The Cherry Poppers Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers

"You do?"

"Absolutely, but only five guys and you of course if you want to participate," Stephanie allowed.

"My god, Stef! Are you girls serious!" Jason exclaimed.

"Yeah, we've been talking about it for days as a fantasy we'd like to try. Chad could be one of the guys and we could do it in your frat room. All you have to do is invite four more guys. It shouldn't be too hard to find four guys that want to fuck us and have us suck their dicks, will it?"

"No, I guess not. You two are hot, so that could easily be arranged."

"Good. In turn we will set it up for you to fuck these two virgins."

"How?" Jason asked as Pam returned and removed her robe.

"Did you ask him?" Pam said, sitting on the bed again beside him and opposite Stef.

"Yeah, he says the gangbang could be easily arranged."

"Oh, goodie," Pam said smiling mischievously.

"I'm afraid I've created two monsters in you guys," Jason pronounced.

"Nonsense. You just helped us realize our true selves," Stef said.

"She's right, Jason. You just opened up a whole new exciting world to us that we were stupidly missing before," Pam agreed.

"My god," Jason avowed.

"I was just explaining about his two potential conquests," Stef added. "He can't believe they're willing."

"Oh, they're willing alright. In fact eager after we've told them about you and what fun we're having," Pam informed.

"My god, this is crazy," Jason exclaimed but inwardly couldn't believe his luck.

With these two setting up virgins for him, he could reach his goal in no time. This was too good to be true.

"Not at all," Stef said. "They're ready to lose their virginities but there are some stipulations."

"Like what?"

"You have to be blindfolded," Pam explained.

"What?"

"Yes, that's the only way they will do it," Stef continued Pam's line of thought.

"But why? I won't be able to perform as ..."

"You'll do fine. They just want to remain unanimous for now," Stef said.

"We can be there too if that makes you feel any better," Pam mentioned.

"Maybe ... well, who knows, after what you two just put me through," Jason said but smiled about it.

"You loved it," Stef said. "You'll love this too."

"What do you say?" Pam questioned.

"Well, it sounds crazy but I'm not seeing too much of a negative side," Jason stated.

"Good, it's settled then. How about this weekend?" Stef queried.

"Ahh ... not good," Jason told them. "I have dates this weekend."

"Every night?" Pam asked.

"Yes."

"You do get around, Jason," Stef said jokingly.

"What about Thursday, tomorrow night then?" Pam proposed.

"Ahh, that's short notice, but I think I could arrange it if you can," Jason claimed.

"We should be able to as well," Stef said, glancing with a nod to Pam.

"Okay, then. Let's try it. I'll call Stef's cell tomorrow morning if I can arrange my part," Jason allowed.

"Good. We'll take care of our end by then," Stef said.

"Okay," Jason barely got out before the two women were all over him again.

"It's Pam's turn to get fucked," Stef said. "Suck his cock, Pam. I'll take care of the top end."

"Wonderful," Pam exclaimed as she shifted over between his legs.

For the next two hours, until eleven o'clock, the two girls took turns on him. First, Pam sucked him back to hard and then climbed onto his cock. While she did that Stephanie and Jason made-out and he sucked her magnificent tits. He could play with those large melons for days with their big nipples. Pam rode him to two glorious orgasms and when he was about to cum, Stef teased him again by squeezing his dick and pulling on his balls. Pam dismounted after her second orgasm and they switched positions again. Only this time, the two girls giggled as Stef put a condom on Jason's dick. He watched curiously but understood better when Stef left the bed to return with a tube of lube. She smeared a lot on his condom covered cock and then on her tight virgin rosebud.

"What're you doing?" Jason questioned the obvious.

"What does it look like, silly? I want you to take my last virginity. I want to take that big dick of yours into my ass. That is if it will fit without killing me," Stef informed.

"Oh, god," Jason groaned.

"I think he likes the idea of fucking your ass," Pam proclaimed.

"I think he does," Stef chuckled too.

After she had lubed them up, she climbed over him, facing him. Pam rubbed his chest and teased his nipples as they both watched Stef position his stiff cock at her back door. The huge cockhead looked menacingly large for her tight crinkled butthole. Stef sat down on his dick and the big mushroom head tried to stretch open the tight virgin hole.

"Oh, fuck, it's huge," Stef lamented.

"Does it hurt?" Pam asked.

"Not yet but it feels strange back there," Stef informed.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned aloud.

Stef sat down harder and with the aid of the lube, Jason's cockhead finally popped back her sphincter muscle and moved into her ass. Stef paused there with an obvious grimace on her face.

"How is it?" Pam asked.

"Shit, it feels like a fuckin' bat in my ass," Stef explained.

"Play with your clit," Pam stated. "Maybe that will help."

Stef did, holding herself up with just one hand on Jason's chest. Slowly she sat down as she continued to frig her clit. Her moans filled the room as the massive cock moved further into her rectum.

"Damn, he's huge, Pam. You'll want to go slow," Stef advised.

Jason couldn't believe his ears. Did Pam mean to attempt this too? Give him her ass as well?

Pam and Jason watched Stef fuck her ass on Jason's cock. Jason's hands played with Pam's nipples and watched Stef tease her clit and pump up and down on his big cock in her ass. They eyed the whole scene as Stephanie, slowly at first, then faster, fucked and masturbated herself to orgasm atop his big cock. When she was really bouncing, her big tits jiggled erotically on her chest. It was sensual and fun to see the nipples jumping about.

Pam and Jason stared at Stef almost in disbelief as she bucked up and down on his cock and frigged desperately on her clit. She had her head back and you could tell she loved it. Her whole body shook and careened towards a huge climax. When she did cum, pussy juice poured from her open pussy like someone had turned a faucet on. Stef kept working her clit and bouncing through the whole fantastic orgasm. Her cum was everywhere.

"Fuckin' good!" Stef howled. "Mmmm ... so fuckin' good!"

"Good god, look at her cum," Pam stated.

"Unbelievable!" Jason growled, his cock threatening to cum as well but he wasn't quite there yet.

Jason had been so intent on watching Stef that he hadn't even paid any attention to the fact it was his cock involved. It also felt like an out-of-body experience watching her fuck her ass on the big dick. When Stef finally stopped coming, Jason's groin was soaking wet with her juices. As they watched her dismount, her rectum gapped open in an incredible sight. Stef fell off Jason and curled into the fetal position on the bed.

"Wow," Pam said.

"Crazy wild," Jason barked. "You want to go next."

"Not today. I'd rather taste you if you don't mind," Pam said, grinning at him.

"Never refuse that," Jason allowed.

She removed the condom for him, washed his cock and groin again with the still slightly warm water, and then sucked on his cock. It was a long slow sensual suck and he enjoyed it immensely. Stephanie joined Pam after a while and the two vixens took turns sucking his cock and playing with his balls. Jason got off on watching them and occasionally their lips and tongues would meet erotically on his cock. The combination of the two of them playing with his dick and alternating sucking on it drove Jason mad with lust. It wasn't look before he was filling Pam's mouth with cum. She shared it with Stef as Jason watched again. 'Oh, that is fuckin' sexy watching these two swap my cum,' Jason realized.

When Jason finally left there just after eleven, his dick was sore, and he was exhausted. Those two wanton women had worn him out and he was sure they could have kept going. 'Maybe five guys fucking them all at once is what it will take to satisfy them,' Jason surmised. 'They certainly aren't the innocents I first fucked just a short time ago.'

As he drove back to the frat he could think of little except the arranged gangbang and the two virgins at one time the next day. He realized he hadn't even asked if they were good looking or not. 'I guess it won't matter much if I'm blindfolded,' Jason surmised. Then it occurred to him maybe that is why they wanted him blindfolded in the first place. 'Oh, no matter.' But then, 'Shit!' he yelled to himself and reached for his cell immediately. He called Stef.

"I have to at least know the names of the two girls I'm to fuck," Jason explained vehemently when she answered.

"Why do you need that?" Stef asked. "We told you they didn't want you to know."

"I have to at least know their names. I'll wear the blindfold but I need the names."

"Hold on a second," Stef said and Jason could hear muffled tones as she obviously conversed with Pam.

The second was more like two minutes and he was parked in the frat lot when Stef came back on the line. "Okay, you're writing this down or what?"

"Go ahead," Jason said, prepared with pen and paper.

"Tiffany Thompson and Susan Baldwin," Stephanie said.

Jason scribbled the names quickly, "Thanks."

"What? Are you keeping a log of your conquests," Stef said jokingly.

"Maybe," was all Jason could think of to say quickly.

"Are Pam and I in there?"

"Numbers six and seven," Jason allowed with a smile and admonition.

"Really ... cool ...," Stef said. "What is this, just virgins? How many you up to?"

"Eight," Jason admitted.

"No shit! One more after us? Who's that?" Stephanie asked.

"Can't tell you, just like I wouldn't divulge you guys," Jason claimed.

"I can't speak for Pam but I don't care who you tell you popped my cherry," Stef stated. "You're the king of the virgin slayers as far as I'm concerned."

"I don't consider it slaying but if you only knew."

"What?"

"Never mind. I'll call you in the morning," Jason said and hung up before Stef could push further.

She already knew too much as it was. One of the rules of the contest was clear: you couldn't tell of the contest to anyone outside the family. The fact she knew he was after virgins was probably too much knowledge already but at least she knew nothing really of the contest. Only that he was interested in doing virgins. But she had guessed that or at least offered before to help with that. She had figured out for herself, after he took hers, that he liked helping young ladies become women. It wasn't like he told her anything anyway. She had no knowledge of the contest either.

Chad was just crawling into bed when Jason walked into the room. He figured he'd start right away with gathering the recruits. He was sure he could count on Chad and Kyle and really didn't see any problem finding willing participants. After all, these guys were all horny 24/7, and Pam and Stef would be treats to fuck for any guy. It wasn't like he was proposing they fuck some desperate housewives. These were hot women that had suddenly turned into sex starved vixens. He was doing them all a huge favor and decided he would lay claim to that.

"Hey, Bro, I have a deal for you," Jason started saying.

"What's that?" Chad asked sleepily.

"How'd you like to be part of a gangbang of two hot chicks?"

"What?" Chad exclaimed, now sitting up and the dreariness gone suddenly.

"Yeah, you even know them," Jason offered.

"Who?"

"Stephanie and Pam," Jason said.

"Stephanie and Pam want to do a gangbang?"

"Yep, and right here in our room."

"Serious?"

"Dead serious," Jason claimed.

"My god, Stef's hot and she's got the most fantastic tits ever," Chad claimed, remembering the night she crawled in bed with him and fucked his brains out.

"They're awesome alright! I just had a few hours with those twin peaks," Jason exclaimed.

"You did?"

"Yep. Did em' both twice," Jason boasted.

"Good god, man. You're fuckin' unreal. I'd love to have Pam wrap those long legs around me. She's fuckin' taller than I am," Chad proclaimed.

"They're both great fucks and they suck cock like Hoovers," Jason stated.

"When are you talking about?"

"Tomorrow night is the only night I can do it this week."

"Thursday ... count me in," Chad said.

"You're going to owe me for this one, bro," Jason claimed.

"No doubt," Chad agreed.

"I'm sure Kyle is up for it. What do you think about his roommate, Trevor?"

"Oh, those guys will do it easy," Chad said.

"Who else should I ask?" Jason questioned. "I was thinking Bart and Nate."

"Yeah, those two for sure, or you know who would be even better and owe you big time? Corey and Chris. I think those two are both virgins. Chris talks about getting head from a girl in high school but I don't think either has done the horizontal bump and grind with any chick yet," Chad offered.

"Yeah, they'd probably wet their pants just walking in the door," Jason stated and they both laughed at that.

"Those two or even Greg and Bob would do it in a heartbeat."

"No problem finding horny motherfuckers around here, huh?" Jason concluded.

"Yeah, well, we can't all be chick magnets like you, roomie," Chad admitted.

"Okay, I'll ask Chris and Corey and Trevor and Kyle tomorrow morning," Jason said.

"Kyle and Trevor are still up I'd bet. I was just up there twenty minutes ago and Kyle was studying for a test. Trevor too."

"Good idea. I'll get her done tonight if possible. I need to tell Stephanie in the morning if we're on."

"These girls are really up for this?" Chad asked.

"Like hungry vultures," Jason claimed.

"Why not invite Bart and Nate too?"

"They did want me to limit it to five plus me of course," Jason admitted.

"Unbelievable," Chad said, falling back on his pillow.

Jason smiled to himself as he climbed the back steps for the fastest way to Kyle and Trevor's room. 'There is no way Chad is falling asleep in the next half hour,' Jason mused. He knocked on Kyle's door and got the, "Yeah," from inside. He opened the door and went inside. He shut the door behind him not wanting others barging in and begging him to be involved if they overheard.

"Hey, guys," Jason said.

"What's up, Jas?" Kyle asked, Trevor too.

He told them the whole story and they were in without a doubt. He played it up so they we're nearly begging him to be a part of the scene. Kyle remembered seeing Stef with Jason once. They both described Stef to Trevor as having the most awesome tits ever. He was nearly licking his lips by the time the two of them were done praising her breasts.

After getting those guys to agree they owed him huge for this opportunity to get their rocks off with two hot chicks at once, Jason walked down the hall to Corey and Chris' room. He figured he might as well finish if those two were still up. He knocked on the door but didn't get any answer at first. Then he heard Chris call, "Who's there?"

Jason let himself in and found the room was dark. They were both in bed but still awake. They had only been trying to sleep for twenty minutes. He held the door open this time to let minimal light into the room. No one was in the halls at this hour anyway. As Chris and Corey sat up in bed Jason described the whole scene to them. Chris agreed immediately but Corey seemed reluctant.

"Come on, man! This is your chance to get a piece of ass," Chris told Corey.

"Yeah, sloppy seconds probably," Corey stated.

"These girls are fuckin' hot," Jason said and described them even more.

"Oh, fuck, Cor. You got to do this," Chris exclaimed.

"Alright, count me in," Corey said but still sounded reluctant.

"Good, you guys are going to fuckin' die nailing these two chicks," Jason proclaimed.

"Unbelievable," Chris answered. "Thanks, Jason. We owe you, man."

"Yeah," Jason agreed and shut the door.

'Those two won't sleep all night either,' he mused to himself back to the room.

Chad was still awake which almost made Jason laugh aloud. He told Chad the others were in. Jason got ready for bed and planned to tell Stef and Pam the good news in the morning.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,590 Followers
12