The Cheating Game Ch. 03

Story Info
It's Jane's turn.
931 words
3.91
42.8k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon answered the door to his house and let Jane in.

"Paul's sorry he couldn't make it. He's got some work to finish, but I thought I'd stop by." She said to Simon and Graeme in the lounge.

"This is supposed to be a man's weekend, Jane..." Said Graeme. He waved his hand over the beers, chips and porno movies that were spread over the room. He was eyeing the normally conservative blonde. Today she was dressed in a short skirt and her blouse was unbuttoned down to her cleavage.

She bent over the table, flashing her cute behind to the men. She decided to add a little wiggle for emphasis.

"Oh my...Anal Virgins...Bukkake Sluts...and Horny Housewives...these all look great...." She said with gusto, looking at the men. She was puzzled that they didn't appear surprised at her behaviour; in fact she thought she saw Simon nudge Graeme and wink. She shook it off, it was obvious from the way that they were looking at her that she had their complete attention.

"But," she continued, "These are nothing compared to the real thing, are they boys? That's why I've come round, to provide a little live entertainment...agree to do things my way and there's no reason why we can't enjoy ourselves..."

Simon's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets and Graeme licked his lips as she shed her top.

"What do you say...?" Asked Jane.

The two older men nodded and Jane walked up to them. She sucked at Graeme's mouth, their tongues caressing each other then she turned her head to Simon. As she kissed him both men moved a hand to her ass and squeezed. Jane put her hands to their crotches and began to rub them, Simon sure wasn't endowed but Graeme had enough cock for both of them she thought.

"Let's go to the sofa," She said, breaking from Simon's eager lips.

Both men sucked on a tit each, their hungry tongues teasing a nipple each. She had freed Graeme's monster pole and was stroking it distractedly. From their groans of pleasure Jane got a massive sense of approval and got really turned on, so much so that she hitched up her skirt to play with her gash.

Simon got up and disappeared and Jane moaned as her left nipple was neglected. Obligingly Graeme took over fingering her, freeing her hand, which began pinching and squeezing her nipple.

Simon returned and through half closed eyes Jane realised he had a long red dildo in his mouth. As he knelt before her Jane spread her legs, turned on by how kinky the normally mild-mannered accountant had become.

Graeme leant up to her ear and whispered,

"It's Emily's you know? She bought it a couple of days ago..."He said suggestively.

Jane took in his words and she thought to herself, 'after she'd had your cock, Simon's own 5-inch penis could no longer please her...'. It turned her on that she was being penetrated by her sister's own dildo.

She was moaning wildly and she had just noticed the dildo had stopped thrusting into her when she was suddenly jerked to her feet.

"Hey." She gasped.

"We're going to fuck you now."

"No, we have to do this my way..." Jane complained feebly.

"We don't have to do anything." Hissed Graeme.

Graeme lifted her effortlessly and hoisted her on to Simon's small cock. She was so wet and he was so small that she hardly felt it all. Poor weedy Simon could hardly support even her light body and she was afraid that she'd fall over backwards when she felt Graeme's rock hard chest against her back.

Graeme's long hard meat was easily able to enter her pussy from behind as he held her in the air.

Jane had planned to take the men one at a time and she couldn't believe that they were both penetrating her. She was no longer in control of her body. Graeme was able to lift her then drop her back down their cocks easily.

Jane's tits were bouncing wildly and her arms were flailing around. She realised that neither man was wearing protection.

"Don't come in me..."She pleaded.

Graeme lifted her off their cocks and there was an audible sucking sound as she was freed.

Graeme laid her down on the floor.

"Tell us what a slut you are." Commanded Graeme.

"I'm...a slut."

"A whore?" Added Simon.

"I am a whore..." breathed Jane. Looking up she could see both men wanking over her face.

She shut her eyes as she felt their warm cum spurt over her face. They seemed to take a long time to finish. When she could no longer feel them cumming on her she wiped her eyelids and opened her eyes.

Her brother-in-laws were sat on the sofa, watching her.

"I haven't cum..." Jane wailed petulantly

"Do it yourself, bitch."

She needed to cum so badly that she didn't care how sordid she was. Cum dripped off her face as she fingered her orgasm-craving pussy.

She came twice then crawled up to face the bastards. Some dignity was returning and she was going to give them a piece of her mind.

They were gone!

Dejected, she forced on her clothes and ran from the house.

She sat in her car and made sure she had gotten all of the cum off her face and out of her hair. Okay, it hadn't gone to plan, she thought, still $20,000 for a couple of hours wasn't bad! She smiled as she thought of her sisters' faces when she told them.