The Cheating Game Ch. 01

Story Info
Unhappy marriage? Play the cheating game.
1.8k words
3.89
19k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was really quite repulsive. In the dim light, she looked down at the man lying next to her, snoring softly into his favorite pillow that was older than their middle-school-bound son. She noted the bald patches, between which sparse black hair attempted in vain to shelter a scalp riveted with little brown moles. His gut, along with the waistband of his pants, had increased exponentially each year since their wedding night. Wistfully she glanced at the golden photo frame, so out of place in the dreary room laden with black furniture because he had claimed the color would "go well with anything."

The photo frame had been her idea - after all, a black frame would have been absolutely morbid for housing their wedding photo. She thought of how he had been back then - a full head of dark hair, muscled, fit, and adventurous; nothing like the man next to her who had to sleep with compression socks every night because his ankles were so weak he could barely move. Well, there was no point in staring at something that caused so much discomfort. She turned off the light, closed the sultry romance novel she'd been reading before her mental excursion, and got into bed.

"I love you, dear," he mumbled in his sleep.

"Mmmhrmmmooo," she replied, in what she hoped could be translated as a suitable response. She didn't like sounding like a rabid cow, but after high school she had vowed never to say that she loved someone if she didn't mean it. Closing her eyes, she let her mind wander to the wild nights (and sometimes days) with her tall, chiseled co-worker at the office. She'd vowed never to be a cheater, but that man had been too good - better than this one would ever be, anyway. Plus, they had both agreed that the affair would be covert, dangerous, and unpredictable. They both figured it would bring some excitement into their mundane lives, him with a wife that resembled an overfed bulldog and her with a husband that could pass for a fat-bellied toad. An intelligent affair, they called it. One where they didn't have to be married to be together. Meanwhile they could still fulfill their duties to their families. It comforted her moral misgivings, and she slept soundly as she had done every night since she'd fallen in love again.

-

Papers went flying as he flung her onto the coffee table. He pinned down her arms, studying her curvy body in the glow of the overhead lighting. Her chest heaved with desire as she stared up at him, her dark brown eyes deep with lust. In the struggle to get her on the table, one of the buttons on her blouse (which had already been at critical tension) had popped open, revealing a peek of a lacy black bra. He felt himself harden immediately.

"Won't your wife hear us?" She asked breathlessly, putting a hand on his firmly muscled chest. Almost as if against her will, her fingers traced the outline of his pecs and softly brushed his nipple. In response, he guided her hand down to the front of his pants, where his cock was straining to get out of the confines of his dark dress slacks. She bit her lip, trying to stop a moan of desire.

"Oh, baby, tonight I'm going to fuck you until everyone in the neighborhood hears us," he whispered into her ear. She arched her back at his words, rubbing her crotch against his swelling member through the fabric of their clothes. He grabbed her breasts and fondled them roughly, causing her to give a purr of satisfaction. Unable to wait, he ripped her blouse open and pulled down her bra. Her dark brown nipples were already stiffened in extreme arousal. He urgently undid the zipper of her pants and pulled them to her knees. She was wearing a black lacy g-string that barely covered the pink swelling of her aroused lips. Sliding the flimsy string aside, he plunged three fingers deep into her wet pussy.

She moaned loudly. "Oh God, Eddie!"

She had shaved her entire pussy for him, just the way he liked it. There was no mistaking the erect pink clit and the way it made her entire body shake as he sucked on it. She moaned and thrashed on the table as he finger fucked the shit out of her. Her juices were flowing down her sleek thighs and onto the table.

"Eddie, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" She yelled, grabbing the table for support as her body quaked in spasms of pleasure. He felt her contract around his fingers, and the thought of sticking his cock in that tight space caused him to groan in anticipation.

As if she could read his thoughts, she sat up and unfastened his belt. As she undid the zipper and pulled down his boxers, his erect cock hit her in the face. She grabbed all eight inches and took him in her mouth. He groaned as she twisted and sucked.

"Charice, I've gotta have you now," he moaned, pushing her back onto the table and ramming his dick into her dripping wet pussy.

She screamed in ecstasy, both of them gasping as he pummeled her over and over.

"Fuck, fuck, FUCK!" He yelled, feeling like the king of the world as he stared at her beautiful, flushed face helpless in the throes of pleasure. Her massive tits bounced with every thrust. She moaned again, screaming his name as they both came at the same time.

There was complete silence except for their gasping at the intensity of their lovemaking. Slowly, he pulled out, and felt a surge of pride at the creamy white liquid spilling out of her cunt.

"Fuck, you're too good," she whispered. "We've made such a mess."

"Does it matter?" He whispered back, nibbling on one nipple. It immediately hardened again. He gave it a long suck, which caused her to moan again. There was a twinkle in his eye as he pulled back and saw the mix of longing and frustration in her eyes. "Wait here, I'll get you cleaned up."

He took off his sweaty shirt and left for the kitchen as she got up and attempted to fix herself. The lacy black g-string was completely soaked through; she pulled it off and stuffed it into her handbag. Eddie came back from the kitchen with a roll of paper towels and Lysol. Gently, he wiped his cum from around her legs, making sure he stopped at her clit to give it a good rubbing. He rubbed harder and faster, causing her to shiver and moan. As he sensed she was nearing climax, he smacked her pussy with his other hand. He felt himself starting to become aroused again as he watched her hands clench in orgasm. He shook his head to clear it, avoiding staring at any part of her tantalizing body. It was late, and they actually did have work to do at some point tonight. Charice sat up silently and understood his hesitation.

"There'll be more later, if you can handle it," she whispered, gently caressing his balls.

"Don't tempt me, love. How about we get these accounting figures drawn up, and then I reward you for being patient?"

She giggled like a schoolgirl, and started to pull up her pants over her naked ass. He diverted his gaze and concentrated on cleaning the table, trying not to play back the jiggle of those marvelous cheeks as they slid into the fabric. She made sure to give him a glimpse of her sleek cleavage when she leaned over to gather papers, some soaking wet with both of their juices. She licked a page, never releasing her eye contact with him.

"Stop it, you," he said, rolling his eyes and trying to tame his eager dick.

"But I'm so horny," she said, sitting down on the couch and spreading her legs wide open.

"Just once more?" She started rubbing the outside of her pants, where Eddie knew underneath lay her naked cunt. He swallowed hard as she moaned with pleasure at the sensation of the rough fabric moving against her clit. A wet spot grew larger and larger at her crotch as she pleasured herself.

He had lost the will battle. With a cry, he leapt on her and pulled off her pants once more. He flipped her over so that he had a view of her ass, glistening and dripping with shiny wetness.

"Face down, bitch," he ordered, and she obediently conceded, wiggling her ass at him. He grabbed it and rubbed the tip of his dick against her sopping wet pussy.

"Put it in! Fuck me, please," she begged.

He slid his cock into her ass, and felt her freeze in shock at the sensation. It was tight, even tighter than her pussy. As he began to pump, he heard her scream with ecstasy. He was going to cum real soon. He reached over and began playing with her clit. She collapsed, nails scratching at the floorboards as her body gave in to a huge orgasm. He kept fucking her up the ass, relishing the sound of her loud moaning and the slap of their wet bodies against each other. The force with which he came actually forced his dick out of her ass. Little spurts of cum spilled out of her pink hole. She lay on the floor, gasping.

"Did your wife really sleep through all that?" She asked him, giggling.

He laughed too, kissing her fully on the lips.

"See? Don't mess with sleep aids. Why don't you give your husband some so we can do it right on that ugly black corduroy couch of yours?"

"You're quite malicious," she said, rolling her eyes and running her hands down his bare chest.

"What if that kills him? He's already on pain meds."

"Oh come on. You know there're plenty of celebrities that do worse. I'm just kidding, anyway. What would happen to me if you were thrown in jail for forcing someone to abuse prescription medication? I don't think I'd be able to take it."

To ease her mind, he slid his fingers down into her wet cunt again, playing with her swollen lips and her erect clit. She moaned, ready for another round. He could feel the blood pounding in his head, letting him know that he was ready, too. Her moans got louder and louder as he worked her pussy in and out.

"Just do me! Do me anywhere!" Charice moaned. He pushed her against the wall and continued to rub her clit. "Fuck! I'm going to cum - "

They both heard a creaking on the stairs.

"Oh shit," he breathed, as they both froze.