The Chef

Story Info
She's naughty while he's cooking.
786 words
3.87
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting on a chair, watching him cook. Seeing him chopping vegetables always turned you on, for some reason. You never could understand that. He noticed you watching, making small sighs. "Settle down".

He looks up again. "What are you doing?" You realise your hand has crept down to your pussy and you've started rubbing your clit in small hard circles. You're panting hard as he's chopping a carrot. What is wrong with you?

"Stop that now," he says, "you dirty little slut."

You pant harder and rub harder, even though you know this will not end well for you. You throw your head back and moan. He comes over to your chair and takes your hand, then slaps you across the face.

"I said stop." He lifts you off the chair and carries you over to the kitchen bench. "Get undressed and bend over." You obey, removing you dress and putting your hands on the edge of the bench. "Further, slut"

You bend over and touch your toes, shivering in anticipation. He slides one finger through your slit. "You filthy little bitch, what is this?" He shows you his finger, covered in your juices. "Clean it." You suck your juices off his finger, sucking gently. He spanks your arse hard. "Stop it, slut."

You moan with need. He looks at you for a second, then turns and walks away to the fridge. You're nearly whimpering with need. You see his feet returning to you and then feel something long and cold trailing through the slit of your pussy, you go rigid, wanting it, but not wanting it.

He pushes it in to you and you're pussy clenches with the cold. He slaps you arse and says "No, let it in, cunt." You relax and he pulls it almost all the way out, then pushes it back in, and leaves it there. . "Don't let it come out." He grasps you hair and pulls you until your standing. "Naughty little sluts need to be punished. What do you recommend slut?"

"5?" you say in a small voice. You know he's right; you were acting like a slut. "10," He says with a smile. He goes away and comes back with his riding crop. He smacks you across the arse. "Count them, and don't let it fall out"

After ten strokes across your arse, he uses the crop on your tits, watching them wobble gently. He then rubs the end of the crop on your pussy, rubbing your clit. You can feel yourself tighten, and then you let out a cry as you cum. Smack! He smacks you right across your clit with the crop.

"Did you ask to cum?" He says quietly. You feel yourself tremble as you realise your mistake. "No"

"No what?" "No Sir"

He bends you over and removes the thing from your pussy, although it's not cold anymore. He grabs your hair and forces it between your teeth. It's a carrot. You can taste your juices on it. He fingers you pussy, and then shoves his whole cock inside of you. You cry out, the carrot falling from you lips. He lifts your head up, and smacks you across the face. "Pick it up"

As you bend over to pick up the carrot, he puts a finger in your arse. You yelp, and try to come back up, but he forces you back down and starts sliding his cock and finger in and out of you. He then takes the hand forcing you down, and pulls on your nipples. You moan, and back into him, so he can take you deeper and deeper. He twists your nipples hard, bringing tears to your eyes, and then slaps them, hard enough to leave handprints. You can feel his cock and finger still sliding into you, can feel your insides turning to jelly. He leaves your tits and moves his hand to your clit and starts rubbing it, in small hard circles. You can feel yourself going crazy, your insides clenching up as you realise you're going to cum.

"Sir..."

"Yes, dirty slut?" He says, still rubbing your clit and pounding into you pussy and arse.

"Please can I cum sir? Please please please please..."

He smacks you on the arse. "Yes slut, you can cum." He returns to your clit, rubbing furiously, and moves his cock faster and faster into you. You scream and everything inside you clenches, and you come all over his big cock. He pulls out of you and spins you around. You open your mouth like a good slut, still pulsing, and he cums straight into your mouth, where you swallow all of it, because you are a good girl