The Cherry Poppers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

"I don't know ... but I do know I want to feel like it's right," Beth explained.

"And it's not yet?" Jason asked.

"I don't know. I'm just not sure," Beth declared.

Jason moved a little lower on top of her and his cockhead traced a line down the lips of her cunt to nestle in the cheeks of her ass. Beth felt the change and reacted.

"Oh, my god! What're you doing?" Beth exclaimed.

"What?" Jason returned.

"Now you want to go there? Is that why you were playing back there?" Beth concluded.

"No ... but it's an interesting alternative," Jason suggested, but with a big smile.

"Geez, that would hurt, especially with your big dick," Beth complained.

"It's not that bad," Jason explained.

"You've done it back there before?" Beth asked.

"Yeah ... a few times," Jason offered.

"I don't think I'm ready for that either," Beth confessed.

"Okay," Jason replied. "But based on how you reacted to me touching you there, you should try it sometime. You might find you like it."

"I don't know about that," Beth commented.

Jason's cock was beginning to lose some of its original stiffness as they just talked. Even though the subjects were sexual in nature, her reluctance to do anything took some of the wind from his sails. He really did like Beth and had hoped to make love to her for the first time. He truly believed that their relationship could be special but until they evolved more in their relationship, it was hard to tell.

"Want some more champagne?" Jason asked, climbing off the bed.

"Sure," Beth said.

Jason poured them two more glasses, draining the last of the bottle. Beth sat on the edge of the bed and Jason stood before her taking sips. Beth looked from his face to his softening cock and back again.

"You're disappointed?" Beth asked.

"No, I told you, it was up to you," Jason confirmed, but with a touch of evident sadness.

"You are so!" Beth exclaimed. "You must think I'm a terrible cock tease or something. But the truth is I do like you, Jason."

"It's okay, Beth,"

"Come here and set your glass down. I'll make it up to you," Beth said.

They both put their glasses on the night stand and Beth pulled him, standing up, between her legs. She picked up his flaccid cock and took it into her mouth, soft like it was. She didn't mind them soft and sucked most of it into her mouth. She pulled away from him, keeping her mouth locked to him tightly; it stretched his cock out like a rubber band. It didn't take long for Jason's cock to get hard in her talented mouth.

"Oh, that's good," Jason gasped.

"Just wait," Beth said, smiling up at him.

She pushed the head of his stiff cock into her cheek repeatedly, making it bulge out erotically. Jason moaned as he felt the wonderful soft pressure against the inside of her cheek to his cockhead. Beth did this for a while. She took him from her mouth, pushed his cock up, and licked his balls until they were wet with her saliva. Then she licked her way back to the head and sucked it into her mouth. She sucked and licked him, paying close attention to the head, until he was moaning loudly.

Beth backed off, "Fuck my face now, Jason. Take my head in your hands and fuck my mouth as if it was my pussy."

"What?"

"Fuck my mouth like you would my pussy," Beth reiterated.

Jason looked at her in disbelief, but complied. He had known aggressive girls like Stephanie that liked taking charge or submissives like Ariel that liked to be dominated, but he wasn't used to being told to fuck someone as cute and innocent looking as Beth in the mouth. He held the back of her head and slowly eased his cock deeply into her mouth. Beth let him do that for a few moments before backing off.

"Harder," she said. "Make me gag on you. I don't mind. I like it actually."

Jason couldn't believe his ears but he pushed deeper and harder into her mouth. His cockhead wedged into the back of her throat and made wet squishy sounds as it tried to go deeper. Beth stay with him and to his surprise let him set the pace. He wondered how she could breathe but somehow she managed. He fucked her mouth like that for a while and could feel his balls beginning to churn again from the pleasure and the erotic sucking sounds coming from Beth's mouth.

His cock was starting to slide a little deeper and made Beth strain more to breathe and not gag too much. Saliva flowed occasionally from her mouth on many of his withdrawal strokes. He was getting closer to orgasm by the second. The sounds and feel to his cock were bringing him close to cumming. Her mouth felt like fucking a pussy just as she said.

Just as he felt he ought to pull back and cum on her tits or something, Beth pulled him from her mouth gasping. She cleared her throat to speak as she sucked in more air.

"Hold me by my head on both sides, Jason," Beth said. "Fuck me in the mouth that way. You can cum down my throat or in my mouth if you like. Or even on my face if you want."

"God, Beth," Jason said. "This is so fuckin' hot."

"Where do you want to cum?" Beth asked.

"I've never cum on anyone's face before on purpose," Jason stated.

"Okay. Do that then," Beth offered.

"Babe, that's awesome," Jason said, but Beth was already moving back into position.

Jason grabbed her head over both of her small ears and stuck his dick back in her mouth. He pushed in and out and went deep into Beth's mouth.

"Gurrgh," Beth gasped as his cockhead lodged into the opening to her throat.

Jason started using his hands to pull her onto his cock more. He built back to a fast pace. Beth gurgled spit as his cock pushed deep into her mouth and suddenly slipped into her throat. He fucked her mouth like a pussy, drawing back and then plunging into her throat again. Beth had her hands on his thighs in case he took her too deep or got too hard but so far she just let him go. Jason couldn't believe it. He was holding her hair out of her face with his hands at the same time and could watch his cock sink into her mouth. It was so fuckin' erotic his balls boiled with the need for release. This was the hottest, nastiest thing anyone had ever done to him and here it was the virgin redhead Beth giving it to him.

"Oh, fuck!" Jason howled, feeling his cum about to erupt.

Jason looked down and saliva dripped from the corners of Beth's mouth onto her pert tits. Strings of it painted her cute pink nipples and hung, threatening to fall to the floor. The combination of the sucking and gagging sounds coming from Beth's mouth and throat, along with the mess to her face and his cock, had him supercharged with lust. At the last second, Jason pulled from her mouth. He watched with rapt interest as his cum exploded from his cock like a fire hose.

"Oh, shit!" Jason yelled with the exquisite pleasure coursing through his body.

Beth was surprisingly quick to react. Her right hand covered his on his cock and helped jack his dick and aim him at her face. Her other hand cupped his tight balls and squeezed lightly. Jason's cock shot ropes of cum onto her face one after the other. The first three were huge. The first one hit between her nose and her open mouth. It splattered everywhere from the force but most dripped down into her mouth. The next big one went right into her mouth. Beth pushed up and the third, equally large discharge, hit her in the forehead, spreading out, and dripping into her eyebrows. The fourth and fifth were smaller and hit both cheeks and ran down to her chin on either side. Finally, Jason's cock started just leaking cum and Beth pulled him into her mouth. She had already swallowed once.

"Wow, that is unbelievable," Jason growled looking down at Beth's cum painted face.

Cum now dripped off her chin onto her tits. Beth surprised Jason further by using her finger to push waves of white cum into her mouth from her cheeks and nose. He also couldn't believe the smile on her face. She looked up at him, with one eye closed, as cum dripped off one eyebrow over her closed eye.

"Damn, Beth! That's fuckin' hot!" Jason bellowed.

"Yeah, I know," Beth giggled as she stood up. She walked to the bathroom.

Jason collapsed on the bed and took a swig of his champagne. After cleaning up, Beth came back in and lay down beside him. Jason handed her the champagne glass.

Jason smiled at Beth and she returned the smile with a chuckle. "Bet you never expected that, huh?" Beth said.

"Really, no! That was so hot and naughty, Beth."

"I told you my boyfriend was crazy to dump me just because I wouldn't give him my pussy. To please him I learned to do some interesting other stuff, huh?" Beth explained.

"You sure did."

"Well, I hope it works better with you than it did with him. He dropped me after all," Beth professed.

"What makes you think I'd do that?" Jason questioned.

"I don't know. Guys seem to want everything from a girl, not just one thing," Beth decried.

"Beth, you're fantastic and I'm not going anywhere," Jason avowed.

"I hope not because I think you're pretty great too," Beth replied.

They finished the champagne, giving both of them a nice buzz on top of the other drinks. The two of them lay on the bed, propped together on the pillows, watching TV. The show Jason had first put on was over long ago but Showtime was showing something else interesting and sexual. Curled up together and kissing during all the commercials soon had both of them hot for each other again.

Beth's hand slid below the sheet when she spotted the tent his cock was making. She slowly stroked his dick, teasing him tenderly, until they both noticed a wet spot on the sheet from his pre-cum leaking through where his cock poked it up. Beth looked at him longingly. He looked back at her trying to read her thoughts.

"What's the matter?" Jason finally said.

"This is one of those times that using my mouth, no matter how good or naughty, might not interest you again so soon," Beth claimed.

"How do you know?"

"I'm just guessing," Beth said. "I can see where, if I was you, I'd want something more."

"Well, we don't have to do anything ...," Jason started to say.

"See. I was right. You'd like something more," Beth stated.

"Beth, I'm fine, really," Jason said.

She wasn't listening it seemed and climbed out from under the covers. She flipped over top of him after pulling the sheets down and exposing his stiff big cock. Still completely naked and beautiful, her long red hair hanging down, Beth lay down on top of him. Her erect nipples poked delightfully into his bare chest. Being taller, Jason's cock was between her slightly spread legs. Beth kissed him and then slid down until his cock rested against her labia.

"What're you doing?" Jason asked.

"Just this for now," Beth said and he felt her move her hips and rub her cunt against the outside top of his cock.

Beth slid a little lower which put more pressure on his stiff cock and forced it harder into the gash of her sex. She also closed her legs together which squeezed him tightly between her soft pale thighs. She mimicked a fucking motion and it felt nice on Jason's cock. He wasn't sure he could get off this way but it felt good. It felt even better to Beth as Jason's big cock rubbed her from top to bottom and stimulated her excited clit.

"How's that feel?" Beth panted a little with her own wonderful pleasure.

"Good," Jason responded.

"Good enough?" Beth questioned.

"Yes," Jason said, but his matter-of-factness told Beth it wasn't going to get him off even though it was working wonders for her.

Beth continued to dry hump Jason's cock and her own excitement grew nicely. She tried to reach back and further press Jason's cock against her pussy. It worked great for her and somewhat better for him. Her half turned body also gave Jason access to her one breast and he played with the nipple drawing further moans from Beth. It took a while but eventually Beth shuddered with a nice orgasm. It wasn't the mind-wrenching one of earlier when he ate her but it was pleasant none-the-less. Jason didn't get off though.

After Beth's climax waned, she slid up again and kissed him. Jason kissed her back and held her firm little ass with both hands as they tongue kissed for a while. When they broke, Beth pushed herself up over his chest. It exposed her cute tits and he palmed them to play with the still excited nipples. Beth let him for a while but then threw her leg off him and stared at his hard cock again. It was wet from her juices and pre-cum coated the head.

"What can I do?" Beth asked deploringly and taking his cock into her small hand.

"That feels good," Jason said as her hand jerked his dick.

"You want me to get some cream from the bathroom and jerk you off? Or would you rather I sucked him again?" Beth asked.

"Both sound good, but I think I like what this does more," Jason said running his index finger tenderly over her lower lip.

Beth smiled finally and immediately moved lower to climb between his legs. She positioned herself over his cock and glanced up to him once more, smiling, before engulfing his cockhead.

For at least the next twenty minutes, Beth gave him the best blowjob she knew how short of the mouth fucking of before. She used her hands and mouth in concert like a maestro directing an orchestra. She got Jason close to cumming twice before backing down and allowing him to cool off and simmer a little before continuing. When her jaw was finally aching and her lips growing sore, she attacked his cock with all her skills. He had been so close before, she got him back to the peak quickly. She moaned with him as his orgasm hit and his cum shot into her hungry mouth.

When Jason finished cumming, Beth cleaned him off with her mouth and sucked out any remaining cum. Then exhausted, she climbed up to lie beside him. It was after two in the morning and they were both tired. Jason turned off the TV and the lights and they feel asleep like lovers in each other's arms.

Upon waking in the morning, Jason tried unsuccessfully to get up to go to the bathroom without waking Beth. She sat up in bed as he made his way to the toilet. She smiled to herself as she listened to the distinctive sound of a male peeing. It was a sound she hadn't heard often and it made her think of the uniqueness of their relationship. Here she had spent the night with Jason after just the second date. Not a normal practice certainly for her, but one she had thoroughly enjoyed.

The only troubling part was still the virginity thing. 'Why am I saving myself,' Beth quizzed herself. 'I'm not that religious and I don't necessarily care to be a virgin on my wedding night. So what is keeping me from doing it? Is it fear? Or am I just being silly and overly cautious? So what if Jason fucks me and we break up a month from now. Will I feel scarred for life by that? I don't think so. I'm probably just keeping myself from something wonderful. And if I give myself to Jason, maybe I'll find out then if he truly loves me, for me, and not push him away like before.'

Jason returned from the bathroom after starting the coffee pot provided with the room. He went to the room phone as Beth watched him move. She loved to watch his muscular, swimmer's body, walk by naked. It didn't bother her to watch his flaccid cock wiggle and flop around as he moved either. It made her smile and think, 'This must be what married life feels like: two people comfortable with their naked bodies in front of each other.'

Beth heard him call housekeeping and say he had forgotten toiletries. Every good hotel had extra cheap toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, and deodorant for people that forgot something at home. He hung up the phone after she heard him say thanks to the person on the other end.

Then he turned around and asked her so matter-a-factly for a naked guy, that it made her laugh, what she wanted from room service for breakfast. She told him giggling.

"What's so funny?" Jason queried, not getting the joke.

"Just thinking about how you're just standing there before me naked like we're an old married couple," Beth explained.

Jason laughed now too, "You're one to talk with your pretty little titties showing."

Jason was right. As she sat up in bed the sheets were in her lap and she was equally naked from the waist up. They laughed together until Jason picked up the phone and ordered room service. When he was done, he ran to the bed, jumped in and attacked her. He tickled her and she tried unsuccessfully to fight him off. He then pinned her to the bed and kissed her. He still held her arms over her head and sat on her as he moved from her lips and sucked, licked, and chewed lightly on her distending nipples. Beth couldn't move and she squealed when he bit her lightly.

"Ouch, you bastard," she joked. "Stop that!"

"Not until you give," Jason countered.

Beth put up with it a while longer but then laughingly gave in. Good thing too as Jason had to run to throw his pants on to answer the knock at the door. Beth slumped under the covers as if she was still asleep. Jason took the toiletries from the somewhat startled housekeeping gal who seemed surprised to see a guy only in pants at the door. Her young Latino eyes sparked though, as she gave his fit body the once over somewhat nonchalantly.

Jason thanked her and closed the door. He shed his pants again and showed Beth what he had: toothbrush, but just one, toothpaste, deodorant, and a cheap razor. Everything was near single use size but that was all they needed.

"That's men's deodorant," Beth chided.

"So, you'll smell like a man," Jason joked back.

"Yuck," Beth lamented laughingly.

"Oh, yeah," Jason said and they resumed their wrestling only to end up in the same position as before.

This time he sucked half her breast into his mouth, moving first from one to the other. The covers of the bed were all awry and Beth was completely exposed down to her feet. When Jason's cock grew hard from teasing her and fighting playfully with this beautiful redhead, it was once again poking her in the abdomen.

Beth fought to get free but she wasn't much of a match for him. He had her by easily half a foot in height and probably sixty pounds. He teased her at will even as she put up a fight. The teasing soon turned to kissing and when Jason let her free her arms and legs wrapped around him. The kissing grew more and more passionate and they kept at it until both were hot and aroused.

Jason was startled somewhat when Beth pushed up on his chest as if she wanted him to get off her. He looked at her for a sign of what she wanted but got none until she finally spoke.

"Okay," Beth said.

"Okay, what?" Jason asked unknowingly.

"Take me! Put it in but slowly please," Beth requested.

"But ...," Jason muttered unsure of why she suddenly changed her mind.

Beth didn't answer but reached down and grabbed his cock to position it against her pussy. She wiggled on him until it was seated at the entrance to her vagina. Her legs wrapped around his hips and she gently urged him to go in.

"Beth, I don't understand?" Jason questioned. "We shouldn't do this if you're not ready."

"I want to. I'm tired of waiting and I want to give it to you," Beth said. "I made up my mind before that I was only hurting us both by waiting."

"You sure ... "

"Shh ... please, Jason. I want to," Beth extolled.

Jason kissed her in a long sensual kiss. He waited a few seconds before pushing lightly with his hips. His cockhead menacingly stretched her virgin pussy lips apart trying to seek entrance. They continued to kiss as Jason pushed a little harder. Beth moaned as her pussy opened wide to accept his size. She moaned louder when she felt him press up against her cherry.

"Beth, you ... "

"I'm ready," Beth stated but nervousness crept into her voice.

"This might hurt a bit at first," Jason explained.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers