The Chat Room

Story Info
She's surprised to learn his true identity.
939 words
4.08
19.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers

Caitlin

I first set eyes on Ron on the day that I started my job. He's gorgeous I told myself. My mind immediately painted an image of all his physical features; the square face, the full lips, the dark brown hair parted on the side and ideal body weight. I'll bet he keeps himself in shape I told myself.

I wanted to know more about him. How old is he? Is he single? Does he play an instrument? Is he into sports? Where does he live?

Seeking to learn all I could, I walked over to the table in the cafeteria where he was sitting.

"Do you mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," he replied.

Looking at his hands I made a mental note of his lack of a wedding band. He's single but I shouldn't be too forward.

"How do you like working here?"

"It's ok," I said, "everyone I've met seems nice."

"Are you going to college?"

"I have an associates in business."

I had taken the bookkeeping job, an occupation commensurate with my level of education.

In the back of my mind I already knew how to proceed in a relationship. I'll tell him on our first date. It would be better than burning with passion for weeks then being hurt. For now I'll become better acquainted.

"How was your weekend?"

"I was wind surfing Saturday. Kalmus Beach is great for that."

"I've never tried that."

"It's a lot of fun. I've been doing it for ten years."

"I'll bet," I said.

"I spend a lot of time on Cape. My parents live there near that beach."

I did other things.

"I love to ride my bike."

"What make is it?"

I guessed that he was expecting me to reply "Honda" or "Kawasaki".

"It's a peddle bike. I love it as a form of exercise while I'm sight seeing. I ride the bike trail that starts in Lexington."

"Are you from there?"

"Yes," I replied.

The expensive apartment was shared with a roomie. Dani had been with me now for five years since I left my parent's home. Two Dell laptop computers shared an internet connection.

Shortly after diner that evening I logged into my favorite chat, a TG support room. A few girls were logged in to it. Others entered one at a time over the next several minutes.

It was a room where we could talk about our day, about our transgender issues and concerns, and sometimes even indulge a fantasy. A few guys were regulars in the room.

Genoa logged in that evening after I had been there for ten minutes. For the past two months we had been engaging in private and main room chats. I knew everything about him except his true identity.

His screen name "Genoa" suggested Italian male. That suggested someone who likes fast cars, spaghetti, and has dark, handsome features. Kassey (Dani) and I both wondered how much of what he had said in the room was true. I would soon find out.

"Can we meet?"

"Sure," I said. "Does the Lexington Common sound okay?"

"That's fine."

A slight breeze came up blowing from the west as I stood in front of the minute man statue next to my bicycle ready to ride. Hopefully this time there would be company.

Genoa from the chat room had spoken of cycling. He had done a lot of it when he was younger.

Moments later Genoa's true identity came as a big surprise. It was Ron Genovese from the office who came walking toward me!

"Hello Caitlin," he said staring.

I nodded. "This is between us. I don't tell a lot of people that I'm a T girl."

"Your secret is safe with me. Let's ride."

A mile down the bike trail we climbed off our bikes and came face to face. Our lips met in a passionate kiss. He caressed my body down the length of my torso to my buttocks. His lips touched my neck. One kiss was followed by another, then a third. Our lips touched again. As if outside my control my lips pressed against his harder.

The first moments of a new romantic relationship excited me. Warm sunshine, flowers in bloom, blossoms on the trees, birds singing, all things that I liked were enhanced.

My bedroom, until now, had been the place where I retreated to indulge my fantasies. Virtual sex with Genoa was a frequent occurrence.

He closed my bedroom door softly behind us leaving my room mate by herself in front of the television. At last we could make love. Throwing our arms around each other at the shoulders we pressed our lips together. The kiss quickly went open mouthed. Ron slid his hands slowly down my upper body and raised my tunic up almost to brassiere level. His warm hands on my bare skin felt good. In another few seconds my bra unfastened and slipped to my feet. His hands cupped around my boobs rubbing gently.

Virtual sex became real at last. Lying on the bed with my knees pulled back as far as joints and muscles allowed beckoned his sex. Ron's huge, throbbing cock pushed deep into my hole stretching it and making it tingle. Intense pleasure mitigated the pain. The seconds passed quickly. While he hammered me, smacking his pelvis repeatedly against my buttocks, I stroked my small penis.

"That was awesome."

He nodded. Placing a hand on my sex, he tugged at it.

"Baby don't cut your dick off because I like it."

"I'm living a woman's life. That's all I care about. That and you being here."

Dawns
Dawns
103 Followers