The Chemical Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue and Ann opened the door and here are two young boys maybe 19-21 year olds holding all our food. They stood there froze looking at these two gorgeous women. They could not believe what they were seeing as there crotches started to bulge

"Can we take the food and I will be back with your tip."

One boy gave Ann the food she quickly brought it to the table and returned to the door while Sue was doing the same. As both girls returned they knelt with legs spread as to give a clear view.

"The girls stated we are your tip." It took the boys a whole half second to start fondling there tits and fingering their pussy they unzipped their pants and brought their cocks out The girls started sucking and the boys lasted no time and exploded in their mouths you could hear the guys grown as the cum then

Melvin yell out,"Don't swallow bring it back in I want to see it."

The boys zipped up their pants and with a last squeeze of their tits they left.

"Ann go over and give Mike your load. Sue you do same to faggot there and both of you use tongue action."

After they finished I ordered faggot over to French kiss Mike and for Ann to do the same with Sue as they were doing that I French kissed Dora and she melted into my arms.

We finished and I said let's eat dinner went on for over an hour every one enjoy the food but deep in thought on living arrangements, school, work, travel and master. He had the ultimate say. Bobby was first to be done and ANSI to leave while I was enjoying the view. Nice tits and great eyes on all my women.

I felt I needed a piss but did not want to break up our first meal like this so I ordered fagot under table take cock in mouth and hold it there. Then I let my bladder go as he swallowed it all. After I was done we went to move.

I told him, "Faggot you're in good spot so enjoy."

He started sucking and licking balls and as he got me hard he kept trying to deep throat me.

I stated that, "asking permission was rescinded while at this table discussion. Once leaving the table everything goes back to normal."

"Thank you master," they all said I continued talking to my slaves asking, "If they had an opinion on what we should do as we could do almost anything as long as we are together."

Mike and Dora pleaded, "That the kids finish school."

"I agree but it may or may not be here."

Sue said, "All her friends were here."

"Good point Sue let's examine that. Do you plan on bringing your friends here?"

"Well you know house rules strip when you enter and they must to, so now what do you say Sue?"

"I see what you mean, Master, there is no way that is going to happen."

"Gee why not? I wouldn't mind adding some of those nasty ones with cute bodies almost as good as yours to my harem."

Sue with a smile on her face said, "That is a good enough reason for them not to come here."

"How about you going to school, then some of your friends invite you over for the night then you go back to school be at least 48 hours or do you plan on me coming to your friends place so they can watch me fuck you or you blow me."

"All right Master, you have made your point."

"We have a unique family I own you at least till a cure is found."

"That being said a real lab in my house so I can service my loves and others."

"Yes, to daily service," said Dora with Ann, Sue and Mike agreeing.

Faggot doing a good job I am getting excited but I continue on. "Do we want to stay here or here in Kentville or here in the Province or country?"

Just then I exploded in Faggots mouth and asked, "Who needs a fix right now"

"Sue said she could use one she was not in terrible pain and could wait if someone else needed it more."

No one spoke up so I told faggot to share with Sue and so he did tongue her and feeling her clit giving her pleasure.

"Oh the little shit got me all excited fingering my cunt."

"Faggot get back under table. Eat out Sue till you bring her off twice."

"Yes master."

CHAPTER 28

Sitting at the table after a great supper we continued to discuss some options.

Melvin said, "It seems clear that it don't matter where we live, as long as were together. We need to continue our education but that can be anywhere. Friends for now are out of question as we don't want to give away our wealth and they would not accept our incest and nude life style."

I said to everybody, "That the Housing issue was paramount. Need rooms for everybody plus lab plus some play rooms."

Only Ann caught that one as she smiled.

"Ann I got an idea,' said Melvin but, "I want your approval."

"Master you don't need my approval, you own me love, my Master."

"On this I want it." The family listened intently.

"Mike get the globe from your office." "Yes master."

Ann spoke up, "That's a great idea."

"Ann, you don't mind not at all going there?"

"To tell the truth I did not like that snotty bunch."

Sue and Dora were looking like we were talking in a foreign language. "What country part of USA."

"No she says no country. It is a Country unto itself."

Melvin said, "That can have definite advantages."

Mike came back with the globe. "Come up faggot you need to here this."

"ahh master two more minutes," Sue said.

"Suffer cunt," I smiled.

She stuck out her tongue, "Yes master."

Here is a plan, "We give away our live stock to people that would appreciate it make a boost in their standard of living."

"We will close up the house taking only the clothes and trinkets we don't need beds or sheets etc."

"We will move to the south pacific to our own island."

"Your island Master," Ann said.

"We will hire proper tutors to educate us much better than the school system so we all understand business accounting and other pertinent things."

Bobby turn up his nose, "school yech."

We all laughed.

"How can I spend my credit card he said again," We all laughed again.

"Dora says we might be raising a comedian"

"No I am raising a faggot." "Right faggot?"

"Yes master," and that shut him up.

"Ann show them on the globe where it is." "Ann do you know what is currently on the island."

Ann said. "Well it is staffed from the village there is a hospital including an operating room full lab a Dr. two nurses a physical education instructor a security force not sure of size. It has a full communication center satellite TV phone and internet."

"It has pools, atriums, a few yachts, boats some skidoo, dive shop, dive instructor, pretty probably more but can't think of spur off the moment."

"Well what do you think?"

"In unison they said, "Why we still here?"

Melvin said,"So we got a consensus then, I will rule we are going meeting is over."

"Cunt you and faggot clear the table and do the dishes."

"Bitch get on the phone tell whoever you need to tell were moving there.

"Yes master."

"Mike, Dora, tomorrow get school records."

"Mike, find someone to take chickens and live stock."

"Dora and Ann tomorrow afternoon go get proper luggage for trip and get me a steamer type trunk for all my lab stuff." Passports tomorrow after school we will get photos courier them to Halifax."

Ann said, "Mr. Harding will get passports have them at bank here Friday morning."

"What else am I missing?"

Ann jumps up presses her soft tits against my chest and says "This," and gives me a deep passionate kiss.

"Master I love you and worship the ground you stand on, you are the master I have dreamed of, a dominate take charge Master."