The Chemical Pt. 05

Story Info
A boy's addictive cum.
9.8k words
4.5
14.6k
14
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you readers for your patience, I had this with an editor for 2 wks he never got back to me and another editor has had it for three weeks. Finally I decided it was not fare to you the readers to hold up the story. I have done my best to clean up the grammar and stupid spelling errors hopefully you will enjoy. The other parts are also complete but I will go over them once more before posting.

*****

The chemical

Boys addictive cum

Part 5

CHAPTER 33

Soon Dora had me cum in bowl. She took a swallow for herself and teaspoon for Mike. The rest was put into the bowl to make the life saving icing.

I said, "It's time for us all to dress." We no sooner finished dressing when the truck pulled up for the livestock. Mike took care of that. The place the livestock was going was a small farm on North Mountain. This family was really struggling. Another year and they would have lost their farm. Mike gave them all the feed and hay we had the truck was going to make several trips over the next few days and Mr. Harding was instructed to give them an additional twenty thousand after we were gone. Mike was just finishing up with the truck driver when the cab bringing Sue and Faggot home pulled in. they both went in the house Faggot went to his room without saying a word. Sue went directly to Ann and got her into a new house coat and new slippers with the gel soles. Ann was able to walk, very gingerly but could walk.

I told Sue, "Ann may need a bra till we got to plane take a look see is she needs padding and a different size bra."

Dora and Sue went this time by cab and were back by supper we ordered Chinese's food again when the two girls arrived I sent Faggot out said, "He would gladly be the tip."

Faggot sucked the Driver off. What Melvin was doing to punish him was actually a treat for himself.

The girls came home we had supper I took Ann and Sue to my room and made passionate love to both mom joined us later Faggot went to his room alone and Mike in his early next morning Sue sucked me off and shared it with Mike, Bobby got none.

We got dressed finished packing and were ready by nine am.

An army supply truck and another truck arrived and the men from one truck loaded all our stuff as others were securing the house and barn. Mike told them that a truck was coming to take all the hay.

The officer went to his radio and shortly thereafter four tractor trailers and more men showed up. All the hay and farm gear was loaded in an hour and sent to North Mountain farm.

The supply truck carrying all the luggage and two navigators soon we were loaded and off on the half hour drive to the Greenwood air force base. We were all looking back leaving the only home we knew but we were off on a new adventure. It was one of the longest and quietest drives we had as we were all a little sad leaving behind our old life. Melvin himself knew that had he never created this chemical all their lives would not be going the way it is now. Arriving at the base and seeing the hustle of activity, seemed to bring life back to the Davis family.

The base solders loaded the plane put our cooler in the cabin the colonel was there wished us safe journey.

Five minutes later we were wheels up and on our way. The pilot came on said, "it's a 16 hr flight and because it was so long we had 3 pilots on board two from cooperate and one military." Also he said that, "because of the sensitive defense work some of Ann's and Melvin's companies do, we are VIP all the way including air to air refueling."

There was 2 bedrooms in back so Melvin took each girl back made love to them individually cum in them all now they were members of the mile high club.

After a while the view screen came on, showing what the captain was seeing. The captain came on and said, "We were arriving at our refuel tanker." We watched, at the precession which the plane was maneuvered. We all found it quite exciting to see and equally impressive were the four U.S. Fighter jets off both our wings.

That was it for the excitement till we started to descend over this Huge island with light green water and the airport looked small leading in from the sea. The villa looked fantastic, sparkling up a slope and across the top.

The plane rolled to a stop and the door opened to a warm breeze. We left the cold behind and this was as warm as any hot summer day in the valley of our old home. We disembarked the plane; it looked like paradise, so different from where we were yesterday. This tropical paradise with palm trees light breeze perfect temperature. There were men there to unload the plane and set back off were women with automatic weapons. Must be part of the security force.

A nice Polynesian type fellow came up to us and said he was Charles the head of the staff and he introduced us to Judy Berwick a teenage looking knock out. Judy as head of security Melvin said, "Wow you beautiful and our lives are in such gorgeous hands we followed Charles up to the house in golf carts except they seem to have more power.

We got to the main hall; its foyer was twice the size of our old home. We were shown the dining area, living room, sport rooms, and the video conference room. We were then led up to the bedrooms on second floor, they were all spectacular, the master bedroom had 2 small bedrooms off it with 3 showers the master shower had jets coming from everywhere and was as big as a bedroom back home.

The views from the wrap around terrace look over at an atrium with a pool. I noticed that most of the staff is female and very pretty. My girls seen me looking and both gave me punch in arm telling me, "You got your harem."

I was set up in the master bedroom with Dora Sue and Ann in the bedrooms adjacent to mine. My lab stuff was in one of my spare rooms. We were all overwhelmed by the size and beauty decided we would go for swim so we striped got into bathing suits and headed for the pool every one stayed together all had my icing except Faggot he was in his suit but saying nothing could not swim he was in agony.

Chapter 34

Faggot was in bad shape it's been close to forty-eight hours since he had his fix. His stubborn streak refused to complain and knowing he was in deep trouble from his master. He would not ask. Okay Mike, take Faggot up to my room. Strip we all did Faggot came toward me I told him to sit.

"Mike, jerk me off and let me cum in your mouth."

"Faggot, you go wait on terrace for Mike"

Faggot knew he was still on Masters shit list.

While Mike was jerking me off a young maid brought in linens and made up the bed. She glanced over but kept to her work her face flushed. She finished and left without a word.

I was about to cum and Mike devoured my cock giving it the last few sucks which was awesome. His mouth full all he could do was smile and pet my balls. He came back after feeding Faggot.

"Master that was fun I'll suck you anytime"

"Slave go and send Charles up he went to phone dialed zero and in minutes Charles was there. I explained to Charles."That these were my women and that this family seldom wears clothes." Charles said, "This is your home he could have any one and every one dress as he please or undress as it were."

"Okay, please inform the staff that clothing is optional for now and the family will be nude."

Faggot and Mike walked back to the pool naked and told of master's decision, they all striped. He let the staff be clothing optional. I wondered around the place.

Beautiful women everywhere I get a few snickers but see a lot checking out my ass. Melvin said, "What do we do if we want clothes?"

Charles said, "Jewels was the local seamstress and Kerry was the hair stylist and the spa was on sub level two along with manicurists mud baths massages and specialty store food and sweets." This place was like heaven. I went back to the family and said, "I was still pissed at faggot."

They could see I was rational but wanted my pound of flesh for what he did to Ann.

"Do you guys have any thoughts," They all had a few ideas but nothing I felt would work to discourage him.

I mention about a total sex change but everyone except Ann thought that it was too extreme Ann would be up for a firing squad.

I said, "I am nineteen here in my fourteen old looking body and am basically King here. I am the law and there are no repercussions because I am the authority here."

I've been thinking we all know he is gay that's been made clear but I don't want head from him anymore his neck would be to close for me to choke."

"I was thinking to tell Charles we want him kind of punished that he is a fag and likes to give blow jobs and take it in ass. Make it an order that faggot has to do whatever a man wants him to do whenever he wants it.

"Faggot is only legally eighteen in a 13 year old looking body, He is so immature and this bully complex he has is not right." Dora says.

"Yes but his cruelty surpasses a 50 year old," Ann said.

They agreed and my mind was made up before the meeting. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't one of my tantrums I went to my room and started setting up my lab and called for Charles and explained about Faggot {Bobbie} and what I wanted done. I want guys to come for him day or night unless I veto it.

I want his ears pierced with studs then earrings I want his cock secured so he has to sit to pee. I am going to put him on salt peter so he can't get a hard on anymore I want his hair in a school girls cut and in a mini skirt and training bra and of course, anything else that will womanize him."

"Yes sir I understand. We only got 1 gay guy that I know of."

Hey straight guys get blow jobs and his ass is a tight whole so what's the big deal?"

"Looking at it that way sir, your right, I will have some fun with him and am willing to bet he won't be using his bed much."

Great I called Faggot in told him as punishment that the guys on island can use you as they see fit do you understand?"

"Yes master."

Faggot was grinning figuring this was pleasure not punishment.

.

CHAPTER 35

Over the next month I kept feeding faggot estrogen pills very strong and a chemical to kill most of his testosterone along with salt peter.

Jim the gay guy made Faggot sleep with him each night the seamstress made him pretty miniskirts and a contraption that pulled his cock between his legs up towards his ass the hair due and earrings made him look like a pretty teenage girl now that he was filling out the bra. Sue was even teaching him about make up. Faggot spent an hour a day with the manicurist and make up. During this time he was not allowed to go nude with the rest of us. He had to learn all the female ways.

We would be eating at the table, when some guy would come grab him by the hair or earring and pull him out of room, to fuck him. After he was done, Faggot was made to suck him off. It didn't take long before Faggot was using daily deuces.

Faggot was looking more like a little teenage girl and was doing better with the attitude. It now seemed to be a whole attitude change. His muscle mass gone replaced with more female features wider hips shapelier legs. I doubt he could beat me up now so I fucked him daily, giving him his fix.

The time had come for a family meeting. Talked to family said, "He's happy now, we need to give him a female name."

Dora was quick to say, "May," she said, "when he was born if he was a girl that would have been his name."

"May it was," Melvin said there is no need for any discussion on this point.

"Faggot come here, "He rushed over in his miniskirt and training bra.

"You're no longer a Faggot you're a girl and your name is May, that is the name your mother chose for you had you been born a girl."

May smiled and said, "Thank you all especially you master."

"May do you like being a girl and we want the truth?"

May said, Master at first I detested the thought but now I am happy something has changed in me my feelings are different I can't explain it but yes I want to be a girl even though I know I can never fully be one." I told May to go play and the rest of the family needed to talk."

Off May went to tell Charles his new name. The rest of us talked and I said, "I think we can have bobby changed into a girl have the cock removed and a vagina put in."

Frank looked at Ann and said, "Is this even possible?"

Ann spoke and said, "Theoretically it is but I have never heard of it being done."

I said, I have researched it and it is possible to do a full sex change I don't know about producing seeds for birth but the rest is absolutely possible especial with some of the properties of my cum. There are risks and we could lose him but we can't leave him in this state that he is in. Mentally he won't be able to take it. It has to be all or none."

We talked to our Dr. who had us on video call with the specialist in Germany that was leading the research in this type of operation. He said, "It was possible but had to be done before his balls matured and we would need a Donner with blood type and recently died on life support to keep them oxygen to the vital parts.

I discussed it more with the family and already had May views, that this is what she wanted. The family cautiously agreed. I said, "So be it, we will try."

May continued to feminize and her tits grew to c cup she was fucked and sucked cock multiple times a day and happy about it. I did use her mouth but as my personnel urinal. About three times a day she would receive my piss.

I never could really forget what she did to my poor Ann. She was better now but breast feeding on her left tit was out May destroyed that. A year later a donor was found and specialists done the operation successfully at just over a million Dollars.

As for the rest of us I turned 20 just when Dora went into labor the pain she was having as I held her hand was unbelievable and I cause this hurt to my love and if that wasn't bad enough, in rolled Sue her water had just broke I was holding her hand to. Her nails actually brought blood in my hand.

Sue called me a bastard for me causing this pain in her. They were preparing a pethidine injection when the head of the baby peaked into the world a couple of pushes, from Dora and I was holding our daughter as they cut the umbilical cord. She was beautiful girl as the eight month pregnant nurse Ann took her made her cry warped her in a blanket and passed her back to Sue.

About that time another head showed and a repeat of what just happened my son was born. Mike and May were aloud in and the cooing started.

I stepped back and Ann put some antiseptic on my hand with a band-aid said, "Your Majesty will be fine," in a mocking way.

Hymm I laughed kissing her passionately rubbing her ass.

What about names as everything was flying from my name to our furthest great grandparents?

I said, "I had a suggestion that Ann just gave me."

Ann looked at me as to what did I say? I hesitated speaking a bit too long, and they all said, "Master," together???"

"Well this is our home I can't ever see leaving it everybody seems content." Everyone agreed.

"So we are our own country. Ann just said your majesty well maybe in some way I am so, how about first name Princess-Sue second name Dora-Ann and our son Prince Bobby second name Mike- Melvin?"

They were all flabbergasted with joy except May and Mike wanted to reverse name to Melvin Mike

I protested saying, "It sings the way I put it." The girls laughed saying, "leave it to the genius to come up with this."

Mike agreed, "Alright master King Melvin." Ann said, "Your majesty King Melvin is born this day," as she bows forcing May to do same. Doctors and interns all bow

"Ann what am I going to do with you," he sneered.

"Love me my King and master," she replied.

I turned to May, "Sister I have not left you out see as I patted Ann's stomach and you get double honors. My second born has you first name when you were born."

May's smile was ear to ear, "Thank you master King I am your obedient servant," as she falls and kisses his feet.

"Ann What have you started," as he turned shaking his head. He picks both his children up and cameras start flashing. During this process someone gives Ann A paper crown off colored paper and she goes over and slips it on his head while kissing him then moves off while the cameras roll.

Over the last year Melvin work on a few projects in his lab one was to boost the immune system which he did and noticed the touches of gray were no longer in his Father and Mothers hair.

Also being a bit vain he want a bigger dick and manage to grow his by 3.5 inches he was now walking around with a 6.5 dick when soft full 9 inches when hard It took the year for this to happen so it looked like natural growth but sure impressed everybody.

I also boasted my seaman I am looking for a way to make it into a storable form I am close just needs something added but can't get my head around it but it will come to me. I have out passed all my chemistry tutors even my M.I.T. professors I constantly get emails to solve what are simple problems that they have been stuck on for months.

May is healed enough to have sex in her new vagina and of course I am going to take it I summon her to my room and I stated to eat her out.

"Oh master king I love you but you're so big."

"Mm is it nice now, I'm going to fuck you." I used some KY jelly on my cock and slipped it into her. To my surprised I hit a hymen. I knew it was her first time but didn't know this would be intact.

"May I am going to make you a women and it is going to hurt." "Yes master she said you are my king I am your obedient slave for you to enjoy." I pushed past her Hymen and she flinched but would let out a sound still part of the old Bobby traits remained.

This is different remembering him as my brother now my sister but I feel her getting wet was a good sign. I think then I hear her moan so I reach down and play with her clit her little nub as I circle it she goes nuts and squirts piss all over me but its cum not piss she squinted rare among girls but special. I kept going she squirted more and more then she yelled, "I'm cumming," I could feel her whole body shake as I kept up my attack on her pussy. She tightened around my cock and cum again but this time passed out. All her parts were working.

What a fuck she was I waited till she come to and continued to fuck her as she cum again so did I pouring rope after rope into her at least fifteen shots my cock was holding back a dam from Cumming out of her. I laid there for a few minutes before pulling out.

"My master King I love you."

As I pulled my cock out, copious amounts of cum and some blood came to. "Clean me slave," as May got to her knees and licked me clean.

"Slut you will sleep with me tonight as one of my girls."

"Yes your majesty thank you oh kind master. I will try not to disappoint you with my worthless body." I slap her ass and she yelps and gets up to leave. May is just about out the door turns and bows "thank you your majesty," as a cleaning girl walks by.

CHAPTER 36

May went and talked to Dora, "Master took my virginity but I am so sore and he says I am sleep in his bed tonight. I love him but what do I do about the soreness?"

"It will pass take some of this cream it will help ease some but the more sex you have the more you will enjoy it May."

"Dora, I am so glad to be a woman was always angry as a boy now I am so sorry for some of the things I done to my sisters how will they ever forgive me?"

"Talk to them, tell them how you feel, it will all work out."

The staff was brought together for two pm. they gathered in the great room Sue and Dora brought my son and daughter to meet the staff so a normalcy would get back on track there was a lot of ooos and ahhs when the kids came out in their debut then when I walked out to the balcony looking down on everybody as soon as I was spotted the whole staff stopped and bowed and held it waiting for me to do or say something.