The Chemical Pt. 08

Story Info
Boys addictive cum: final chapter.
6.6k words
4.46
10.4k
11

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 60

Melvin said to the Don, Frank white, "Who am I?'

"You're my master."

"Who owns you?" "You do master."

"Whose property are you?" "Yours master." Okay slave as my cock brushed over his face.

"Tony come here."

"Yes master."

"Frank, suck his cock." Frank immediately sucked Tony's cock and Tony came in his mouth.

Frank swallowed; "Good boy Frank" and he give him a needle which brought his pain to zero.

Now who owns you?"

"You do master."

"Whose property are you?"

"Yours master."

"Here Tony bring that cock over here so Frank can clean it up." and he did with no issues.

"Frank, thank Tony for the wonderful cum he gave you."

"Thank you Tony for letting me have your cum."

Melvin asked, "How many men are with you," "About 60 all my family ok 32 on the planes master another 20 on the trawler and 14 on my boat."

"Ok Judy, pass it on have the planes taking off shore and have the trawler gassed and gas the villa.

"Tony you have done well today slave. I am giving you this slave for the day to play with maybe you can get his ass broke in for my cock."

"Yes master with pleasure," having the guy that was going to kill him as his slave.

"Ok slaves go," he took Frank back to his room and fucked him merciless in the ass and throat by day's end he had Frank bowlegged and a sore throat.

Judy dropped in on them give them a vile to tony to split as he seen fit to do. Tony took most of it but gave enough to Frank. Over the next few days I took all 64 Italians and had Judy and the service question them got all there codes all their contacts in all the families and all the politicians and cops on the take It was going to be a new world shortly.

Then in came the twins Blue Jay and Melody obviously in pain. "Please give us a fix." "What fix." I said "You don't believe remember?"

"We're sorry we didn't know." "What I am pissed about is that you wouldn't believe me."

"We believe you." "Apparently not," I said. "When you're ready return with proper respect by my calculations you got about an hour before you will go into a coma and die."

"Please Master," Blue Jay said.

"Well Blue Jay you might live yet."

"Master I am so sorry for not believing you," and she stripped her clothes which was a bikini. And she dropped to her knees and said, "You are my master I exist to serve you, everything I am is because of you, everything I own is now yours master. This worthless body is yours." "Very good Blue Jay, suck me off while we watch your sister die."

"Master please I too am your worthless slave." As she stripped off her bikini "All I have is yours I am your property to do with as you please." She dropped to her knees, "Please Master let me live I am your slave forever."

"Okay Melody lick my ass tongue penetrating my rosebud till Blue Jay makes me cum then you too can share." Yes Master," and she did a great job made me cum hard.

They went back to work and I continued on but made sure I fucked them through the coming weeks so they could carry my baby and soon enough they were pregnant.

CHAPTER 61

Getting back to finish dealing with the Italian Mob.

I had all these Italians fuck each other once a day and Blow job twice a day. Soon I had a bunch of faggots and realized now that my semen can service over 11000 doses it's my seed that is the active ingredient.

I explored the villa apparently there was 2 billion in gold another 2 billion in pearls and another few in precious jewels

In another safe room there was 1.5 billion in American another in Canadian currency and same in British Pounds. Money was never an issue for us the villa on the island was very nice but I would keep that for visitors that didn't conform to our nude state on our island Dr Lux came up with a way to put seed in gel and capsule needed to be kept cool. That opened up leaving island.

We made slaves out of all the 3000 Moslems now eating beef and pork and doing a lot of fagot sex with each other we order in a lot of food and now have the Moslems raising pork and beef

We also taught them how to make pizzas and spaghetti while the Italians are on a diet of Levin bread and Moslem food. We allowed trading from time to time of course the Italian wanting food is slave to Moslem for a week and vice versa, so they got to be hard up to trade but it's was fun to watch. Of course the girls can video tape anything they find interesting the Moslem girls are not allowed to give their pussy's up only to me They do get some interesting videos plus Judy has every inch of both Islands wired and on constant tape so if anything happens their god knows.

All the Moslem women are in charge of any Moslem men. They have them lick their feet and pleasure them by massages or licking their ass or pussy. For first time in centuries Moslem women have control over men. Men were subs to women and the girls were having a ball.

It was a new way of life. One of the things that I decide was to have tunnels built between the islands. We had the funds and it was built right we got assistance from the core of engineers and had some special facilities built beautiful atriums with undersea observatory by the reef. We found gold veins which more than paid for the cost of the tunnels and a natural gas find on the big island tunnel going to Island 3. It only took ten years to build but I had a lot of labor all the Moslem and Italian workers. We worked out an agreement with the free world countries that through the USA they would take all prisoners with more than 10 yr sentence and these were sent to the island.

I had a fetish about rape and child molesters these people we given the fix and left it right to the hour of coma, so they would receive maximum pain. They had no choice but to suffer this for a year. They were by their choice, rather than suffer more pain, made to suck off everybody on the island along with being solemnized by all. After that they were quite docile. These prisoners were tattooed with big rape across their back.

All prisoners had a p tattooed on their back and other than working on the tunnel were not allowed off island 2 and everybody was above them they were next to bottom of pecking order. Fights became non existence pain from the fix handled it plus a ringed mouth gag and a set of stocks for head and hands and feet chained to floor spread eagle. Any one even the rapist could fuck these guys ass or face and use their face as a urinal. That settled fights quickly after two weeks in stocks they walked like they been on a horse for a month. Humiliated beyond belief

Even my children were allowed to go play with these guys.

The girls had fun making their cocks hard then slapping the cocks till they went soft and the boys like the urinal pissing down their throats.

After just a few uses the stocks weren't needed.

If any crime against the native population occurred it was dealt with harshly. There was only one punishment, death. They were taken out to the reef knife cuts to draw blood from their arms and legs and dumped overboard. Sharks had I good dinner.

Prisoners soon learned it was a good life no conveniences but no worries or prison walls or fights.

From the beginning on the island the women were educated. Some of them now are at university level. They are all taught Canadian political structure.

CHAPTER 62

Over the last couple of years I worked in my lab and developed some fun stuff. A side effect to my cum is aging seems to reverse it Mike got no more gray hair and Dora looks as young as Sue. That may prove interesting down the road.

While I was playing with hormone I found what I call a horny cream. I get all the pussy I can handle but there is always that one bitch you would like to have that is resistant. This cream takes care of that and a touch to her shin anywhere; it absorbs quickly and as the minutes go by she ready to fuck anything.

Of course I am the only one on my islands that can take a pussy. It's fun to put the full arm restraints on her and cuff them behind her back by the third hour she's crying for me to take her I like to video tape us having fun with her begging . I like to explore now too, like finding the G spot I found its different place on different women. God its fun to bring them to the edge then stop do that for few hours. They will agree to anything you want you can use them fuck there ass or face they don't care as long as you will get them off.

After bringing them to the brink there juices are flowing down there leg there begging you to fuck them. Man it is nice to hear girl beg you to fuck them where few hours before they didn't want you to touch them. So far every time I did this the girl got pregnant. I liked that to.

I have a lot of fun with Melody to even though she is mine and I have made this Italian girl a wife she still hates making love to me. It is not me exactly she loves getting my cock and I always get her off mutable times. What Melody hates is, she don't have control she is dominant by nature and she has to submit to me.

She got bit snippy with me one day and I put the arm restraints and cuff d her behind her back. Melody hated it and said so in not so many terms but she was too smart to bring on my wrath she knew about my temper. I left her rant for a few hours had the video on. I would leave the room and she not knowing she was being taped would call me everything but a white man. I came in put cream on her pussy then left for few hours. She was squealing where is that motherfucker I want to fuck his brains out. Of course she had few other choice words.

When I came back in she was all over me but I had her beg which she hated with every fiber of her being. I just kept it up she was on her knees begging so I said, "I am not forcing you but if you want me to pleasure you I will need stimulation you called me rotten names so maybe I should fuck your ass."

She resisted so I just left the room. Went out poured a brandy sat down enjoyed it I could hear her scream the chemical had her. She would cut off her arm to get fucked now. When I went in she begged me to take her fuck her ass, fuck her face and then please fuck her.

She was done broken. Anything I wanted so to push it home I turned around held my cheeks apart. Lick it and fuck my rosebud with your tongue. She did without hesitation. Melody was mine now I took her ass then deep throated her with my 9 inch cock.

I fucked her she came so hard it was hard to hang on. I got off and had her clean me with her tongue. I released her arms and she bowed at my feet I am yours master A week later she was pregnant.

Another thing I had all the women tutored in engineering and the Moslem women were the supervisors over the thousands of workers. Of course the women whom most were young and vibrant had needs. They often initiated action with the men. Sometimes they just jerked them off other times they were made to eat the women out they knew that they could not give up there pussies except to the King there god. Melvin who was now thirty realized there was no way he could keep all these women satisfied. The idea he came up with was ingenious, he thought. It was almost like a bible for them.

Moslems and The Italians and even the prisoners

CHAPTER 63

The plan would leave the women to choose husbands. A woman could choose up to 60 husbands.

However there was a process The men chosen had to be approved by the board of which the women elected among themselves and held elections every two years and no women could serve more than two terms ten women were elected they had to be at least eighteen years old to serve on the board or allowed husbands. They had to elect two Queens as co chairman of this committee. The women even being too considered must have gone through a three months course in Canadian civics.

The Rules:

The women still belong to their King and give themselves willingly and want fully at anytime.

A man must have a vasectomy.

A man can be chosen as a husband to multiline women.

Any arguments among the women and the man is sent to the reef with razor slashes and dumped for shark bait.

Any refusal by a man first offense stocks for a week with hole gag every male that passes by is to either face fuck him or anal or both All young boys and girls over eighteen are to be encourage to play with his cock and balls. Make him hard then slap his cock and balls till he goes soft and repeat this as many times as they want.

Second offence is shark bait.

The Villagers may do as they please other than bring blood to offender.

In a very short time the women were building harems like a sultan. These women supervisors were getting fucked morning noon and night by their request. I was knocking a couple dozen girls up a week at least. God I was having fun and the Dr. made sure everyone was healthy so no chance of disease.

I spent a lot of time in my lab with video conferencing regularly with mayo clinic and Mitt.

I found a derivative off my cum that was helping with some cancers and even the bola virus which was giving the world a lot of issues. I found by adding to my special cum a few chemicals I was able to advance this age reversal and boost their immune system.

Thanks to Harold I had the best of the best in weaponry. Hairier jets modified like an air reconnaissance plane Apache helicopters. We even had harpoons missiles and patriot missiles. I even had the best of the best to man all this equipment. Of course they were all on my special cum so loyalty was not a question.

Most of my personnel were women but a few men if they fit the bill. Most stead on Island 3 except the ready team on duty was on other two islands. Harold even supplied us with some stealth equipment which came in useful when I had to leave the island which was rear. Sometimes I had to utilize the Moslem's to stop some terrorism somewhere. Works out well adds more workers to my population and makes the world safer. Rumors got out in the world as they normally do.

CHAPTER 64

One day it happened Radar had Migs on the scope and transport planes behind them looked like a full invasion force. Alert sirens went off everywhere I headed to control but was escorted by Judy to my safe room. This time was no objections because I had full access to operations from my bunker. I told operations to stay passive and soon as Migs in range use EM pulse wait 60 seconds hit pulse again but let subs know what you're doing and when. Within a minute all my equipment went dead. About 5 Minutes later I was back on line there were parachutes landing in the water

About a mile out ordered our apaches out drop their payloads of blood all around our islands. The harrier launched as well the bombers at the ready five minutes after hairier was in the air three transport ships and a heavy cruiser was detected. They were moving in at flank speed estimate be on ground radar in twenty minutes. A sub notified our command to shut everything down in one minute leave off for ten minutes. We went dark again about fifteen minutes later we came on line all helicopters were on ground and launching the looking glass radar showed sinking ships and two hundred-fifty miles out high radiation. I asked, "What happened?" the sub had launched two of its atomic warheads. No way so close, who has given you that authorization in my country. "Sir," the captain of the sub said, "We are permanently on station here as your base is highly top secret higher than the white house we are dispatched to remove all threats within two hundred-fifty miles. We were about to launch when we detected your E.M. pulse building. We went dark."

"Judy get me the president."

"Harold, do you know this fool set off 2 warheads."

"Yes it was authorized we had 6 subs in that attack force. I am the fool that authorized it. Don't you think I should be consulted I would of but our assets heard there missile doors open they were seconds from launch.

"We are at defcon 2 here. This is not over yet. China is fueling there missiles. We are fueling ours along with Russia and Australia. Russia is working with us so we are hoping to back China down we will be taking out North Korea in 3 minutes. We believe Saudi fractions are behind this, but haven't verified it yet. Sire got to go will keep you in the loop."

Korea did launch but the US exploded their own atomic warheads over their own country which stood china down they had no idea US had those kid of capabilities. Over the next few months Hundreds of thousands died in Korea. China soon signed pact with the states and Russia. Now it was all against the fractions of the so called Taliban. All Middle Eastern countries, after seeing the creator that was once Korea, were giving up the Taliban wholesale as over a million troops from all western countries landed there. In less than 3 months Melvin's island became crowded Melvin was processing with his elite team. There was no fooling around hundreds made love to the sharks and hundreds died by coma

What was left was significant. Melvin was at the top of his production of seed. Melvin secretly worked and found a cure for his seed. It was given to all his women and family without their knowing so there loyalty was still there also with most of the Italians and some of the senior Moslems. That gave him plenty of seed. Wasn't long and all the tunnels were built with beautiful atriums hospitals schools and western religion generic of course. To the Moslems I was still there God and King and I didn't care as long as the world was rid of their fanatic ways.

Harold moved in and one night I took him made him my slave. That was fun, I left him that way for a few weeks had his ass a lot and he sucked me off. Many times he cursed me a lot but that was ok after a few weeks I gave him the cure.

I told him, "maybe I should take his wife she was hot he begged me not to." I had no intentions. He offered his daughter of eighteen if I didn't take his wife. I told him "You are my best friend and I was playing with you.

"Best friends wouldn't take me as a slave."

"You're not I said and you haven't been for weeks."

"You got the cure?" Harold said.

"Yes, discovered a cure about a year ago."

"You cocksucker you owe me big time."

"No you're a natural sub sexually."

He hung his head, "true he said."

Chapter 65

A new president took over, a woman Patsy Klined, from the Nashville area. She realized what the base did and has and left everything as it was we were called on from time to time. But for the most of it we returned to a blissful peaceful life. I am now 32 and have over a thousand kids. Fucking and pleasuring women was a national pastime with me. After the radiation fallout which we did not get thanks to the ionization causing rain to our paradise. Harold really looked after this place while in office and he enjoyed the villa it took his wife a while to get used to the nudity till she found out she was entitled to a harem of young boys that could pleasure her all day and night. Harold objected so I gave him some cum he was very agreeable after that. We had them over for dinner often and it wasn't long I had their daughter pregnant. She of course was made one of my wives and a Queen. Priscilla Harold's wife wanted to be a queen She knew the only way and Harold agreed without being on my cum so Harold was giving a vasectomy and I gave Priscilla a baby boy later two girls and another boy Harold in turn got to fuck all my queens including his daughter also Had Harold introduced to the Moslem women when they found out he was ex-president of the free world they all had turns with him. Harold was having more sex than when he was in college. Of course I gave him one of my other developments a chemical that let him have erection on command. He liked walking around with his now 8.5 inch boner a lot. Hey I wasn't going to give him as big as mine I had full 9.5 inches six inches round on command with much more cum .Life was good. The Taliban ceased to exist in the world. They liked our way of life

12