The Cheater's Gate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Freewheel
Freewheel
618 Followers

"Jim, because of Ted's accident, what I need to do is going to be so much easier and that is, file for divorce. I knew I was going to divorce him but the question was when? I am not sure if you are aware of this but all the dealerships are in my name so I have decided to put them up for sale. Owning Harley dealerships has become a very lucrative business and selling them shouldn't be hard. We have invested over the years and even though I am not yet 45 I have plenty of cash and investments to never have to work again. Even after I share 50/50 with Ted so he can be in care, I will have plenty left. I have always been envious of you and Sue, mainly because of your love and devotion to each other but also your plans to travel. I know I can't replace Sue but can I be your travel buddy and see everything you had planned with Sue?

"Do you really want to do that? I didn't think you like to travel."

"You don't know me as well as you thought. I have always had a wanderlust and nothing would please me more than seeing the country and also the world. It was Ted who hated to go anywhere and besides he would never take time off work. With both of us doing important jobs in the business, especially as we expanded, it was difficult for us both to be gone at the same time."

"Ok, let's think about this. You have many things to do today but tonight, let's sit down and make a list of places we want to see in the states then a list of sights in the world. Sue and I had a list but you might want to see or do other things."

"Sue showed me your travel dreams and I would love to just use that list. I was so envious when she shared that with me."

We cleaned up the breakfast dishes then Deb went home to shower and attend to her business. I had an element of excitement that I had not felt in years. I found Deb good-looking and there was definitely a sexual attraction but I wasn't sure if I was ready for sex. It just didn't feel right for some reason, however, as a traveling buddy, I was completely comfortable with her.

The next few weeks passed quickly. Ted had been served, neither of us visited him, and he knew the reason why. He had plowed one too many bushes and now it was time to pay for his deeds and face a lonely life in care.

A week before the divorce was final Ted called, "Jim, can you forgive me? I don't know why I took advantage of Sue other than the fact that she was there caring for me but I want to apologize. I realize I pushed her to do something she obviously didn't want to do. If you can find it in your heart, I would still like to be friends."

"Ted, you have a lot of nerve calling me. If you weren't in hospital and in a wheelchair, I would have whipped your ass. You are a cold, callous bastard. How many marriages have you ruined during your life because of your philandering? I can tell you that you have put a dark cloud over what I considered a perfectly happy marriage. Deb said you will be in care for the remainder of your life, which I hear will also be a sexless life. I will leave you with something to think about; in one week, your divorce will be final and Deb and I are taking off together. While you are stuck in that wheelchair eating institutional food your ex-wife will be sharing my bed and having great sex with me. How is that for retribution?"

He didn't comment but just hung up the phone. That was the last time I ever talked to him.

We had a travel plan incorporating many National Parks and well as numerous attractions such as vineyards and wineries. When possible we would bypass the big cities as we wanted to see the country not concrete jungles. I bought a new Jeep Wrangler and had hitches installed to tow it behind the motorhome. Deb sold her franchise within the first two weeks and we waited until the deal closed and her divorce finalized before making our departure.

Deb spent her time between her house and mine. We shared our meals together and slept in the same bed. I asked her if we could take it slow because I wasn't ready to have sex yet besides I didn't want it to feel like rebound sex. I thought that as long as we were neighbors we knew everything about each other but I discovered new things about my friend and none disappointed me. However, I was still upset about Sue's cheating and just falling in bed with someone without a connection was not my way and neither would it mend a broken heart.

During the next few weeks we shopped and equipped the RV for an extended trip. My RV was the same size as a Greyhound bus and was a lavish home on wheels. In the rear was a large master bedroom with its own shower and toilet. Further up was another, smaller bedroom and a second bathroom. There were pull outs on both sides which increased the size of all rooms. The kitchen, dining room and living room were all luxurious and well equipped. Driving the RV was similar to my Lexus only much larger and even though I was pulling a jeep, you would never know it.

On the morning that Deb's divorce was finalized we departed Dallas and headed west. We stopped for lunch in Abilene then drove on to Van Horn where we stopped for the night. Van Horn is about as deep into West Texas as you can be and still be in the Central Time Zone. Two miles outside of Van Horn the time changes to Mountain Time.

We grilled steaks and shared a bottle of wine and talked about the excitement of the trip. After eating we cleaned up and I looked at Deb, "I think after such a long day, we should have an early evening and maybe a bit of fun. Are you up to it?"

"I've been waiting on you, lead the way."

That night marked several things, first of all, it sealed our relationship as a couple. We had incredible sex that hinged on being better than I remembered with Sue, we got closure concerning Ted and Sue's affair, and I found my motivation to travel albeit with a younger woman who I'm sure one day will be my wife.

Note:

This is a BTB story, however in this case, it means BURN THE BASTARD!

Freewheel
Freewheel
618 Followers
12