The Cheating Game 04

Story Info
Cheating wife, loving husband, cheating husband?
1.9k words
4.03
33.5k
20

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine: "Can I come in and sit down with you? We need to talk."

I was stunned at what this woman had told me. I wanted to rage and laugh in her face again, tell her it wasn't true. That he had lied to her. But the memories were flooding back. That trip to New York when I was so worried that he had found out and was leaving me. He had found out, he just loved me enough to forgive me. He even lied to make me feel better. What had I done?

I turned to Anne and said "First things first. Your daughter and her friend are making plans to hook up with some boys tonight. I overheard them talking about it when they were leaving." She made a quick call to Beth's mother to thwart those plans and had her daughter Kristy stay at Beth's house for the night.

When she walked back in to the living room she was carrying a bottle of rum and two glasses. She poured us both a drink and I asked her if she loved Phil. She nodded. I asked her if he loved her and she hung her head.

"I don't know. He has never said anything but when we kissed...I could feel it. But he loves you. He almost ran from me after that kiss. I could tell that he felt as though he had betrayed you. The pain in his eyes...it broke my heart to see him in pain like that."

So I told her the story of how we met and our life together. Why I cheated again and again. My therapy and what I had learned about myself. That I had been faithful for the last two years and that I would never cheat on him again. I said what confused me most was, if he only pretended to cheat when he knew I was having an affair, why he had started up with her. I had been faithful.

Her explanation was simple. Phil went by my moods. If I had been withdrawn or distant he assumed it was guilt and manufactured an affair for me to find out about so we could make up. It hit me. I had been depressed after meeting an old hook-up who wouldn't take no for an answer after I had thought it was all behind me. That's why he had done this. We polished off half the bottle together as we talked. I realized that Phil had loved me enough to share me for almost twenty years. So I knew what I had to do.

Phil: Several hours later I was still on the couch with my head down. My thoughts were spinning out of control. I heard Elaine pull up into the driveway and I knew I had to talk to her. I didn't know what to say but I was going to try. She walked in and I looked up. Oh my God. Both of them were standing there. I opened my mouth but Elaine cut me off.

"Don't say anything. We have some questions for you. Just answer them so we can decide what to do about this mess."

I couldn't tell by either of their expressions what they were thinking. They were both looking so serious. Anne asked me if I loved her. I hung my head and said "I think I do. Meeting you was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me since I met Elaine. I love your laugh, your smile, the way you look at me, and the way I feel when I look at you. I never meant for it to happen and I am sorry I've hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you."

Then Elaine asked me if I still loved her. When I looked up at her I could see the fear in her eyes, waiting for my answer. "I have loved you since I met you. We have built a life together and I couldn't imagine a day without you by my side. You are my other half. I am incomplete when you aren't here. I don't know what to do. Confused isn't enough of a word to describe me right now. I didn't know it was even possible to love two women at the same time." Her next words shocked me.

"It's a wife's duty to give her husband what he needs. I know what you need Phil. You shared me for most of my marriage because it was what I needed. Now it's my turn."

She said you have two women that love you. One has shared your bed. The other deserves a turn. She and Anne each took a hand and led me to our bedroom. Then she let go and turned me to Anne.

"Love her like you love me. Show her what she means to you."

And she sat down in the chair facing the bed. When I looked at her questioningly she giggled.

"I heard she likes to be watched. I want to see this."

My head was still reeling but everything came into focus when I looked at Anne. She was slowly undressing. I stopped her and said "Let me." I took off her blouse kissing every inch of flesh as it was uncovered. Each breast was my playground as I kissed and nibbled her in all the spots I had wanted to touch since that first night in the hotel. Her eyes were on fire and my passion was building, I even forgot that Elaine was watching. When I took off her pants I laid her on the bed and kissed my way from her feet up to the nirvana between her legs. She was panting now and I could smell her arousal. When I licked her outer lips she shuddered and when I playfully swiped my tongue across her engorged clit she hissed. I didn't just eat her pussy. I made love to it. Taking my time, building her up and letting her cool off again and again. She was thrashing on the bed and finally grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"If you don't put your cock in me soon I am going to rip it off and fuck myself with it."

The hunger in her eyes was unmistakable. I tore off my clothes and mounted her, sliding my cock between her lips and brushing her clit with each movement. She was dripping wet with my saliva and her need so I pushed in all the way in one stroke. We both groaned as I hit bottom. I started stroking her gently but picking up speed as I went. Looking into her eyes I moved faster and faster. Driving into her velvety walls and feeling my pleasure build to the breaking point. Each of our desires fed the others making us move together in unison until finally we climaxed together. We collapsed on the bed, locked together and breathing hard. I said "You were amazing!" As we lay there recovering I remembered my wife and looked over at her just now noticing that she was naked and looked very aroused.

She smiled at me and said,"That was beautiful."

She walked over to the bed, took Anne's hand for a moment and then kissed me with a passion she seldom displayed. I felt my dick start to respond and I pulled her into the bed with us. I could feel Anne's full breasts on my back as she kissed the back of my neck and whispered to me.

"Show her she hasn't lost you. Love her."

She got up and walked over to the chair and she smiled.

"I like to watch almost as much as I like to be watched," she said as one hand dipped to her swollen pussy and the other pinched her right nipple. With an almost feral voice she said, "Fuck her good."

Anne:He was even better than I had imagined. His eyes pierced my soul as his dick pierced my pussy. I was in love and in lust as he moved in and out of me; driving me crazy with need until we exploded together.

When I moved over to the chair I couldn't help playing with myself and pinching my nipples as I watched his muscular body entwine with hers. Her lean athletic physique was the perfect counter to his body. Watching two very attractive people make love had me charged up in no time. They fucked slowly, looking into each other's eyes as their passion built to a crescendo. I brought myself to climax again as I watched them love each other. When they were done I started wondering whether I should leave but Elaine beckoned me to the bed. I climbed in and the three of us drifted off to sleep spooning.

One year later:

Phil:The new house was much bigger than the old one. It had to be. We needed the room. There was no way we could fit me, Elaine, Anne, Anne's daughter Kristy, and a baby nursery in the modest house I had lived in for twenty years. Kristy had taken the arrangement better than any of us expected. The flexibility of youth I suppose. She was starting college in the fall but knew she would have a home here as long as she wanted.

It hadn't taken Anne and Elaine long to become fast friends. They were the ones who decided that we would all live together and picked out the house. I was worried that there might be problems getting along but arguments get resolved fairly easily when there is a third party to mediate and all the participants love each other. It also helps when you have two women who love you and have no problem joining forces to bully you into giving up bone headed ideas. I call them both my wives and they both refer to me as their husband. It's not legal but we did have a beautiful ceremony in which Anne formally joined our union.

We have a master bedroom that I sleep in every night and each of my wives had their own bedroom as well. My wives don't have sex with each other, they are strictly heterosexual, but while they take turns spending the night in the master bedroom with me, whenever I am intimate with one of them, the other is usually there to watch and we often sleep three in a bed. We aren't a typical family or a perfect one but there is a lot of love and laughter in our home. My friends are firmly divided between the "You're the luckiest man in the world." camp and the "You have got to be insane to have two wives." camp. I know which camp I sit in. It took our female friends longer to accept the way we lived, a few never did, but seeing how the three of us treat each other won most of them over.

Looking out over the back yard party from the deck where I was manning the grill, I could see my wife talking with some of our friends near the pool where Kristy and her boyfriend were swimming with Beth and hers. Anne walked up and put her arms around me and gave me a kiss as I rubbed her belly and felt my son give a kick.

"Don't you distract him again," Elaine called out laughing. "He'll burn everything and we'll have to order pizza again."

"That only happened once" I yelled back, "and it wasn't my fault." I said as I gave Anne a fake glare. She laughed and punched my arm.

"Dinner is served everyone" she called out as we took the burgers off the grill. Elaine brought me a new beer and gave me a kiss as we all crowded around the deck table and started getting plates of food. I am a lucky man.