The Check Up

Story Info
Shy Tana visits the doctor & gets a thorough examination.
4.8k words
4.45
233k
249
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers

Tana blew out a noisy breath as she tried to relax back against the examination chair. It was hard, though, to not feel tense in a flimsy paper gown, nothing on underneath. Not even socks, or a bra-she'd run out of the house after sleeping through her alarm that morning, and barely had enough time to make it to her appointment.

"Alright, Ms. Hunter," Dr. Lang said as he floated into the room, white lab coat trailing slightly behind him. Instinctively, she brought her knees together tightly, trying to make herself smaller as he looked over the clipboard in hand. "Nurse Angie just handed me your chart, and your vitals are looking great."

He winked at her, and Tana wondered how noticeable her blush was. Dr. Lang, as her aunt had promised when she made the appointment for Tana, was undeniably handsome. His hair was a dark glossy wave that peppered into gray around his temples, connecting to his well maintained beard that accentuated the strong line of his jaw. His nose looked like it'd been broken at one point, but if anything it only made him seem that much more rugged, contrasting with sweet, dark eyes.

She cleared her throat. "You can call me Tana."

He smiled, his teeth straight and white. "Well, why don't you tell me what brought you in today?"

"I've been," she said, "having trouble sleeping. I get into bed at night and I can't make myself calm down, and the next thing I know it's morning. Or sometimes I fall into a deep sleep randomly. My dorms had a fire drill last week and I slept right through it, but then that night I was wide awake."

"Ah," he said, pulling up a stool to situate himself in front of her. "Well, like I said, your vitals are good. I'd like to do a pelvic exam, so if you wouldn't mind popping your feet up in these."

He tapped one of the two arms protruding from the exam chair, curved like they were meant to fit calves. She tried to maneuver in a way that wouldn't completely expose her, but ultimately once she wiggled down enough to put her legs up, she could feel the cool air between her thighs. Her face burned as Dr. Lang's eyes flickered down pointedly.

Dr. Lang folded the hem of the gown up, his large, warm hands pressing against her lower stomach. "Ms. Hunter-'

"Tana."

"Right, Tana...are you sexually active?"

"Uh." Her blush, somehow, worsened. "N-no."

When she mustered up the courage to glance down at him, he was looking up at her from between her legs. Her flush started to spread down her chest.

"Not at all?" he asked. "Nothing you say will ever leave this room-it's completely confidential."

His thumbs stroked over her hip bones, and she realized, "Aren't you supposed to be wearing gloves?"

"I sanitized," he dismissed her, his hands gripping a little tighter at her hips. "Don't change the subject. I need you to be honest with me."

"No, honestly," she stressed. "Nothing."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Nothing?"

His fingers slipped down, right against her sex, spreading it slowly. Tana wanted to clamp her legs shut, feeling his hot breath right against her. She couldn't help it-she could feel that dull throb in time with her heartbeat, thrumming between her legs as he looked at her. Tana gripped the armrests on either side of the chair, swallowing thickly.

"Do you masturbate?" he asked, this thumb running up her folds.

She blurted, "I wouldn't even know how!"

"There are lots of ways," Dr. Lang went on, chuckling. "Some girls use their fingers, some hump their teddy bears, some use shower heads...but it all really comes down to this, right here."

With that, the pad of his thumb barely whispered a touch against her, and Tara's back arched, mouth dropping open with a loud gasp.

He chuckled. "You really haven't been touched here, have you?"

"I told you," she meant to sound annoyed, but it came out breathy. Her hands, on their own accord, had wandered over to her chest, grabbing her breasts through the gown, paper crinkling loudly.

"Here, why don't we-" his hands moved away from her inner thighs, and grabbed at the gown. With one swift tug, the paper bow at the back of her neck snapped and he tossed the entire thing to the side, leaving her naked in front of him. Her arms crossed over her chest instinctively as his eyes raked over her. Then he settled back on his stool, hands framing the v of her hips, thumbs spreading her again.

"You have such a sweet little pussy," he said, voice dripping like honey. Was he allowed to talk to her like that? Was he allowed to look at her like that? "So pink...getting so wet for me."

Tana opened her mouth to protest, but the questions that buzzed through her mind were cut off by his middle finger just barely nudging against that spot again. She whimpered, hips trying to jump forward, seeking his touch again. He laughed warmly.

"This," he went on, circling lightly with his finger, "Is your clit. It loves to be touched, and rubbed. I think your insomnia is due to an acute lack of sexual stimulation. Orgasming before bed would definitely help stabilize your sleeping patterns."

She squirmed, his touch so good but still not enough. She felt as though she were about the burst out of her skin. "But I don't know how-"

"I know," he said, soothingly. "I'm going to teach you how."

He swirled two fingers against her clit, the friction so sudden and so incredible Tana let out a shout. She rocked in time with his touch, mouth falling open as awful, embarrassing sounds spilled out.

"That's right," he said softly. "Feel good?"

"I-no," she said, and reached down to push his hands away, clamping her own between her legs. "No, please stop. I-you're not supposed to-"

"Tana, I'm a medical professional," Dr. Lang said, voice commanding as he sat up and looked her in the eye. "I understand that you've never had a pelvic exam before, and that you don't understand your body's response-but please know that this is all very normal and natural. I need to make sure your body responds to sexual stimulation properly, and I'm going to say and do things that might make you uncomfortable, but it's all standard."

She relaxed slightly, but didn't move her hands.

His face darkened. "If you don't move your hands away I will have to restrain them."

She gulped, and slowly moved them back to grip the armrests. He smiled warmly up at her, and resumed his position, hands running up her thighs slowly. He pressed his pointer and middle finger against her clit, moving it in slow, teasing circles.

"You like that?" he asked. "I could do this all day. Just rub your little clitty, make you gasp and moan and beg for me. Make you come over and over again-do you know what that is, Tana?"

She shook her head. She'd been raised in a fairly strict Evangelical household, was home schooled for most of her life. Her first year at college had been her first real experience socializing with kids her own age, and she was tragically out of her depth around them. Her only friends were in the bible study group that met Thursdays, and the only 'coming' they ever spoke about was the coming of Christ.

"You seem to like it now," he said, showing her his wet fingers as proof. She stammered, eyes burning and throat tightening. "You can deny it all you want, Tana, I can see right through you. You're a little slut who wants to be played with. God, your cunt's already so wet for me."

"N-No," Tana sniffled, hot all over. He moved his hand away, and Tana's hips rolled forward, chasing his warmth.

"I think you do. Look at you, you're saying no, but when I move my hand away you hump the air like you can't help yourself!"

"Please stop," she begged, covering her face with her hands. "Please, it's so humiliating."

"You're responding well to fingers," Dr. Lang said, voice suddenly professional sounding again. "Now, I'd like to try some oral stimulation."

Tana peeked between her fingers, not understanding what he meant whens he saw his face moving forward, getting closer to her wet, throbbing pussy. She startled struggling immediately, trying to shut her legs though his hands kept them firmly spread. Her own hands flew down to cup herself and keep him from crossing that last inch of space. He let go of her legs, sitting up again, face dark with annoyance and anger. Didn't he know what a dirty place that was? And he wanted to put his mouth there?!

"Move your hands, Tana," he growled, but she didn't listen. He stood, looming over her. "Move them to the armrests, or I will get a nurse in here to help me sedate you."

Tana felt tears slipping down her face as she slowly, reluctantly, moved her hands away and back to the armrests. She propped her legs back up into the stirrups, and that was when Dr. Lang grabbed a small remote from the nearby counter holding many medical supplies, and hit a button. Suddenly, metal cuffs surged out of the arm rests and stirrups, trapping her wrists and ankles. Tana tugged uselessly at them, heartbeat sprinting against her chest as she squirmed against the chair. "Please, let me go!"

"Now, Tana," he said warningly. "I have to orally stimulate you-it's the only way to make you better! People die from insomnia all the time. I'm just trying to help."

"No," She whimpered. "It's dirty; please don't."

"Yes," he corrected, sitting back down on his stool, sliding a hand over her slit. "I'm going to lick you here. I'm going to eat your pussy-that's what it's called. I'm going to need you to be honest with me about how it feels, do you understand?"

She blinked rapidly, sniffling, but nodded. Dr. Lang smiled at her, and she had to look away-she couldn't watch as his face closed in, and at the first touch of his tongue right above her clit, she squeaked.

He laughed between her legs and slowly circled her clit with the tip of his tongue, never actually touching it. Her breathing became heavier, hips jerking, and she wasn't sure if she was trying to get closer or further away. Regardless, his eyes met hers from down her body, his tongue finally, ever so lightly, wetly sliding over her clit. She could barely feel it over how hard it was throbbing, making a small pitiful noise that made the doctor grin around his tongue. He flickered it, the barest amount of true pressure, and she shouted.

He pulled back. "How did that feel, Tana?"

Her breathing was so heavy. She didn't want to answer. She didn't want to tell him how fucking good it felt.

"Perhaps it wasn't enough?" he guessed, and opened his mouth, covering her entire pussy and pulling off in a wet, sucking kiss that made Tana's back arch. "How about that?"

She bit her lip hard enough to hurt.

"No?" His eyebrows raised in surprised. "You obviously need more, then."

He lowered his face again, and devoured her-utterly, completely devoured her pussy, sucking and sloppy and greedy. He alternated between using his tongue to lap and swirl, then sucked right on her clit. One hand spread her wider, so he could taste every crevice of her, and the other pushed the tip of a finger insider of her, almost sneaky. Tana yelped, fucking herself down against this face and finger, unable to stop herself.

"Good! It feels so good!" she finally admitted. "Oh, Lord, please!"

Dr. Lang pulled away. His face was shiny, and his finger continued to slip in and out of her. "What feels good, exactly?"

She gulped. "Y-your tongue."

"My tongue where?"

"In my pussy." Her eyes clenched shut. "And when you suck on my-on my..."

"Clitty," he reminded her, swiping the pad of his thumb over it as he did.

"When you suck on my clitty," she said quietly. "It feels so good."

"And my fingers?" he asked, slipping in a second alongside his middle. "Do you like having something inside you?"

She bit her lip and nodded frantically.

"Do you know why that is?" he asked, smirking.

Now she shook her head.

"Because your sweet pussy," he said, fingers sliding in, out, in, out, "needs cock, Tana. It craves it, more than anything. Your naughty little cunny needed to be pounded, and filled with come at all times. That's why you've always been afraid of sex, of even touching yourself-you knew deep down that once you got a taste, you'd never be able to stop. You'd turn into a needy, slutty cockwhore."

"That's not true," she sniffled, mind reeling, but his fingers curled just so and her mouth dropped open.

"Now it's going to be all your think about," he said. "You'll go out and beg strangers to fuck you, anywhere, anytime. In front of people, in public-doesn't matter. You need to be used. You need someone toying with your desperate cunt at all times, and you won't care who knows it. And everyone will know it."

"Please stop!" she hiccuped, wishing her hands were free so she could wipe at her face.

"If I wanted do, I could just go round up everyone in the waiting room and have them come in here," Dr Lang told her. "You can't move-there's nothing you could do to stop everyone from fingering you, fucking you, licking you. They'd take pictures and videos and make you tell them exactly how much you love being a fuckdoll."

"Please," she cried, "Just let me go. I'm not a slut-I'm a good girl."

"Do good girls get wet from being finger fucked by a man they just met? Do good girls love having their cunts played with and licked? Do they moan and cry and rock their hips like you do? Tell me, Tana," Dr Lang commanded. "Tell me what you are, or I'll bring everyone in here. Your aunt is waiting out there, isn't she? Do you want her to see you like this?"

"No!" Tana yelled. "Please, no!"

"Say it, then."

Tana swallowed, steeling herself. "I'm...a slut."

He sneered. "Mean it, or I'll-"

"I'm a dirty, naughty girl! I'm a dirty slut who was always meant to be a fuckdoll. My pussy needs cock. It needs to be fucked-you were right. I was too afraid to let myself turn into who I've always been deep down. A c-cockhungry bimbo sluUT, FUCK!"

His fingers fucked her relentlessly as his mouth started to suck on her clit again, hard with his tongue rubbing against it as fast as his fingers slid in and out of her. Tara gasped, entire body bucking off the chair, something building inside of her." Please, please-oh Lord, it's too much!"

Dr. Lang pulled back with an obscene popping sound, finger sliding out. Tana heaved out lungfuls of air, staring up at the ceiling, barely aware of the doctor grabbing his clipboard and scribbling something down.

"Reaction to oral stimulation is excellent," he said out loud as he wrote it. "Unfortunately, that isn't something you can do on your own."

She wanted to snap at him, something rude and indignant like, 'then why did you make me do it!' But she knew he'd have a comeback, and he was acting like everything was normal. Was this normal? Is this what adults went through when they went to the doctor?

She tried to sit up when she realized he was walking towards the door, his threat echoing in her memory. He opened the door, Tana's heart screaming in her chest, and he called out, "Nurse Angie, would you come in here for a moment?"

Tana fell back, in relief. The nurse. He was just getting the nurse, who was sweet and a medical professional. This was all normal.

Angie slid into the room in her pale blue scrubs, corkscrew curls tied back from her pretty face. The two of them had laughed about how awful the parking garage was when she first sat down in the exam room. It had but Tana at ease immediately. Maybe Angie would see what Dr. Lang was doing to her, and immediately free her. Maybe Angie would save her-

"Ooh," Angie cooed. "Look at that wet fucking cunny."

Maybe not.

"I've been checking Tana's reflexes when presented with sexual stimuli," Dr. Lang explained. "But she seems wary of men, and hasn't achieved orgasm yet. I was hoping maybe you could assist in seeing if female touch would suit her better."

"What?" Tana balked.

"Of course, Dr. Lang," Angie said with a smile, and then immediately pulled her top off. Her large breasts were compacted by a tight lacy bra that she reached around to unhook, and Tana couldn't help but stare. They were big, but still round and lovely with dusty pink nipples. While Angie dropped her pants, Dr. Lang pressed another button on the remote from earlier. There was a whirring sound, gears turning as the exam chair extended from where it ended near Tana's open, wet pussy. It was a flat, cushioned surface, the perfect size for another person to get up on, which is what Angie did, now stark naked. Her body was much curvier than Tana's, covered with freckles, hairless and pale.

Kneeling between Tana's open legs, Angie let her hair down into a mane of curls and asked, "What do you recommend?"

"Hm," Dr. Lang leaned back in the chair sitting at the opposite end of the room. "I think tribbing would be effective."

"Tribbing?" Tana asked, voice panicked.

"Don't worry, honey, it's painless," Angie assured her, inching closer. She hit something on the side of the chair and the ankle restraints retracted. Angie moved one of Tana's legs down, and hooked the other over her shoulder. "I'm just gonna make our pussies kiss a little."

"No, please, I'm not a-oh!"

Angie's bare pussy touched Tana's, a light press, slick lips sliding against one another. Tana let out a deep, shuddering breath as Angie started to rock against her, long and methodical, like she'd done this a million times before. How many other young girls had this happened to? How many others that been exposed and forced? Had they all struggled like her? Had they all, despite their best efforts, gotten wet and horny like her? Despite how dirty and wrong it all was, or maybe because it was so dirty and wrong...

Tana felt their clits bump, and moaned, hips bucking up on their own accord. It was a slow, delicious friction that was making it hard to remember to say no, stop, please!

"That's right, baby," Angie purred above her, moving faster. "Fuck me back-that's it, good girl. You like that? You like our pussies humping?"

"You need to answer her, Tana," Dr. Lang said, and Tana had almost forgot he was even there. "We can't diagnose you if you're not honest."

Tana's eyes rolled back in her head, and the words started to spill out. "Fuck, yes, I love it! Please, harder!"

Angie smirked started to grind down harder, faster. "What a dirty girl, getting off on this-another girl playing with your cunny. I bet you think about it all time, huh? Your dirty little secret. Ohhh yes, grind just like that, I can feel your hard little fucking clit against mine!"

Even with her arms still pinned, Tana could still grind back, meeting Angie's thrusts with fervor.

"Look at that," Dr. Lang stood, walking over to the side of the exam table. "Two slutty girls fucking their pussies together. Look at her, Nurse-she loves it."

"You like this, doctor?" she asked. "You like sluts fucking each other for you?"

Dr. Lang smirked.

"Mmhmm," Angie hummed, but then her hips stopped rocking, and no matter how harder Tana tried, she couldn't reach anymore. "But I think this naughty lil girl needs a cock to make her come."

"No, please-don't stop!" Tana cried. She'd been so close to...something! She'd felt it, bubbling in her belly, the harder their cunts had mashed together, clits slick and kissing. She whimpered at the loss, chest heaving.

"An excellent idea," Dr. Lang agreed. "I'll need your help prepping, though."

Angie smiled, and sank down off the table and onto her knees. Dr. Lang moved back, Tana able to see fully as the nurse reached up and rubbed a hand over the bulge at the front of the doctor's slacks. She watched wide eyed as the fly was undone, and Angie pulled Dr. Lang free from his pants

It was the first cock Tana had ever seen in real life, and felt her own mouth drop open, tongue sticking out, wondering exactly how it tasted. Angie leaned forward, tongue circling the head of the doctor's cock, slow with her eyes looking up to meet his. Tana ached watching that red lipstick painted mouth suck the tip in greedily, pull off, then lick down the shaft. She clenched her thighs together as she watched Angie lick back up the underside, mouth open wide. Dr. Lang reached down and gripped the base, and slapped it against the flat of Angie's tongue before she opened wider and swallowed him down.

LadyAmity
LadyAmity
383 Followers
12