The Cheat

Story Info
A lonely housewife gets taken advantage of by her boss.
8k words
3.61
31.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,333 Followers

Thursday Afternoon

"You look good." Ken said stepping up behind Jenna. "Smell good too."

"Stop it." Jenna replied softly. Her body didn't say stop though, she tilted her head slightly so her black hair fell away revealing her slender throat. "I'm married and you know it."

Ken leaned over her without touching her, his hands on either side of the keyboard she was typing on. He pretended he was looking at the screen but only so he could put his face alongside hers. "Yes, I do know you're married. That doesn't change how I feel about you, and it doesn't change how you feel about me."

Jenna managed to keep herself from shivering. He wasn't touching her, not quite, but he was close enough that she could feel him. He was heavy on top of her, he seemed to somehow suck the air out of the room just with his presence.

"I know it doesn't and maybe if we'd met a few years earlier things would be different but that's not how things worked out." She took a deep breath nearly popping the buttons on her white blouse open. She wasn't working anymore, whatever she hadn't finished on the spreadsheets would have to wait until morning, one way or the other she was just absently punching keys in the hopes that she'd find someway to weasel her way out of the situation she was in.

A loud buzz followed by a slow jazz song finally jolted the raven haired woman into motion. "That's my husband. I have to take this."

Ken looked at her catching her eye for a moment then backed away from her.

"Hey honey. . .sure I can pick up some potatoes on the way home. I was just wrapping up here." Jenna said before setting her phone down. She pushed a few last keys to save her work. "I'm not that kind of woman." She spat at Ken and deliberately shoving him aside as she left the office.

OoOoO

Thursday Evening

"Hello Mike. How are you?" Jenna said as soon as she entered the door. The twins, Sean and Renaud nearly knocked her over rushing into the house behind her. "Straight to the showers!" The two mud caked boys looked back at their mother with forlorn eyes but they knew better than to argue with her and quickly scampered off, cleats and soccer ball in hand.

"I'm okay, how are you?"

"I'm fine." She walked over to him, in her heels she was almost eye to eye with her husband. She dropped her purse dramatically on the counter and wrapped her arms around him pulling him down into a kiss. "After dinner, maybe we can get some alone time? I picked the boys up one of their X-Box games they shouldn't bother us." She bit down on her lower lip and cupped his cock through his trousers.

Mike retuned the kiss but only half heartedly before pulling away from his wife. "Not tonight. I've got some work to catch up on."

Jenna tried to conceal her disappointment but she knew she'd failed when he frowned. "It's okay. We'll make sometime later in the week."

"Yeah of course we will." Mike replied.

OoOoO

Friday Morning

"I look good, there's no way he'll be able to let me out of the house like this." Jenna purred looking at her reflection. The skirt she was wearing only just covered her round rump and the bustier put her ample cleavage on proud display. She had on black stockings, the tops of which didn't quite reach the bottom of her skirt and the heels he'd personally bought for her when they were in the mall. He called them her 'fuck me' shoes.

Jenna didn't walk out of their room, she strutted and straight into the kitchen where Mike was already sitting behind his laptop after sending the boys off to the bus stop. "Hey honey, you look good. See you when you get home." He didn't even look up.

"Thanks." She posed in the door way lifting up one leg till the skirt rose up revealing the lacy black thong she wore. "You really like it?"

"Yeah, uh, huh."

"See you when I get home." Jenna said flatly almost stomping out of the house.

OoOoO

Friday Morning

Jenna was almost sulking by the time she slipped into an office. She'd thrown on a coat during the drive over but it didn't really cover much. If she hadn't been so upset she would have noticed the heads turning to follow the clicking of her heels as she moved through the office. She was so busy pouting she didn't notice that, or the secretaries glaring angrily at her.

One thing she did notice was Ken standing at the coffee machine. He caught one glance at her and almost ran out of the room. "Oh what the fuck?" Jenna snarled angrily watching him flee. Jenna decided that she didn't really need a cup of coffee instead chasing Ken towards his office.

"He's busy right now." Tia said when Jenna tried to walk past her desk.

Jenna looked down at the petite secretary and forced a smile. "Okay. Tell him when he has time that I want to talk to him."

"Of course." Tia said brushing her green hair behind her ear. "Is it about anything in particular?"

"No." Jenna forced between grit teeth. The hairs on the back of Jenna's neck rose. She'd hated Tia since the first time the little strumpet had stepped into the office, everybody knew how she got her job and how she kept it too.

OoOoO

Friday Afternoon

It was nearly the end of Jenna's shift when Ken finally managed to pull himself away from his office. Just like always she felt him before she saw him only this time she didn't try to ignore him. Jenna spun her chair around. "Oh, I don't need your help anymore." Normally Ken couldn't keep his eyes off her, now he was staring of at some invisible point near her. "Look at me when we're talking." His eyes shifted and widened slightly.

"Sorry I couldn't pull myself away earlier. I was just swamped with work." Ken said.

"I bet." Jenna turned back toward her desk. "But like I said I don't really need you anymore and it's almost time to leave."

"Are you upset about something?" Ken almost sounded concerned.

"No, nothing." Jenna snapped finishing her work. "I'll see you on Monday." She didn't notice Ken's hungry stare as she walked past him.

OoOoO

Friday Evening

"Hey baby." Jenna threw the door open and slipped in ready to give her husband another chance. She was greeted with silence. "What?"

She found a note on the fridge.

Friday Night Magic

Gonna be out all night so don't wait up hun. The boys are spending the night next door with the Smiths.

Love you,

XOXOXOXO

"FUCK!"

Jenna spent the rest of Friday night with her favorite vibrator the Black Mirado Warrior.

OoOoO

Saturday Morning

Jenna slid out of the bed just before seven in the morning setting turning the alarm off and crept downstairs to prepare breakfast. She came back twenty minutes later wearing an apron and her 'fuck me' heels and a smile. She also had breakfast.

What she didn't have was a husband who was up for it. He'd apparently hit the bar after his little card game and could barely pull himself into consciousness let alone anything else.

As if magically planned to save him from a reaming the phone rang.

Sorry to call you on the weekend Jenna, but we need some last minute changes to the Jameson account and you're the best person to do it.

"I haven't got anything to wear, I already threw everything in the wash." She lied.

Don't worry about that, it's just going to be the two of us so you can just come as you are.

Jenna stood there thinking about it for a moment before pushing the thought away. "I'll be there as soon as I find something work appropriate."

If you insist.

OoOoO

Saturday Afternoon

Jenna arrived in the office wearing a yellow flower print sundress and white tennis shoes and found Ken waiting at the front door for her. "Wow, if this is what you changed into I can only wonder what you were wearing before." He mumbled thinking she was still out of ear shot.

"You'll just have to keep wondering." Jenna said. She meant to sound angry but failed.

"Oh. Oh. OH! Had a good morning huh?" He waggled his eye brows at her and lightly nudged her.

"I wish." Jenna answered.

"What?"

"Nothing." Jenna sighed. "Well not nothing. It's been a while." As the words were coming out of her mouth Jenna had no idea why she was telling Ken. He was her boss, and he was attracted to her she knew that much. He had a bit of a reputation. All the women had been hit on by him once or twice and more than a few of them had taken the bait.

"I don't believe it. If you were my wife-"

"Well I'm not and that's as far as this conversation can go."

Ken smirked. "Okay sorry I asked. You really do look great though."

"Yeah, yeah lets get this done so I can get back being at home and not getting any. I mean if I'm gonna not get laid I'd like to do it in the comfort of my own home with a pint of Hagen-Daaz if you don't mind."

"Well I do but I'll tell you about it later." Ken said then ignored the glare she gave him.

OoOoO

Saturday Evening

"You are right, ice cream does taste better melting over a warm brownie in a dimly lit restaurant." Jenna commented scooping another bit of the delicious dessert into her mouth. "But this doesn't change anything."

"I wasn't trying to change anything." Ken replied.

Jenna wasn't sure how she'd let him talk her into going out for dessert and drinks. There had been something while they'd been working and then he smiled and he really was very handsome. Ken was more than a little convincing when he had his heart set on something too.

"Liar."

"Okay maybe I am." Ken smirked and scooped up a bit from their shared desert. "I notice you haven't touched your drink."

"That's because I don't trust you." She grinned.

"You think I'd roofie you? I'm wounded." He dramatically placed the back of his hand to his forehead. "Like a common college creep."

Jenna couldn't keep from smiling. "Okay fine, I don't trust me. You don't know what it's like to be ignored." Ken raised a brow. "You, ignored?"

"No, I'd be full of shit if I claimed that I had a problem with getting ignored." Ken admitted. "I'm sorry, I'm a terrible liar."

"Yeah, you are. So as soon as we're finished I need to get home. I'm sure my husband is waiting for me."

"Liar."

"Okay, yes I am lying. He's probably playing Xbox with the boys and doesn't even know that I'm out of the house. That doesn't change things."

Ken shrugged. "Okay, that's fine. Lets get you home."

"Yes, lets."

OoOoO

Saturday Evening

"Honey, I'm home!" Jenna shouted walking through the door. "Honey? Boys?"

She found a note on the fridge.

Took the boys to the Drive In, gonna pick up a couple of pizzas while we're out.

Love you,

XOXOXOXO

"You've got to be fucking kidding me.

OoOoO

Sunday Morning

Jenna woke up and stretched and rolled over to find she was alone in her bed. "Well that sucks." She mumbled to herself slipping out of bed and wandering into the bathroom. While the water was warming she went into the closet and pulled out her dildo. "At least you can always make time." She mumbled.

Jenna stepped into the shower lathering up her lithe body imagining at her first that they were her husband's hands moving over her breasts. Palming them and lightly pinching at her nipples. His hands would eventually wander down between her legs slipping a finger into her. "Oh yes, more." She whispered to herself adding a second and third and finally rubbing her palm against her clit. Five minutes later she wasn't any closer to her orgasm than she'd been when she started but the hunger was still there.

That was when Ken suddenly entered her mind. He wasn't timid and loving like Mike, he was strong and insistent. He would make her taste her own juices, then he wouldn't just shove one finger in her at a time. He'd jam three in her all at once, and he'd tell her to like it. It took less than a minute for that fantasy to send her into a guilt induced orgasm.

OoOoO

Sunday Afternoon

Mike had been waiting for her to get out of the shower after his morning run. Even accidentally dropping the towel didn't cause him to even bat an eye at her as he rushed to take his own shower. Jenna had gone down to spend sometime with the boys playing a what was supposed to be a few quick rounds of Guitar Hero and had somehow turned into overran hour. It was the only non-puzzle game she could keep up with the boys in and they might have been faking wanting to hang out with mom but if they were, they were doing an excellent job of pretending. She was the one who finally ended their jam session frustrated she couldn't keep up with the triplets.

Mike had parked himself on the couch for a Godzilla marathon so Jenna joined him crawling over and resting her head in his lap. "Hey baby."

"Hey." Mike reached down running his fingers affectionately through his wife's hair. "Did you have fun with the boys?"

"Mmmhmmm. But I'm looking forward to having some fun with you." She slid a hand between her head and his groin gently kneading her fingers against his cock. "You've got a monster in your pants just begging to be let out."

"Cute, but it's the middle of the day and the boys are up." Mike replied.

"I can be quiet."

"Maybe when they go to sleep."

OoOoO

Sunday Night

"No way he'll be able to resist this." Jenna whispered as she looked over her outfit in the mirror one last time. She was wearing a baby blue teddy he'd gotten her for their anniversary and a pair of of low heels with a bow over the toe.

"Hey big boy, how are you." She purred slinking out of the bathroom and posing in the door way.

Mike had fallen asleep with the television on still watching his Godzilla marathon. "I don't know what I did to piss you off God, but I'm really really sorry and if you'll just let me get fucked I promise I'll be a good girl for the rest of my life." She curled up on the bed and watched the rest of the movie. She had to admit that men in rubber suits performing professional wrestling moves on each other did have a certain charm to it. Especially when one of them started doing a little victory dance when the others started flying away.

OoOoO

Monday Afternoon

"What is it Ken?" Jenna asked without looking up from her computer.

"Just came to check on you, its lunch time and you normally step out and go to that Jewish bagel place." He held up a bag and smiled.

"You know, it's okay that you think I'm sexy, but now I'm starting to think you might think of me as a person." Jenna said smiling and taking the bag.

"Sorry, I'll try a little harder to ignore you. So have things gotten better for you around the house?"

Jenna looked over her shoulder. "French Toast bagel? Do you spy on me?"

"Only in the shower." Ken replied.

"You wish. You know I'm never going to change my mind on you."

"Oh us, never going to change your mind about us." Ken corrected sitting down on her desk. "So are you going to tell me why you're still sitting here and not at lunch, I know you're pretty much done with your work for the day."

"How do you know that?"

"You mean besides the fact that all the computers are on one network? The fact that management occasionally peruses the internet logs?" Jenna's normally pale skin turned bright red. "Yeah. . .don't worry about it. Nobody cares that you were watching Pornstar Punishment. I didn't think you'd be into that kind of thing."

"Why not?" Jenna asked.

"You just seem like you'd be a little straight laced for that kind of thing." Ken said with a shrug. "I mean all the hair pulling, slapping, choking, anal."

"Yeah well maybe a couple of months without much attention has issues." Jenna looked up at Ken.

"Yeah, I don't even want to know what kind of crazy I might get if I was looking at months of not getting laid. I'd probably be driving the streets trying to find out where the hookers hang out in Sunridge." He smiled.

"Or you'd be fucking one of your secretaries." Jenna spat and immediately regretted.

"Tia? You think?" Jenna raised a brow. "Okay fine, she wasn't hired because of her incredible secretarial skills. But you sound jealous."

"Nope, not at all." Jenna looked back to her computer.

Ken put his hands on the back of the chair leaning her back slightly. "You know, you're not a very good liar either. Is that why you were watching that one with the office worker who gets punished by her boss? Did I miss my chance last week?" Jenna blushed and started furiously trying to find something on the screen to draw her attention away from him. "I did! Holy shit, never missed the signs that badly."

"No, you never had a chance."

"So I have one now?" Ken teased.

"If my husband keeps ignoring me like this you might find me standing on the street corner looking for the first customer I can find."

"I think you know you can just come to my office, I mean I might make you beg at that point-"

"Stop it." Jenna squealed slapping at his hand. "That is never happening. Not ever."

"Just so you know the longer you deny me the more I'm gonna humiliate you when you finally come crawling to me to scratch, that itch." Ken didn't wait for her to respond, he just left.

OoOoO

Monday Evening

Mike was busy watching Raw is War with the boys.

Tuesday Evening

Mike had to work overtime on a project.

Wednesday Evening

Jenna dressed in her old cheerleader outfit from high school. She eventually got frustrated when the boys were however playfully making lewder comments than her husband.

Thursday Morning

Jenna climbed into the shower with Mike and he quickly slipped out of the shower barely brushing against her in his rush to get to work.

Thursday Evening

He turned down a handjob on the way to pick up the boys from soccer practice claiming it would 'stink up' the car.

One week later

Mike couldn't find time to sneak away to a resort for the weekend while the boys visited their grandparents.

One month later

Monday Morning

"Would you please tell Ken I need to talk to him?" Jenna said.

"Sure." Tia responded. Then she got up and walked into Ken's office. She didn't ask what it was about or give her any snide remarks like she always did. It was a little odd. When she came out a moment later she was almost smiling, like she'd been let in on a secret but wasn't going to spill. "He said to tell you that he's busy."

"What?"

"I'm sorry, he's in the middle of something important. He'll try to make some time to see you this afternoon." Tia sat down back behind her desk. "Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Jenna took a deep breath. "No, thank you Tia. I'll be in my office if he needs me."

It took everything Jenna had to keep from screaming right in Tia's smug face. She carefully stalked off to her office hoping to bury herself in her work. She actually considered for a brief moment actually going out and whoring herself. At least then she'd get some attention. Even if it was from a greasy, smelly, neck beard at least he'd want her.

"I can't believe I was actually about to beg him." Jenna sat down at her desk. "I'm sure Mike can pry his ass away from the boys to fuck me tonight."

On cue her cell phone received a text.

From: Mike

Taking the boys to Raw is War live! Gonna be late, promise to bring you a John Cena shirt.

XOXOXO

"Randy Orton, is. . ." She would have flung the phone across the room if it wasn't worth three hundred dollars and if her computer hadn't chimed that she had a message.

From: Ken

Remove your panties, then take a picture and send it to me. Do this from your desk.

Sean Renaud
Sean Renaud
1,333 Followers