The Chef's Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Black man's seduction of young Desi girl begins in earnest...
4.2k words
4.33
19.8k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned to her, she was looking down at her feet, fidgeting slightly. He tilted her face up to his with a finger.

"Only one rule. If you don't like spending time with me, or if I do something that makes you uncomfortable, you tell me to stop. Then I stop. Understand?"

Mia Kaali nodded gently, looking to him from beneath her lashes.

Kyle wanted to kiss her in the worst way. He wanted everything from her, alone in that office, her perfume all around him. He had her, he finally had her exactly where he wanted, exactly where he had dreamed all this time...

And he knew that this was the most dangerous moment. The moment that would decide whether he got to enjoy this Indian princess just for tonight...

...or anytime he wanted for the rest of his life.

And so, his face closed on hers and Mia Kaali's eyes went wide for that one moment knowing that he was about to kiss her. Her eyes fell closed and her mouth parted slightly and she shivered and Kyle wondered if it actually would have been the girl's first kiss.

But she'd have to wait a while longer. Because Kyle deliberately veered clear of those sumptuous, soft looking lips and his mouth instead pressed gently to the girl's cheek. He backed away from her, clearing some space between them and sure enough the effect was exactly what he'd hoped to see.

Surprise. Surprise and disappointment, as if she had done something wrong. Mia Kaali was disappointed that he hadn't kissed her lips, and her disappointment was plain as day. But the wide-eyed look on her face also hinted that she hadn't disliked the gentle touch of his mouth against her skin. She blushed immediately and after staring at him in confusion at being denied her first kiss, she quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"Well, wasn't that AWFUL..." he teased her, shaking her in his arms as he gently hugged her. He shook her again gently, prodding her and she bit her lip and smiled, before giggling slightly and looking cautiously up at him.

He closed on her and kissed her in the same spot, finding the cheek doubly warm as the first time. She seemed to have relaxed a bit, turning her face towards him, offering her cheek for his attention. The way that she bared her neck to him captivated him though, and soon his lips fell to her jawline and then lower, sucking playfully on the toffee brown skin there.

Mia Kaali gasped and shuddered as his mouth meandered about her neck. But she didn't say to stop. And her pupils were deeply dilated when he pulled clear of her to look her in the eyes and judge the effect.

"So, we're just going to play a little game tonight. Just a little game, okay?" he said holding her small hands in his huge ones between them. "I'm going to touch you, and you can tell me if it feels good. And if it feels good, I'll keep doing it for a little while."

Mia's eyes went wide, knowing what he meant.

"And if it feels good, you'll do the same for me for a little while. That sounds fair, right?"

She also knew what that meant. She hoped that he would be fair to her and not ask for so much that she'd have to stop them.

Kyle's lips were on her neck again and this time she tilted her head, willingly giving him all the access he could want. His mouth made its way slowly around the front of her jaw and then back and up to her ear. He couldn't help himself and his lips seemed even more hungry for her than he had realized when they closed around her earlobe and massaged and undulated upon the spongy flesh.

Mia's eyes closed as she gasped at the sensation of her body being pulled into his mouth. She was holding herself still but the sound she made at the back of her throat was as honest as any sound she'd ever made in her life.

Kyle's mouth went north from her earlobe kissing a path up her hairline before resting his forehead against hers. Her eyes opened, locked with his, staring up at him in rapt attention.

"Did that feel good?" he whispered in a deep voice.

Her mouth twitched, almost as if she were itching to say something that she couldn't. Instead she nodded her head once.

Kyle smiled confidently, both glad that she was enjoying it and for her to see his own enjoyment. Mia Kaali's lips curled slightly as Kyle's hands rose and fell upon her shoulders. He turned his face away, baring his stubbled cheek to her as she had a moment earlier. Mia hesitated for longer than he would have thought before starting and closing the last distance, kissing him on the cheek. Her lips were softer than he could have dreamed, the small lingering in the contact was powering his dick into overdrive.

But he knew to keep it light, playful. So, as she pulled away to judge the effect of her kiss on him, Kyle piqued his eyebrows in astonishment and quickly turned his head, presenting her with his other cheek, with a boyish smile. She took the hint and kissed him again, this time pressing more firmly against him.

And when he reversed it a second time, eagerly awaiting her third kiss, he knew that the initial danger had passed. Her lips pressed against him once more and he could feel her lips spread wide against his cheek, her tongue brushing wetness against his skin. He backed away, bright-eyed and Mia Kaali had that huge, bright, teethy smile on her face and he pressed the advantage, pulling her into his arms, snuggling closer and kissing her face.

There they stayed, standing there in his office, cuddling and necking like children - his mouth moving confidently about her temple, her cheek and neck, hers venturing to kiss his cheek and chin when whenever the opportunity presented itself.

"That felt so good," he whispered hot into her ear, and he could sense her smile evaporate quickly as the seriousness returned. He wondered if she was getting wet downstairs and hoped that she was relaxed enough for those tingling feelings to be rising in her. "But now I need you to do something. Mia Kaali, close your eyes."

He backed away from her, regarding her lovely face, and staring up at him, he could see her visibly gulp, swallowing anxiously, her lip twitching.

"Are you afraid?" he said, sternly.

Her eyes went wide again, before relaxing. She shook her head no.

"Close your eyes."

She stared at him for a moment more before her eyes closed. And her chin tilted up that imperceptible degree, signalling her expectation that he was about to kiss her mouth.

And Kyle wanted to. He wanted to very, very, very badly kiss that mouth and see if the spark led to an inferno. He wanted her to be swept away with feelings and sensations that she'd never had and demand more of them from him and Kyle's imagination followed that blaze to its most perfect end: the two of them giving into the fire and fucking each other hard, like wild animals, right there on his desk.

But the part of him that wanted her to be that girl was in the minority compared to the part of him that knew the goodness inside of her heart, the disciplined nature of her. The only way that she could get to that state of inhibition was with someone that she totally trusted. And she couldn't get there in one night. It was all too new, too foreign. It couldn't happen that way - if she went that far tonight, she'd feel enough guilt tomorrow to make sure it never happened again.

Tonight, there was a limit as to how far he could take her.

So, that kiss would have to be saved for when it was the only thing in the world that she wanted.

Kyle rested his head against hers again, inhaling her, breathing against her, the kiss just within both their grasps. Her chin tilted a little more, a naked invitation now, curiosity in its purest form. His mouth went as close as it could without touching her. Denying himself of her so close was painful in the extreme.

And then Kyle's hands on her shoulder went gently to work, loosening the sari and hooking his fingers inside the neckline of the choli blouse beneath it.

Mia Kaali's eyes shot open, her mouth parting without making a sound. Kyle timed his mouth against her neck perfectly, pushing her head back, his lips nibbling at her skin and any protest she was about to make dissolved into a breathy moan that sounded like the crack of thunder in the absolute quiet of the office.

His mouth pressed into her neck daringly, hungrily, arching her back slightly. Which had the intended effect of causing the material of the blouse to shift lower, off of her shoulders, loosening the sari around her and causing more and more of her chocolate skin to emerge from beneath the fabric.

He could feel the tremble go through her as the air touched more of her skin. Her head danced away - from his lips or his hands he couldn't tell - but not so far as to be a hard 'no' trapped as she was between him and the desk behind her.

Kyle straightened, fingers still hooked in her blouse. The perfect black seam of her cleavage was peaking out from her neckline and she had a stricken look on her face.

"Close your eyes, Mia," he said quietly.

Her eyes had begun to sheen a little, a small tremble about her lip, and Kyle wondered if he should go forward or retreat.

"Don't be afraid," he whispered shaking his head, touching his hand gently to her cheek, his thumb caressing her there. "I would never hurt you. You are safe here with me."

She was trying to control her breathing now but his touch and the words seemed to settle her.

"Close your eyes," he whispered, again. Sure enough, her eyes fell closed.

Kyle kissed the tip of her nose and Mia's breath hitched.

And the moment that it did, Kyle pulled firmly on the choli and the strapless bra that held her, dragging them down and baring her perfect, and unfathomably large, breasts to him.

He was bewildered as they filled his vision and that was the first thought that went to his mind as he pushed the neckline and bra beneath them. How improbable that she'd have the most incredible pairs of tits that he'd ever seen - at the age of 18. The second thought that came to him was that she was literally, a genetic accident. She was borderline for an actual medical diagnosis: they weren't big in the absolute, but considering she weighed no more than 110 pounds, the E cup tits that stared back at him were making a case of a being some kind of virginal breast hypertrophy. They simply had no business being on a girl her size, they rode high on her chest while still having some of that delicious droop; they weren't so much breasts as they were udders.

The globes hung magnificently from her, bursting from the bra and choli like a suddenly inflated life jacket. They just seemed to spring out of nowhere having been previously restrained and flattened by the tightness of the loosened sari wrap. The strapless bra offered little to no support- they were big as melons and topped with dark brown nipples that looked like Hershey's kisses. The coolness of the air upon them was causing those nipples to pebble and tighten right before his eyes.

And his dick and mouth were in perfect agreement. His cock was rabid by now, demanding action and his mouth was watering so badly for want of her teat that he wasn't as slow at first as he would have liked. He looked up to her face from where he had stared at those perfect hanging fruits - she was looking away, biting a hole in her lips, seemingly mortified.

His hands went beneath them, his head swimming with the absurd heft of them. And he fastened his mouth to her right nipple in time to his thumb flicking the left, and then he reversed his hand and mouth upon her breasts as if he were an infant looking for its supper.

His saliva left a streak of wetness on the tips of her breasts as he moved from one to another, the cooling effect of the wetness causing her nipples to tighten in desperation. Between the cool air, the wetness, the contrast with the warmth of his mouth, the fiddling efforts of his tongue and his hands groping her like she was a plaything, Mia Kaali couldn't resist the feelings streaming through her. The strangled sounds coming out of her mouth didn't seem of her own making; she'd bite her lip trying to will the sensations away but the added tension of that resistance simply made it even harder for her to control the sounds. His mouth lavished attention and wetness upon her, his hands groped her both gently and hungrily; it was like he was feasting on her, inhaling her scent in time to the way that his mouth kissed, slurped, suckled, basted and nibbled her nipples. When he finally closed his teeth gently on her nipple and pulled away, raking the cherry-sized tip to full length, Mia crossed her legs, cried out and her hands shot to his shoulders, trying to control him.

Kyle had needed it. He had lost himself for a moment there, his lust had kicked his mind to the curb and was going ahead without him. He swallowed hard, kissing her cheek and trying to steady himself before backing away from her altogether. They were both breathing hard and Kyle had to change the dynamic before he started ripping off her clothes.

So he backed away and sat down in his chair looking up at her, gripping the arms of his chair as he tried to control himself.

Mia Kaali stared at him a moment, biting her lips, before her modesty kicked it. Her hands went to the choli, about to pull it back up over her naked breasts.

"No..." Kyle said quickly. "Not yet, Mia..."

She froze, her fingers still lingering on the fabric.

"Did that feel good?" he whispered.

She didn't move in the slightest.

"Did you like my lips on your breasts?" he said firmly. "Say it, Mia."

She squeaked out a 'yes'.

Kyle stared up at her. "I'm glad. I'm glad that I could kiss you there, make you feel good. Has anyone else ever kissed you there?

She shook her head no quickly.

"But now its your turn, right? To make me feel good?"

She nodded cautiously.

Kyle turned in his seat and got out a pillow from his drawer that he used to support his back. He dropped it on the floor at his feet, between his parted legs.

"Come and kneel down," he whispered.

The understanding crossed her face and being the good girl that she was, she hid any excitement that she might have had expertly. There was a small sigh of resignation, maybe even some relief that he wasn't going ask for something more dangerous of her. Her big breasts swayed softly as she steadied herself with the edge of the desk with one hand and pulled her skirt up with the other enough for her knee to clear the hemline at the bottom and rest on the pillow he'd placed on the floor between his legs. She put her weight on the knee and then dropped the other and Kyle moved forward, rolling the chair closer to her and pulling her arms up and over his thighs, looking down into her lovely eyes, her tits resting on his groin.

He kissed her forehead and told her to undo his belt. She gulped. And she did as she was told.

***

Her french manicure looked impeccable, as if she had done them for tonight. The white tips danced as Mia Kaali's fingers fell to the hem of Kyle's pants. Then they pulled the leather through the loop, tugging it free of the pin, dragging it through the buckle. The clinking metal of the belt was the only sound in the world: it was like music to Kyle's ears as he stared at her Mia's beautiful, serene face. Her expression was one of concentration and a subdued fascination. Kyle honestly wondered if the girl had ever even seen a man's penis before - looking at her face now, the honest mixture of curiosity and apprehension, it wouldn't have surprised him in the least if it was the case.

The leather was opened and now her fingertip wrestled with the button at the top. And then the hook. And then the loop. And then the inner button, before finally pulling the zipper fly down. The sound of the metal teeth being opened was exquisite and Kyle shuddered upon hearing it. He was about to have Mia's lips and mouth caressing him and the thought was sending the blood exactly where he wanted it.

Finally, his pants were open and the semi-soft (and rapidly hardening) bulge of him from beneath his briefs filled the opening in the front of his pants. The space that it occupied seemed to startle her and as her hand went to the elastic waistband of his jockeys the involuntary twitch of his cock as it was starting to shift and harden caused her whole body to flinch reflexively back, her eyes wide at the thing beneath the fabric that seemed to have a mind of its own.

She looked up into Kyle's face, into his darkened eyes. "Don't be afraid," he whispered. "It's the most honest part of a man's body. I couldn't hide what I feel for you now, even if my life depended on it."

Mia held his gaze a moment longer before looking back to his crotch which was now tenting enough that the elastic was raised from his skin.

"My desire for you fuels it. It's actually a complement," he said honestly. "Pull it out."

She bit her lip at the finality of the command. Then she pulled the elastic gently up and over the shaft of him revealing what was in fact the very first cock that she'd ever seen.

It was a memorable first introduction.

Mia's mouth fell open and Kyle had an image flash through his mind of a younger, more childish version of himself, seizing upon the opportunity and shoving his dick into a girl's mouth who'd had that very same reaction, years ago. He'd been a real prick in his younger days - he had long reveled in a chick's discomfort, used his cock like a battering ram. The size queens came back but he'd be hard pressed to find a girl in those days that considered him a favorite.

But Mia's reaction was so innocent and honest that he very much wanted to kiss those lips. He instead doubled over and kissed her temple and she was so stunned by what she was looking at that she didn't even seem to notice his lips on her skin. She instead just stared, utterly dumbstruck - as if some part of her knew that even though she'd never seen a man's cock before, they couldn't possibly all be as menacing and troubling as the one twitching in front of her now.

Kyle wasn't going to brag, but he also wanted her to put it out of her mind straightaway about whether it was a problem.

"Big ones like me need extra attention," he said in his deep voice. "You have to be extra gentle with them. Touch it the way you'd touch a baby. Go on, Mia, touch it."

She still didn't look up at him. She licked her lips absentmindedly and her hand moved, mechanically closing the distance before her grip opened and closed around his dick. Her grip was gentle, her hand warm. Her grasp was more a formality than any effort in pleasure - she held him as anyone would hold something foreign, new and somewhat frightening for the first time. Her face fluctuated amongst a million little micro-expressions that betrayed the thoughts streaming behind her wide eyes.

Now she held his cock at the base. He was enormous, she thought - borderline inhuman to her mind. She thought to the longest tampon that she'd ever used and the math in her head was obvious: it simply wouldn't fit, there was just no way. She felt conflicted at the thought: she was discouraged & disappointed and then it occurred to her that she was relieved. Then she wasn't sure.

He filled her hand easily, and she had doubted that her fingers could touch and when she tested it she felt a little bit better to find that they only barely did. But it still didn't seem possible. He was thick but he was also long - to her mind it had to be at least a foot long (it was actually 8.5 inches) - and to her estimate he would be poking up past her belly button if he tried to be fully inside of her. She winced at the thought and Kyle saw the expression on her face and apparently recognized her thinking from the outside.

"It's just a matter of time," he whispered. "Girls have to be tended to. Men big as me have to be tender. Otherwise it wouldn't work."

12