The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Innocent cheerleader finds lust with family & friends.
15.6k words
4.77
565.8k
233

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

This is a story with practically everything – incest, first time, oral, anal, group sex, erotic couplings, loving wives, lesbian, fetish, voyeurism and exhibitionism. It’s the story of an innocent girl who made the cheerleader squad, her sex starved teammates, members of the football team, her brother the geek, her voyeuristic father, her mother the real estate agent and her clients. The story will unfold in several parts, each one as erotic as the next. Enjoy!

The Blowjob

Russ and Sarah were good, wholesome kids. They got top grades in school. Sarah had been on the gymnastics team. Russ was a cross-country runner. Both were involved in volunteer work and helped out around the house. Russ, at nineteen, was a year older than Sarah but not as outgoing. He hadn’t dated much. It wasn’t his looks or a lack of interest. He was just shy and a bit of a bookworm that kept to himself.

By the time she was eighteen, Sarah had matured from a thin, underdeveloped teen to a pretty eighteen year old blonde with long silky hair, bright blue eyes, full lips and a stunning body. Her gymnastics coach suggested that her mature body would make it difficult to remain competitive in that sport and encouraged her to try out for the cheerleader squad. She made the team.

One afternoon, Russ was walking by Sarah’s room and noticed her personal diary sitting in the middle of her desk. She always kept it in her lockbox, but for some reason had left it out that morning. Russ was curious about his sister’s social life. Before her senior year, Sarah hadn’t dated much. That changed once she became a cheerleader.

Sarah was at cheerleader practice, his father was working and his mother was showing houses for a new client. With no one at home, the temptation to peek was too great. He sat down on her bed, opened the diary to the first page and began to read. The first several pages were filled with New Year’s resolutions, school activities, some thoughts on politics and religion and what she did on a class trip.

Russ was beginning to feel guilty for prying, particularly when there wasn’t much to discover. He quickly flipped through most of the diary and was about to put it back when the words ‘he touched my breasts in a most sensuous manner which caused a tingling in my nipples’ jumped off one of the pages. He went back to the beginning of that entry and began to read.

October 5

I am so confused, Diary. I went out with Brad for the first time tonight. After the movies we went to Jill’s house. Jill was with Richard and Susan was with Bill. I didn’t know her parents weren’t going to be home. Jill turned the lights down real low and put on soft music. I was kind of nervous when Susan and Bill began making out on the couch. Then Richard and Jill got up to dance only they didn’t really dance. They sort of swayed to the music while kissing and feeling each other. Finally he picked her up and carried her off to a room in the back.

Brad put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. He turned my face to his. I thought he was going to kiss me. Instead, he told me we could leave if I was uncomfortable. Well, I didn’t want to seem like a prude so I shook my head no and leaned into him. Our lips met. Oh Diary, I’ve kissed other guys but no one has ever kissed me like that. It was like magic.

My mouth opened and our tongues mingled. My body was feeling things I couldn’t control, and the thing was, I didn’t want to control them. My head was spinning when his hand slid up my waist and covered my breast. A few boys had touched me there, but this was different. Before it was so mechanical… almost like an obligation. With Brad I wanted it. He touched my breasts in a most sensuous manner which caused a tingling in my nipples. I could feel them poking painfully against my bra.

I wanted more.That’s when I did something really crazy. I unbuttoned my blouse. He kissed my neck as his fingers slid underneath my bra and over the bare flesh of my breasts. I moaned when the tip of his finger brushed across my swollen nipple. He pushed me down on the couch and unfastened my bra. Brad kissed my neck and kept going lower until his lips moved across my breast and found one of my nipples. He sucked it into his mouth.

My fingers slid through his hair as I pulled him closer. He had a leg wedged between mine. I could feel it pressing against my sex and his hardness rubbing my tummy. I was breathing hard. My head was spinning. I felt a tremendous pressure building in my belly. I began to grind my sex against his thigh. I knew it was wrong but I couldn’t stop.

Brad sucked and licked each of my nipples, sending jolts of pleasure directly to my loins. My hands were shaking and my legs were trembling. That’s when the dam burst. My entire body stiffened and began jerking and shaking. I bit my lip to keep from screaming. Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I finally collapsed, weak and still breathing hard.

Brad kissed back up my neck and said he had never seen anyone get off just from having her nipples sucked. I didn’t know what to say or do next. I looked over to the other couch and got the shock of my life. Bill was sitting up with his jeans down around his ankles. Susan was bent over him. She had his penis in her mouth with her hand also wrapped around the base.

Oh Diary, I didn’t know what to think. I knew girls did those things, but to see it happening up close right in front of my eyes... well I was mesmerized. Brad noticed me looking and asked if I was okay. I mumbled something unintelligible and continued to stare. Susan was sucking him with such enthusiasm that she had to be enjoying what she was doing. She was making loud slurping and sucking sounds as she worked him in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly Bill stiffened and pushed up between her lips grabbing the back of her head. Susan pumped with her hand and began sucking harder. He was yelling really nasty words as he bucked and thrust up into her mouth. He finally slumped back on the couch. Susan continued to suck on him for a while before she sat up and wiped her lips with the back of her hand. It suddenly dawned on me that she had just swallowed his creamy stuff.

I should have been disgusted but instead I felt the tingling in my tummy returning. I knew I had to get out of there or I would really lose control. I sat up and told Brad I had to get home. Brad was understanding and a perfect gentleman. I straightened my clothes and we headed for the door. That was when I heard loud screams and moans coming from the back room. Richard and Jill were having sex, and the thought of it made the tingling in my loins more intense.

Brad drove me home in silence. The whole way back I couldn’t get the image of Susan sucking on Bill out of my mind. It was turning me on more than I wanted to admit. Brad pulled into the driveway and asked if he could kiss me goodnight. I smiled at him and leaned over. Oh Diary, his lips felt so good. We continued the kiss well beyond a simple ‘goodnight’.

The angle was a little awkward so I put my hand down for balance. It ended up resting on his thigh. I think he misunderstood my intentions. He put his hand over mine and moved it up his thigh until it touched his hardness. I quickly pulled away from the kiss to say something. My lips began to move as I looked into his soft eyes but my hand didn’t budge. Then my fingers, almost as if they had a mind of their own, squeezed it and moved along his length.

Brad took his hand off mine. I continued to massage his hardness. Still looking into my eyes, he unbuckled his pants and pulled down his zipper. He guided my hand through the opening and into his briefs until I could feel the naked flesh of his swollen member. It felt so warm and hard and big. I got light headed. My whole body felt weak.

My fingers explored the ridges and texture of his swollen member. He pushed his pants and briefs down further until his entire manhood was exposed. For the first time I looked down and saw the beautiful shaft of a man’s flesh in the grip of my hand. He showed me how to slide it up and down. I moved my face closer to get a better look. That’s when I realized what I really wanted. I wanted to put it in my mouth just like Susan had done to Bill.

I turned my head and looked up at Brad. Almost as if he could read my mind he nodded his head and put his hand on the back of my neck to guide my face lower. My lips brushed against the tip. I slowly opened my mouth and felt the smooth skin push inside. I touched the crown with my tongue and swirled it around the tip.

His hard meat slid deeper into my mouth. Like Susan had done, I wrapped my hand around the base. I wasn’t exactly sure what to do so I experimented a little until I figured out what made Brad respond the best. My entire body pulsed with excitement as I made love to him with my mouth, lips and tongue. The wetness between my legs was so intense that for a moment I thought I had peed myself.

I rubbed my legs together trying to contain the pressure that continued to build in my belly. I took him deeper into my mouth until the tip of his penis pressed against the back of my throat. I traced my tongue along his length exploring every ridge and crevice. The feel of his warm, hard manhood throbbing in my mouth had my head spinning. I made loud muffled groans as I held him deep. That's when it happened.

My body tensed and shook. My lips gripped his shaft as flashes of white shot through my brain. A powerful surge of excruciating pleasure ripped gushed from between my legs. Brad grabbed my head and pushed deeper, almost choking me. Something thick and warm splashed against the roof of my mouth followed by a second burst of creamy liquid.

I gasped for air. His shaft fell from my lips. Something warm and gooey shot up the side of my nose. More splashed across my chin and cheek. I looked down and watched another spurt of semen shoot up the side of my arm. The last few drops oozed all over my hand.

I was still high from my own release which had turned me into a sexual animal. I wanted more. I lowered my head and clamped my mouth over his spent shaft. He quickly grew hard. I moved my lips up and down, sucking and slurping like it was my last meal. I slid a hand between my legs and rubbed myself through my already soaked panties. I went off again.

My jaw was getting tired when Brad thrust up into my mouth and grunted. Hot, thick cream exploded from his tip. Spurt after spurt washed across my tongue and pooled in at the entrance to my throat. I kept my lips wrapped tightly around him and didn’t lose a drop. When he was finished, I gulped twice and swallowed it all.

Oh Diary, I am so confused. I am still tingling with excitement. His taste is still fresh in my mouth. What is happening to me? I’ll figure that out tomorrow. Right now I need to go to bed and rub myself one more time or I’ll never get to sleep.

Sarah

**********

Russ had a throbbing hard-on about to rip through his pants. He stood up and rummaged through Sarah’s underwear drawer. Russ found a pair of sexy white satin panties. He pulled down his zipper and wrapped her panties around his cock, stroking it while imagining his sister with a hard cock sliding between her lips. He came hard, drenching her panties in thick cum. Russ dropped them on the dresser and pulled out another pair to clean himself. Then he went crazy and wiped cum dripping from her panties into the cups of several bras and across the crotch of every pair of panties in the drawer.

He was about to read more when he heard the front door opening. He put the diary back on her desk and scampered out of the room.

Gloria

Gloria felt weak in his presence. Jason was a 27 year old software engineer who had recently taken a job in the valley. His wife was back east with their newborn baby. He wanted to find a house before they moved out west. Gloria had been recommended as a broker by someone from work that had used her when they moved.

Jason was about the sexiest man Gloria had ever seen. He was tall, almost 6’2”, with broad shoulders and a narrow waist. He had dark wavy hair, deep set brown eyes, perfect teeth and olive skin. The rippling muscles of his forearms and biceps were nicely displayed in his short sleeve sports shirt. It took her breath away when she first met him at the office.

Gloria was babbling like a high school girl as they headed for the first property. She could feel her nipples pushing into her bra and a tingling sensation in her lower stomach. No one had ever affected her like this just by being in her presence. She tried hard to hide her infatuation but was failing miserably. He must have noticed that she was acting strangely.

This was crazy. Jason was 14 years younger than Gloria. Her kids, Sarah and Russ, weren’t that much younger than Jason. Besides, she was happily married to Jim. Gloria had never cheated on her husband. She was a good wife. She had a good sex life. She shouldn’t be feeling this way. It was all wrong. But she really wasn’t doing anything wrong, nor would she do anything wrong… or would she?

Gloria was self conscious about her looks and her age. Not that she needed to be. She worked out twice every day and still had the body of a thirty year old woman. She was a very attractive blonde with full breasts and a great ass. Still, she was aware that she didn’t look like she did twenty years earlier.

They arrived at the first property. Gloria’s mind was only half on the job as she showed him around. On the way out of one room Gloria turned sideways to let Jason squeeze by. His chest rubbed tightly against her tits and his lower body brushed against hers. Her face flushed. She felt a tingling in her gut. Her body was responding in ways she knew were all wrong.

God she wanted this man. It wasn’t rational anymore. She wanted to fuck him in the worst way. Yes, that’s right, the “F” word. It didn’t matter that she was married. Jim wouldn’t have to know. Getting his cock in her pussy was all that mattered. She had to find some way to get him to fuck her. He was married, but he was also a man. Men didn’t know how to say no to pussy once they got aroused. She just needed to find a way to get him aroused.

On the way to the next property Gloria hiked her skirt up her thighs and opened another button on her blouse. She noticed him glance at her tanned legs more than once as they talked about the housing market. She let her voice become softer and sexier. At a stoplight she ran her fingers along her blouse where it exposed her cleavage. She opened her legs wider.

“It has to be hard being away from your wife. You must get lonely all by yourself not really knowing anyone out here.”

She dropped her other hand from the steering wheel to her thigh and looked right at him with her mouth slightly open, lips puffed out, eyes partially closed, head cocked to the side and shoulders pulled back so her well formed tits pushed tightly against her blouse making two dents where her nipples pushed out through her flimsy bra. Her words were soft and wispy. When she finished speaking she licked her lips.

“Yeah, but it’s only for a little while. And I’m making some friends at work. Still, there are things I’m beginning to miss.”

She was coming on to him, Jason thought. This should be interesting. His eyes slowly moved from her face down her body to the hand on her thigh. Gloria pushed the skirt higher until her panties were almost showing. The light turned green. She used her other arm to drive and kept her hand on her thigh rubbing her fingers up and down it.

“I know exactly what you mean, Jason. Sometimes I miss those things too, and I live here.”

Gloria turned into a neighborhood and pulled up to the curb. As she went to get out of the car she lifted a leg and pulled on her skirt so that Jason had a full view of her panties. She hesitated for a second to make sure he was looking. When his eyes moved from her crotch back up to hers, Gloria flashed him a big, sexy smile. This wasn’t going to be so hard after all, she thought to herself.

Gloria picked this house because the master bedroom had a bed that was made for fucking. Many young couples liked it. The couple that owned the house was away on vacation so the situation was perfect for her intended seduction.

“Come with me. You have to see the master bedroom. It’s the highlight of the house.”

Gloria walked in front of him with an extra sway as her ass cheeks pushed against the tight skirt she was wearing. She could almost feel his eyes burning into her nicely rounded backside. She pushed open the door to the bedroom. It was decorated in motifs of soft red and white with black trim with a soft white carpet. A sliding glass door went out to a deck with a hot tub and a pool in the backyard. The ceiling was slanted with two skylights. A large master bath and dressing area were in a separate room.

The piece d’ resistance, however, was a large circular bed built into the wall. Directly above the bed was a mirror surrounded by small red recessed lights. A large flat screen TV folded down from the ceiling in front of the bed. A panel of electronic controls was at one side of the circular head board. The bedspread was beige and pink with images of sexual acts and sodomy taken from ancient Grecian urns.

“This room, Jason, is set up for one thing, and I think you know what that is. You and your wife could make up for a lot of lost time on this bed. Here, let me show you how it works.”

Gloria jumped onto the bed landing on her back laughing. She scooted back towards the headboard using her legs making sure they were spread apart so Jason could see her panties. His eyes were glued exactly where she wanted them. She hit a few switches and a number of things happened at the same time. Dark shades came down over the sliding doors, windows and skylights blocking out all the sun. The red lights around the overhead mirror put out a gentle glow onto the bed below. The gentle beat of Santana filled the room from hidden speakers in the wall.

“Come up here. You can’t get the full effect unless you’re lying on the bed.”

This was too easy, thought Jason. She was one hot looking babe, particularly for an older woman. He was more than happy to play along with her little game. He and his wife had an open marriage when it came to sex. He was going to enjoy telling her about this one. She was probably out right now bouncing up and down on someone’s cock herself.

Jason climbed onto the bed and moved back next to Gloria. They looked up and saw themselves in the overhead mirror lying together covered in a glow of subtle red light. Gloria had her feet pulled back with her knees bent and spread apart. Her hand was on her stomach just below her tits. Her blond hair was spread out from around her head. She put her other hand on her inner thigh and slid her fingers down her leg.

“God, every time I get on this bed I get... well, let’s just say I feel sexy. Try to imagine lying here with your wife. What do you think would happen? What do you think she would do?”

“I think she would… well, maybe it would be easier if I just showed you. I mean, only if you want me to…”

It was the moment of truth. Gloria could still walk out. She hadn’t crossed any lines. She was still a good wife. She hadn’t been unfaithful to her husband. None of that really mattered though. She had to get his cock into her pussy. She turned her head and slowly nodded.

Jason took her hand in his and slid it between her legs. He took her other hand and put it over her breast. He pressed her fingers against her slit until she could feel a wetness seeping through the crotch of her panties. He pulled the crotch aside and watched her slip two fingers into her dripping pussy. With her other hand she squeezed her tit and pinched her nipple. Jason unbuttoned her blouse and popped the front clasp on her bra freeing her two shapely tits.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers