The Cheatin' Side of Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, it was different. Her lips and tongue, the suction of her cheeks, and the massage her hands were giving my balls and the portion of me that wouldn't fit in her mouth all had me thinking that I could have an orgasm. A big one. "Keep that up and I'll cum."

"Good," she said, pausing only a moment from her efforts.

"Where do you want it?" I grunted.

She tried to mumble something around my cock, but then she felt it swelling. She looked up at me, and sucked even harder. With every spasm into her mouth, she swallowed. She didn't lose a drop.

"My God, girl! Where did you learn to suck cock like that?"

"Brian. He really likes it when I do that, but his cock isn't like yours."

"What do you mean?"

"His isn't as big, and he sure doesn't cum as much as you do!"

"Where do you want it next?" I asked, pulling her to her feet. "I have two ideas," I said, cupping her pussy with one hand and her ass with the other. My fingers started teasing her openings.

We made out like that for a while, under the cooling spray of the shower. My recovering manhood rose against her hip. "Let's go to my bedroom," she said, as she ran her fingers over it.

We dried each other, and she knelt to suck on me again, ensuring that I was hard as a digging iron once more. "Why do you keep playing with my asshole?" she asked.

"Don't you like that?"

"I don't know. Yeah, I guess, but no one's ever touched me there before."

"I think I should fuck you there," I said, pulling her up against me again and working a finger between her cheeks to stroke her puckered hole.

"Up my ass? I thought only gay guys did that."

"Gay men and little sluts," I said, pushing my thumb against her sphincter. "I'm the only guy here, and I'm straight."

"Will it hurt?"

"With a little lube and a lot of play, probably not too much."

"I want you in my pussy first," she breathed.

"That was my plan."

We went across the hall to her room. "Oh, my curtains are open," she said, moving to close them.

"You don't mind having them open when I'm working outside. Neither does you mother."

That stopped her in her tracks.

"Mom? Mom flashes you?"

"Pretty much every day when I'm here alone, just like you do. She did it before you did."

Goldie started to laugh, a hearty belly laugh that made her phenomenal tits bounce and her damp blond hair glisten in the sunlight. "My mother is such a bitch! She gave me very specific instructions to keep my curtains closed whenever you were here!"

"She doesn't practice what she preaches," I said. "And you don't listen worth a damn, do you?"

"No." She blushed, the first hint of shame on this brazen young girl's face.

"Are you going to listen to me?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then we'll both enjoy ourselves. Lie down in the middle of the bed."

She did. I got in bed next to her, and pulled her to lie against me. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

"Are you? I'm not the one who's married."

I lay there and thought for a while, my hand stroking her luscious ass.

"As long as you can keep your mouth shut, we'll be fine," I said.

"Alex, if Brian found out, he'd be angry and hurt, and my parents would probably disown me. I'm going to the university in the city, and it's not cheap, so I'm sure not going to say anything."

"Fuck it," I said, grabbing her and pulling her on top of me so I could knead her buttocks better.

"Fuck me," she responded, crushing her mouth to mine.

I decided to taste her one more time, so I rolled her over onto her back as we kissed. Her nails dug into my back when she felt my hardness against her, and her tongue showed its appreciation to mine. We stayed like that for a while. I wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to make sure she was ready for the pounding I was about to give her.

She broke the kiss when my fingers played over her slit. "Oh, God," she said. "My boyfriend would be done by now."

"Maturity and experience trumps youth and enthusiasm." I grasped just the tip of her earlobe between my teeth and whispered, "I'm not ready to fuck you yet, and you sure as hell aren't ready to fuck me."

"I'm not?"

"No." I trailed little butterfly kisses from her hair, behind her ear, onto her neck and finally to her throat. Shifting my position so she could feel the head of my cock against her pussy, I grabbed her left breast, firmly but not hard, and proceeded to devour it. Her hips began to move, rubbing my wet penis over her slick opening. I stopped, grabbed the other breast, and said, "You're still not ready to fuck me." Then I bit, ever so lightly, on her right nipple, just enough to hold it still while my tongue worked on it.

"Oh, shit," she whimpered.

I got to my knees, put her legs on my shoulders and lifted her by her hips toward my face. Her damp blond hair was strewn on the pillow, the nipples on her gorgeous breasts fat and hard, and a mixture of nervousness and need in her blue-gray eyes.

"I've never had a man do this to me," she said.

"You've never had a MAN do anything." The tangy sweet aroma of her stopped me from talking. I pulled her to my mouth and began to eat.

At first, she stayed quiet. She was breathing noisily, but saying nothing. Then I heard it, a strangled gasping whisper. "Oh fuck. Oh shit. Oh God," over and over, louder with each repetition, until she was screaming it and her juice was running down my chin.

"Now, you're ready to fuck," I said, lowering her body to the bed. I lifted her shoulders and stuffed some pillows under her. Then I pulled her against me, her legs splayed at a lewd angle resting on my thighs, aimed, and entered her. I wasn't rough with her, but I sure as hell got her attention.

"Don't move!" she moaned when I was fully inside her. "Wait for me, please."

"What's wrong?" I said, stroking my fingers lightly on her thighs. "You said you wanted me to fuck you."

"I have to stretch more than I'm used to."

"I can tell. Take your time."

Her face began to relax, and she looked at us where we joined. "How hard are you going to fuck me?" she whimpered.

"Pretty hard."

"I'll be tired when we're done, won't I?"

"Hopefully," I said, pulling out a little, and then pushing gently back to the bottom. "Are you on the pill?"

"I have a boyfriend. Of course I'm on the pill."

"Good." I pulled back about halfway, and pushed in to the hilt.

"Do that again," she said, a huge grin on her face.

I did it again, twice, the second time faster than the first.

"Watch us!" she giggled. "Look at how wet your cock is."

She was right. I pulled out again, and began to pump slowly in and out of her, pushing hard enough at the end of each stroke to make her tits bounce. Holding her by her pelvis, I pulled her on and off me, deeper and faster. The moisture on my shaft began to foam, her breasts bounced in circles, and her eyes were glued to our sex.

As she moaned, I grunted, and our wet groins smacked together. The room smelled of shower gel, fresh sweat, and sex. I watched the perspiration bloom on her forehead and her throat until drops began to roll down the valley between her breasts.

"Have you ever had your tits fucked?"

"No."

"I think you should. Not today, maybe, but sometime soon," I said, continuing to thrust relentlessly into her grasping, wet little pussy.

"No one's ever fucked me like this."

"Do you like it?"

"Yesssssss," she hissed, grinding her nipples between her fingertips as she climaxed on my cock.

Somehow, I managed to wait until she was calming down, and then I rammed into her about a half-dozen times and came at least as hard as I had in the shower.

"Alex!" she wailed, shuddering though a brand new orgasm. When it was over, I moved her so I could lie down.

She cuddled up against me and I held her, stroking the smooth skin of her shapely ass. Soon, she began to doze.

"Hey," I said, pulling her to me for a kiss. "This isn't the time for a nap. We need to get cleaned up, you need to change your sheets, and I need to finish that roof."

"You're no fun," she said, playfully smacking my chest.

"I agree. Now get up."

She did. "That's so cool," she said, running a finger through the mess on her bruised-looking sex.

It was pretty cool. I had done something I knew I might do sooner or later: cheat on my boring, selfish wife. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be with a girl fresh out of high school who looked like a centerfold. Memories of this day would keep me entertained on those boring nights when my wife played bridge with the girls.

We were in the shower again, all business this time. "Alex? I'd like to do that again."

"So would I."

Goldie said, "I think I'd like to try titty-fucking you, too. I can probably lick you at the same time."

"I'd like to try breaking in that sweet little ass of yours."

"I wonder if Mom does that with Dad. He's always grabbing her ass when he thinks I'm not looking."

With good reason, I thought. I'd sure as hell fuck her mom, if I could figure out if she really wanted it. Hell, why not? I've gone this far.

Three days later, I was finishing installation of the sauna enclosure that was delivered that morning. I was taking a load of packing materials out to my truck and looked up toward the house. None of the curtains were closed now, although they all had been when my guys were here earlier helping with setup. I had heard Goldie's car leave, which meant Marsha Cameron should be home alone.

Movement caught my eye in the master bedroom. The sun made a glare on the glass, but it looked she was putting on a black garter belt and nylons, and I didn't see panties. A pair of heels followed. Then, she dropped a simple blue dress over her head and left the room.

The intercom from the house buzzed. "Yes?" I answered, pushing the button.

"I saw you looking," a tinny female voice said. "I always see you looking. I like that. You should come inside for a better look." The intercom clicked off.

The back door was open, so I walked inside. I could hear her heels on the hardwood floor at the entrance to the master suite.

"Don't just stand there," the intercom near the door crackled. "I'm upstairs."

Sitting on her parents' bed was Goldie, wearing her mother's dress. "That answers one question for me," she laughed.

"What's that?"

"I wondered if you would fuck my mother. I think you would."

"I thought you were her. She took off in your car."

"She took it to get it serviced near her hairdresser. My other question was, what would you do to her?"

"Should I tell you or show you?"

"Show me."

"Maybe we should put some towels on the bed. I'm pretty sure your folks wouldn't be pleased if they could tell their bed had been fucked in."

"I already thought of that," Goldie said, pointing to beach towels that were folded on the dressing table chair. "Look what I found." She opened a nightstand drawer and pulled out a tube of personal lubricant. "I didn't find any toys, so I guess I was right about Mom and Dad."

"Could be." I spread the towels on the bed, and then lifted Marsha's dress over her daughter's head. I was right about the panties. The garter belt and nylons could stay. So could the heels. I pulled her against me and kissed her hard, probably harder than I had when we fucked the first time.

"What would you do if I was my mom?" she asked.

"Something like what I did to you the other day. Maybe harder since Mom's older."

"Harder? Is that even possible? I was tender all the next day."

"Maybe I'd fuck her ass, if I knew she had this," I said, grabbing the tube of lube.

"I've been thinking about that," she said.

"So have I." I dropped my shorts and showed her my hardness. She knelt in front of me and began to lube me with her sweet mouth. God, could this girl suck cock! I was getting lost in the sensation of her tongue as my penis rubbed across it when I saw the tube of lube again. I pulled my cock from her mouth, slapped her cheeks with it a few times, and pulled her to her feet. "Ready to get your virgin ass fucked?"

"Don't hurt me," she said as I mauled her big breasts.

"I'll try not to." I turned her around and pushed her face first onto the bed. Grabbing her ankles, I dragged her to the side so her belly was on the edge of the bed, legs over the side, and ass in the air. I spanked it lightly, first with my hand, and then with my cock. "Relax and enjoy this," I said, spreading her butt-cheeks and smearing lube on her puckered star. My middle finger probed her, and she struggled to loosen her muscles to admit me. I finger-fucked her ass until she started to moan, and then added my index finger. With my other hand, I stroked her clit.

"Oh God, Alex, I think I like that."

"Good," I said. I squeezed more lube onto my fingers and worked it inside her, stretching her little asshole to prepare her. A generous dollop of lube went on my cock, and I used it to smear the goo on her ass. "Ready?"

"I don't know," she whined as I pushed my manhood against her. At first, her sphincter resisted me, but it began to open as I fondled her button and massaged her wet slit with my hand. "OH, JESUS!" she yipped as I finally penetrated her. "How deep are you going to go?"

I kept pressing myself into her until I felt my scrotum against the hand I was using to finger her. "This deep."

"Oh God, it feels like a damn tree trunk!" she said through clenched teeth.

"Relax. You're too tense." I stretched the elastic of one of her garters and let it snap back against her buttock.

"Ow!" she squealed, pulling herself off me a little. I grabbed her by the hips and pushed back into her, strumming her little clit as I did. Then I snapped the other garter. "Ow!" she squealed again, moving forward more, pulling more of me out of her tight depths. This time, I smacked her ass with the palm of my hand before thrusting back inside her. That's how we got a rhythm going. I pushed in until my balls were against her pussy and then spanked her. She pulled away and allowed me to drive into her again. She was getting into it.

"Can a woman cum like this?" she gasped.

"Some can. Will you?"

"Maybe. It's starting to feel pretty good."

I pulled out and rolled her onto her back. Grabbing her ankles, I bent her in two and rammed my cock back into her ass and two fingers into her wet pussy. Pumping her hard, I let my thumb play on her swollen clit while I bit down on her left nipple.

"OH, GOD, FUCK MY ASS!" she squealed as I drove into her again and again. "You're gonna make me cum! Oh, oh, oh, fuck me, fuck me!" Her internal muscles started pulsing on my fingers as her eyes rolled up into her head. I just kept plowing her. When she was done, I pushed both her legs up even farther, and took long, deep strokes into her, kissing her as furiously as she kissed me, until I filled her rectum with cum.

Exhausted, I pulled out and lay next to her on the bed, my wilting cock still shiny from the lube and our juices in the afternoon sun. "That's what I would do to your mom."

Goldie and I continued our affair throughout the summer. On golf nights, when her parents and my wife were at the country club, I would take her in every room of the house. Other times, she would meet me at the building where I stored my equipment, and I would fuck her in the bed of a truck or on a blanket spread on top of a pile of plywood. It was great dirty fun, but risky as hell, which may have been part of the thrill.

When college started, Goldie spent a lot of time on her studies. She was a hard worker, committed to her dream of becoming a doctor. I got her a present for her nineteenth birthday, which came about a week after she aced all her mid-terms. I picked her up after her last class one chilly autumn afternoon.

She bounced across the parking lot and got in my truck. "Where are we going tonight? I'm horny!" she said.

"A new place. Here, I have a present for you." I opened the glove compartment and handed her a small gift box, the kind a bracelet could be packed in. "Don't open it yet." I drove to an older part of town and parked on the street in front of a large house that had been broken up into apartments. "Open your gift."

She pulled off the bow and tore at the wrapping paper. Inside the box on a pad of white cotton fill was a door key. She gave me a confused look. I said nothing until I had gotten out of the truck and opened her door for her.

"Let's see what it unlocks," I said, taking her hand and leading her across the sidewalk.

Still looking very uncertain, she put the key in the lock and turned it. The door opened into a small apartment. The main room had a sofa, TV, and a kitchenette at the far end. The bedroom had a king-sized bed and two nightstands. On one were two champagne flutes and a bottle chilling. On the other was a small bowl of strawberries.

"Winter is coming. I didn't want to have to take you to motels, so I got this. I bought the building, and I'm going to remodel the whole thing and rent it out, but I'm saving this space for us," I said.

"I... I can't move in with you, Alex," she said.

"I can't imagine two people actually living here, and I'm not asking you to move in. My wife might not like that any better than Brian. But if you want to keep seeing me, we have a place of our own."

She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. That may have been the first time we made love.

We used the apartment a lot. I "played poker with the guys", and she "studied with the girls" as much as possible. On nights when my wife had to work and Goldie's parents were away, she would sometimes tell her boyfriend that she went with them.

When Goldie turned twenty-one, I took her to get a tattoo she wanted. Only certain people would see it -- a small and finely detailed design of rosebuds surrounded by ivy, high on her left buttock. Brian thought it was great that her "best girlfriends" chipped in to get it for her.

Things changed during her senior year. We had sworn to each other early on that we would be friends with benefits, fuck-buddies, and nothing more. We cared about each other, more deeply than we planned to, but we knew our lives weren't destined to stay the same.

One night, after a particularly tender session of mutual pleasure, she was cuddled on my chest. "Alex?"

"Hmmm?"

"I got a letter today from another medical schools I applied to."

"Which one?"

"Stanford, in California. That's my first choice. I already have my acceptance to Johns Hopkins, which is kind of my fall-back school. That's only an hour away."

"What did Stanford say?" I asked.

"I didn't open the letter. I wanted to be with you when I did." She got out of bed, pulled an envelope out of her backpack, and burrowed under the covers with me again. "Should I open it?"

"That's the first step toward finding out what they said."

She gave my cock a playful squeeze and tore open the envelope. In the nightstand light, I could read over her shoulder. Goldie was accepted by one of the finest medical schools in the country, three thousand miles away.

"I don't know what to do," she said.

I pulled her to me and kissed her hair. "Yes you do. You already told me that Brian is going there for their business management program. Stanford is the best school for what you want to do, and the boy you love wants to go there."

"But you're staying here."

"Yes."

We lay quietly in each other's arms for a while.

"Can we sleep here tonight?" she asked.

"I had hoped to."

After our shower, I spooned with her until she fell asleep. I stayed awake for a while, admiring her curves, feeling the soft skin of her breast in my hand and her ass against my groin. Sleeping here with Goldie was better than sleeping at home next to the mannequin my wife had become.

I woke up before she did. The early morning sun brought soft light to the room through the curtains. I got out of bed and made coffee. When I returned, I found her lying on her back, her legs slightly spread, the covers down to expose her beautiful breasts and just the top of her bare slit. I wanted her more at that moment than I could stand.