The Check-Out Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SweetMia
SweetMia
11 Followers

"Leave it." Mr. Banks ordered emphasizing his words with a harder slap of the crop. Myra longed to massage her swollen nipple but didn't dare falter in her way to the backroom. When she got there she pushed the door open with her hand and crawled in. She stopped just inside and stayed perfectly still waiting for Mr. Banks to tell her what to do next. He grabbed her by the hair again and pulled her into a standing position. He dragged her by her hair over to a pallet that had been stood up against the back wall. Two ropes hung from it about the height of Myra's head. Mr. Banks shoved her against it and ripped the other clothespin from her nipple. He roughly pulled her right arm up and securely tied it to the pallet then did the same with the left. Mr. Banks reached behind the pallet and pulled out a brown leather bag. He reached in and pulled out a chain with a clamp on either end. Mr. Banks grabbed his employee's right nipple and twisted it, pulling it out and making it harder than ever. He unexpectedly shut the clamp down on it causing Myra to scream out in the oddest mixture of pain and pleasure that she had never felt before. Mr. Banks gave the clamp a little tug to make sure it was in place and did the same with the other nipple.

Myra's mind was swirling so fast that she didn't notice the clear vibrating dildo her boss pulled from the bag next. The dildo had three straps running around it forming what looked like a pair of g-string panties. When she did look at it she pushed her hips away from the wooden pallet towards Mr. Banks; whimpering and looking at him with wide pleading eyes. She wanted to cum, she needed to cum and knew that the vibrator would provide that release. Mr. Banks flipped the switches on the base to see what each would do and watched Myra closely to see her reaction. She gulped when she saw the way the vibrator moved, turning in circles and pulsing. Myra knew it would feel wonderful inside of her. Her boss turned it off before coming over to her. He pulled her head towards him roughly and kissed her with equal passion. Myra was sure her lips were bruising from the kiss. She shuddered slightly when she felt the cool plastic of the vibrator rubbing against her clit and all over her pussy. Mr. Banks was coating it in her juices. He broke the kiss and shoved the vibrator all the way into her pussy. Myra gasped then cried out; she couldn't hear Mr. Bank's soft chuckle because her ears were filled with the sounds of waves crashing and the blood rushing through her veins. Mr. Banks knelt down and fastened the vibrator into place.

"Myra." Mr. Banks said when he had stood up. His fingers were absently rubbing her clit. Myra was still lost in the feeling of the vibrator inside of her and her acute desire to cum was overwhelming. "Myra if you don't listen to me you may miss something important." Mr. Banks called her back to reality. Myra locked eyes with him and Mr. Banks had to shove down the urge to just fuck her right there and then. She was adorable with her small mouth hanging open in an O shape. It was as if pleasure was written all over her features, closely entwined with the desire. "I have to go finish up some paper work before I get going for the night. I'll just leave you here for now." He reached down and turned the vibrator on to its second level of five. "I want you to cum as many times as you can. When I get back there had better be a puddle on the floor of your juices."

Myra nodded dumbly and watched as he left the backroom. It didn't occur to her that he could be gone for hours, or that he could not come back till the day after Christmas. The store was closed and she could be all alone. The only thing that mattered to Myra at the moment was the wonderful sensation of the vibrator working around inside of her. And the orgasm that was building ready to explode and she was sure would push the vibrator out of her. When she did cum for the first time it would be with every nerve in her body.

SweetMia
SweetMia
11 Followers
12