The Chemical Pt. 07b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judy said, "Mr President, sir 'consul b' " and a whole board lit up identical to the one in his mountain. From there he dispatched sub to track yacht and take out if necessary but try to put seal team on if possible.

"Harold gas the boat Melvin says." That thing is moving too fast for divers to catch it. So slow it down have sub knock out a propeller or both. "

Well that's nice but how to you propose to do that?"

"They are the military experts but off the top of my head a practice torpedo hit propellers one way. Raise the emergency cable antenna let it hit propellers is another possible way get ahead of boat launch your dummy mines enough of a charge to shake them up but not hurt my yacht."

"That's a few ways let the Captain figure it out he's getting paid the bucks for. Just get that stopped and gas it hey they can think the Bermuda triangle got them or a UFO anything to stop them until I have control this guy."

"Ok cocksucker I'll pass it on."

"Yea you do good job Harold I will have my girls blind fold you."

"You would too. "

"Sure you know I will do anything for a friend."

"I sure would not want to be your enemy."

Just then a radio massage was coming in Judy put it on the speakers so we could all here.

"This is HMCS Bras D'or. Yacht has been overtaken and stopped seal team boarding now."

Harold said, "that's impossible she been in a museum for the past 40 years."

Melvin said, "Apparently not looks like my Canada has still an active force."

Shortly the sub says they got the crew and the Don is on the way to shore now. "Judy you got that"

"Yes Master."

"Get him prepped for me." Meanwhile the planes landed reported finding no one on island. The fourth plane just circled the island looking to see everything was ok and landed with the rest. They will assume they went deep underground when they seen the planes land soon they had them all gassed as they entered the Villa.

Judy gives the all clear and voice directed the family out of the shelter. Judy, Harold and Melvin secured stations and went up to the villa. From an outside terrace we had a clear view out to sea. There was the Bra D'or in all her glory up on her foils patrolling the Islands faster than any ship out there she was a site to behold.

The prime minister of Canada joined us and said, "She was going to wait till things settled down but said if they could set up on one of the unused islands they would base the Bras D'or here she would be useful in the warm waters the cold dense water of the Atlantic put too much pressure on her foils but here she could operate at 80 percent with no problem the engineers told her." Melvin said, "Prime Minister McNeil let's talk another time first we need to take care of world threats, then we can discuss boat parking"

I left for the Brigg; Judy had a guard give him the injection, per the Kings instructions. The injection was enough for infection but not for cure. Due to time the pain had started as he was waking up.

"What the fuck who are you because your dead you motherfucker. Let me go and I will only kill you otherwise I will kill your whole family."

Bring Tony in here. "Tony I have not got time for this bullshit. Shut him up and tell him what's going on." Tony says to the Don, "You have been captured and are infected with an incurable disease, without a daily fix from this boy you will die there is no known cure. Basically he owns you. You are his slave."

Don went off calling us every name in the book and a few that weren't he was already at 20% pain in less than an hour. He will be in a world of hurt.

"Tony come over here suck me so he gets picture quick. Don't worry he will be sucking it soon."

Tony moved quickly to take his masters cock. Frank looked in disgust, "No way would he do that what a pig." Soon his pain was at about 70 % he was crying in pain fix this please.

"Well you're getting polite but you don't understand I own you your sorry ass, you are now my property bitch, just like Tony here Do you understand?"

"Sure just take away this pain."

"Why should I you called me bad names I thing another half hour would be suitable punishment or I can let you go an hour and this pain will be double what it is now and you will go into a coma."

"No please I will be your slave master, stop this pain. I walked over close to his face, kiss my cock and lick me"

He hesitated and I pulled away, "Come Tony, lick my balls."

"Yes Master and he rushed to comply. Frank was sweating pain must be 90%.

"Please master; I will do anything I am your slut." I walked over Frank licked my cock kissed it put my cock to his lips he sucked it willingly." I patted his head, "Good slave".

12