The Cherry Poppers Ch. 06

Story Info
Jason sees Ariel again.
5.8k words
4.62
89.5k
9

Part 6 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers

Surprisingly Jason woke before dawn. He needed to get caught up on school work so he quickly showered, dressed, and set to work. He studied for several hours before his first class. Jason also placed a call to Mr. Caulfield after checking the log book and not finding anyone claiming more than three cherries in a weekend. He got a recording and left a message.

The week started normally and by Wednesday everything seemed very routine again. Jason ran into Ariel and planned another date with her for Friday. The Princeton Playhouse was starting a new play so they planned to go there. Saturday was another frat party so he wanted to keep that date open.

Work was uneventful Monday and Tuesday with still no news of a replacement for Dr. Jenny. She told Jason she was beginning to suspect the college president wasn't being aggressive enough finding her replacement, hoping she would stay longer. She planned to speak with him about that as she still wanted to leave after the fall semester ended.

On Wednesday a new freshman girl came in alone. She needed to have a chart made up and Jason took down her information. Her name was Stephanie Rogers and she was still eighteen. As Jason asked her questions, he thought she had a cute face, nice smile, and a pleasant manner but she was several pounds overweight.

Stephanie was in with Dr. Jenny for only about fifteen minutes. She emerged with Dr. Jenny and Jason noticed she had a prescription as many patients did. Stephanie said good-bye to Jason and gave him a surprisingly warm smile. He said good-bye and then took the additional chart information from Dr. Jenny. As he typed in the new data he realized that Stephanie had seen the doctor for diet pills. Apparently she had convinced Dr. Jenny, not normally one to quickly agree to prescribe them, to do so in this case. The chart also showed the asterisk Jason always checked for indicating that Stephanie was a virgin still.

Thursday was uneventful but Friday Jason ran into both Claire and Caitlin at separate times between classes. Both seemed interested in dates but instead Jason invited them to Saturday's party at the frat. Even though it was mostly a pledge party, the women acted fine with that suggestion and each offered to bring their roommates. Jason immediately had visions of a repeat performance with Claire and Kim. Those thoughts made his young cock stir as he walked from his last class to work.

Just before closing time at the infirmary and before he could leave for his date with Ariel, two new women, both freshmen, entered the office. Jason prepared their charts as usual. Candace and Meghan were roommates and apparently caught the same cold. Neither was especially attractive but Candace had a smokin' hot body and Meghan had long red hair down her back to her nice tight ass. She had freckles all over too.

When they had left, Jason quickly posted their additional information from Dr. Jenny. He was in a hurry but still took note they were both virgins. He thought badly of himself for doing it, but he had taken to writing the known virgins down on a note paper in his wallet. He kept names, age, and room location in his little virgin status log.

Jason picked up Ariel at six-thirty as planned. They drove to the playhouse with Ariel seated sideways and talking non-stop about her week. As she talked, Jason listened intently but also focused on the beautiful Asian girl. His mind kept replaying their last date when they had spent the night in a hotel. He had popped her cherry after great oral sex. She had proven to be submissive and encouraged him to be her new master. He smiled at her now as they drove, but his happy thoughts were really about what he hoped to do to her tonight, if his plan worked.

The play was interesting but Ariel seemed to like it more than he did. As they were leaving, he boldly suggested the hotel again, to which Ariel readily agreed. He surprised her by retrieving a bag from the trunk of the Camry before they entered the hotel. Jason paid for the room using the expense account money.

Once in the room, Ariel seemed to take on a whole new persona. Jason had hoped that was the case and she readily complied when he told her to strip naked. He admired the beautiful Asian submissive and her fantastic body as she stripped.

"Get on the bed spread eagle," Jason commanded when she was fully naked.

"Yes, master," Ariel said, with even a glint of joy in her voice.

Jason then opened the bag, producing several lengths of cord. He proceeded to tie off Ariel's arms and legs to the bedposts he had remembered from the previous room. Ariel watched with rapt interest and curiosity as he tied her. Jason could tell she wanted to ask what he intended but held back. Soon he had her securely tied and unable to move her arms and legs much. She was completely at his disposal.

"I'll be right back," Jason said, grabbing the ice bucket.

Ariel looked at him, showing slight worry he might leave her there to be found naked by some hotel employee. 'She looks almost relieved,' he decided, when he returned with the bucket full of ice.

Jason stripped completely and climbed onto the bed alongside Ariel. He looked at Ariel's face and could tell she was dying to ask what he intended but held back like a good submissive.

"Have you been anxiously awaiting our next meeting, slave?" Jason questioned.

"Yes, sir," Ariel said. "I could think of little else all week. How you took your slave's virginity and fucked her so good with your big cock."

"Are you ready for me to do what I please with you again?" Jason asked.

"Definitely, sir," Ariel claimed.

Jason caressed Ariel's already stiff light brown right nipple. The cute bud was crinkled tight. She was hot and probably not from the warm room, but instead from her arousal of what Jason might have planned. He next checked her pussy and she was already getting moist there too. He ran his long finger up and down the pouty shaved lips of her slit, drawing soft moans from her.

When he was sure Ariel was aroused enough, he got up on all fours over her. He kissed her and she returned each with such ardor, he was surprised at first. 'This girl must love being used,' Jason realized.

He kissed down to her nipples, taking each one into his mouth in turn. Ariel moaned loudly as he worked her nipples. She thrashed and giggled a bit as he kissed lower. He learned she was ticklish and decided to tease her. He tickled under her arms and around her sides, making her laugh and shriek and pull on the ropes in a vain effort to escape. He didn't push it too far but drove her wild enough all the same.

By the time Jason arrived at Ariel's pussy, she was panting from laughing and wet from desire. She squealed like a little girl when he spread her labia and licked her gash from top to bottom. He avoided her clit for now but not her hole and buried his tongue repeatedly in her cunt. She groaned loudly as he ate her pussy. He pushed her close to orgasm once but held back, making her growl with lust and need.

"Does slave want to cum?" Jason asked, with amusement in his voice.

"Yes, master! Very much! Please, master. Let your slave cum," Ariel pleaded.

"Not yet, little one," Jason answered.

He reached for the ice bucket and grabbed several cubes. He dropped one on Ariel's navel and she shook and howled as the icy cold caressed the skin of her taut belly.

"Oh, shit, master!"Ariel howled. "It's so cold."

"That's nothing yet," Jason mused, making her moan.

He left the cube to melt in her bellybutton and proceeded to touch one to her right nipple. Ariel shrieked a bit too loud.

"Oh, geez, sir" Ariel growled, breathing in huge gasps of air as the cold tortured her super sensitive nipple.

He touched her other nipple too with the ice.

"Oh, fuck, master, please!" Ariel screamed, a bit too loud for Jason's liking.

He didn't want the neighbors to hear or think he was torturing someone, yet he didn't stop either. He instead shifted back to the other nipple causing Ariel to arch off the bed and thrash about. She fought to get away from the icy chill but to no avail. He played around the stiff nipple till it was cold and wet. Next he moved lower. Ariel watched, realized what his next focal point was, and begged him not to.

"Not there, master! Please ... your slave will die."

Jason didn't listen. He took another ice cube and ran it along her inner thigh. Ariel growled and fought against the ropes to move away. Her bindings gave her little room for retreat. Jason shifted to the other inner leg and wet the surface there too with icy cold.

"Oh, damn," Ariel proclaimed but she still wasn't ready for his next move.

Jason pushed a cube between her labia. He had never done this to a woman before and wondered if he had gone too far with her reaction. Ariel screamed way too loud and thrashed around on the bed like she had been hit with an electrical jolt. Jason immediately removed the ice cube, not wanting her to scream again. The water from the melted cube at her belly button ran across her spasming tummy and down one side.

"Ariel, don't scream," Jason commanded.

"Sorry, master. I'll try not to but it's so cold," she exclaimed.

Jason tested her to see if she could hold back by reinserting the cube. Ariel bit her lower lip and grunted loudly but didn't scream. Her shivering body movements though told the story of her icy discomfort.

Jason removed the cube and popped it into his mouth. It had a slight taste of her. He rolled the cold cube around in his mouth getting a slight feel for what Ariel must be feeling, but tenfold. He waited till his mouth had melted most of the cube and his tongue was chilled. He then leaned down and proceeded to lick her thighs and into her cunt.

"Oh, shit," Ariel protested.

Jason ran his tongue along her pussy and into her cunt hole. He worked her till the cube was completely dissolved and his mouth warmed. He looked up at Ariel and her eyes were closed. He decided it was time to push her over the edge. He ran his tongue up her pussy and used his fingers to spread her open. His tongue found her excited clit and teased it like a kid licking an ice cream cone.

Ariel grunted and wiggled her ass on the bed, as Jason probed her sex and sucked her clit. He pushed a finger into her cunt, no longer feeling any obstruction like before. The combination of all the stimulation with the ice and his earlier tongue pleasures quickly pushed her back up her climatic ladder. Just before she peaked, Jason pushed a second finger into Ariel's cunt and felt for her g-spot. He hit it just as she crested.

"Oh, shit, master!" Ariel yelled. "God, I'm cumming!"

Jason continued his assault on her aroused sex until she stopped shaking and moaning. He could feel her come down and eased off. His face was soaked with her juices. He glanced up at her, as she panted. He wiped his face with his hand, still feeling the cold of the ice.

"Wow ... that was good, master," Ariel gasped.

"Glad you liked it, slave," Jason stated. "But we're not done, yet."

"Oh, god," Ariel crowed.

Jason climbed up Ariel's body until his legs were pinning her arms to the bed. He held her down but not with his full weight. Next he positioned his semi-hard cock over her mouth and ran it across her lips. Ariel looked up at him with equal lust and let her tongue flick out to taste him. Jason teased his cock around her mouth and rubbed himself on her cheeks and across her eyes.

He dropped his balls into her mouth and let her suck and lick them for awhile. She took each one into her mouth as he fed them to her. They were soaked with her saliva when he backed up again and playfully slapped her face with his stiffening huge cock. Her mouth was open and her tongue out and he slapped that too. She smiled but her eyes pleaded with him to feed her his cock. She tried in vain to capture the large cockhead in her mouth.

Jason finally gave in and positioned his cockhead at her mouth. Ariel greedily licked it, wetting the end, and tried to raise her head to swallow his knob. Jason leaned down letting her have it. She anxiously sucked it in to give back some of the pleasure he had given her. Despite the seeming torture of being tied, and with the ice, she was turned on more than she could ever remember. She would have done anything for him at that moment including rimming his ass if he wanted.

Jason let her suck him until her talented mouth had him fully hard and needing more. This was not a great blowjob position for her. He could have fucked her mouth if he wanted and Ariel would have let him, but Jason wanted more. He wanted into that incredibly tight, near virgin, cunt hole he had fucked for the first time just a week ago. Ariel groaned her disappointment when he pulled back, extracting his big cockhead from her mouth. He couldn't wait any longer to fuck her again.

He shifted on the bed again, this time inching down her body and aligning his stiff cock at her waiting hole. Ariel's eyes trailed his approach to her cunt and then looked up at him and bored into his soul. She wanted this every bit as much as he did. She couldn't wait to feel that huge monster inside her once more, stretching her vagina to incredible limits and filling her completely. It was a new feeling but one she remembered well from the last time. Ariel moaned when she felt him push the head of his cock into her aroused pussy. He hesitated briefly at the entrance and then shoved forward. She grunted as the big cock spread her eager snatch and buried several inches deep.

"Oh, fuck," Ariel moaned loudly as Jason pushed again. "God, you feel so freakin' huge inside me."

"You're tight too, babe," Jason said, slipping a bit from the master and submissive roles.

"Give it all to me, sir," Ariel said, bringing them back.

"Take this, slave," Jason replied and shoved forward hard.

His cockhead drilled into her cunt and banged up against her cervix making Ariel grunt aloud. Jason didn't wait for her to adjust to the complete feeling of fullness his cock provided. He pulled back and fucked forward.

"Oh, shit," Ariel groaned.

"Like it, bitch," Jason barked.

"Yes, master. Fuck your little whore," Ariel entreated.

"Take this, cunt," Jason declared and shoved hard again into her.

"Ungh ... " was all Ariel could manage in response.

Jason was in need of cumming. His balls were already churning and getting ready to explode. He wanted to just fuck her until he came but somehow willed himself to seek her release first. He slowed to give himself time to relax and just worked the head of his cock inside her tight tunnel. Any movement felt delicious to Ariel and she moved closer to her own orgasm.

Ariel had gone on the pill, she had whispered to him in the playhouse. It was partially why he had felt confident to suggest the hotel right away as they left the theater. Now, not needing to worry, Jason picked up speed again. He planned to flood her insides with his seed as soon as she climaxed. He didn't have long to wait.

"Oh, geez," Ariel crooned. "I'm almost there. Fuck me harder, master."

Jason did just that. His cock was like a blur now as it pounded into her tight orifice. Her sweet pussy gripped him like a velvet glove. Jason continued to pump his cock into her as sweat began to form on both their bodies. Seconds later, Ariel peaked and arched off the bed in her orgasmic bliss, pushing her pussy harder into his thrusts.

"Fuck!" she growled. "Ahhh ... "

Jason felt the increased heat and wetness as her pussy juices bathed his cock. It was the last straw and he exploded inside her. His cum jettisoned from his cock hole in flashes of heat and copious volume. All the sex lately had reduced his desire to masturbate during the week and he had saved up a good load for Ariel. She felt the intensity of his orgasm and it prolonged her own wonderful sensations. She moaned beneath him, accepting his sperm into her willing body.

"God ... that was wonderful, sir," Ariel praised, after Jason rolled off her and they had partially caught their breath.

"It sure was, slave. You're a marvelous slave," Jason offered.

"Thank you, master," Ariel gleefully answered.

"But you're not done," he said, tickling her until she begged for relief.

The ropes were beginning to leave marks on Ariel's wrists but Jason didn't notice and Ariel didn't say anything either. Jason crouched above her and moved so his cock once more was in line with her mouth. It was still very wet from their combined fluids. Streams of white cum were evident and his groin smelled of recent sex. He seemed not to care as he fed it to her.

"Suck it, slave. Get it hard again for your master so I can fuck your worthless pussy," Jason said, surprising even himself with his character playing.

He was taking to this master and slave role like he was meant for it. Ariel also seemed more than willing to oblige any of his indulgences. More so, she was even more turned on by his dirty and explicit actions. He sensed he had not even come close yet to pushing her to the limit of what she would willingly do for him.

Jason let Ariel clean his cock of their combined excretions with her tongue and mouth. It took her a long time to get his cock fully hard again after the intensity of his last orgasm. When she did, he removed his cock from her mouth with a pop, and proceeded to fuck her again. He brought her to at least four mind-blowing orgasms before he finally deposited another healthy dose of cum into her now stretched and sore pussy.

When Jason rolled off Ariel, sweating and gasping for air, he glanced over at her. Ariel's eyes were closed and she lay still. If not for the sweat on her body and also her heavy breathing, he would have thought her asleep and dreaming, from the contented and almost angelic look on her cute Asian face. 'God, I can see myself getting addicted to fucking this oriental beauty,' Jason believed.

Jason finally untied Ariel and they both gasped at the rope burns on her wrists. They were only superficial but would still be noticeable for a day or two. Jason stated if they ever did this again he would have to come up with a better plan. Ariel said it was okay. She didn't mind, just didn't want anyone else to see.

They ordered a bite to eat from room service, watched some TV and then showered together. Despite all the sex, Jason became hard again in the shower from Ariel's near constant fondling and washing of his big dick. She sat on the seat in the shower stall and sucked on him for a while as he stood beneath the warm water. They eventually switched spots and he fucked her in the ass.

It was their first anal sex together but not her first time, yet his cock was the biggest she had ever taken in her back hole. They had elected for anal sex because her pussy was sore from the double fucking and multiple orgasms. Jason managed to get Ariel off by rubbing her clit and slowly fucking her ass. Her back chute was even tighter than her cunt and it seemed to suck the cum from Jason's balls. He howled and she groaned when he finally deposited his cum deep in her bowel. They remained in the shower long enough to watch the cum run out of her asshole and for her to soap up again.

When they went to sleep, both were out in no time. Exhausted physically and sexually, they slept together like long-term lovers. Jason was on his side holding her, arm across her supple breasts with Ariel was curled up in front of him. In the morning, she woke him with a long sensual blowjob. She swallowed his cum like a dutiful slave.

Jason dropped Ariel back at the dorm. They talked about getting together real soon but no date was set. Jason knew Ariel was hoping he would move their dates to more than once a weekend, but she waited for him to make the offer, though she did, through her actions, make him know she wanted it. He was still worn out from the night before and the morning blowjob. All he could think about was more sleep, work he had to do, and getting ready for the party. He thought about inviting Ariel but then backed off as he already had both Caitlin and Claire coming.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,592 Followers
12