The Chat Room

Story Info
Two people discover themselves online.
3.1k words
4.54
15k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,737 Followers

Note from the Authoress - For those of you who have read my work before this is a departure from my normal style, a bit of light relief some might say. Believe it or not this story has been an idea that has been kicking around in my head for over a year and what follows is entirely fictional and I just wanted to see if it worked. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated though please make it constructive as pretty worried about this one.

The story is dialogue of two people who meet in a chat room and what happens from there.

* * * * *

Linda sat down at the computer bored with her life, bored with her husband and very, very bored with their sex life. Her husband, Harold, was a nice enough man, an accountant by profession who treated her well but she felt the spark had long gone out of their marriage. If she was lucky it was once a week with the lights off followed by a quick peck on the cheek goodnight. They were comfortably off and had a nice house but Linda was still bored witless most evenings.

When Harold had left the firm he worked for and set up on his own he explained to Linda that he would have to work long hours in the office. Linda snorted at the word 'office' converted garage was more accurate. The only plus point she found was that as Harold had installed cable for his own computer he ran an extension through to the bedroom so that Linda could 'enjoy the wonders and education of the internet' as he so primly put it.

Deciding to be a devil she went on line and typed in 'sex'. Thousands of different sites appeared and Linda began to browse through the different sex sites looking at models in various different poses and some very explicit sexual positions. Linda could feel her pussy getting wet and was tempted to touch herself there but resisted. She was just about to log off when a banner caught her eye, "Sex chat 24/7, No Holds Barred". She laughed to herself and nearly disconnected when she thought "what the hell!" as she changed her mind. The software automatically loaded and she found herself staring at a blinking box demanding she enter her log-on name. She toyed with various combinations and silly names before settling on 'Curious_Woman' and with that she logged on and looking through the room list decided on "Gang-Bang Sluts"

BigDaddy - Hi Curious, ASL?

Jimbob - You here for a good time sexy?

Curious Woman - hello big daddy

Curious Woman - hello jim bob

Curious Woman - what does asl mean?

Big Daddy - ASL - Age Sex Location

Big Daddy - Do you want to suck my big 9" cock?????

Linda clicked off quickly her heart racing thinking that maybe she wouldn't be able to cope with this. Breathing deeply she tried again but this time picking what she hoped was more sedate room called "Looking for Love" and this time logged on as 'Lonely Angel'

Dashing Dave - Hi Angel, welcome

Lonely Angel - Hi Dave thank you very much

Dashing Dave - YVW

Lonely Angel - what?

Dashing Dave - YVW - you are very welcome

Lonely Angel - in that case YVW as well

Dashing Dave - LOL (that's laughs out loud)

Dashing Dave - What brings someone as lovely as you here.........

Over the next few weeks Linda became addicted to chat rooms spending many hours just watching the words scroll across the screen. Linda was shocked at some of the subjects discussed but always felt a little thrill when someone started coming onto her. As time went on she changed her name many times, some normal such as 'Sexy Angel' and some raunchier such as 'Sally Slut'.

Linda always kept an ear out for her husband to start moving around downstairs, locking up before he came to bed. Before he joined her Linda had always managed to close her computer down and was curled up on her side of the bed feigning sleep.

On day while Harold was working downstairs Linda went online and scrolled though the list of room names in her favourite site, when she came across one that was curiously entitled 'the haven'. Remembering the thrill she always got when using the name 'sally slut' and how men would describe in graphic detail what they would do to her Linda decided to use that name.

To her surprise many of the names had initials after them and watching the conversation develop it became obvious that many were online couples. Linda watched as she learnt about the D/s lifestyle and was impressed with the respect that they showed for each other despite the almost cruel but highly sexual deeds being described. 'The Haven' soon became Linda's favourite room and she loved the way she was accepted into the community. From her watching Linda had decided she was sub and the thought of being bound or whipped before being sexually ravaged sent chills running through her body.

Despite the many offers of cyber Linda had never accepted being to shy even with the security and anonymity of her computer and also more than a passing concern that Harold would catch her.

One day whilst in discussion with the room about the lifestyle and what it meant to people a new name entered the room. It was simply 'Robert' no title, no initials after simply Robert. As Linda watched many of the room greeted Robert in a way that he was obviously a regular to the room. Linda added her own greetings in a respectful way and sat back to watch things develop. It became clear that many of the subs had enjoyed Roberts's attentions by the way they continually made implied and in some case very open sexual advances. Robert impressed Linda as he was kind but firm in his words, never insulting or mean but at the same time conveying his masterful presence.

Linda was half watching and half picturing Robert in her mind. She saw him as a tall rugged outdoorsman with curly black hair and a firm chest. Lower down he would be...at this point her thoughts were interrupted with a pop private box.

Robert - Greetings sally, I don't think I have had the pleasure of making your acquaintance, you seem very quiet in the room, not shy I trust

sally - tY very much Sir for speaking to this girl, this girl trusts Sir is well.

Robert - There is no need to be so formal little one but I am pleased you have shown proper respect.

For the rest of the evening Linda chatted with Robert on and off in private whilst he also carried on conversations in the main room. She told Robert of her frustration in life and how she didn't relate to her husband anymore, how she was very worried he might found out, she even told him about her sex life or lack of it. At no time did Robert appear to judge, just probed gently to get her to reveal more about herself. Then he wrote

Robert - Well the time is fast approaching when I must bid A/all take care and be well. I am sure your name isn't really sally slut but I won't ask you to reveal anymore. What I would say is that I very much like your company and would love to chat again.

Linda sat breathless staring at the screen and before she could string together a reply Robert had bid his farewells and left.

The next night while Harold worked Linda raced to log on as Sally Slut and rushed to 'The Haven'. Robert was already there and almost as soon as she arrived a private box opened.

Robert - welcome My love

sally - greetings Sir this girl is pleased to see You.

Robert -formality yet again I see

sally - sorry Sir

Robert - Don't worry about it, how are you today My little one?

sally - i am well Sir and tY for asking. How is Sir?

Robert - Very busy at the moment and My bloody frigid wife isn't helping Me relax at all.

Linda paused for a moment before replying. This was the first time Robert had mentioned a wife and the words were a bit of blow. At the same time she noticed that he obviously wasn't happy with her and maybe there would be a chance.

sally - i am sorry to hear that Sir, may this girl be off assistance?

Robert - what do you like sexually sally?

sally - i am not really very experienced sexually Sir, but i would be willing to try anything Sir would suggest.

Robert then went on to describe in graphic detail how he would lead sally into the bedroom blindfolded and lay her on the bed face down. How he would take his flogger and gently at first spank her ass before increasing the intensity of the strokes until her ass was red. Then he would turn her over and spread her legs revealing her pussy. Then he would lick from her ankle to the very top of her thigh before plunging his tongue deep into her pussy. He would tease her clit until she was begging for release, then just before she came he would stop and pull her to her knees. Then he would force his cock into her mouth and she would suck like the eager slut she was.

At the word 'slut' Linda felt her whole body shiver and typing words of encouragement Robert continued.

Then he described how once sally had sucked him to full hardness he would hold her ankles wide before driving his cock into her willing body. He went on to say how after slowly pistoning in and out her he would turn her over onto all fours. Re entering her with force he would remove the blindfold so she could see that in the bedroom were 4 men and 2 women all watching her being fucked. He told her how when he had finished each one of them would be taking their turn.

By now Linda's mouth was dry, unlike her pussy, which was soaked, and she could do no more than type random letters on the screen.

Robert then went on about how, when he was fucking her hard, he would push a finger into her willing ass before coating another with gel and pushing two in. Then once he had relaxed her ass sufficiently he would remove his cock from her pussy and drive it slowly deep into her ass. Then holding her hair he would pump until he filled her slut ass with his cum.

Linda was beside herself now as she squirmed on the seat reading and re-reading the words that excited her so much. The flow of words from Robert slowed until he typed.

Robert - did you cum as well slut?

sally - i am very excited Sir but I haven't cum.

Robert - Why not? wasn't it any good? didn't you play with yourself?

sally - i have never done that Sir

For a while the screen stayed static, and Linda could feel her face redden as no doubt somewhere in the world Robert was laughing at her. Linda could feel the tears of humiliation start to sting her eyes when the words appeared.

Robert - you poor thing. I didn't realise I am so sorry. I shouldn't have just assumed. W/we must rectify things.

Robert - will you be on tomorrow?

sally - yes Sir

Robert - then tomorrow I will make sure that you come big time. Do you own any toys?

sally - no sir

Robert - Then by tomorrow I want you to make sure you have a vibrator and 2 clothes pegs.

sally - why the pegs Sir?

Robert - NEVER question Me, just do it.

Robert - and another thing, are you shaved?

sally - shaved Sir?

Robert - your pussy, is it shaved?

sally - no Sir

Robert - Make sure it is by tomorrow

When they finally parted Linda found herself very flushed and hot and by the time Harold came upstairs Linda was in the shower. As Harold got ready for bed Linda took her lady shave and after clipping her hair short began to remove the last of the stubble. Hearing the noise Harold shouted "what are you doing dear?" to which Linda replied through the bathroom door, "just my legs, will be out in a minute." Harold expressed his surprise at Linda showering that late at night but she explained that the room was so stuffy and the weather was very close. As they settled into bed Linda felt Harold's arm touch her lightly on her side and Linda couldn't help saying "not tonight dear I have a headache." Harold rolled away from Linda, and she could hear his obvious disappointment by the huff he made before settling down to sleep.

The next evening Linda almost rushed Harold into his office, so eager she was to see Robert. Harold didn't seem to mind as he muttered "might be late tonight dear, end of tax year and all that". Hardly hearing him Linda went upstairs. Before logging on Linda removed all her clothing and laid out the pegs and the vibrator she had bought that day. Tonight Robert was more masterful in his tone almost from the start.

Robert - So is little sally really an eager slut then?

sally - yes Sir, your eager slut Sir.

Robert - You must do exactly what I say

Robert -What are you wearing?

sally - i am naked Sir.

Robert -yes My slut is very eager

Robert - are your nipples hard slut?

sally - yes Sir

Robert - Then attach a peg to each nipple

Linda carefully attached a peg to each of her rock hard nipples, marvelling at the sensation that ran through her.

sally - they are attached Sir

Robert - gently pull them

Robert - feels good doesn't it slut

sally - uuuuhhuhhh

Robert - I trust you are shaved slut

sally - yes sir

Robert - Is your pussy wet slut?

sally - Yes sir

Robert - Touch your pussy lips very lightly.

Robert - Imagine it was My fingers playing along there.

Robert - Gently slip a finger in imagining it was my tongue entering your body

Robert – bring your finger to your mouth and taste yourself

Linda paused for a brief moment before bring her musky finger to her mouth. Licking cautiously at first she tasted herself for the first time and liking the taste sucked her finger dry.

Robert – taste good?

sally – yes sir

Robert – Touch your clit lightly, just roll your finger tip across it

sally – uuuuuu

Robert - Now push two fingers deep and feel inside your pussy

Sally – yyyyy

Robert – Do you have the vibrator?

sally – yessir

Robert – Turn it on and play it gently across your clit but DO NOT put it in

sally – yyyes siir

As Linda teased herself with the vibrator she found her self wanting more and more desperately to push it into herself.

sally – pleasse sirr

Robert – What do you want slut

sally – i want to doit sior

Robert - Do what slut?........ say it

sally – with the toyyy sir

Robert – SAY IT

sally – i want to fuck myself with this vibrator sir wishing it was sirs cock

Robert – Drive it deep slut, work the vibrator in and out, and imagine it was my steel hard cock fucking your slutty body. Linda drove the vibrator deep into her aching pussy. As Robert typed words of encouragement on the screen Linda moved so her feet were up on the desk and holding her lips apart she plunged the vibrator in and out. A feeling Linda hadn't felt in many years started to build inside of her body. Like a fire burning deep inside her tummy suddenly she felt the liquid fire explode outwards as a massive orgasm burst through her.

sally – ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Robert – Don't stop sally, keep going fuck your self harder and deeper.

Linda needed no more willing as she let herself go revelling at the sensations that flashed through her body and through her mind.

Sally – oh tY tY tY Sir that was wonderful

RobertI am pleased My slut enjoyed

Robert - tomorrow buy some gel and we will see about forcing that vibrator deep into your virgin ass.

Robert – Kisses My little slut be well

With that Robert bade the room farewell and logged off leaving Linda breathlessly staring at the screen. She came back into the real world as she heard Harold moving around downstairs. Forcing her brain back into reality she quickly shut down the pc and slipped into her side of the bed with the light off when Harold joined her. "Night dear" said Harold quietly; "uhhhhhuhhhhhh" Linda mumbled feigning that she was half asleep. As Harold clicked off his light Linda lay in the darkness picturing Robert in her mind. When she was sure Harold was asleep Linda rolled gently onto her back and began to stroke herself as Robert had instructed her earlier.

Soon she felt her fingers start their steady strumming and reaching down with her other hand she pushed two fingers deep into herself. Linda tried to keep the rest of her body still as her second huge orgasm of the night rushed through her causing her to moan. "Night sally" Harold murmured three quarters asleep, "Night Robert Sir" Linda gasped as she sank back onto the bed.

Both of them stiffened in bed as the reality of what the other had said hit home in their brains. Both Linda and Harold sat bolt upright in bed and switched their lights on at the same time. For a moment they just stared at each other before Harold stammered, "You're sally?"

Linda stared as she nodded meekly and whispered "and you are Robert?"

The pair kissed with a passion that neither had felt for many years and together they kicked off the covers feasting on each other's bodies like they had never seen them before. "We have so much to explore and discover," Linda murmured as she started to make love the real man of her dreams.

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,737 Followers