The Checkout Girl 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynona
ynona
48 Followers

Her jaw dropped open. "I love that robe! Where did you get it?" "It came with the room! There's another one in there for you!" I said. She hurriedly put her drink down on the night table and ran lightly into the bathroom. She emerged a few minutes later grinning and clad in the other robe. "We will totally have to try that jacuzzi," she said, jumping onto the bed. I could tell she had removed her bra as well. I could see the swell of her breasts above the v-line of the robe, and her nipples pressed against the fabric, as did mine. A little shock ran down to my pussy as I wondered whether she was wearing any panties. I drank about half of my new drink down, then set it on the table and lay back, looking at Angie. She was sipping her drink and looking back at me. I was buzzing a little bit and was feeling much braver than usual, so I didn't bother trying to conceal where I was looking.

"I love how this robe feels," I said. I ran my palms down my sides and back up across my tummy, grazing my nipples lightly. I resisted the desire to squeeze my breasts, but did make sure I'd pulled the fabric up enough that my pussy was almost visible.

Angie was looking at me intently over her drink, and her eyes seemed to sparkle a bit in the dim lamplight. "They are sexy, aren't they?" she said, setting her drink down. She turned so she was facing me more squarely, sitting with one leg under her and the other to the side. My heart beat faster as her robe slipped up to the top of her thighs. I could almost see her pussy, just a few inches away in the shadow between her legs. I could smell her now, and somehow I knew she had removed her panties and was wet, like I was. Feeling bolder than I would have sober, I casually laid my nearer hand on her left knee, caressing lightly with my fingertips. Angie seemed to be waiting to see what I would do. I rolled onto my side and propped myself up on my elbow, then deliberately caressed her leg again, watching her face to gauge her reaction.

She smiled slightly, then reached out to caress my hair and run her fingers through it. I traced my fingertips up and around her soft thigh, then up her side to caress her ribs just beneath the bottom curve of her breast. She inhaled softly and arched her back so that her breasts swelled more firmly against her robe. Having my cue now, I sat up and caressed both of her breasts firmly through the silky fabric. Both of us a little drunk, and the barrier now crossed, we wrapped our arms around each other and began kissing passionately. Her mouth was soft and sweet, her tongue eagerly tasting mine. She slipped her hands between us to caress and squeeze my breasts. Pulling back from the kiss, she whispered in my ear, "God! I've been so hot for you all day! I've been going crazy ever since I got to see you running around naked in the desert!"

We both laughed a little huskily, then began kissing again as our hands frantically tried to get enough of each other. I pushed her gently back onto a pillow, then slid my body onto hers. Our robes seemed less a barrier than some magical substance that heightened our sensitivity. I pressed one leg firmly between hers, nestling the top of my thigh against her pussy. Her robe had ridden up so that I could feel her soft pubic hairs against my thigh. She was very wet. I lowered my mouth to her left breast and began sucking and licking her hard little nipple through the robe. She moaned and pressed her pussy upward, firmly against my thigh, wiggling around a little to make her pussy lips open against me and bare her clitoris to my skin. She gasped as her slippery lips opened easily, and she began moving her hips to rub her clit against my leg. Her wetness felt so incredible, and even though I really wanted to slide down and start licking her, I stayed where I was and let her do as she liked for a few minutes while I continued nibbling on her breasts. I sucked her nipples one at a time until they strained upward almost an inch through the wet fabric. Taking one erect nipple into my mouth, I sucked hard, then let go suddenly so her breast jiggled back and forth for a moment.

Unable to wait any longer, I slid back a bit and pressed the palm of my hand against her pussy. I made slow, firm, circular motions with my whole hand, mimicking the sensation she had been creating against my thigh. Her breathing became rapid and she made little humping motions against my hand. I could tell she was close to coming already, but I wanted to prolong it a while. Turning around, I straddled her head but kept my hips up a little out of reach of her mouth. She spread her legs as wide as she could and pressed her hips upward as I lowered my head. Her pussy lips were swollen and red, her inner lips almost purple, they were so engorged. I wrapped my arms around her hips and brought my hands around to her pussy from the other side. I just barely grazed my fingertips against her swollen, wet lips, eliciting another choked gasp and a prolonged moan from Angie. She raised her hands to my own hungry pussy. I could feel her spreading my pussy lips wide with her fingers. The air seemed to caress my inner regions with a cool breath, and as she paused, I reveled in the sensation of being totally opened to her face.

Beginning to breathe heavily myself, I gently spread her pussy wide with my fingertips so that I could see her vaginal opening. Her whole pussy was shiny with her wetness, and thick, white girl-cum was already collecting at the mouth of her cunt. Just as I lowered my head to taste it, I felt several fingers slide into my pussy, and I gasped. The feeling was electric. I was kneeling with my knees wide apart, and I could feel my pussy watering as she began pumping her fingers in and out of my cunt. I almost forgot about eating her pussy as she paused, then slowly slid all four fingers into my hungry hole, stuffing almost her entire hand inside of me. I could hardly breathe; I'd never felt anything so hot and sexy, and I could feel myself beginning to build towards an orgasm. I remembered the pussy beneath me, then, spreading her lips as wide as possible, licked my tongue firmly from the top of her clit down to her wet hole. She cried out, and her hips twitched sharply beneath me. I pressed my tongue relentlessly as far as I could inside of her vagina, making it as stiff as possible and running around and around in a circle to lick up all her juices. She tasted sweet, and the ribbed walls of her vagina felt very hot around my tongue. Her fingers paused again inside my pussy as she seemed to be coming close to her orgasm.

I lifted my head away from her pussy, now caressing again very lightly with my fingertips. She began fucking my pussy again with renewed vigor, getting a little deeper each time and pressing her fingertips hard against my g-spot with every inward thrust. "Come on, baby, lick my pussy," she moaned. "I need to come so bad!" Gasping and close to coming myself, I brought one arm back over her legs and thrust my fingers deeply into her pussy as she was doing to mine. It was all I could do to keep finger-fucking her; I could hardly think or move as she pumped my pussy. The squelching sounds from both of us were so hot and sexy, and I was sure my juices were running down her hand and arm toward her elbow. I slid my knees as far apart on the bed as they would go and pressed my pussy back against her penetrating fingers. I reached my other hand back and began rubbing my clit frantically as we fucked each other. Suddenly I could feel a huge orgasm rolling up from my toes over my legs, then exploding like a fireball in my wide-open cunt. I cried out loudly, primally as she fucked me harder and harder with her fingers. I could feel my pussy clenching hard and rhythmically around her hand, trying to squeeze but stretched so widely that the orgasm just seemed to keep building, even as it shook my whole body. We seemed suspended in time, an ecstatic, hot, sexy, sweaty infinity, hands pumping rapidly inside each other's hungry, spasming cunts.

Finally, my shaky knees wouldn't support me any longer, and I had to roll off of her onto the bed. We lay there breathless for what seemed forever, just letting the still-huge aftershocks roll through our contracting pussies.

TO BE CONTINUED . . .

*** Please let me know what you think of the story so far. Thanks! - ynona

ynona
ynona
48 Followers
12