The Cherry Poppers Ch. 02

Story Info
Does Lana become Jason's first cherry?
11.7k words
4.7
191.8k
39

Part 2 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Jason and Lana had exchanged cell numbers and he called her on Thursday around 4:00.

"Hi, Lana."

"Hi, Jason. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thanks. You?"

"Good too."

"What are you up to?" Jason asked.

"Just studying with Carey."

"I'm sorry."

"About what? My studying with Carey?" she asked with a cute giggle in her voice.

"I think I missed wishing you happy birthday on Tuesday."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks. But how did you know?" Lana asked.

"From your file at the infirmary," Jason offered.

"Oh, what else do you know about me from my file?" Lana asked, again with the cute little giggle.

"Nothing much else," Jason fibbed.

"Well, thanks. It wasn't much of a birthday, really. My parents and brother called and Carey got me cupcakes from a bakery. That was nice."

"That's why I'm calling, other than to say hi. I wanted to make it up to you. Are you free later?"

"I've more studying but not too much. Why?"

"You like baseball?"

"Yeah. I do."

"I have tickets to the minor league team in Trenton. It's opening day game tonight at seven o'clock. You want to go?"

"Sure, but what's the temperature going to be like?"

"It could be in the low sixties by game time. You should dress somewhat warmly."

"Okay. Sounds like fun. I can make it if I keep at my work," Lana claimed.

"Great. I'm borrowing Mark's car again. I'm going to have to buy a cheap car from the money I'm making at the infirmary," Jason stated.

"Yeah. He might not like you borrowing his all the time," Lana agreed.

"We better leave at 6:15. We can grab something to eat there. Can you be ready by then?"

"Sure," Lana said.

"Okay, see you then."

Jason picked her up at the appointed time and followed the directions Mark had given him to the field. They were through the gate and seated by 6:45. The seats were great, right behind the home team's dugout. They could have sat anywhere they wanted because not too many people were there, though some were still filing in.

Jason asked her what she wanted to eat. He left her there for a few minutes while he went to get them food and drinks. Lana zipped up her jacket and was glad she wore the sweater underneath. The temperature was dropping quickly as it got dark. It was still early spring and though the days were getting into the seventies, the nights could dip into the low sixties to fifties.

Lana watched the pre-game practice until Jason returned with the food. One hotdog for her and two for him. He had nachos too and Cokes. They were both hungry and polished off the food just as the game was starting.

The Trenton Thunder was playing the team from Harrisburg. The Thunder, a minor league organization for the Yankees, had a great record of sending quality players to the Yankees. The talent had allowed them to be very competitive among minor league teams and they had a great winning history, including the previous year.

Harrisburg jumped out early and took a two run lead into the bottom of the third. The Thunder's pitcher had settled down after the rocky first but the offense had yet to contribute. That changed in the third when the clean-up batter with two on hit a homerun to right-center to put the Thunder up three to two. The score remained that way until the sixth when the Harrisburg team got a solo homer to tie the game.

It was still dropping temperature-wise and Lana leaned against Jason for warmth and to block the slight breeze. They got hot chocolate in the sixth inning and that helped warm them inside. Lana was cheering every good play by the Thunder like Jason and he felt she was having a good time. She was good company too.

"You enjoying this?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's a good game. Little cold but not too bad," she said, with a smile but a little shiver too.

Jason realized her small frame probably couldn't handle the cold as well as he could. He put his finished hot chocolate down and wrapped his arm around her shoulders. Lana wished the damn armrest wasn't in the way because it prevented her from really snuggling close to him.

The Thunder scored twice in the bottom of the seventh to take a five to three lead. Both teams had relief pitchers in and were playing hard despite the temperature. In the top of the eighth Lana spoke up.

"I could use the bathroom," she said.

Mark had used these tickets many times before and told Jason of a bathroom down the far end of the bleachers. He said if it wasn't crowded that bathroom was hardly ever used.

"Okay. I could go too. I'll take you there," Jason offered.

"Great," Lana said.

They walked hand in hand to the bathroom. Neither had gloves and they were keeping their hands in their jacket pockets. Jason's were fairly warm, Lana's were like ice.

"You're cold, huh?" Jason asked as they walked.

"A little," Lana said bravely. "The hot chocolate helped."

"You want to leave?"

"No. I'm okay, really. It's a good game. We shouldn't leave yet."

"Okay, but tell me if you are too cold," Jason stated.

"Sure. Where are we going?" Lana asked. "Aren't there bathrooms back closer to our seats?"

"Yeah, but these are probably more private and cleaner," Jason offered.

"More private? What do you have in mind?" Lana asked jokingly.

"Nothing," Jason tried to say innocently, but his smile suggested otherwise.

They got to the bathrooms and indeed no one was around. The small crowd was huddled mostly between home and the bases on the first and third sides. No one was in the outfield or down the lines but a few diehards and couples wanting to be alone.

"There's the ladies," Jason said pointing, the men's across the way.

"No one's here," Lana remarked, her cute dimples showing with the smile.

"I told you," Jason stated.

"How about I just come in with you?" Lana offered, still grinning, her green eyes sparking in the bright overhead lights of the inner stadium.

"Why not," Jason said, smiling back.

It was warmer inside the stadium and they found out the bathrooms were heated as Lana followed him hand in hand through the door. Jason did a quick check and they were alone. Lana hurried to one of the stalls and Jason grabbed the first urinal. She could hear the telltale sounds of a guy peeing as she too went. He was done first and washed his hands. Lana seemed to be taking forever.

"Come on. We're missing the game, slowpoke," Jason said jokingly.

"I think my zipper's stuck," Lana said. "Can you help me?"

Jason smiled and walked to the stall. Lana let him in and Jason closed the door to keep it from hitting him in the back and also for her privacy. There was no need for that though. Her pants were just fine.

"What are you...?" Jason questioned.

"Want to be naughty?" Lana asked with a devious smile.

Jason loved the way her eyes sparked and her dimples shone when she smiled. He looked at her wondering, then thought through the possibilities, and realized they were probably safe.

"Yeah. What do you have...?"

"This," Lana said, reaching for his zipper.

Jason watched her small hands deftly undo his zipper. He couldn't help but think she might have done that a few times before. She fished her hand into his boxer's slit and pulled his flaccid cock out into the open.

"Oh, god, your hands are cold," Jason moaned with a laugh.

"Sorry. I tried rubbing them against my pants while I peed but I guess it didn't work too well," Lana snickered.

"Now what, little girl...Oh, shit...," Jason growled.

Lana took him right into her warm mouth. The sensation was incredible and he groaned with delight. The heat from his cock seemed to be warming her working hands too. Lana tried to get his balls through the slot as well and succeeded. Her left hand fondled and teased them as her right helped get him hard. She scratched her fingernails over his loose hanging balls as his cock hardened in her warm wet mouth. Her tongue was like an active snake, teasing the head as she sucked.

'Oh, god! She can sure suck cock,' Jason moaned to himself. 'No wonder her boyfriends were happy to stop there.'

Lana had her own thoughts going. 'I love this big cock. I got to learn to take him down my throat,' she decided, as she savored the big meatstick now hard in her mouth.

Lana wanted to go slow but knew this was unfortunately not the time or place for that. She'd finish him as quick as she could so they could get back to the game. She too was curious to catch the ending.

Lana listened to Jason's reactions to her administrations to his cock. Her experience was that ever guy had some things they liked best and she played off those. Yeah, it was universal that all guys liked having the head sucked and the underside teased, but from there things varied. Her last boyfriend liked to have his balls squeezed when he was excited. The first one had liked fucking her mouth. Ryan, from her church, whom she had sucked a couple times while on a church retreat, loved to have her jack him off into her mouth, as she sucked hard on the head. Ben, from summer camp, had enjoyed her rubbing her lips up and down his cock as it was lying on his belly. He would cum onto his stomach from that.

Jason seemed to like it the deeper she could take his big cock, so she tried taking him as deep as she could. Most guys did like it when she took them deep. Though the cocks she had sucked before were more normal sized, once she had learned to relax her throat, she could easily take them down. She just had to angle her throat right to fit the head past the beginning entrance to her throat. Jason's girth made her task a lot tougher.

Lana pushed Jason's cock against the back of her mouth, where the big cockhead wedged into the opening. She tried to relax and forget about her gag reflex. Unfortunately it was tough to do with him and she choked a little. She pulled him back. Licked the head a few more times and tried again. This time she succeeded in forcing the head deeper but gagged and had to pull back. Jason moaned loudly through the whole series.

They heard the door open and Lana quickly backed off his cock. She smiled up at him and pulled her legs up off the ground. She had pulled her pants up and sat on the seat cover, so now when she pulled her legs up someone looking would only see Jason's feet. They listened to the guy peeing and giggled quietly. The guy left without washing his hands and they were alone again. Lana smiled back up at him.

"We better hurry, huh?" Lana queried, as she kissed the tip of his stiff cock.

"Yeah. Especially if we want to see who won," Jason agreed merrily.

Lana took him back in her mouth and wiggled her tongue around the head. Her hands stroked his cock and cupped his balls. His balls were so big she couldn't really hold them both in her little hand and one egg sized nut would squeeze out the side. From Jason's reaction, it felt good though. Lana started bobbing on his cock faster and faster. Each time she took him to the back of her mouth, while her fist squeezed and worked his shaft.

Jason groaned, "Oh, god, Lana. You do that so well. I'm not going to last much longer if you keep that up."

"Cum, big boy," she mumbled around the big dick in her mouth.

Jason watched her in awe. 'There is something incredibly erotic,' he thought, 'about a woman with her mouth on your dick.'

Lana felt his balls tightening and she lightly squeezed them. Jason grunted but didn't complain. Lana could feel the head swell too.

"Oh, fuck, Lana. I'm going to cum," Jason declared.

Two seconds later his cock erupted in her mouth spewing wads of thick white spunk into her waiting oral cavity. She was more prepared for the amount of his cum this time. She waited for the second huge ejaculation and swallowed fast. Now she had all the room she needed to collect the rest as he fired several more ropes onto her tongue. She stayed with him sucking the head and frigging his shaft. She drained every last drop and still sucked tenderly.

"Ungh...damn...geez woman, you're unbelievable," Jason wheezed out between breaths.

When Lana felt him begin to lose his complete stiffness and he started to tremble from her sucking on the head, she knew it was time to let him relax. She was a good enough cocksucker to know how tender and sensitive the cockhead gets after ejaculation. She pulled off the head with an audible pop.

"Oh, god," Jason growled. "That was fantastic, Lana."

She wanted to speak but her mouth still contained the rest of his seed. He was looking down at her and she thought about being naughty. 'He can handle it without thinking me a slut, I hope,' she mused. She opened her mouth to show him what it contained. Jason looked bug eyed as her tongue moved the viscous whitish liquid around. After playing with it for him for a second or two she swallowed it down and licked her lips.

"Freakin wild!" Jason shouted. "My god, Lana. That is fucking sexy."

"You like it?" Lana asked, smiling like a Cheshire Cat. Her dimples showed and her green eyes flashed like emeralds in the ceiling light.

"Oh, god! That's the most fucking erotic thing I think I've ever seen," Jason effused.

"Good. I wouldn't want you to think bad of me for showing you that."

"How could I? That was wicked awesome."

"Well, I'm glad you liked it," Lana say with a smile.

Jason stuffed his cock back in his boxers and pulled up his zipper. He checked the area outside the door and the coast was clear. They made a beeline for the door and exited without anyone seeing them. They were twenty feet down the hall towards the exit back to the field when a janitor spotted them. He gave them a quizzical look for why they were this far from the action but then just walked by. Lana spotted a water fountain and asked Jason to pause so she could get a drink.

Back on the field and into their seats; it was the top of the ninth. It was still five to three but Harrisburg had runners on the corners with one out. They had barely sat down when the batter hit a hard grounder towards the hole. The Thunder's third baseman made a tremendous reach for the ball and came up with it. He fired to second and then the second baseman fired to first, just getting the runner for a double play. The game was over and the Thunder had won. The remaining crowd cheered loudly and the players congratulated each other. Moments later they were moving with the crowd towards the exits.

"That was fun," Lana said excitedly, while they exited down the ramp.

"It sure was," Jason agreed.

They were still buzzing about the play the third baseman made when they reached the car. Jason opened the door for her and then got in himself. He fired up the engine and joined the exiting cars. He threw the heat on but it took a moment to have an impact. Lana huddled over by the console and hugged his arm.

"Cold?" Jason asked.

"Yes, but that heat is starting to feel good," Lana claimed.

"Did you enjoy your birthday present?"

"Yes! Definitely! Did you have a good time too?" Lana asked.

"Absolutely!" Jason offered.

"What was your favorite part?" Lana asked with a big smile.

"The bathroom," Jason declared, with a devious smile.

"It was, huh. What did you like about that?" Lana pressed.

"You know."

"No, tell me," Lana probed, trying to act innocently.

"Your mouth, sweet thing! There, you happy?" Jason mockingly scolded.

"Yes. You didn't think me too naughty, did you, for suggesting that?" Lana asked, a little more seriously this time.

"No! Perfect, babe. Your mouth is a dream come true," Jason exclaimed.

"Okay, good," Lana responded.

"Now I understand better how you kept your previous boyfriends from desiring more," Jason explained.

"I hope that's not going to be true of you?" Lana asked.

"No! I'm still going to want to please you," Jason proclaimed.

"Oh, that's good because I really liked what you did for me the other night," Lana said.

"Good! When can I do it again?" Jason asked excitedly.

"When would you want to?" Lana asked.

"Right now! Should I pull over?" Jason said teasingly.

"Not here, silly. How about we stop at my place first?" Lana offered.

"Sounds good to me but what about Carey?"

"She's out, I think. Either way she will be," Lana said smiling.

They arrived back at her place shortly and parked the car. They nearly ran through the cool night into the dorm. Carey was home in her pajamas but after a few words secretly with Lana, she excused herself to watch TV at a neighbor's room.

Lana locked the door after she left. Jason sat on her bed and Lana came right over to him and sat on his lap. Her tiny frame put her mouth right at the same level as Jason. They kissed softly at first, then harder. Their tongues teased each other's mouth and they kissed passionately.

"Oh, god," Lana said upon their parting. "I'm incredibly horny," Lana proclaimed. "You drive me crazy, Jason."

He picked her up and laid her back on the bed. He climbed over her like the big hulk over the little teen. He started undoing her pants and she helped him. In seconds she was naked from the waist down. The light from the desk lamp provided amble illumination for Jason to see. Her pussy was wet and open to his gaze. It was different though. She had shaved.

"What did you do?" Jason asked.

"What?" Lana replied, concerned with his statement.

"You shaved."

"Yes. Did you not want me too...?"

"No! It's okay. It's perfect actually."

"Oh, good. For a second there I thought you were disappointed."

"It was okay the other way too but this way is even better," Jason informed her.

He looked at her pink treasure. Moistness glistened in the light. Her inner petals were poking out from inside her outer labia. It looked sensational to Jason. The fact that she was shaved actually made her look younger with her small frame.

Jason ran his hands along her upper thighs. He kneaded the soft flesh and marveled at the firmness of her thighs. His fingers reached her groin and worked around her sex. Lana moaned and leaned back. She gave herself over completely to Jason's administrations.

He teased around her pussy, planting kisses and licks at strategic points on her sensitive skin, Lana moaned her approval as he went. His fingers parted her flower and he sucked on her inner petals.

"Oh, god," Lana groaned appreciatively.

Jason started kissing up her belly. He nuzzled her cute belly button and worked higher until Lana hands stopped him. She sat up on her elbows.

"Jason, no please," Lana pleaded.

"What?"

"Just do like you did the other day," Lana begged.

"What's the matter? I want to see your breasts."

"No, you don't. They're nothing, really," Lana said.

"Oh, stop with your insecurities," Jason argued.

"They're not much to look at. I hate them, they're so small. You'll want to laugh," Lana pleaded.

"Lana, I will not."

"Others have," she said.

"You mean to tell me others have looked at your breasts...?"

"Well, not at them naked, but they've kidded me about them," Lana confessed.

"They're fools. Let me be the judge," Jason said.

"Please, Jason, you won't..."

He started undoing the buttons. Lana's hands were over his but she did not stop him. She looked into his eyes with sincere nervousness. She was nearly shaking. It was then he realized no male had ever seen them before. He hoped he wasn't making a mistake. He tried hard to get control of his thoughts. The last thing he wanted to do was laugh or make the wrong comment at the wrong time. That would kill her and destroy want they now had together for sure.

The buttons opened one by one and the suspense seemed to be killing both of them. Jason parted her shirt to see a dainty bra. The smallest he ever remembered seeing but he didn't say anything. He went instead to remove the straps over her arms. Next with her nervous aid, he lifted her shirt and undid her bra. As he pulled the bra away from her body, they both seemed to inhale together.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers