The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this time I knew he needed some attention so I pulled down his zipper and put my head in his lap. Oh Diary, the feel of his hard flesh in my mouth was incredible. He must have thought I was crazy the way I attacked him. I even got him all the way in my throat this time on the third try. When he started shooting creamy semen into my mouth I kept my lips tightly around him until he was finished. I swallowed all of it.

He took me home after that but I sucked him one more time in the driveway. I was feeling so much better about myself. It was alright to do these things with someone you really liked. I decided I was going to let him have my virginity. I just had to figure out the right time. Anyway, on Saturday night Jill invited some of the girls over for a sleepover. Some couldn’t make it so it turned out to be Jill, Susan, Linda and me. Linda is really beautiful and a good friend of Jill’s.

We hung out downstairs in her basement rec room listening to music and talking in our night clothes. Jill had a big bag of marijuana she showed us. I never had done anything like that, but I didn’t want to make myself look stupid in front of the other girls so I took what I thought was a small puff each time they passed around the joint. I thought everything was fine until I stood. The room was out of focus. My words were slow and distant. After that, everything got crazy.

Jill pulled my nightgown over my head leaving me naked. I was shocked when she kissed me on the lips. It felt so soft and gentle. Her hands went to my breasts and squeezed. I was so dizzy I couldn’t think at all. I just opened my mouth and kissed her back. My heart was throbbing fast. Jill’s hand went between my legs. I opened my thighs. She pushed two fingers into me. It felt so good.

Jill kissed my neck and then down to my breasts. I felt her lips suck a nipple into her mouth and nibble on it, sending shivers through my body. Then she moved the other nipple. My hands went to the back of her head. I didn’t want her to stop, but somewhere in the back of my mind I knew this was all wrong. Behind me I felt a naked body press into mine. Her soft breasts pushed into my back.

Jill kissed down my stomach. The person behind me put her hands over my breasts and kissed my neck. Jill squatted in front of me and kissed my thighs. Her tongue fluttered across the folds of my sex. My body was on fire. I pushed my hips forward wanting more. Her lips opened around my swollen mound and her tongue dipped into my steamy opening. I gasped at the new but incredibly pleasurable sensation.

The person behind me moved to my side. I turned my head and saw Susan’s blue eyes looking into mine. Our lips met in a hot, wet kiss. She guided one of my hands between her legs. My fingers found her juicy gash. I began to rub. Susan moaned and pushed against my fingers. Her hand was still squeezing and pinching one of my breasts. I couldn’t hold back the pressure in my belly. I bucked hard against Jill’s mouth and screamed. Juices flooded from inside me. Jill’s tongue eagerly lapped them up.

I vaguely remember being lowered onto a mattress on the floor. I opened my eyes. Next to me, Susan was laying on her back. Jill put a knee on each side of Susan’s head and lowered her sex to Susan’s mouth. In Jill’s hand was a long clear red plastic shaft shaped like a man’s penis. She leaned forward and rubbed it between Susan’s legs. I watched it slowly disappear into her body. Jill pumped it in and out of Susan who was moaning with her mouth clamped over Jill’s sex mound. It was all so erotic and sexy to watch.

I looked up and saw Linda with a video camera capturing everything. She put the camera on a tripod and pulled off her nightgown. Linda had the most perfect body, even better than Jill’s. Her pubic mound puffed out from between her legs like a half peach and was shaved bare except for a small tuft of hair near the top. Maybe it was the pot still affecting my judgment, but I wanted her in the worst way. In the back of my mind, I knew these feelings were wrong, but I just pushed them away.

Linda kneeled beside me, pushed the hair out of my face and bent her head to kiss me. I felt like I was floating and there was nothing I could do to stop myself. I kissed her back. My hand slowly slid along the inside of her thigh until I touched her moist folds. I rubbed back and forth until she opened. Two fingers pushed into her steamy chamber. She squirmed against me. Her juices coated my fingers.

Linda broke our kiss and pulled my hand from her sex. She guided my fingers to my mouth and rubbed them across my lips. I put out my tongue and tasted her. I sucked them into my mouth while looking into her deep blue eyes. She pulled my fingers from my mouth and sucked them into hers, and then kissed me again. I wanted more. I wanted to taste her sex. I pulled on her thigh trying to draw it to me. Linda swung her leg over my head. I was staring at her sex only inches from my face. It was so beautiful – like a swollen peach with the pink petals folded open through the seam of her flower.

I opened my mouth. Linda slowly lowered herself until my lips sealed around her mound and my tongue pushed into her nectar filled swamp. She leaned forward and clamped her mouth over my sex. We sucked, slurped, licked and kissed as we drank from each other’s well of passion. She pushed two fingers into me and fluttered her tongue across my clit. I went off like a geyser. Linda eagerly drank the juices pouring out of me.

When I recovered I did the same to her until she exploded into my mouth. She squirmed against my lips as her sweet nectar dribbled across my tongue. We continued to lick and suck each other, savoring the taste of sex oozing from our bodies. Then Linda did something that shocked me. She pressed a finger against my anus and pushed it up my butt. I should have been disgusted. Instead I felt intense pleasure bubble through my body. Her finger delved deeper into my dark passage. It took my breath away. Her tongue moved in and out of my steamy passage until I exploded again, this time more violently. Linda swallowed every drop.

Linda finally rolled off me. A pair of hands moved my legs apart. I looked up and saw Jill with a white plastic object in her hand smiling at me. Susan was over her with the video camera. What happened next I still can’t describe. Jill pushed her finger into my butt, only it was coated with something and slipped in easily. I stiffened when she pushed another finger up my butt but quickly adjusted. Then she pressed the hard plastic object into the opening between my legs. She pushed a button and made it vibrate like an electric razor. It touched my clit.

Words can’t describe what happened. My body jerked and twisted as if an electric shock had surged through me. I arched my back and dug my fingers into the mattress. I lost my breath and bit my lip until I felt a trickle of blood run down my chin. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Juices squirted from between my legs with such force I thought I was peeing.

Jill moved the vibrating object to my opening and pushed it into my body. At the same time, she pumped two fingers in and out of my butt. The convulsions gripping my body became even more intense if that was possible. From somewhere inside me a piercing shriek shattered the air. My body became weak. Darkness enveloped me.

The rest of the night was a blur. I vaguely remember a series of erotic dreams where my body was ravished over and over. A translucent red man mounted me and pushed his hard plastic penis into my body. It wouldn’t fit at first, but he kept at it until I felt it sink deeper into my sex hole. He began to move in and out. It was so big and so tight. Pressure built in my belly until I exploded, thrashing and squirming on the mattress.

In the same dream I was rolled over onto my hands and knees. I found myself staring at Jill's butt. She pressed it against my face. I licked her sex from behind with my nose buried in her anus. While I was sucking Jill, the red plastic man entered me from behind and the white vibrating stick was shoved up my butt. The pressure from both of my holes being filled was almost unbearable. Another violent explosion left me exhausted.

When I opened my eyes I was in a sea of naked bodies, all asleep. I was sore in both of my holes. My mouth tasted of sex. I saw the translucent red penis lying on the floor and realized that it wasn’t a dream at all. I showered, got dressed, and waited for the other girls to awaken. They never said anything and I didn’t ask.

Diary, please tell me I’m not a lesbian and please tell me I didn’t lose my virginity to a plastic penis. What am I going to do? I am so confused.

Sarah

*********************

Jim sat there thinking about what he had just read. He wanted his daughter’s voluptuous young body in the worst way. It was wrong on so many levels, but he didn’t care. He knew from her diary that Sarah had entertained nasty thoughts of having sex with him when she watched him fucking Gloria. He needed to find a way to make that happen without scaring her away.

Russ Gets a Blowjob

It was Thursday afternoon. Russ’ mother was showing a house, his father was at work and his sister was at cheerleader practice. Russ was feeling horny from constantly thinking about what he had read in her diary. He went to Sarah’s room hoping to read more, but the diary was sealed in her lockbox.

He was about to leave when he noticed a pair of blue silk panties peeking out from under the bed. Russ leaned over and picked them off the floor. He lifted the crotch to his face and breathed in through his nose. A faint smell of pussy still lingered. They would have to provide the stimulation he was seeking.

Sarah didn’t have practice that day after all. The coach was sick and the assistant coach was out of town for a few days. Sarah decided to go home early. Russ didn’t hear her come into the house and up the stairs. She pushed open the door. Standing next to the bed was her brother with a pair of panties stretched over his head and his hand stroking his hard cock.

Sarah and Russ stood frozen for several seconds staring at each other. Russ finally removed the panties from his head and dropped them on her bed. He was very aware that his shorts were down around his ankles and his hard cock poking out from between his thighs. Sarah glanced at it and looked back up at him.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Sarah asked, although it was pretty obvious.

“Uh, aren’t you supposed to be at cheerleader practice?”

Russ wasn’t sure what to do. Should he pull up his shorts? He didn’t. He just stood there with his cock wavering in front of him and slowly deflating.

“You pervert. You’re not supposed to be in my room. Hey, are you the one who’s been reading my diary? Did you break into my lockbox?”

Sarah had been suspicious that someone was reading her diary because twice now it was put back with the front cover up. She always left it face down.

“I…I didn’t mean anything…”

“That’s private. I can’t believe you broke into my lockbox. You’ve invaded my privacy.”

“It was on the desk. Honest. I just read a little. Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone.”

“You really didn’t break into my lockbox?” Sarah asked.

“No. Honest.”

“Well someone did. Do you think it was Mom? Oh my god, she’s going to kill me.”

Sarah sat down on the edge of the bed and put her hands over her face. Russ kicked off his shorts and sat down next to her, rubbing his hand on her back to comfort her.

“If she hasn’t said anything then you shouldn't worry. She probably did things like that when she was your age. I must admit, I found it exciting. What you did with Brad was the hottest thing I ever read. It made me wish it was me you were with… I mean, if you weren’t my sister.”

“Really? You’re just saying that to be sweet. I mean what I did with Brad wasn’t so bad because I do like him and we were on a date. What happened in the pantry is another story even though I was drunk at the time, but there’s no excuse for last weekend. Ohmygod, I can’t believe you read it. You must think I’m a slut.”

Russ had no idea what had happened in the pantry or last weekend, but he was dying to find out.

“As I said, I’m not going to tell anyone. Your secrets are safe with me.”

Sarah looked at her brother inquisitively.

“Did you really mean it about wishing it had been you? You really thought it was exciting?”

Russ still didn’t know what had happened in the pantry but it must have been pretty wild. He was determined to get his hands on her diary again.

“Well, yeah. I’ve been thinking about it a lot. I mean, after all, I’m a guy. I can’t imagine any guy who wouldn’t want a girl as pretty as you to do that to him. Besides, no one has ever done it to me. I’m kind of a geek that way, I guess.”

Sarah looked down at Russ’ semi-hard cock laying on his thigh and felt her pussy tingle. If only he wasn’t her brother. On the other hand, it was only a blowjob. She wasn’t going to go all the way with him.

“I’m glad you think I’m pretty, Russ, because I’ve always thought you were handsome. And I think any girl would be crazy not to want to, you know, do that with you. I mean what I did with Brad. I know I would. Is it wrong to have feelings like that, Russ?”

Now it was out there. She looked at him. His lips were trembling. His breathing was erratic. Without waiting for a reply, Sarah lowered her head to his lap. Her lips pressed against the throbbing flesh. His cock grew bigger and bigger. She kissed down his length and up again. She flicked her tongue across the swollen crown. Veins pumping blood bulged from the shaft.

Sarah wrapped her fingers around her brother’s cock and admired it. He was bigger than Richard or Brad. She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the swollen tip. Russ let out a gasp. Sarah teased the sensitive head with her lips and tongue. She dropped to her knees in front of him and took him deep into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down his length.

Russ had never felt anything like this in his life. He watched his cock move in and out of his sister’s mouth. She was wearing the sleeveless maroon and white top and short pleated skirt of her cheerleading outfit. For some reason that made it even more erotic. He wasn’t just getting a blowjob from his sister, he was getting one from a cheerleader.

Sarah’s level of excitement grew. She slid a hand under her skirt and into her panties. Her fingertips brushed against the slimy folds of her cunt and over the hard clit poking out of it. She plunged two fingers into her fuck hole and twisted them around inside while continuing to suck her brother’s cock deep into her mouth.

Russ couldn’t control the excruciating pleasure being generated by his sister’s lips and tongue. He could see her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as it slid in and out of her warm and wet mouth. The head of his cock pushed into her throat. Her tongue swirled over and licked up and down the hard flesh of his shaft.

“Oooohhhh… Oh god Sarah… I can’t hold back… oh shit… AAARRRGGGGHHHH…”

Sarah felt him swell just before his cock exploded into her mouth. A powerful spray of warm liquid splashed against the roof in a long steady stream. More geysers of cum sprayed from his cock and filled her mouth. The fingers inside Sarah’s cunt pushed her over the edge. She gasped, causing his cock to fall out. A flood of cock cream spilled over her lips and down her chin, splattering her cheerleader top.

Russ had never cum like this in his life. He couldn’t believe how he just kept exploding over and over, shooting streams of hot creamy cock juice in his sister’s mouth. When he thought he was finished, he looked down and saw cum drooling from her lips, causing a secondary reaction. He shoved his cock back into her mouth and filled it with several more spurts of cum.

Sarah’s orgasm passed. She licked the cum from his balls and cock. wiping her lips and chin and licking her fingers. She stood up in front of Russ in her cum streaked cheerleader outfit and pulled off her top and bra. Russ stared shamelessly at the perfect melons which adorned her upper body. Her tits were as magnificent as anything he had ever seen in a magazine or video.

Sarah dropped her pleated skirt. A wet stain was visible in the crotch of her panties. She stepped out of these and stood naked in front of him. Russ was mesmerized by his sister’s perfect body. Her muscular gymnast stomach curved down to a thin strip of light curls covering the mound which puffed out from between her thighs. Pink folds peeked out of a dark gash that split the middle.

Sarah was on fire. Sucking her brother’s cock had turned her into a desperate slut. She dropped a hand between her legs and put the other over her soft breast. Looking right at Russ she slipped two fingers into her steamy hole while squeezing her tit and pinching her nipple. She slammed her fingers rapidly in and out of her cunt and across her clit.

Sarah pulled Russ from the bed until he was kneeling in front of her. She wanted him to taste her. She spread her thighs and pulled his face to her honey pot, humping her pussy against his mouth. He clamped his lips over her mound and shoved his tongue into her overheated cunt. He wasn’t sure exactly what to do but it didn’t seem to matter. She loved it. He flicked his tongue back and forth and lapped up the juices which continually dripped from her gash.

The orgasm hit fast and hard. A piercing shriek bounced off the walls. Her body jerked against his face. Her legs shook. Juices gushed from her pussy all over Russ’ lips and chin. She could feel it running down her thighs. Russ stood and held her as her body slowly regained its composure. She finally looked up at him and kissed him hard on the lips so she could taste herself.

“I love you Russ.”

“I love you too, sister.”

“Was it wrong what we did? It didn’t feel wrong.”

“No, Sarah. How could something so good be wrong?”

“Can we lie together on the bed? Just hold each other?”

Russ pulled off the rest of his clothes and joined Sarah on the bed. Lying on their sides, they wrapped their arms around each other and enjoyed the feel of their naked flesh pressing together. She knew this was a dangerous game but she didn’t care. She pressed her lips to his and pulled her body even closer.

Their kissing became more passionate. Their hands caressed each other. Russ fondled her tits and squeezed her ass cheeks. Sarah reached between them and grabbed his cock. She rolled him onto his back until she was on top of him. Their kissing and touching became more intimate. With her legs together, Sarah rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy mound. Russ could feel her soft pubes brushing over it.

“I… I want to feel you against me, but not in me, okay? I don’t think we should do… you know… sex.”

Russ nodded his head, not sure where this was headed. Sarah shifted higher and pushed his cock between her thighs, squeezing them tight. She pressed the head against her gash. She wiggled back and forth. The tip of the head wedged between her pussy lips. She rotated against it causing the hard flesh to rub along her gash and over her swollen clit. She kept it up until her body stiffened.

“Uuuuhhhhh… mmmmppphhhhh… aaaaaaaahhhh… oh god…”

Russ was throbbing with need. Sarah lowered her head and sucked him into her mouth to clean the juices of her orgasm from him.

“Here, let’s try it like this,” Sarah suggested.

Sarah got face down on the bed with her legs together and asked Russ to get on top of her. Russ looked down at her creamy cheeks and swollen pussy peeking out from between her thighs. He climbed on to her back. The length of his cock pressed into the crack of her ass. She clenched her cheeks against him and gyrated up and down his length.