The Cherry Poppers Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"I know ... go ahead," Beth declared.

Jason suddenly remembered the advice of his Big Brother, Mark, 'Be forceful to make it through all at once.' He reared back a little and then speared forcefully forward with his hips. His cock drove back into Beth and spread her wide again before battering her thin maidenhead. The barrier tried to do its job and protect her vagina but the force of Jason's thrust exceeded the limits to which the hymen could stand. It tore free and Jason's cock sank two more inches inside Beth. She screamed too loud for a hotel room.

"Oh, fuck," Beth grunted and moaned after the initial scream and as Jason held still. "Oh, god, that hurt."

"Sorry," Jason offered.

"Give me a minute, Jason, please," Beth pleaded. "Shit, that fuckin' hurts."

They rested together for several minutes until the worst of the pain left and was replaced by a dull ache. Jason asked if she was ready and Beth nodded nervously back, yes. Jason moved almost imperceptibly at first. Beth stiffened with each tiny movement but didn't say anything. Jason used all his recently gained knowledge of how to fuck virgins. Everyone was a little different he was discovering. Some women had an easier time of it and some it hurt badly. Beth seemed to be in the middle for the most part. After the initial break through and the corresponding sharp pain, Beth was reacting well to his slight movements.

"Oh, god, you feel huge," Beth proclaimed.

"Are you alright?" Jason asked.

"Yes, yes," Beth claimed. "But still go slow please."

Jason fucked her with almost nothing movements at first. Slowly, as she could handle it, he picked up some speed and fucked her deeper.

"Oh, damn, you feel massive inside me," Beth croaked.

Jason was careful to only give her as much as she could stand but soon it became evident that the pain was passing and her willingness to push on was greater. He fucked Beth with long slow strokes when she was ready. He waited until he was sure that the pain was being replaced by pleasure. Beth clung to him like her life depended on it. Her legs still wrapped around his hips and her arms around his neck.

"Wow, I can feel you moving inside me like a giant finger," Beth apprised.

"Oh, you feel so good," Jason encouraged.

"Ahh ... you feel huge!"

"Is it feeling good yet?" Jason asked.

"The pain is just a dull ache now and I'm beginning to feel something," Beth explained.

"Good, it should get better soon," Jason informed.

He still went slowly until Beth started encouraging him more with her hands and legs. She kept going at different paces that she seemed comfortable with. After a while, she started to moan each time his cock plunged into her. She was so exquisitely tight, Jason was glad to be going slow or he feared he would cum too early for her.

"Oh, god!" Beth groaned aloud. "Oh, Jason, it feels wonderful now!"

"Wait till you cum," Jason assured.

"Mmmm ... do it more," Beth stated.

Jason followed her lead and sped up. He fucked Beth deeply and made her moan with each thrust. She started to tremble and Jason realized she was getting close. He pushed deeper and touched her cervix. Beth grunted when he did that but her legs and hands still encouraged him on. In a few more moments she climaxed for the first time with a cock inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" Beth gasped. "Ahh ... "

Jason kept going despite her tightly clenching pussy muscles. He drove her crazy with his cock. This orgasm was like none she had ever experienced before. It consumed her from head to toe. Her whole body tingled and shuddered with the delicious pleasure coursing through her body.

"Ungh," Beth grunted as the pleasure washed over her.

Jason couldn't take anymore from the bliss of fucking this beauty for the first time. He remembered to pull out and spewed cum between their bodies. The first two blasts shot up her belly and landed between her heaving breasts. The rest fell in diminishing force onto her lower stomach and abdomen. When he finished, he was exhausted and rolled off her to the side. Beth lay panting and moaning.

"Oh, god," she finally muttered. "That was incredible."

Jason leaned over and kissed her. "Glad you liked it," he said.

"You're wonderful," Beth said.

"And you're beautiful," Jason added.

"Can we do it again soon?" Beth asked with a mischievous smile.

"Sure. But we need to watch the time for check out," Jason said smiling back and kissing her again.

They went into the shower together. By the time they were done washing each other, Jason was hard again. They fucked once more before they dressed and left. The second one was long and tender. Jason managed to make her cum twice before he ejaculated on her stomach again.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers