The Cherry Bed

Story Info
Master conducts sensual torture on you.
1.6k words
4.03
23.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wwot40
wwot40
3 Followers

You are on a four poster cherry bed looking very small, tied with silk ties to your wrists and ankles holding your limps taught. Blind folded, yet very calm, an air of anticipation about you, you are naked and feel so vulnerable.

I come into the room making only the slightest noise and sit on the bed beside you. I take out a soft feather duster and lightly play it over your body, starting at your neck and soft shoulders. I then I play it downward across your breasts, lightly brushing and stimulating your nipples back and forth and around until I see your hips begin to ever so slightly rotate. Then I continue to lightly play it to your tummy and really clean your navel with it.

Then I stop and start at it again at your feet, just lightly playing it over them. After I see a visible affect on you I play it up the inside of your legs, slowly oh so slowly, nearer and nearer to a beginning to quiver mound. The feathers hit your now moistening cunny and you have never felt a feeling like this before, the soft tufts of feather caressing your lips, actually getting in to titillate your clit.

You want to reach and grab and make it bear down harder but you cannot. Your head tosses back in frustration and desire as I continue to tickle and cover your exposed cunny lips more and more then as suddenly as it begins it ends and you are left in total darkness to wonder about the soft tickling.

Then from nowhere a cold sensation drops onto your nipple as I take an ice cube and begin massaging your nipples in wide circles that slowly and ever more slowly revolve in ever tighter circles until it is gently melting on your now very rigid tip. Your body had arched at the first contact of ice onto your warm soft flesh, but gradually you became accustomed to it, you become relaxed and let the feeling take you.

As the ice melts, I grab another cube and trace my way down your tummy and create a pool of ice water in your deliciously deep navel. Then I bring the cube down and up the tops of both your thighs pulling it higher and higher until you think "it has to touch there!!".

Just when you feel that the ice cold cube must hit your oh so sensitive cunny, it is assaulted instead by a plunging warm and thick sensation as my tongue drives in between your moist trembling lips and just as quickly withdraws. Then I draw the ice cube down between those trembling lips in close order.

However, the taste of you was just too much...so I transfer the cube to my mouth and quickly curl my tongue around it so it gets oh so cold. Then pointing my tongue as sharp as I can I start licking and prodding your trembling lips and every once in a while applying the cube directly to them holding it with my lips.

I lick and prod your lips then up to your clit, which is out at rigid attention coaxing it and massaging it with cold flesh...causing you to arch your back in pleasure.

"MMmmmmm", that low sigh escapes your lips and then the cube is gone, melted away and I continue to lick you as I grab another and rub your clit with it to give you a warm and cold sensation all at once. Then as that cube has melted down to stubby point, I reach my hand beneath you and insert it ever so delicately into your anus as I drive my tongue so deep into your dripping wet cunny.

That sensation is so new, SO EROTIC...that you have your first crashing orgasm as I hungrily lap up your juices.

Then I stop all activity around you…the silence and lack of motion feeds your imagination to a point of near frenzy.

Then you feel a warm stickiness being spread on you. Then you smell a familiar smell, "mmmmmm chocolate!"

As you realize the chocolate is seemingly every where on your body you are unsure how I will proceed and the anticipation is nerve wracking and exciting. I start licking up your sides along your ribs, you can tell that I am consciously avoiding any truly "sensitive" spots and that only serves to frustrate you more and heighten your anticipation.

My tongue is lapping up the chocolate on your tummy and then up and around the base of both breasts but no higher! The sensation is so great that you are bucking against your bonds trying to grab me, to direct me, but you cannot! I lick up your neck, using my lips to pull the thick warm chocolate off of you.

Then I start on your feet and legs, taking my time and just enjoying the taste of you and the chocolate. You realize I have been every where but a few of your most sensitive spots. Then as I complete your legs all the way to the hips I go up to work on the mounds of your breasts making lines from the base upwards to the nipples, rounding your aureole and down leaving the turgid stiff tip alone.

Then as I complete one breast that way, I go to the other with that same slow deliberate approach, then as I have cleaned your breasts totally clean, they glisten with my saliva, topped with two splotches of chocolate. I take my tongue and start to clear your nipples, finally, your back is arching as the pleasure and anticipation is somewhat delivered to you. As one nipple is cleaned I proceed to the next, licking biting and massaging it with my lips. The sensation and anticipation is driving you crazy.

Then I release from you. There is nothing but silence and it is as if I have totally disappeared. Suddenly, you feel my hand beneath you buttocks pulling you up and towards me.

Your mind races with the thought, "what is He up to?".

Then you feel that warm, full tongue making circles around your puckered anus, just circling, exploring the ridges and the sense of you flinching in both anticipation and desire as my tongue circles your little brown anus. The circles become tighter but the tongue is no less probing and driving and prodding until the circle is so tight that the tip of the tongue is concentrated on the opening and begins to tap, tap, tap on it. With each tap you flinch a little more and push your hips at me trying to get me closer, to deliver the pleasure you now feel you deserve and need.

Your head is shaking back and forth and I hear you murmur "mmmmmm feels so good!"

Then you feel my hand approach your clit.....AND YOU JUMP from the shock...GOD the ICE IS BACK! As I feel you jump at the touch of the ice cube on your cunny, my full thick tongue probes as deep as it can into it totally cleaning any chocolate that is there out of it. The whole time the cold ice cube is rubbing along your cunny lips creating an incredible sensation of desire in you and you cannot get free from the bonds that tie you.

Then my tongue traces up to relish the cold chocolate filled sensation of your cunny. The tongue driving deep with passion to clear every nook and cranny of moist wet cunny of any and all chocolate. Sucking on your lips slowly and with relish, then prodding at your clit to clear there too slowly but surely warming that area with passion and body heat.

As I dive my tongue deeper into you become more frantic with passion as every sensation you have experienced is greater than the last and I am still hitting all the right spots. You are bucking and pulling trying to grab me but you cannot and I just continue to lap away. Then just as you begin to relax and enjoy the ride; both my hands appear at your nipples with ice pushing down on them making you jump out of your skin and suffer yet another powerful orgasm.

I continue to just lap up all of it. Juices intermingled with water and the last vestiges of chocolate. "MMmmmm, so sweet!"

Then I, I can take no more. I am as stiff as I have ever been. I totally release from you and you can sense no contact yet again. You are totally alone in the world or so it seems. Then you feel as if your cunny is being stretched open miles wide as my stiff member slides deep into you in one vigorous push. Your reflex is to wrap your legs around me but you cannot!

God you are so frustrated, so turned on!

I continue driving into you, long languid out strokes and sharp fast in strokes as I play with your nipples driving you farther to distraction. Then I hear you; almost a whimper, almost a moan, something wild and I know it is the right time. I quickly release your wrists and ankles and your response is to wrap your legs around me tight and hold me, cling to me, sobbing in pleasure, biting my flesh and sucking my nipples.

I can take no more, your response is so passionate I begin to well up and then......"AGGGGgghhhh!!" I am cumming buckets inside of you and as soon as that white sticky jism strikes the walls of your cunny, you are coming to in a crashing cataclysmic orgasm.

Afterwards, we just hold each other, looking at each other and seeing something new...and oh so erotic.

wwot40
wwot40
3 Followers