps.

The pleasure from the fucking he was getting started to change from pleasure to pain, and every thrust turned to an excruciating stab in his 'pussy'. Moments later Malcom woke up in bed in agony, his cock was straining remorselessly against the cage and it was so much worse than during the day.

Crawling over into a ball Malcom almost started sobbing the pain was that bad, he'd rather be caned than locked up like this. He knew the next day he'd need to contact Nula, surely no one could expect him to live with this sort of pain.

*******************************

Lottie rolled over and grabbed her phone off the bedside table, the buzz of the incoming message had woken her from her sleep. Picking up the phone she noticed it was already approaching 10 am as she made her way quietly into the bathroom to pee, she didn't expect it to be quite that late but obviously they needed the sleep.

slavemalcom
slavemalcom
218 Followers