The Cheating Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers

I nodded enthusiastically. "I missed your taste, and how your hard cock fills my mouth completely," I told him. I pushed his wet dick back into my mouth and let it slide into my throat.

"Do you still think of my when you masturbate?" Dave asked.

"Mm-hmm," I replied.

"Do you still use that big pink dildo when you fuck yourself?" he asked. I could feel Dave was breathing much harder now.

"Mm-hmm," I replied.

I felt spit collecting at the side of my mouth and it was dripping down my chin. I continued to work his cock in and out of my mouth.

"Does your husband like your blowjobs?" Dave asked.

I froze in place. The realization of what I was doing came crashing down on me. Here I was in my wedding dress on my knees, tits-out, sucking my ex-boyfriend's cock.

I paused for a moment, and then resumed sucking Dave's cock. I decided to let the feeling of cheating add to my excitement.

"Mm-hmm," I answered.

"Ya? I bet he loves your perfect blowjobs."

"Is his dick as big as mine?" Dave asked.

"Nnn-nnn." I replied shaking my head 'no'.

"Ya, I guess not," Dave said, "You do love a big cock. Do you think of me when he fucks you?"

I only paused for a moment before I answered.

"Mm-hmm," I replied. I could tell Dave loved that answer. He let out a low groan and I squeezed his balls gently.

"GOD that feels SO good!" Dave said through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna come in your mouth, understand? And you're going to swallow every drop."

Before I could answer the door burst open. There stood Marie.

"Oh... my... GOD!" she shouted. I whipped my head around to see her, Dave's fat cock still twitching in my hand.

"Karen, what the FUCK?!" she shouted.

"Quiet!" I hissed! "Close the door and come here."

I jumped to my feet and pulling Dave by the cock I dragged him to the small bed. Maria closed the door and took a few steps towards us.

"You need to stand guard," I explained. As I spoke I hiked my dress up and grabbing my white panties pulled them down to my ankles.

"Jesus, you... you're going to fuck him right now?" Marie said in disbelief.

I climbed on the bed on all fours and flipped my skirt up off my bare ass. Dave wasted no time. It was as if Marie wasn't standing there at all. He parked himself behind me, lined up his stiff cock with my wet opening and with a single push, drove his wide cock into my slick pussy as far as it would go.

"God, YES," I moaned, "Fuck me! Fuck me one last time!"

"Do NOT fuck her, Dave! I'm warning you!" Marie cried. But Dave ignored her. He screwed me slowly at first, then built up to a steady rhythm.

"You love this don't you?" Dave grunted, "You love my big cock inside you, don't you - you dirty little slut."

"YES!" I blurted out, "God, Dave, don't stop! Make it hurt..."

I could hear Marie let out an exasperated sigh. "We don't have time for this!" she said looking at her watch.

Dave released my shoulders and grabbed my bare hips. He switched into "jackrabbit" mode, doubling his speed and filling the small room with the wet sounds of slapping flesh.

I could see Marie dash over to the window and look out. She shook her head. "Fuck," I heard her say. She looked over at me. Dave was in high gear, fucking me hard and fast. He held my hips tight. I heard him let out a little gasp with each stab of his thick cock. I could feel beads of sweat rolling down my face. I hoped my makeup wasn't running too badly.

Marie grabbed a tube of lipstick off the desk and ran over to me. She whipped my veil off my face and dropped to her kneed beside the bed. Dave stopped pumping for a moment as Marie quickly re-applied lipstick to my lips. Lipstick that I had left smudged on Dave's big cock. The moment she was finished Dave resumed pounding me.

"God, that feels so GOOD," I moaned. My voice bounced as I took each of Dave's thrusts. My big hanging tits bounced in every direction.

"You stupid slut," Marie said, "You're going to get caught." I looked up. She was standing beside the bed with her arms folded, shaking her head.

Suddenly I felt Marie's hands on my bare breasts. She was pulling my dress up and sliding each of my wobbling tits back into my lace bra. I felt a zing of pleasure as her hands pressed against my engorged nipples. When she was finished I felt her pulling up my zipper.

"I'm coming... Where do you want it?" Dave grunted.

"NOT ON THE DRESS!" Marie and I cried at once.

"Just dump it in her pussy you fucking idiot! We're late!" Marie exclaimed.

Dave's body went stiff and I heard him groan. I felt his big cock pulse over and over inside me. I pushed my bare ass back against him and squeezed my pussy tight. I could feel his tight ball sac pressing hard against my clit. Dave pumped me three more times quickly. Finally I felt him relax. He loosened his grip on my hips.

"Ok, show's over!" Marie said. As Dave's cock slipped from my pussy, I felt Marie grabbing my hand. She pulled me off the bed. My legs were still shaking as I tried to stand. I felt her pulling my dress back down over my bare ass.

Marie ushered me to the door. She turned to face me and spend another few seconds looking me over. She adjusted my veil, and tugged my dress this way and that.

"You smell like a goddamned whore," she muttered. She opened the door and we flew downstairs. Two minutes later I found myself outside on the lawn marching slowly down the aisle. A hundred people were standing, watching me. As I slowly walked I could fell Dave's warm come running out of my bare pussy and down my legs. I hoped no one would notice. I prayed I wasn't leaving a trail.

I met my fiancé at the end of the isle. He was beaming. "You look beautiful," he said.

As the minister began to speak, I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Dave sitting in the crowd. He was smiling and wiping away his tears...with my panties.

kgardner
kgardner
840 Followers
12