The Chemical Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melvin told his mother they were in fridge and he wrote do not touch on them. Being the kind heart lady she was she stated, "No one would touch them." He told her, "the bowls were still in sink and he would do them with supper dishes. That he had some chores to do in barn." He went out to his lab in the sheds attic and watched out window for his sister to cum home which was not long about 5 minutes later Bobby came strolling in. Sue and Bobby had gone to the store to get some more embarrassing stuff for me. Sue said, "It was time I should have tampons in my ass."

In my mind I thought Bobby don't care for chocolate that much so he would just get his sister for now. He could not wait to have her suck his cock and daily his cock was bulging in his skirt so he brought it out and jerked off again most of it went on the floor but he manage to fill two vials for study and he put it in the fridge.

Chapter 3

Melvin left and walked back in the house and saw Sue and Bobby eating the brownies. I was shocked but then realized Sue took them from fridge and the paper wasn't visible to Bobby saying "do not touch."

I told Sue, "What was she doing?."

Sue said, "She was hungry and the brownies were there."

"I said what did you do with the paper?"

She said, "It's in the fridge."

I got paper showed it to Bobby and told him "He should at least see what it was." He looked at paper and laughed.

I said, "Go ahead but by this time tomorrow you both will be my slaves."

Sue judo shot me in chest and winded me stating, "Who will be slave."

I got cocky and as soon as I got wind back I stated, "My well being means your life, you hurt me and you will die. I will see you tomorrow."

I told mom what they did and she wanted to scold them I told her, "Not to bother that I would take care of it."

Sue came and grabbed me sent me under the table and made me suck Bobby off making me say I was the slave as she was bouncing my balls with her foot.

Later that night I heard my sister masturbating mutable times I knew she was addicted and Bobby kept going to bathroom. It felt great to have the upper hand on both of them and I was wondering what it is like to be sucked off.

The next morning I got dressed went to school. I later found out neither Bobby or Sue came to school that day. When I got home both Bobby and Sue were experiencing horrible pains. I first went to Bobby's room and I told him, "I had his cure." He didn't believe me at first but was in so much pain I told him, "Bobby you ate my brownie and that made you addictive to a chemical I produce."

He was in disbelief and I said, "By tomorrow you will go into a coma and eventfully die without this chemical."

"No way," he said. He double over in pain I waited and he ask for the chemical I said, "You need it daily for rest of your life."

Bobby said I don't care give it to me. So I unzipped my pants and brought out my cock. His eyes got as big as saucers, "NO WAY," he said.

"Yes way you are my cock sucking slave forever. Bobby I stopped here because you didn't see the warning on the paper when Sue brought out the brownies. However, you treated me badly for years and now I own you. If anything happens to me you and Sue will die. Is that clear?"

"Yes you bastard it's clear."

" Tis tis such an attitude. Even though I'll help you out for a bit, give you time to think. There are 2 brownies left, I will give you one and it will take your pain away for a bit. It's not a full douse ,so I am not sure how long it will last." I left the room and went to the fridge to get a brownie there was only one left. "Hmmmm that's interesting," I thought. I cut it in half poured a glass of milk and took it to Bobby.

Bobby reluctantly ate it and within seconds his pain was gone and he felt normal.

"I don't believe it Thank You Brother. For that I won't make you suck my cock today."

"I am no longer your brother I am your Master." You could see the scowl on Bobbies face and it will be you who is going to be sucking cock." But that's as far as it went. "By the way did you eat a second brownie?"

"Bobby said no way."

"Ok you rest in your room I'll be back. Now I am off to see that bitch sister of yours." Bobby said, "You don't tell me what to do." I walked out without saying more.

Chapter 4

I walked into Sue's room she was screaming in pain.

"Well bitch you ready to listen now?"

"Go away," she says, "I am really sick."

"Yes you are and I am your cure," as I begin to explain, "The chemical you ate in the brownie. It's addictive and you will require it every day for the rest of your life and only I can give it to you."

"I don't believe you"

"Well by this time tomorrow, if you can put up with the increasing pain, you will lapse into a coma and die. Only I, your Master can save you."

Sue doubling over in pain says, "Give me the fix I can't stand this pain."

"Are you ready and willing to do what needs to be done and except me as your Master?"

"Brother dear please give me the fix to stop this pain."

"Sue, I am your master not your brother, you treated me so badly you lost that right. Unless you submit right now that I am your master, that I own you to do with as I please, I will leave and let you die this horrible painful death."

"Alright, alright I submit you are my master you own me please master give me the fix."

"I unzip my pants bring my cock out NOW SUCK IT make me cum and swallow your fix."

Her eyes got big she wanted to refuse but her pain was too bad. She brought her lips to my cock and I felt her tongue lick my slit and around my head Oh My God it felt great. Then she sinks down over my shaft there was no way I was going to last. After a few short bobs I was thrusting my special cum into her hungry mouth she swallowed all I had and within seconds she was her old self again with no pains.

"What the fuck she says I am better."

"Yes I said till tomorrow then you'll need it again. You are addicted to my cum and only my cum. You will need your masters cum daily for the rest of your life. You should of read my warning you brought this upon yourself."

Sues face turned beat red she said, "Melvin you are a slimy conniving son of a bitch I am going to kill you."

"Listen you cock sucking slut I own you. If you kill me or allow harm to cum to me not only you will die but your brother because of your stupidity and not showing him the warning. You now turned him into my personal cock sucker too."

Tears started flowing down her face. I wouldn't relent told her. "The next word out of your cock sucking mouth better be Master and an apology for her misbehaving. Otherwise I may wait longer to give you the fix."

Sue says, "Master please, forgive your cocksucker I will be good and obey."

"Very good slut you're learning soon you will realize I totally own you. By the way did you eat a second brownie?"

"No," Sue said.

"Ok that is interesting. Now slave let us go see your brother."

Chapter 5

We walked into Bobbie's room; Bobby was on the bed starting to get a bit apprehensive as his pain was starting to return.

Sue started to walk towards his bed.

"Slut get over here kneel beside me where you belong." Her head down Sue complied.

"Slut, do you have something you want to say to your brother?"

"Yes master please?"

"Go ahead slut."

Sue with tears in her eyes said, "Booby, I am so sorry for not showing you the warning."

Bobby sits there not know what to say, as he was starting to realize he was a slave to Melvin like her.

Bobby asks her, "Sue, why are you is not in pain?"

Sue says, "I sucked off my masters cock and swallowed his cum and immediately felt better. I have a slight craving but no pain. I now belong to master and will protect him with my life for he controls both of ours."

Bobby can't believe his ears, Sue, his sister has given herself to Melvin.

Bobby I now ask,"Are you willing to submit to me your master knowing from this day forward I own you. Your very life depends on me and my well being is paramount to you and your sister. If anything happens to me both of you will die a horrible painful death."

Bobby starts to cry, "I am only 18 years old."

I had to remain hard and I said, "You thought nothing of embarrassing me at school picking on me with your friends ,using me as a punching bag, dressing me up as a girl, making me suck your cock, your friends cocks and forcing me to do your chores. Yes your eighteen going on the path of a bully of thirty. That stops now today as a matter of fact it already has stopped if you want to hurt me go ahead and try." Sue immediately jumps from her knees at my side takes a martial arts defensive stance against her brother.

Bobby cries, "I GIVE UP."

Sue relaxes and returns to her kneeling position by her master

"Ok Bobby who am I?"

"You are my Master"

"Who owns you?"

"My master owns me you do Master"

"Who do you obey?"

"You master."

Who do you protect with your life?

"You master."

"Okay slave you want your fix?"

"Yes," says Bobby

"That's not proper way to address me."

"Sorry master please master may I have my fix?"

"Slut pull out my cock for your brother"

Sue unzips my pants and pulls out my cock.

"Slut suck it get it hard for him.

She sucks my cock hard then Bobby kneels before me and takes my cock in his mouth and bobs up and down. It feels good having his soft lips suck my cock.

I want more, "slut remove your top and bra want to see those tits."

She hesitantly responds they are gorgeous and I cum in his mouth and he swallows all my sperm he looks at his sisters tits.

"I told Bobby can squeeze those tits slut won't mind."

He plays with them for a bit then slut puts my cock away and I send her back to her room and carry on with her day. I told Bobby, "you are a good cock sucker now you go see Sue get all dolled up like you did me you will dress as a girl from now on." I left and went downstairs.

Chapter 6

I went downstairs Mom was doing the laundry. She was worried over her two sick kids. I told her I took care of it and they are not sick now. Her eyebrow lifted saying, "I know your smart dear but the Doctor didn't know what was wrong." "Mom we need to sit down." We sat at the kitchen table and that reminded me, "Do you know who ate another brownie?"

She said, "I think your father took it and she didn't have a chance to tell him."

OH My God, well first things first, "Mom I put those in the fridge for a special reason, they had an addictive chemical in the frosting and I was going to demonstrate to the class using two mice."

"Well that's nice dear but what's that have to do, then she stopped, Ohhh, Sue and Bobby ate it and that's why they were sick?"

"Yes," says Melvin.

Her mother then says, "So you had to give them that chemical and that cured them."

"Yes for today. They will need it every day for the rest of their lives."

"Oh she says."

"Mom you know I put a warning on them as I pulled out the paper I had over the brownies."

"Yes it is quite clear, it even the poison symbol."

"Why would the kids do that," she asked.

I shrugged saying, "You know how they treat me it was probably just another way of messing with my school work."

Mom asks, "So you make this in your lab?"

"No it's my seaman they need every day."

Mom looks at me with that non believing look, "You...r kidding right?"

"No Mom they are now my cock suckers daily."

"Son you can't do this to them."

"Mom, I did not do it to them, they did it to themselves."

"Son you can't its incest it's not right."

"Mom if that's what you want but they will be in a coma, maximum 3 agonizing days, death within a week. I will respect your orders you will need to tell them they are going to die so they can make their peace with whomever and are you prepared for the funeral cost?"

"Oh Melvin it can't be that bad."

I said, "It is I've told you the truth. It is what it is. So Mom, are you prepared for them to die?"

"No of course I am not, Melvin."

"Well then they are my cock suckers for life. If something happens to me, both your children will die so my health is paramount. I am working on a cure but it's something I can't let out to the world, can you imagine what can be done with this?"

"Yes your right son looks like we have no choice."

"No there isn't at least my being attacked by them is over. That I already spoke to them and resolved."

"Melvin, your father has eaten one of those brownies?"

"Yea I know I have to play it by ear."

"Melvin he will kill you!"

"Well that will wipe out your whole family."

"Fuck Fuck Fuck," Mom says.

I never heard her swear before. Mom walked over to the china cabinet took out the 38 police special and loaded it.

"Son if it comes to it I will protect you he can't kill off our whole family"

"Thank you mother but hopefully it will not cum to that let's see what happens."

Chapter 7

Melvin mother said, "It is five thirty half hour past your father time to be home."

Around six his car pulls in yard with another worker behind him in his car the two men help Mike his father in to the coach in living room.

One of the men said, "He has been in pain all afternoon and we had to drive him home."

We thanked them then they left. I tried to talk to dad but he was in too much pain.

Melvin said, "Are you willing to do anything to get better."

"Yes yes yes anything to stop the pain."

"Ok dad I can give you something to temporally ease the pain but first you must let us tie you up."

"No fucking way, I am in enough pain."

"Ok suffer then."

"In another few hours it will be totally unbearable, and then you will go into a comma and die."

"How can you be so fucking sure?"

"Both, your son and daughter have this affliction and I gave them the fix."

"Ohhhhhhhh the pain," his father screamed!

"Please dad this is for our safety we need to tie you up till you hear what the matter and how it needs to be fixed then you can decide."

"Son, I promise I will here you out."

"Dad I know you're a man of your word but this is way out there and our whole family is at stake."

"Mike dear," Mom says "let him tie you it is the best way and what he says is so true."

"Ok ok anything to stop this pain."

Mervin quickly ties him then uses another 50 feet to wrap him like a mummy. He is so week and hurting there is no resistance.

"Mom, please get that half piece of brownie in fridge."

She gets it and Mervin feeds his father the icing. Within seconds the pain leaves and he is back to normal.

"Wow what's in that I feel great." Mervin begins to tell his father what he told his mother you could see red it his face then he calmly said, "Untie me please,"

Mervin say to him, "Do you want the fix?"

"Yea, yea sure untie me son."

"Well lets have you take the fix first." Melvin takes out his cock moves towards his father and his father explodes.

"You put that cock in my mouth I will byte it off. I am going to rip your head off and shit down your throat of all the things you could of done to me, try and turn me into a cocksucker with my own son no less."

Melvin then tells him, "the small fix you have will only last about an hour then you will be back in that same pain."

Mike tells his son. I will never suck yours or any bodies cock." Melvin ask his mother who is crying, "Is his life insurance is paid up?"

"She says it is."

"Finically then we will be alright. Ok let us put blankets on him then we wall call Sue and Bobby down to say goodbye while he is still out of pain."

"This finally sinks into his father he say son you're not kidding are you?"

"I said no Dad it's the whole truth. I don't want to lose my father but your other two children depend on my sperm for life also if you hurt me they die as well,"

"I understand son and I want to live also."

"Well there is only one way ok you win let me have your cock."

"Dad I am scared after what you said I want you to live I need my father but I can't let you hurt my cock it would kill my brother and sister no matter how badly they treated me."

"Son, you have my word if this is the only way then so be it. Christ I am going to be a cocksucker with my own son."

His father takes his cock and sucks on it like a pro it takes a while because Melvin is not gay either but finally he cums and his father swallows the load. His wife runs over to her husband and hugs and kisses tasting a bit of his son's sperm.

They both work to untie him and call the rest of the family together The Family talk for quite a while deciding the father will blow Melvin first in morning so he can work

Bobby can have his before school and Sue in the afternoon.

Chapter 8

The next morning while Melvin was still asleep his father and mother came in and while Mike blew him Mike was fingering his mother to orgasm. As soon as Melvin came Mike swallowed and then kissed his wife and they left an hour later and Bobby came in started blowing Melvin.

Melvin pushes him away then says, "Who am I?"

Bobby says, "You're my master"

"Who do you obey?"

"You Master."

"Good now strip."

Bobby humiliated strips in front of his brother

Melvin again says, "Who do you obey?"

"You master."

Mervin reaches down plays with his little cock till it gets hard then said, "Bobby blow me."

Bobby finally gets Melvin to cum and he swallows it all. Mervin tells Bobby, "Cock sucker you're to have no clothes on when you want your Masters cum and from now on you are to beg for it. In the afternoon when you get home you are to dress in the clothes you made me wear." Humiliated Bobby walks away to get ready for school.

In school that day walking between classes one of Mervin class mates(Derek) tries to bully Melvin out of nowhere Bobby comes and drop kicks Derek.

Bobby jumps on Derek Face states, "you don't want this face rearranged permanently leave my family alone," then reaches around and grabs his balls squeezes just enough, "You understand?"

"Yes," Derek says.

"Good now kiss my crotch," Bobby squeezes bit harder Derek quickly kisses his crotch Booby then lets him up and he scampers away.

At lunch Sue hears what has happened and tells Melvin, "Master I am going to be your escort from now on." She gets Melvin alone she says,"Master I will pick you up in your home room, at the end of the school day." Hmm life is good. As they left the school just off school grounds there was a crowd gathering. As Melvin and Sue got closer it was Derek, Wayne and Sam beating up on Bobby.

Sue flew into action she was now a brown belt in karate. Sue did a round house catching Wayne in jaw tossing him unconscious in woods. Next before they knew what was happening a second round house caught Sam in Knees and down he went in excruciating pain. Melvin not to be left out put his boot to Derek's head knocking him off Bobby. Bobby quickly mounted Derek knees on his shoulders, slapping Derek face over and over.

Bobby remembering the morning pulled his cock out in front of everybody and told Derek, "Now kiss my cock, lick my cock then suck it."

Sue amazed at this put her foot on Derek balls when he tried to refuse she pressed down forcing Derek capitulation.

Derek kissed the cock licked it then put it in mouth all the while cell cameras were shooting pictures and videos. Booby pulled his cock out and said, "now tell me what you are?"

Derek wouldn't speak. Sue applied more pressure to his balls.

"Alright, alright," he said, "I am a cocksucker." Bobby then slapped his face with his small dick and then put it away and let him up.

We left and headed for home .For the first time we as a family heads held high swagger in our steps. We walked in the door and Melvin said loudly, "OH NOOOOOOOO!"

CHAPTER 9

We walked in the house there was mom on the coach bent over in pain.