The Cheerleader and The Coaches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the desk, panting. She started to stand, started to move her hands. She obviously had no idea what to do to get herself off. But she was going to try.

Adam smacked her ass again. Hard.

"Ow!" She cried and moaned at the same time.

"I said no relief, remember Jane?"

She sagged on the desk. Shame flooding through her at her next words, "Please Coach Sanders..."

"Please what Jane?" He waited. He wanted her to say it. He wanted to beg for it. She stayed silent, and he spanked her bottom again. She whimpered at the pain.

"Stand." He instructed. She did slowly. "Face me." She turned slowly eyes downcast.

Ben had finally sparked to life. Moving from the corner to behind her. He grabbed her elbows quickly, drawing them together behind her back. She started, shocked that Ben was still in the room. Her face turned red, at the realisation the Coach Thomas had been watching the whole time. Suddenly her fear was back, and she struggled. But Ben had too hard a grip on her wrists by now. He curled his belt around her arms and secured her wrists behind her back.

"You're ours now, naughty girl." Ben breathed in her ear.

12