The Chemical Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2 of Boy's Addictive Cum.
9.6k words
4.34
22.8k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 14

Bobby was eating his mother out. That cum in her cunt was delectable combined with her juices. Soon Dora came standing up her legs almost giving way underneath her.

Bobby was content then he asked master, "Could I play with my mother's tits?"

Dora spoke up, "Master please he is my youngest son."

"Dora you have not learned you're my property to decide what I will and won't allow now get on all fours and suck his cock NOW!"

Dora's ass was now sticking out for the taking but not yet she needed another lesson. Melvin undid his belt and slipped it off and without warning three hard quick whacks mmph Dora screamed into Bobbies cock. She lifted her head looking at her son in disbelief as another whack hit her ass. "You're my property and I didn't give you permission to stop sucking." Whack he hit her again as she quickly took Bobbies cock back in her mouth. Soon Bobby had his orgasm.

Melvin said, "Go eat breakfast, get dressed and off to school with both of you." I thought, "That lesson, although I felt bad, done more to solidify my true dominance as master over this family." After the kids left I grabbed my mother in a deep passionate kiss and told her how much, "I loved her but had to have my dominance understood?"

She hugged me back and said, "I understand Master," and dropped to her needs kissing and licking my shaft and balls.

I told her to, "Go run a hot bath and soak for a while I had to go out to my lab."

As I walked in I found the chicken dead I had forgot about him with all my other duties I felt sad as it was the chicken that made me realize my power. I spent most of day working in lab and taking what I need to keep my seaman potent as I didn't know how long the changes would stay or if they were permanent I need blood samples.

Later that day before school let out I went back in the house. I called for Dora, who came running out and knelt beside me waiting for instruction.

"Don't we have a nurse relative in our family?"

Dora thought for a moment then said, "Yes cousin Amy but we don't associate with her. Her husband died and he was a big executive left her with millions but she still works don't want to spend a dime."

"Do you think you could get her here?"

"Master I don't know she will want to know why?"

Well Melvin thought for a bit while his mother played with his cock and balls.

"I have an idea. What if we tell her we have a product for the poultry industry that well net us millions but we need someone we can trust to take some blood samples to make sure there are no side effects. Tell her we will pay her round trip airfare and a percentage of the profits if it works out."

"Brilliant she says, Master you are devious, your father is not going to like this." "Dora dad is my property like you. You think he needs the belt to improve his loyalty." Oh No sss... Master she caught herself."

"I am sure he will understand when you explain it to him." "Hymp I may explain nothing to him. See how he enjoys the belt."

"Please Master, he is a good man and I love him." "Ok Dora we will work this out."

Dora smiled and licked my cock and sucked in my head, God it felt good but there was work to be done.

"Okay call her let's get her here." After a brief call it didn't take much convincing to get that money hungry bitch to come. This was Monday she would be here Friday afternoon we would pick her up at the airport. We waited till the kids to come home slut was feeling a few withdrawal pains they both stripped and kneeled beside me.

"Bobby, get your skirt and wig, slut do his makeup then go outside on the porch." When bobby came down he looked like a teenage girl right up including the padded bra.

"Out on the porch sissy let's see who's around."

"Please Master don't. "

Bobby turnaround is fair play what you did to me I am doing no worse to you now move or you will get no fix for 2 days.

"Master I will die. "

"Then get your sissy ass out there."

Reluctantly Bobby steps out on the porch. Two guys were playing catch by the fence they seen the familiar miniskirt and wig but the person seemed stockier. Melvin said there is a sisy here that loves cock and the two boys came running in they were Peter and Paul from Bobby's class. They looked and laughed Bobby is that you. Melvin said if you like have a blow job treat sissy with respect otherwise you can leave. They had their cocks out in a second and while Paul had his cock in Bobby's face Peter was having Bobby jerk him off.

Melvin said, Paul is he doing a good job?"

Paul said, I am not experienced but more suction would be nice I think"

Hear that Bobby your master has spoken do as he says or maybe Peter can spank your ass for not pleasing Paul.

"Mympp Mympp" Paul came some clear fluid about three times he was Bobby's age of eighteen and then switched with Peter also the same age. Bobby was getting the hang of the different cocks.

Melvin open the door and said "Sue go feed the cows." Sue went to grab her coat I stopped her and said, "Go as you are slut. Now." Sue naked stepped out onto the porch Paul shot clear fluid onto her leg and Peter came in Bobby's mouth. "Wow" they said together. Off you go girls do your chores and Bobby took off for the chicken coop while Sue ran across the barn yard to feed the cows. Peter and Paul were still jaw dropped. "Guys thanks for dropping by maybe if you're lucky you can catch sissy in the washroom at school. I am sure sissy will be glad to service you" Thanks Melvin as they were walking out the door a called Dora to go to the garden the boys were just at the fence when they seen another pussy walk out of the house.

The guys actually took off running probably to find a place to jerk off again.

Sue came back from the barn defeated. Melvin watch as Sue went across yard with her ass swaying and tits bouncing going to do his chores. "You are so bad master," Dora said with a smile.

"To prove it you can go to the garden pick some pole beans, carrots and some potatoes, for the boiled dinner we will have tonight."

"Yes Master" Dora says with her head hung low she grabbed a pot started for the garden as Melvin grabbed the camera and watches his slave do work. His mother had an ass to die for Dora long legs made me hard just looking at them. I took videos of all them outside looking like a real nudist camp mmm. Bobby was first back, had him drop give my cock a little attention then sent him out to get some fire wood each time he came in I had him suck my cock while I video the action.

"So cocksucker how was school."

"It was ok no one bothered us Master and Derek and his friends were not there today."

"Alright go help your mother in the garden."

Off he went soon I was video tapping Sue coming back from barn what a site double dees tits floating in the air. On the porch I made her drop on all fours ass to the road and suck my cock till it was hard a few cars slowed as they drove by and blew their horn I was enjoying sluts face turn red.

"That is enough in the house and go get showered."

"But master I am in pain."

Whack as hard as I could on her ass, "Do as master says!" Quickly she ran to shower. About that time Mike's car pulls up he is home an hour early.

In he walks and immediately stripes of his clothes, "Master I am in pain."

"Well so is Sue first of all you worked all day go up and tell Sue I said to shower you then both of you come back here."

Mike practically ran to shower and told Sue what the master said. Sue begun washing all of her father paying special attention to his balls and cock Mike couldn't help himself he had to massage his daughters tits next he had one of his hands rubbing her nub on her clit. Oh she moaned in ecstasy as her father played with her next Sue had his cock in his mouth sucking for all its worth Mike grabbed her head and forced his cock all the way in she gagged and almost passed out as his cock was in her throat It didn't take long and Mike sent his sperm to her throat. God what was he doing? He thought, 'It's his own daughter, its incest. He rationalized it that with Master it was all incest.

Quickly they dried off and went downstairs Sue throat was so sore she could not talk.

Chapter 15

Sue immediately went over and knelt by masters left side as he was sitting in the overstuffed chair once reserved for her father. Her father went to sit at kitchen table but Melvin was having none of that he snapped his fingers pointing to right side of chair while starring at his father.

Mike needing a fix complied without hesitation. "Now Slave" looking at Mike, "I am going to allow you to suck me off; however when I cum you can swallow first shot rest you will hold in your mouth and share with the slut on my left. You will do this with a passionate kiss sharing my seed back and forth allow slut to swallow some. Do you understand slave?"

"Yes Master."

"Now while you worshiping my cock I am going to update you out of courtesy. if you stop sucking me for a second and remove your mouth from my cock you will have corporal punishment lashes with my belt on slaves ass. Do you understand?"

Yes master, "I will do as I am told master."

"Slut, get the video cam tape this. "Ready slut, turn it on." "Mike who am I? "You are my master." "Who owns you?" "You do master." "Whose property are you?" "I am your property master." "And what do you want from me right now?" "I want you're cum." "How are you going to get it?"

"With your permission Master I will suck you off." "Ok you may have it." "Slave start sucking my cock and make it good." "Yes master."

With that he lowered his tongue to my balls and licked them and up my shaft to the tip of my piss hole. He put his mouth down over my shaft and started to bob. I reached down both hands on his cheek pulled him off indicating I want more ball and shaft work.

He understood without a word started sucking on my balls and licking shaft. Mike was going to give me the blow job of a lifetime and I wasn't forgetting the hurt to my slave's throat. Just then the outside door opened.

In walked Bobby followed by his wife. He almost stopped to say something. I am actually waiting for him to step out of line to finish his training as my slave and I am sure the belt along with this blow job will do it.

"Bobby wash your hands quickly I may have a duty for you to perform." "Yes Master," and off he went

"Dora, get supper on and you can watch your husband my slave giving a proper Blow Job."

"Ok Mike you can pull my foreskin back gently and tongue around my knob. Mmm. Yes that feels nice now that I am nice and hard you can start using those lips."

Mike went and started lowering his lips towards the base of my shaft. Mmm looks like he can't take it all payback for slut will be coming.

"Ok all listen up while Mike entertains my cock. I decided I required a few things in my work I need a professional that can draw blood and be able to test it in private lab that takes money. Next I'll need loyalty like we have here. Family ties is the best ties. So after talking to Dora there is someone that meets all those needs and more that is her second cousin Anna."

"No," Mike yelled. Everybody was shocked except Melvin he was waiting for it Mike realizing what he did tried to get back on his sons cock but Melvin was having no part of it.

"Master I am sorry," Mike pleaded

"Melvin told him lay across table feet on floor by each leg and grab other legs with his hands."

"Master no fucking way are you putting a belt to me."

"No well you have two options one there is the door pointing to leaving the home or two there is trap door to basement you can go down there till tomorrow afternoon."

Neither one was an option for Mike as the pain was increasing by morning he be in worst pain that he was when they brought him home from work. Mike resigned to his fate.

"Master you win." Mike walked over to table.

"Dora, get the ropes." "Bobby go get the belt from the other day."

Finally Sue had enough and took the rope and gagged Melvin so he could not speak. She said, "Bobby tie his hands and Dad secure him. I have had all the humiliation I am going to take from this fucker."

Melvin was screaming "mympp mympp mympp," but to no avail.

Sue said, "We may be forced to have your cum but we will milk him and refrigerate it and take it as we need it."

Dora was in the corner crying, "He is our son and our master, you can't hurt him like this."

Mike stood up, "Dora this kid is deranged. He got delusions of grandeur of being a Master he has got a cruel streak in him. Look what he has done he wanted to whip his own father he has taking you my wife his mother and fucked you. He has deflowered our daughter. If it wasn't for the need of his cum I would vote to terminate his useless life."

Sue grabbed the belt walked in front of him and said, "You remember giving this to me?"

Whack on his cock "Mympp Mympp" Mike said, "daughter I know you have the right more than any of us but you can't hurt that cock we need what it produces."

"Yes Dad, you are right of course," and she moved behind him and Whack five times on each ass cheek. Tears rolled down Melvin's face he was trapped and couldn't speak. They didn't know that he had to take chemicals to keep his cum addictive.

All that night they milked Melvin's cock for its life saving cream. They all got there fix. Melvin was hungry and had to pee he started to pee in the kitchen and Bobby seeing this put a cup and caught it and said, "You are going to drink this."

Melvin shook his head no. Bobby smiled and said, "I am glad you said that brother," and took the belt and lashed him fifty times blood was running down his back his ass his legs and arms Dora tried to stop him and Bobby slashed her with the belt. She screamed and Mike came running in from outside. He and Sue were in Melvin's lab with Sue seeing if there was a cure in his notes.

Aghast as he walked in he punched Bobby hard knocked him out. Sue came running over to Dora with a slash across her face she said, "Bobby has gone crazy wild. He hit me when I tried to stop him from killing Melvin." Blood was running down Dora's face. Mike was over at Melvin's side. He was unconscious and bleeding from everywhere

It took over an hour to stop the bleeding. They couldn't call the doctor the police would follow and there was no way to explain this and if they took Melvin they would die.

Mike had to remove the gag but left Melvin's hands tied. It was hours before Melvin became conscious. Melvin was in his bed hands still tied and in terrible pain. He was so week he said nothing.

Sue was feeding him broth trying to give him strength. Melvin fell back asleep maybe from the pain or maybe because of the Advil that was put in the broth.

Melvin was out for a full day it was the next night when he came around to Sue jerking him off for some cream to fix them all. Melvin said, "Slave it will soon do you no good and you got clothes on."

Sue said, "It is not my hands that are tied," but Melvin had drifted off into unconsciousness again. The next morning Sue was franticly jerking Melvin off again as Melvin woke his cock now sore from being jerked. He said, "Stop it will do you no good?"

Sue said, "We all need it."

"I am sure you do slave and if you free your master, I might be able to still save you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Slave cut me free now or you will surely die all of you and call my other slaves now bitch."

Sue cut my ropes figuring I was to week to do anything and she was stronger anyway. At the same time she called the family.

When the family gathered in my room, they were all dressed except Dora. I said, "You all have been feeling the start of the pain and from the soreness of my cock you had what you thought was your fix. You now should realize it wasn't your fix. The fix is in the chemicals I take to keep it potent it is designed to my DNA so when I said only I can produce it I was telling the truth. Your display was futile and may have cost you your lives."

"I will do my best to save your miserable worthless lives if only to serve me." I am still to week and sore to walk so I need assistance to get to my lab now."

"Dora said Master you need rest."

"Mother you are right but if I rest, you will surely die."

"Mike help me to my lab." He did and after an hour I called for help back to the house. Once inside Dora had supper ready and I ate and put some chemicals on my food. No one said a word. I looked at their faces I could see fear in all their faces something I never seen before. "Mother that is a bad cut on your face I will see if I can do something with that otherwise it may scar your beautiful face."

"Thank you master but your wounds are much worse."

" Mother my wounds will heel I am working on them now but I must try and save my slaves life I suspect it will be morning before my cum has any life to it and mother you will be the first to receive it."

I had Dora mix up some chemicals I brought in from the lab it was mixed into a paste. I applied some to her face and had her apply it to all my wounds.

"I am going to bed, slaves. In the morning I only want to see Dora the rest of you can wait." "Sue you made a bad miscalculation and believe me you will regret it. Mike you still have your punishment and Bobby I think you will dress as a girl from now on. That will be a further discussion if you live."

CHAPTER 16

Melvin left the room and went to bed. Sue whining to her father, "What do we do?"

Dora the timid Dora now spoke with authority, "Sue you and your brother picked on Melvin since he was a child and when I tried to step in, your Father over road me."

Mike went to speak Dora tore into him, "Shut the fuck up and listen for once in your life." Mike sat, shocked at a side of his wife, he never saw before in all their years together.

Dora said, "Melvin was truthful from the start. He put a notice on those brownies. Sue you deliberately tried to sabotage his project, which caused your own enslavement, your brother's, your father's and me indirectly. We all gave our word that he was our master, that he owned us and that we were his property."

"We all knew it was his cum that would keep us alive and again Sue, speaking and doing for all of us you captured our master. I am as bad as you as I did not stand up for our master because I was scared. I am not scared now; if my master wants my life it is his to take."

"Bobby has a mean streak in him and we should not of left him with our master, we are all responsible. Mike you encouraged him allowing him to dress Melvin as a girl, what were you thinking of. That is past tense but you best be ready when master wants you to speak, each and every one of you."

Next morning I woke up and Dora was sucking my cock gently and got my cum she swallowed once and held the rest.

"Go share with the rest and say that everybody is to go to school and work today."

Dora returned and said, "Everybody was petrified of what you are going to do master."

I grabbed Dora said, "You held true and I should of suspected this as a matter of fact other than the beating it is the best thing that could of happened. I heard what you said last night my dear and today I am going to make love to you not out of hate but out of love. Get my house coat and let's go to the master bedroom for a shower."

Dora said "Master, Mike is in their now."

"Dora I got a mean temper and I don't want to see any of them till later. Tell him to leave now he got three minutes or he will be whipped"

"Yes Master," and off she went. A minute later she returned and said, "Everybody was scrambling to leave the house they are scared to death of your wrath master."

I kissed Dora and said, "Fear not my love, you held true to your vow to me and all my life tried to protect me. Now I am your master you are a slave but with a difference I care for you. I wanted and dreamed of what it would be like to have your beautiful body and we have all day to enjoy each other."