The Cheating Zone 03: Lori

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found the door to her suite, simply marked, "Rhamnousia," and went inside.

His first reaction was unbelief. A rather attractive, young-looking woman with long wavy blonde hair sat behind a computer hooked up to three monitors. The room was filled with old books and files and reminded him of something out an old gothic horror film. She looked up and motioned him inside.

"Randy, right on time. Good," she said. "I appreciate punctuality. Please, come in and have a seat."

Randy went inside, closed the door and sat down.

"Coffee? Tea?" she asked.

"Um, coffee is fine, thank you," he said. She poured a cup and handed it to him.

"Black, just the way you like it," she said, smiling. How in the hell did she know that, he wondered.

"Dr., uhm," he began.

"Please, call me Dr. A.," she said. "I've been called lots of things over the years, Nemesis, Tyr, just to mention a couple. So Dr. A will work just fine."

Who the hell names their kid 'Nemesis' or 'Tyr,' Randy asked himself. He kept his thoughts to himself as he knew she was there to help him.

"Okay, Dr. A, I just want to say thanks for seeing me on such short notice," he said.

"My pleasure, Randy. It's my job to help those who seek my assistance. You have a problem with your wife, Lori, right? And you believe she's cheating on you, right?"

"Yeah, how do you know all that?" he asked.

"It's my job to know, Randy," she said, holding a folder. "Look around. You see, I have files covering every marriage on Earth. Like this poor sap who thinks his wife is visiting her sister in Paducah. Right now, she's in the middle of getting airtight at a gangbang in New York." The computer dinged quietly.

"Oops," she said. "The stupid cow just got pregnant. She's gonna have a hard time explaining that. Husband got a vasectomy three years ago. There's a divorce waiting to happen."

"So, if you know this, why don't you click something and just stop it?" Randy asked.

"Because, Randy, I have a very strict non-intervention policy. I don't get involved unless I'm asked," she said.

"But maybe they don't have your number," Randy said.

"I can be reached other ways," she said. "I see you're not a very religious person."

"No, I haven't been to church since I was a kid," Randy said. "Too many hypocrites for my taste." She nodded her head.

"I can understand that," she said. "There are times, however, when a simple, honest and heartfelt prayer for help gets across. You'd be amazed. In your case, it was a telephone call."

"So, how can you help me?" Randy asked. "Are you a lawyer, a private investigator, a psychologist? What? And I certainly can't afford much. I've already priced out lawyers and investigators."

"I am qualified to do all of those jobs, Randy," she said. "Simply put, I am justice for the wronged. And no one in my cross-hairs escapes. No one. As for cost, you need not worry."

"Why?" Randy asked.

"Simply put, I already have everything I need. And if I don't have it, I simply get it. No questions asked. So my services to you will cost nothing in terms of money. You will never see a bill from me, ever. As long as I'm needed on your case I will be available any time, day or night. All I ask is that when the time comes, you 'pay it forward,' the way Ryan did yesterday," she said.

"So how can you keep operating?" Randy asked.

"Let's just say I have very deep pockets and leave it at that, okay? Besides, getting justice for those who are wronged is the ultimate satisfaction in my line of work," she said. "Look, Randy, you do what you want, but understand that the courts aren't going to work in your favor and you could lose the house you inherited from your parents as well as nearly everything you've worked so hard to earn. You don't want that. So, do we have a deal?"

Randy was amazed at what she had just said. But he knew she was right and he couldn't continue to live the way he had been. He extended his hand.

"You got a deal, Dr. A," he said, shaking her hand.

They spent the next several hours reviewing Randy's marriage to Lori, or rather, Randy listened as Dr. A told him about his life with Lori. He learned from her that Lori had been screwing around on him for the last two years but the worst part began when Ron put him on 16 hour days. That, she told him, was a set-up between Lori and Akers to make her more available to him and his buddies.

'Girls night out,' he learned, was just a cover-up for her more illicit activities, which often included multiple men at the same time. And, he learned, she quit her job with the accounting firm so she could spend more time on her back with her lovers.

Six months ago, she told him, Lori got pregnant as a result of a gangbang with Akers and three of his plant supervisors. She got an abortion, but the operation messed her up to the point that she could never have any children. Randy remembered a period when Lori seemed to be extremely sick but refused to let him help her.

He broke down crying, unable to take the pain of Lori's betrayal. He loved her dearly, worked hard for her, took care of her, and this is how she repaid him? Dr. A stopped talking for a bit, walked around and gently took Randy in her arms to comfort him.

The second she touched him, Randy stopped crying and felt a strange peace come over him. He couldn't explain it. Dr. A kissed him lightly on the cheek and wiped a tear working its way down.

"It's going to be okay, Randy," she said. "I know this is hard, but we have to get through it. When we're done, I promise you'll feel much better." He looked at her and nodded his head. Who was this woman who could take away that kind of pain with a simple touch?

She sat back down and continued reviewing their marriage.

"So, Lori meets with Mr. Akers and several of his supervisors at least three times a week," she said. "They all know she's your wife, by the way and yes, they're having a good laugh at your expense. And they're planning to meet today at the usual time. Oh, and Akers has instructed her to not wear panties for their afternoon meeting."

"What," Randy said. "How..."

"Remember, it's my job," she said smiling.

Randy swore he would make the bastards pay. All of them. Especially Akers.

"So, at this point, we need to go about collecting evidence, since I'm sure you want some measure of revenge against the men using your wife, right?" she asked.

"You have everything in your files," Randy said. "Isn't that enough?"

"It's enough for me," she said. "And my information is absolutely infallible. Unfortunately, it won't stand up in your court of law.

"Give me your laptop, your smartphone and your tablet," she said. "I'm going to install something so you can keep a real close tab on Lori."

Randy watched as she quickly installed the software on his phone, tablet and laptop. Soon, she had the laptop open to the desktop. She pointed to an icon and had Randy open it. It asked for a password, which Dr. A gave him.

When the application opened, a large window in the middle showed what looked like a bird's eye view of Lori in their bedroom. The audio and video quality was simply stunning. Lori had apparently done laundry and was putting her clothes away. Dr. A showed Randy how to move the camera around so he could get video from any angle he wanted. He could even zoom in as close as he wanted. She also showed him how to save the video files for later use. The program even had a notification box that would light up when something important happened. Randy was amazed.

"Where are the cameras?" he asked. "Surely, she has to know she's being watched." Dr. A put a finger to her lips.

"Shhh," she said, winking. "Trade secret. And no, she has absolutely no idea she's being monitored. You'll be able to watch and hear everything she says and does, no matter where she is."

She showed him a smaller window below the main screen. She clicked a button on the window and it began filling with a jumble of words.

"What's this?" Randy asked.

"Something the feds would love to have," she said. "It's a special app that keeps track of her thoughts. Right now, it's synchronizing itself to her brain patterns. Once it's done, you'll be able to keep track of everything she's thinking. All her plans and desires will be laid bare for you. Watch," she said, pointing to the window. Sure enough, the word jumble began to form into coherent sentences.

"Oh my God, I'm going to get fucked by six men today. I'd love to see the look on Randy's face. That little wimp. I wish to fucking God I never met him. He's so Goddamn self-righteous. Why couldn't he be like Ron? Oh well, I'll only have to put up with it for a little longer. Once Ron sets him up he'll be well and truly fucked. And after he's gone I'll get his house and all of that insurance money and I'll be set for life."

"Oh my God," Randy exclaimed. "They're planning to kill me." Dr. A clicked the "Save" button.

"Yes, it certainly appears that way," she said.

"What do I do? I can't take this to the police. They'd never believe me," Randy said. He was on the verge of tears. Dr. A hugged him and he instantly felt better.

"Watch the video and the thought feed today," she said. "Stay away from her as much as you can tonight. You're off work tomorrow, so come see me at the same time in the morning and we'll discuss disposition. Okay?" Randy nodded his head.

What did she mean by "disposition," he wondered. And how in the hell did she do that with the surveillance and the brain scan thing? Who the hell is this woman? He had questions, but set them aside. She was, after all, firmly in his corner and whatever she did made him feel much better.

"And remember," she said as he began to leave, "no matter what, I'll be here as long as you need me. Any time, day or night. Got it?" she asked.

"Got it, Dr. A, and thanks for everything," he said. She smiled.

"My pleasure," she said.

Randy went home and seeing that Lori was already gone, fired up his laptop to find out what she was up to. By now, it was just a little before 3:00 and he knew she would be heading to the plant to see Akers.

Sure enough, he saw her heading up the stairs to see Akers. The men in the plant got a good look up her very short skirt as she went up the stairs. He adjusted the view and confirmed she wore no panties and everyone could clearly see her shaved pussy. Damn her, he thought. Damn them all to Hell.

She paused for a second to undo several of the buttons on her blouse before walking in. Akers was sitting at his desk with a cigar and stopped what he was doing long enough to look her over.

"Damn, you look good enough to eat," he said. "You're a bit early, but that's alright. The others will be here soon enough. Why don't you get comfortable on that couch over there?"

Lori walked to the couch and stripped off all her clothes. She sat down, her legs spread wide so he could clearly see her wet, shaved lips.

"Better than Colonel Fucking Sanders," Akers said. "And finger-lickin' good, I'll bet." Lori smiled as she dipped her fingers inside her dripping pussy.

"So, when are you going to take care of dipshit for me?" she asked.

"Probably next Thursday," he said. "We have a piece of equipment on the north side that constantly goes down and the only way to fix it is to crawl inside. If it's not done right, though, the whole thing could fire back up and turn him into hamburger within a few seconds. It's easy to overlook one of the many safety cutoffs. It's already been set up."

"So, he gets shredded into mincemeat, you get a new piece of gear and I get the house and his insurance," she said. He nodded.

"Yeah. That and of course, my cut of your insurance money. The owners of this place will also want to settle with you just to keep it all out of court, but you could still play the grieving widow and walk away with a few million. Minus my cut, of course," he said.

Randy knew the piece of equipment he was talking about. It was a dangerous machine and should have been replaced a decade ago, but upper management refused to do so, claiming it cost too much. Well, now they would have other things to deal with, like conspiracy to commit murder. Randy saved that piece of video and continued watching.

"Maybe next Wednesday, we can invite your husband into our little meeting for one last big send-off. I can tie him up and he can watch you get fucked. Then maybe you can feed him all the cum that gets pumped into that juicy pussy of yours. What do you think?" Lori smiled wickedly.

"Oh wow, that would be so fucking hot," she said, rubbing her crotch. Randy wanted to punch his laptop.

Five other plant supervisors showed up and Akers put the "Meeting in progress, Do not disturb" sign in place. Of course, Randy knew who all of the other assholes were and he made sure to get good shots of their faces. They were all married and were constantly bragging about the women they had scored. Soon, Randy thought, they would all be divorced.

"Well, Akers, you were right," one of them said. "Page's wife sure is a good-looking piece of ass. Can't wait to slip her some of this."

They all laughed and Page stood up to give them all a good look at her naked body. By now, they were all naked and Lori was on her knees sucking each of them off.

Over the next three hours, Randy watched as his soon-to-be ex wife fucked and sucked each of them, several times becoming airtight with a cock in her pussy, a cock in her mouth and another up her ass, something she told Randy was disgusting. None of them used condoms, which made Randy even angrier.

One of the supervisors sat down on the couch and guided Lori down on his cock in a reverse cowboy position. Randy positioned the view so he could clearly see what was going on. Lori spread her legs wide as another supervisor worked his cock inside her already-occupied pussy. Soon, the two men were sawing back and forth in her gaping hole as Lori moaned in ecstasy. Another man slipped his cock in her mouth and she eagerly sucked on it as the two men fucked her.

"Oh God, this is so much fucking fun," read the thought-scan box below the video. Lori was loving this, he noticed. "After shit-for-brains is gone I'll be doing this all fucking day in his house. Every fucking day. Fuck, fuck, fuck. That'll be my life from now on. Fuck that fucking piece of shit."

After a few minutes, the two inside her began ejaculating, flooding her with their semen as the cock in her mouth filled her with another load of cum. She swallowed everything she could and moaned loudly.

"God, yes, cum inside my pussy, you assholes. Give me something to feed to shithead tonight," she said. The men all laughed.

Suddenly, a notification box lit up on the display. Randy moved his mouse over the notification.

"STD Alert: Gonorrhea," the pop-up said. Shit, Randy thought. The stupid bitch went and got a damned STD.

Of course, Lori didn't know this and neither did the bastards fucking her. Naturally, they continued fucking her for another two hours, bareback, meaning that by now, all six of the men were quite likely infected with the disease.

Randy grabbed his phone and called Dr. A. She answered on the first ring.

"She just got infected with gonorrhea," he said. "And did you see what Akers and Lori planned to do to me?"

"Yes, I know," she said. "I saw that, too. Don't touch her tonight, whatever you do. I'll take care of the others."

"What do I do? Should I send the video to the police?" Randy asked. "At the very least, this is conspiracy to commit murder."

"What you do is relax," she said. "And trust me. No one escapes my justice. I'll see you tomorrow, Randy."

With that, Randy hung up. He noticed that Lori had left Ron's office and was heading to her car. He watched the thought scanner to see what was on her mind.

"I can't wait to feed Randy all the cum that's in my pussy. Fuck cleaning up for him. He's gonna be dead next Thursday anyway."

At this point, Randy felt more hatred toward her than he had ever felt in his entire life for anyone. He closed down his laptop, nuked a pot pie and turned on the TV.

Soon, he heard her car pull into the driveway. She entered the house and walked right past him, reeking of sex. He spotted the cum dripping down her leg. He said nothing. Right now, he felt as though he could happily put a bullet between her eyes.

"I'm home," she said. Randy stared at the TV. Lori bent over and looked him in the face.

"I said I'm home," she said even louder. Randy said nothing, but moved his head so he could watch the TV.

"Aw, fuck this," she said before storming off. A couple hours later she yelled out, "Are you coming to bed?"

"Not if you're in it," Randy said. She stormed down the stairs.

"Dammit Randy, what's wrong with you?" she asked, perturbed.

"Look in the fucking mirror," he said. "By the way, you never even asked how my appointment went. But then again, I'm not surprised, since you really don't give a shit about me."

"I'm sorry, baby, that's not true," she said. "What did the doctor say?"

"I have to go back first thing in the morning for a follow-up to determine how to get rid of what's making me sick," Randy said.

"What's making you sick? Did the doctor say?" she asked.

"A couple of things," Randy said, looking right at her. Naturally, she didn't get the hint. "But in all seriousness, I'm not sleeping with you tonight. I'll sleep in the den, maybe. For starters, you smell like shit and I don't want to risk possibly spreading anything." Like her gonorrhea, he thought to himself.

"Okay," she said, quietly, before going back to the bedroom. Randy waited until he heard the door close, then pulled out his phone and fired up the monitoring app Dr. A installed earlier. He was curious to see what she was thinking.

"Oh my God, does he know? What will he do? What will Ron do? I don't know if I can do this anymore. My husband hates me, I know it. But I hate him, too. After all, that's why I approached Ron about getting rid of him. I thought that working all those hours would wear him down or give him a heart attack, but it didn't. Maybe Randy knows more than he's letting on. Shit, shit, shit. But his eyes, they were so full of hate. For me. That's not the Randy I know. What have I done?"

Randy smiled, knowing that what conscience the stupid bitch had left was starting to eat at her. Tired, he went into the den and laid down on the futon and got some sleep.

The next morning, Randy got up, showered, dressed and grabbed some coffee before walking out the door. He said nothing to Lori and offered no display of affection whatsoever.

"Can I go with you to the doctor?" she asked. Randy shook his head.

"No," he said. "I don't know when I'll be finished and I'm sure you have other things to do."

"Oh," she said quietly. "Randy, you know I do love you, really."

"You have a funny way of showing it," he said.

"Do you still love me?" she asked. Randy considered his answer.

"Honestly, Lori, I don't know. A part of me does and probably always will. But truthfully, a part of me hates your guts with a red-hot passion right now. I think you know why. I'll always love the girl I married. Right now, though, she's gone and I don't know what you did to her," he said. "I've gotta go. I'll be back when I'm back."

"Okay," she said. "I'll see you when you get back."

Randy left, confused by the last exchange with Lori. Was she having doubts? Would she finally come to her senses? He doubted it, and even if she did, there was no way he could ever trust her again.

He got to Dr. A's office and went inside.

"Right on time again," she said, smiling. "Have a seat while I get your coffee."

Randy accepted her coffee and watched as she glided back to her chair. He would love to get to know this woman better, he thought. She wasted no time getting to the point of the meeting. They talked for some time about Lori and the plot against him.