The Cherry Poppers Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck, Suz!" Tiffany screamed, seeing what happened and knowing Jason didn't do it.

The other girl just moaned her reply without moving. Jason looked at Tiffany, surprised himself for a few seconds, and then tried to reposition the blindfold. The purpose now was meaningless as he had clearly seen her face. Tiffany was indeed a few pounds overweight, mostly in the hips and thighs as some girls get. She did have a little bit of a tummy too as she leaned over fucking herself on his big cock. Her nice tits hung down like ripe fruits with brown nipples. Jason had seen enough of her face to realize she wasn't gorgeous, blessed with a strong aristocratic nose. But otherwise her face looked cute enough and her brunette hair was straight and cropped just below her ears.

To make Tiff forget about the blindfold for a minute, Jason started thrusting up off the bed into her harder. It had the desired effect and Tiffany moaned with the greater pleasure to her already quaking pussy. He grabbed her hips and fucked into her, bouncing her on his hips. She was a little heavier than most of the girls he had been with lately. He had to work to keep the pace going. It worked though, and soon he got what he wanted.

"Oh, geez. I'm going to cum ... oh, fuck ... I'm almost there..." Tiffany shouted.

"Do it, Tiff! Make it on my cock! Cum on my cock!" Jason yelled.

His encouragement and pistoning cock was more than she could take and she peaked. "Oh, fuck," Tiffany screamed.

Jason continued to buck up into her even as her pussy clamped around his cock. He held her hips and worked his big dick inside her. Tiffany moaned loudly as her orgasm ripped through her like nothing she had ever felt before. Her mind could only focus on one thing, the overwhelming pleasure permeating from her abdomen and spreading like wildfire through her body. Her nipples nearly burned from the intense heat of the orgasm. She trembled on top of Jason as her climax caused her juices to soak his groin.

Jason was surprised that he wasn't closer to cumming himself fucking and sucking on two women at once. When Tiffany's climax finally waned, he rolled her over on her back on the bed beside the still fetal positioned Susan. His cock never left her twat all through the roll over. Once he had her on her back he started fucking her again. Jason was determined to make Tiffany feel all the pleasures a cock could give a woman. He started slowly at first as much for him to last as for her to recover from the previous orgasm.

"Ahh ... God ... You feel so fuckin' good inside me ..." Tiffany growled with approval as his cock fucked her in long smooth strokes.

The scarf was still not seated right on Jason's face and if he tilted his head back he could just see below the edge of it. As he did, he could see Tiffany's large breasts shaking and flopping around wildly as he fucked her harder. Jason started pounding into her pussy. He was a little afraid to go at her too hard being she was just a virgin moments before but Tiffany showed no signs to give him pause. Instead her words and hands egged him on to fuck her even harder.

"Oh, Jason, your cock is so big inside me! Jesus ... I'm going to cum again ..." Tiffany exclaimed.

"Shit, your pussy is tight!" Jason replied loudly to Tiffany. "It feels great around my dick!"

"Oh, shit ... I'm going to ... cum ... fuck ... cumming so good..." Tiffany howled.

Jason's cock was now a blur as it hammered into her open wet hole. He pounded hard but tried to avoid hurting her by going too deep. The bed creaked like it might break. As Jason watched for Tiffany's orgasm to begin, Susan shifted around and started sucking on Tiff's closest nipple. She probably didn't think Jason could see but he could just make out her short dirty blonde hair. She had more of a boy's haircut. He could see her smallish breast hanging down too. It looked like a small funnel with a large pink tip. She looked slightly thinner than Tiffany but Jason couldn't make out her face much from his limited vision and position.

"Ahh ... Ungh ..." Tiffany grunted aloud. "Cumming hard ..."

Jason kept pumping his cock into Tiffany as his own release raced forward. His balls were ready to burst from fucking Tiff's hot tight, wet pussy. He could see Susan still moving between each of Tiff's tits and playing with the other, adding to her friend's enjoyment. More of Tiffany's cum flooded her already soaked cunt making it easier for Jason to fuck her. He couldn't take anymore and his dick exploded like he hadn't cum in weeks. Jason's cum poured into Tiff's stuffed pussy and immediately raced to the top and out. Wet squishy noises filled the room as Jason persisted in fucking her more.

Tiffany's mouth was open in a classic scream but no sound emerged. Her eyes were closed and she trembled and shook as shockwaves of bliss tore through her. She had never cum so hard or felt anything nearly as good. She was having the best orgasm of her life and her mind was numb with the pleasures rippling through her. Susan's work on her tits and nipples only heightened her already supreme pleasure. Her jaw was locked in that permanent scream but her lungs were powerless to grab air as she seemed not to be able to move a muscle.

Jason shot at least six good volleys of cum into Tiffany's stretched and abused cunt. He was exhausted and when his climax finally passed he pulled out and rolled to the side. He lay beside Tiff as they both now gasped for air. Jason could see, from the bottom of the scarf, Susan sitting up besides Tiffany and rubbing her cheek. He watched as she leaned down and kissed Tiff. 'They're lesbians,' he thought. 'Explains a little why they are still virgins.'

Jason could see Susan's face now. She was not attractive in a girl or womanly way but she was not ugly either. More boyish in her features but a little softer. Her tits, now that she was sitting up, were indeed like upside down cones. The pinkish nipples covered the pointed ends completely. The nipples were interesting and not like any he had ever seen. They were puffy and soft looking. The nipples themselves were fairly small compared to the aureoles.

Tiffany and Jason's breathing finally slowed and Tiffany sat up on her elbows. Susan was sitting between her legs and watching Jason's cum run from Tiffany's pussy in a diminishing whitish stream. It soiled the bed sheets below her ass. Tiffany smiled at her.

"You're leaking his stuff," Susan said.

"I know. I can feel it," Tiffany mused.

"How was it? The fucking I mean and losing your virginity?" Susan asked.

"Unbelievable!" exclaimed Tiffany. "The best orgasm of my life, babe."

"Oh, really?" Susan said, and sounded somewhat hurt.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll love it too. The first part hurts but then goes away like Jason said," Tiffany informed.

"Yeah, you didn't seem to like it at first but after, yes," Susan said.

"Well, you just have to survive that first part," Tiffany proclaimed.

"Okay," Susan allowed.

"Hey, Suz, he saw me!"

"He did? The bastard removed the blindfold?" she said hitting Jason's arm.

"No, no, it was an accident. Actually you did it after your orgasm. When you rolled off him, you hit the blindfold with your leg and moved it a bit. He saw me," Tiffany announced.

"What should we do now?" Susan asked.

"We could let him take it off." Tiffany suggested.

"That would be nice," Jason added his two cents.

"But he hasn't seen me yet ..." Susan started to say.

"Actually I have," Jason offered. "This blindfold is loose and I can see below the bottom of it."

"Bastard," Susan said and playfully hit his arm again.

"I guess there's no point to the blindfold anymore. You can take it off, Jason," Tiffany said.

Jason removed it and tossed it on the floor. He looked at Susan first and then at Tiffany. They were looking at him too for any signs of reaction. It made for an awkward minute but seeing no reaction from Jason seemed to settle the girls down.

"What was the point of the blindfold anyway," Jason asked.

"We didn't want you to recognize us around campus," Susan said.

"But why?"

"Let's just say we weren't planning on seeing you again," Tiffany informed.

"Okay, I guess I can see that," Jason allowed.

"The truth is, Jason, we're bi. We both wanted to do it with a guy, especially to lose our virginity. The thought of just doing that with a plastic dick or our fingers didn't appeal to either of us. We like guys, we just like each other more and weren't looking for any long-term relationship, just a one night stand. When Stef and Pam told us about you and how you took their cherries, we were interested," Tiffany said.

"It didn't hurt either they said you were chunk," Susan added with a nice smile.

"Well, okay, that makes good sense, I guess," Jason agreed.

"Suzy's turn," Tiff said. "I'll help you get her primed, Jason."

Tiffany got out of the way and Susan laid down where she had been but avoided the wet spot. Tiffany crawled between Susan's legs and parted them around her. Jason watched as she lowered her face into Susan's pussy and started licking her. Jason took the opportunity to touch Susan's unique breasts. He ran his forefinger lightly across the top of one cone. Even on her back the small tits projected up with no sag and little displacement. The puffy nipple was soft and felt good on his finger. He tweaked the nipple between his thumb and forefinger which made Susan moan. He looked up to see her watching him intently.

"They're cute," Jason said to Susan.

"Thanks. They're small but sensitive and they love to be pulled," Susan offered.

Jason pulled a little and Susan said, "Harder. You can do it much harder."

He pulled the nipple until it stretched at least to double its normal size watching Susan's face for signs of pain.

"Mmmm ... that feels good," Susan said smiling at him.

"She can take it pretty hard," Tiffany said, taking a break from sucking on Susan's clit.

Jason pulled on both of them at the same time and Susan groaned but smiled at him as he pulled and twisted them slightly. Her little tits were amazingly pliant. He leaned over and sucked on one while he teased the other. Susan groaned some more as Tiffany resumed sucking her clit. Jason could suck most of her whole breast into his mouth. He did that to both and the nipples grew harder and deeper pink. Susan's hand reached between his legs and fondled his hanging cock and balls. She continued to smile at him as they both got her primed.

Tiffany moved out of the way and replaced Jason at her tits. Jason slid off the bed and then repositioned between Susan's legs. His cock was already hard from working her tits and her hand on him. He lined up with her pussy. She had a nice pink pussy and it was open and waiting from Tiffany's mouth. Jason eased into her cunt, finding her hole easily. He nudged into it and felt the resisting barrier.

"Pull on her nipples," Jason said to Tiffany.

When she did and Susan moaned with the pleasure, Jason thrust forward hard. The hymen must have been weak or very thin because he tore through it easily and drove several inches of cock into Susan.

"Ouch," Susan screamed, her face showing pain.

Jason waited and Tiffany playfully and lovingly teased her friend's nipples. It took a few minutes but soon Susan opened her eyes and looked at Jason. He took that as a sign she was ready to continue and eased forward a little. Susan grimaced slightly but otherwise just watched his face as he pushed more of his cock inside her. She seemed to be having an easier time of it than Tiffany did.

"How're you doing, sweetie?" Tiffany asked.

"Fine," Susan replied.

Jason pushed more cock into her until he was pretty deep. Other than the abnormal feeling of a cock inside her, she didn't have much pain. He eased back out slowly and then back in. Again, Susan took it fine so Jason quickened the pace. Within only a few minutes he had a good rhythm going and Susan's facial expressions went from nervousness to excitement as the little pain gave way to pleasure. Tiffany still caressed her friend's breasts and Jason even watched them kiss several times. It was a turn-on for him to witness two bisexuals going at it as he fucked one of them.

Susan's pussy was incredibly tight and squeezed deliciously on Jason's dick as he fucked her. Unlike Tiffany who had started in the top position, Jason had Susan underneath him in missionary. He could therefore control the action and fuck her with long strokes. Susan's pleasure heightened and she began to moan on each inward thrust. Her body even began a natural pushing back on each of his thrusts. Soon, they were fucking like they had done this several times before.

"Oh, god," Susan groaned aloud.

"You like it, Suz?" Tiffany asked.

"Yesss ..." Susan growled.

Jason wanted Susan to experience the joys of sex between a man and a woman and he moved from side to side and up and down to hit spots inside her no one had ever touched before. Susan gasped when he nailed her g-spot for a while and again when he rapidly fucked just his cockhead several inches into her. He could tell he was pushing her to cum soon.

"Damn, you have a tight pussy," Jason gasped, suddenly feeling a mounting need of his own.

"Ahh ... Mmmm ...it feels great," Susan exclaimed.

"Fuck her good, Jason," Tiffany encouraged. "Give her that entire big dick."

Jason did and soon had Susan thrashing around under him and pulling his hips with her hands into her on each thrust. She groaned aloud and bucked against him as her orgasm neared. Jason could feel his balls churning too and fucked her even harder. Tiffany's hands on her nipples added enough simulation to drive Susan wild.

"Ahh ... Fuck," Susan howled as her orgasm hit full blast.

Jason felt the increased wetness inside her tight snatch as she came and the realization sent him over the edge too. He growled once before his cock started firing white hot ropes of cum straight into Susan's cunt. She gyrated around on the bed under him as every nerve ending in her pussy tripped off and fired bolts of bliss to her brain and nipples. Tiffany's hands on her breasts were even more electric feeling than before. It didn't hurt that Tiffany was pulling hard on Susan's incredible nipples.

"Oh, geez ..." Susan gasped. "So fuckin' good ... so good."

"Damn," Jason bellowed as his cock spewed hot molten cum deep inside Susan. The feel of his pulsing cock and the liquid heat inside her kept Susan on the edge and coming more. It seemed to last forever but eventually they both slumped over. Jason stayed inside her for a few moments but then fell over to the same side as before. Now, it was Susan and Jason gasping for air and Tiffany smiling at both of them.

When they were done breathing heavily, Jason had the presence of mind to check the time. It was five after seven. He was supposed to already be driving the girls over to the frat. Chad would be in their room with all the guys present by now. Jason jumped out of bed and started dressing.

"I'm late ... I have to go," he added.

"Oh, okay," Tiffany said.

"So soon?" Susan lamented. "We were just beginning to have fun."

"Maybe for you two but I'm pooped after both of you," Jason explained.

"I know this is going to sound crazy because of the blindfold thing, but will we ever see you again?" Susan asked.

"That could be arranged," Jason allowed as he finished dressing.

A knock at the door startled them all. Then they heard Stephanie calling, "Jason ... Jason, hurry up in there!"

Jason opened the door, "I'm ready."

"You cheater ... you weren't supposed to remove the blindfold!" Stephanie scolded, with Pam standing there too.

"It's okay," Tiffany piped up. "It came off by accident so we just left it off."

"How was it?" Pam asked.

"You guys were right. Jason's the best. Glad we listened to you," Susan declared.

"Okay, good. Well, we got to go," Stef said, more than a little anxious.

"Yeah, sorry to drag him off, Tiff and Suz, but we were due at his frat at seven," Pam explained.

Everyone said good-bye and Jason, Pam, and Stephanie all left for the short drive to Theta Chi.

12