The Chatroom Relationship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what's the plan?" asks Will.

"Well, we are supposed to go to dinner with my parents, but that's not for another four hours. So, we've got that time to ourselves. What do you want to do, go find a hotel room or explore the wonders of Oklahoma," answers Melanie.

"Really, I'd like to go find a motel room, I need to shower and change." Says Will.

Even though Melanie had a place of her own, they decided it would be better if Will got a motel room instead of staying at her place. She didn't want her parents to come by and catch them in an embarrassing position.

"Okay what kind of room do you want, cheap or expensive with a Jaccuzi, we've even got some expensive ones without a Jaccuzi." Says Melanie.

"Well, I think I'd like the one with the Jaccuzi," Will says with a wink.

So, he's been thinking the same stuff I have, Melanie thinks to herself. Melanie takes him to the Stratford Tower Inn, were rooms are $100 a night.

"You may only want to stay here for a few nights, these rooms are pretty expensive," explains Melanie.

"Don't worry about it, I've got it covered hon." Says Will.

Melanie parks the car, and they go in to the main office. Will registers at the front desk, and doesn't even flinch when they tell him the price of the suite. Will retrieves his key from the clerk, and they are off to find his room. They enter the elevator since his room is on the top floor. Melanie is getting nervous, the moment of released inhibitions has passed; she keeps going back from one foot to the other. Will notices her actions.

"What's wrong Hon, you look like you're about to give an oral presentation at school," Will asks.

"Just a bit nervous, that's all," stammers Melanie.

"There's nothing to be nervous about, we're old friends by now, hell we know just about all there is to know about each other anyway, so don't worry," says Will.

Melanie tries to say something, but she just can't find her voice. Will reaches out and squeezes her hand. The elevator stops, and they both get out hand in hand. They reach the end of the hall and find his room.

The room is large and very plush, in the middle sits a very large California King size bed. There are night tables on each side of the bed, and wingback chairs on either side. There is a long mahogany dresser toward the front of the room with a large TV on top of it. On the other side of the room is sliding glass doors that open up to a balcony where you can see the Oklahoma skyline. Around the corner is a wet bar with a small refrigerator, underneath. Further down is the large bathroom. It has very large Jaccuzi in the middle of it. The toilet and shower stall are at either ends, and the sink is on one wall with a very large mirror.

Will puts his suitcases down, and goes over and opens the sliding glass doors, and stands out on the balcony.

"Melanie, come over here and look at this view," exclaims Will.

Melanie walks out onto the balcony with Will.

"You've got a pretty town here, Melanie, but I like the site in front of me better." Says Will.

Melanie blushes beet red, and looks at her feet. Will pulls her toward him, and wraps his arms around her waist. She looks up into his big brown eyes, and softly they kiss. Not with the urgency of the first kiss, but with more passion. As Will kisses her she feels like all the wind is being sucked from her mouth. Slowly he stops kissing her mouth and starts on her neck, then up to her ear.

Melanie unable to help herself lets out a large sigh. Will then moves his lips back down her neck, toward the low line of her dress, where her cleavage heaves in and out. Will pulls her back inside the room and they fall onto the large bed.

Will continues to kiss her, and starts massaging her breasts. Melanie wraps her arms around his neck and with her fingernails, slowly traces lines up and down his back. She pulls up his t-shirt and traces lines up and down his spine, at this time it's Will that lets out a small sigh. Melanie then starts kissing his ear, biting a little on the earlobe and letting her tongue trace all around the ear. Then she starts kissing his neck.

At this point Will raises up and pulls off his t-shirt. Melanie thinks he's got a great body. Will lies back down on the bed. Melanie starts kissing him all over. She makes lazy circles around his nipples and sucks one into her mouth, and quickly flicks it with her tongue. This elicits a slight jerk from Will.

She moves her hand down his chest to the fly of his jeans, but Will puts his hand on hers and says, "It's my turn now." He pulls Melanie on top of him and kisses her hard on the mouth, and slowly unzips the back of her dress. He pulls the dress down, until her bra is uncovered.

Still while kissing her he unhooks her bra, and the bra falls down, and her breasts are exposed to him. He looks at them and looks at her, and then starts to kiss them. He gets to the nipple and draws it into his mouth, sucks on it and flicks it with his tongue, which causes Melanie to jerk. Will pulls her dress off of her and she's just there in her panties.

Will's hand pulls her panties off, and he puts his hand down in between her legs, Melanie moans. He softly brushes the outside of her crotch, and then his fingers enter between the lips, and start rubbing her clit. Melanie is so hot at this point she thinks she's going to cum immediately. She pulls Will toward her and kisses him deeply, and runs her hand down his body to his crotch, which is very hard. She rubs the hardness tucked inside his jeans.

Then she whispers in Will's ear, "I want you inside me." Will wasting no time at this request jumps up and pulls off his jeans, now Melanie can see his fully erect cock. Will lowers himself back on top of Melanie. Melanie spreads her legs open. Soon Will enters her, he's surprised at how tight she still is, and how wet she is.

Will thrusts into her, and Melanie raises her hips and thrusts back. Then with all the strength she has Melanie pushes Will back so she can now be on top. Melanie sits on top of Will pushing him deeper into her; she pushes her hips back and forth on top of him. Will raises his hips in sync with her hips, and deeper and deeper he goes in to her. Melanie reaches up and grabs her own breasts and starts massaging them.

They are about to climax, and Melanie thrusts down on him, and it happens she reaches orgasm, but more than that she's Cumming. Fluid pours out of her and on to Will's middle, he seems a little shocked at first, but then just thrusts harder, which elicits another flood from Melanie.

Finally Will thrusts one more time, which causes him to have a little flood of his own. He climaxes, and so does Melanie. Melanie collapses on top of Will breathing hard, they are still connected. Slowly, Melanie raises herself off of Will and as she comes off of him, she tightens the muscles inside, which elicits a whole new set of jerks from Will.

Finally she is off of him and collapses on the bed beside him, they are both breath hard. Will tries to speak, but he can't seem to find his voice.

But, Melanie speaks for him, "Oh my god that was great, shit that was fucking wonderful. Was it good for you?"

Will still not quite able to catch his breath nods his head.

Then says, "Fucking wonderful".

Finally, after a few minutes, Will has gotten his breath back. He rolls on his side toward Melanie and looks down at her, she's still breathing hard.

He says, " You came, I mean you really came."

Melanie nods her head and says, "Though, it usually doesn't happen like that, that was a first."

Will just looks at her and says, "wow".

Will gets up and announces that he needs to take his shower, Melanie raises herself up and says, " You mind if I join you?"

She gets up and joins him in the shower. The shower stall was pretty big, but not so big they couldn't avoid rubbing against each other, after a while it looks as if Will may be ready for action again.

Melanie looks down and says, "Looks like your saluting me".

Will shrugs and says, " Can't help it".

Melanie goes over toward him and kisses him deeply on the mouth, then pulls back and looks Will in the eyes and says, "Well, maybe I can help it."

She lowers herself to her knees kneeling in front of Will. She holds the base of his cock in her hand, and puts the rest of him in her mouth. She tightens her lips around his cock, and moves her head back and forth while moving her hand along with her mouth. Melanie then raises up her other hand and traces her fingernails up and down his balls, and to that special place just behind his balls.

Still holding the base of his cock tightly in her hands, Melanie presses her tongue hard against the underside of his cock and slowly comes up his shaft. Then she slides her tongue around and around his cock, then she gets to the tip she sucks the tip hard and flicks the end of it with her tongue, which causes Will to jerk.

Then using all the sucking power she has, she sucks his cock all the way into her mouth. Pressing her lips hard around his shaft, she goes back and forth, back and forth the whole time sucking as hard as she can. Finally Will reaches climax and pours into her mouth. She takes all of it into her mouth. When he's finished she throws her head back and swallows, like she just took a shot of whiskey.

All Will can utter is "wow".

The finish their shower without any reappearance of Will's saluting soldier. They get ready and are off to have dinner with Melanie's parents.

THE END

Afterward: Is this story fact or fiction? Well, lets say it's loosely based on something that could be fact, but mostly it's just the Authors overactive (dirty) imagination, fantasizing on something that could happen. Has it really been six months? Nope, just dramatic license. What will happen with Melanie and Will after their first meeting? That boys and girls remains to be seen, possibly nothing at all. Did Melanie really swallow? Yeah right, get real, in your dreams pal. Can Melanie really cum? Well, I can't speak for Melanie since she's just a figment of my imagination, but the author of this story sure can, dream on that babe. Now, will you please excuse me after writing this story, I must go take a cold shower or maybe I'll just open my legs under the faucet.

12