The Chemical Pt. 07b

Story Info
The boy's addictive cum: Attack on island three.
4.7k words
4.61
9.3k
11
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 56

"No King Melvin you deserve the title and I am sure it's not the only one you will accumulate over your lifetime I have never encountered a mind like yours so please permit me to honour you, It is the least I can do sire."

"Thank you professor, that means more than a Nobel Prize to me." I shook hands and left. I tapped bracelet, "Judy get # 2 man give him some icing or small injection and let me know in an hour."

"Yes sire."

I went to lab took out a needle load of my cum let sperm die in air, took another and froze it, then thawed it and put it back in fridge. When I took it out of the fridge and looked under the micro scope, both samples were dead. Took third sample and put it on dry ice then thawed and back in fridge brought it out sperm still lived.

Taped for Judy, "Get 2 more terriost the 3rd and 4 Th in command if you can but not necessary. Write on them like #4 Mark them #5 #6 #7.

"Yes Sire," Judy said, the second in command is now on a transport. He is not a happy camper Sire."

"Good don't want him to be, we will fix that."

Meanwhile I went for breakfast and put out a general call that I was having breakfast. Most of mine were sleeping hehe they had fun with me so I don't mind waking them. My queens were on the terrace when I got there. We had a hearty breakfast and Lonnie got under table and started again but I put a stop to that I had her lay on bed and I ate her out she screamed with pleasure. They never knew about such pleasures. I told the Polynesians, "Eat out my three queens till each cum five times after breakfast. "Yes master."

Ann says, "You are bad master"

"I am bad after they milked me last night?"

"Well you have a point as always," she laughed as did we all.

Hit necklace again, "Judy, has Tony got any suggestions or codes we need for when his boss shows up?"

"I'll check and get back to you."

When I finished breakfast I hung around while 3 Polynesians girls attacked my 3 queens while the other 2 played with their small tits and kissed them oh the moaning was great they were in for a good day. I left went to lab got my samples put in cooler bag and headed for the brigs. When I arrived the three of them were in pain go figure. I had number two separated.

"What's your Name?"

"Fuck off infidel."

"No problem for the rest of your life you are now number five. He was well secured in his chair he told me to piss off so I pissed all over his cock and balls.

"Say another foul language in your masters presents!"

"You're not my master."

"We will see in a few minutes your pains are only at 5% of where they going to be."

"Fuck off infidel you will all die."

"You don't listen guards hose him then secure him over table chain legs spread wide and hands to floor and put hole gag in his filthy mouth."

He struggled but six seal women took care of him. Having a women manhandled him was ultimate shame so he thought I gave myself a shot of trimix {trimix is real it is an injection into the side of the cock can keep you hard for hours} and was hard in 3 minutes. I got up behind him and drove my 9 inch cock in his ass dry it hurt me but his scream before he passed out I pulled back lube my cock so it wouldn't hurt me and drove it into him again.

"Give him smelling salts." I ordered. He woke screaming muffled as gag prevented him from talking.

"Now you realize who your Master is? You use bad language in front of my ladies and you will get what you say."

"UNDERSTAND number five?"

He nodded his head so I rode him hard till it seemed he was getting used to it so I pulled out went to his face and fucked his face pieces of his shit he had to clean off I was hard as rock so I pushed to his throat he was gagging I went all the way deep in his throat and held it there he passed out again but smelling salts made him stay awake. "Now am I your Master?" He shook head "No." I fucked him hard for three minutes and ask him again he still shook "no."

"You are one stubborn bitch."

I pulled out went back to his ass and rammed it home for about a minute fucked him hard then pulled out he was nodding "Yes." I was making sure. Back to his face and fucked his face right down his throat and I pulled out, "Am I your Master?" He nodded "Yes." Guard take gag off. Each of you girls slap his ass and face for his disrespect they did and by third slap he was crying. "Now speak who is your master?"

"You are he said." Nodded to girl she slapped his ass.

I said again, "Who is your master?"

He screamed, "You are." Another hard slap the girl gave him.

"Who is your master?"

Tears falling of his face, you are my Master, Master."

"Who owns you?"

"You own me master."

CHAPTER 57

So I turned around put my ass to his face spread my cheeks, "Lick it slave." He hesitated Whack came a hand three times quick he licked my ass over and over as he cried with pain and more than the slaps he was approaching 80% pain.

"Now Who am I?"

"You're my Master."

"What are you?"

"I am your faithful slave."

I thought that was good sign. "Ok I am going to give you something for your pain."

I give him shot number one waited five minutes it did nothing to help. That answers that I give him shot number two, cool but dead sperm. It brought him around but only to zero percent pain, then the pain started right away.

I give him number three shot, he came full around and I waited for few hrs. He was still ok. I said "What's your name?"

He started to say some Arabian name got three hard slaps.

"What's your Name?"

"Number five Master,"

"Good I said for the rest of your life your number five, anyone speaks any other name to you, and it will be you that will be punished by these girls understand?"

"Yes master."

I went to Dr. Lux told him, "That sperm on dry ice and then thawed cooled sperm alive worked sperm cooled but dead worked only for a minute then failed."

"Ok, I can work with that, no problem." I went back to Briggs told guards we need cum in cool sterile containers get it from them all except Tony. Have Judy pick it up take it to Dr Lux

"Have fun Girls If number four or five give you any issues when you're done cane three times on each ass cheek for disobeying Master."

"Yes Sire," They said with smiles on their face.

"Watch the two that have not been broken and if they try to speak number four or number five's name have 4 suck 5 thin 5 suck 4 and tell them why, be curious to see when I return."

About an hour later I had to go down because other 2 would be close to maximum pain. I came in, they bowed there head "Master accept us as your useless slaves."

I walked over, "Kiss my cock,"

They did, they even licked it.

"Anything master you are greater than Allah." They bowed their head I gave one of them a shot and pain left. He looked in amassment, "You are truly a god." The other one his eyes were starting to roll I ask him "Who's your master?"

He couldn't answer; he was going to coma fast. I gave him a shot it was not working. I hit my necklace p001 need vile at the Briggs now. A few seconds later hear sirens, multi vehicles approaching. The Dr. came in and I said he is going into a coma. The Dr. gave half the vial by needle and half oral he was better instantly.

"Thanks all leave now please and thanks." Ok number seven you just seen what happens without the fix another few minutes it would have been too late.

"Yes Master."

"Number seven who's your Master?"

"You are my master and my god, you control my life Master, and your word is absolute."

"I stepped close he reached with his tongue licked my cock I got closer he sucked it kissed it."I am you servant Master."

I backed away "Okay guards release them." When they did they fell to the floor crawled to my feet started kissing my feet, "Thank you Master, our god."

"On your knees and heed my words. "You're alive as long as you get the fix I am the only one on this planet that produces this fix if something happens to me you die a horrible death, which #7 felt."

"Oh my God, my master I will never disobey you I swear upon my life."

"Number seven I said, "That is exactly what you are swearing on. Not some invisible leader but a flesh and blood leader."

"Put them in with number four and number five and get them food a nice pork dinner."

They looked at me, "Yes my god my master," said number four and five together.

"You okay with that?"

"Yes master."

"Welcome to your new life. Soon you will be free on the island. You will learn what happiness is."

"Yes Master."

I returned to my room and the Queens were on their 5th orgasm. They were like rag dolls Ann seen my boner, "Oh master you look like you need help?"

"Yea I could use a cowgirl." In no time she was riding my cock. She rode me cowgirl style and I was watching her cute ass slide up and down my pole." Damn it was sexy," I thought.

She came four times and I still wasn't close. May came in about that time and took over, god she was tight. I enjoyed watching her tits bounce and the smile on her face, as she bounced up and down on my cock.

"You look like your enjoying this ride getting fucked by my cock."

"Master, I feel fantastic riding your pole, It feels fantastic." She squeezes her cunt muscles and I moan at the tightness, as she bounced on my cock with her muscles tight around my cock. She brought this to a whole new level of pleasure, the way she was riding on my cock.

She had a couple of dry orgasms and was done. Dora Had arrived and was enjoying the show. When May was finished she took her place and rode me for an hour. Finally I cum in her when she got off she walked bowlegged.

I smiled; watching Dora trying to walk as May and Ann started licking my cock together, cleaning me up. I went hard in seconds. "That trimix really works," I thought, an again my girls used their talented tongues. Each lick up the side of my shaft was amazingly sensitive. My cock was so hard; it felt like it wanted to break out of its skin it was stretched so hard.

One of them moved there nail over my knob and I moaned so loud. Ann said, "Oh you like that master and she continued to edge my cock. As I tried to stop her she knelt on one of my hands and May the other. Dora seeing this came back and sat on my legs. I couldn't move as the pleasurable torture continued I was moaning and jerking violently as there was no escape.

"Ann looking at May and Dora said, "We are the Masters now," as she edged me more and she said, "You are our slave now my King. Tears were running down my face as the pain and pleasure was so intense. "Listen to our King moan," May said

In a baby's voice Dora said, "He moans just like a wittle girl." May was jacking the king off while Ann kept on edging his knob.

Ann leaned over and whispered I love you my King and passionately kissed me while still keeping up her edging. Without warning I exploded cum shot everywhere. Things went black. When I come to the girls were wiping my forehead with a cool cloth and my other Queens were licking up my semen and believe it or not they had my sore cock hard again.

Ann knew I was done so she made every one stop and got me to my feet and made me run up and down the stairs after a few minutes my cock went soft.

I was exhausted as Ann and May helped me to the lounger on my terrace. Dora made me a drink of gator aid. Dora said while passing me the drink, "now you know what you do to us every time.

"I got to get up I have stuff to do."

"Sure," Ann said, "just let me relax you a bit," as she moved behind the lounge chair and massaged his temples.

The king was gone in a deep sleep in minutes. Everyone was quietly scooted out as Dora and Ann remained vigilant at his side, making shore he rested with no distractions. About three hours later Melvin woke refreshed. It took him a moment to recall As Ann and Dora leaned over and kissed him.

I said, "What did you guys do to me."

Ann said, "Master we did a bit but you caused it. That drug, Trimix will make anybody hard for four hours. One of the side effects is that it makes your cock supersensitive every nerve comes a live so even the side of your shaft is supersensitive and you seen how sensitive your knob was. Your orgasm was so intense you passed out, something you made us girls do many times with your skilful manipulation."

Dora said, "We have been there many times but this was your first, you needed this rest Sire."

Ann said smiling; "Now we know how to make you our slave."

"You do, do you," As I grabbed her put her on my lapped and kissed her passionately are tongues wrapping each other as she melted into my arms.

"I love you Sire, I love you so much it hurts. You are my everything, my darling."

I stood up give Ann a slap on the ass and said go I got work to do. Ann and Dora went to leave and I said "Slave Dora did I tell you to go?"

Nervously knowing his temper she trembled and said, "No master," as she came to him and took up slave position."

Ann started to come with her and I said, "Slut did I not tell you to leave?" Ann turned and quickly left the room as I reached down and lifted Dora up into my arms and kissed her. She started crying as I did. "Oh master I do love you."

"As I do you I love all my Queens and I have special feelings for you mother." We kissed tenderly for another few minutes and then I tenderly slapped her cute ass and said, "you best go catch up with Ann. I am sure she is worried but I wanted to remind her who was the Master."

I love you, "My son, my king, my master," and she kissed my cheek and left.

After Dora left my head started to think again." Shit," I thought, "I got to make a call," I called Greg. "Hi Greg," we spoke some pleasantries and then he said, "How is paradise right now?"

"It's like hell but we will have it under control soon."

"How is Melody and Blue Jay working out?"

"I have not seen them yet that will be on the agenda today."

"Listen I need you to call Harding. I need three more rings, size five and may as well get me a new ring with all twelve stones. Might as well have two rings anyway I am getting so many wives by time I'm 21 I will need a neck ring to hold everybody."

"By the way I want fifty ankle bracelets. It is Ok send them out on the other jet I want one based here at all times they can rotate as needed. Okay they will be there in two days.

CHAPTER 58

The morning sun is coming up and I got a day's work in I went to watch the sun come up as it melts out of the ocean to a fireball in the sky, God it was beautiful. I called Melody and Blue jay. They came in wearing bikinis Long legged C breast their hair was brown with blond streaks about twenty-five years old. "Good morning ladies."

"Good morning your majesty," looking at his long cock and blushing.

Melvin seeing this was going to have fun. "Well you know why you ladies are here?"

"Not exactly, Dad didn't know."

"No problem I like women so I import intellectuals I find they have smarter babies."

They looked at each other in disbelief. In unison they said, "Were not that type of girls."

"Well you been staring at my cock long enough you must be interested." They went red as the morning sun head to toe.

"We like the looks of that cock and yes we dream what it would feel like but that a dream not reality."

"Well it can be if you want it."

These girls wanted to get fucked but were not expecting it.

"Well Blue Jay, are you going to stand there like a deer in the headlights or come play with what you want to."

"But your majesty."

"But nothing your women, I Am boy man we want to so enjoy. I love girls playing with me."

Melody wasted no time she was on me in a second feeling my cock getting it hard.

"mmm that feels nice but I don't play through clothes."

Blue Jay was stripped in 10 seconds flat as Melody had to get up Blue Jay swooped in her place soon they were making passionate love.

"I got to tell you girls something, my cum is addictive if you take it you will become my slaves forever and that's the truth."

"Mm for this cock we are already slaves."

"You will need a fix of my special cum daily if you don't get it you will have terrible pains then die."

"We will die not having this wonderful cock anyway."

I exploded into Blue Jay and then Melody sucked me off for the rest.

"Now slaves."

"Oh come on we came you don't need to play that now."

"Melody, Blue Jay I am not playing I own you now, what I told you, was the truth."

"Yes yes heard you were a jokester, your highness."

"Well when your pain starts you will need my special cum for a fix. Anyway on to business I need you to register all my wives get with Dora and an Ann. Ann is my first queen. Then register my kids don't forget to register yourself for today's date your now a Davis."

"Yea right," Blue said.

"I am not joking but have it your way you will know within twenty-four 24 hours."

"I will also need you to keep a ledger of all people that are my slaves the number is going to increase significantly when I can store my special cum in like a pill or something. My slaves don't wear clothes."

"Well were not your slaves."

"If you don't want punishment I suggest you see Ann, Dora, Sue, Mike, May, and the Dr. Right fucking now before I get mad. You slaves are calling your King and Master a fucking liar and I got a hot temper when riled. So go now!"

"They dressed and left."

"How can these lawyers, these naive girls, be such stupid fucking sluts?"

About that time Harold walks in, "Wow someone got up on wrong side of bed."

"No just fucked my two lawyers told them beforehand about my special cum. They didn't care but in fact they did not believe me."

"After the fact I couldn't convince them I think I will let them go to brink, fix their cunts. Anyway thanks for last night I got progress on how to extend. Dr Lux is working on it."

"Hey at least you got one up on most people, you got to fuck your lawyers usually they are the ones fucking people," and he laughed to lighten the mood.

Harold said, "We're ready for the Don, Frank White."

"I am going to inject his ass then get rest of organization taking down."

Harold said, "On a lighter note they did some job on you they were milking you like a cow one got tired another took over without missing a stroke."

"Yea I was dry this morning for an hour or so."

"Man you should have been empty for the day?"

"Hey I am not an old fart like you I'm still in a teenager body even though I have only been on this planet for 20 years now and five of those I was asleep as you know, so my fifteen year old body can bounce back quickly. Not counting the few enhancements I made to my sexual drive."

"Oh and according to Al-Qaeda I am now there god."

CHAPTER 59

"Keep it up, you be running the world cocksucker," Harold said. "Here's my cock Harold, enjoy it."

"Later I have got to have breakfast."

Help yourself plenty of food here." Just then my radio went off same as Harold come to command center. Off in my cart sirens wailing to the center. Christine said, "Sire looks like a trawler but it just launched 4 sea planes and there is another vessel just entering scope range looks like a large yacht.

"One of the seaplanes are heading this way," the scope reader said. Judy said, "Time to go, Sire, Mr. President in the cart now." "Ben concurring get in now Mr President." Off Judy drove to the safe house sirens going off all through the area. A minute later we were entering the safe room. Judy took the chair making sure my family was safe in the outer rooms.

Judy ordered, "Tell team 24 and colonel their take up positions let them get inside then use the gas.""

"Use tranquilizer guns on outside force. Lethal force only if forced." President was on his com system it would not work, "What the hell"

12