The Cherry Poppers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

Jason smiled to himself again. He was glad he had arranged this for these guys and was a little surprised by how well it was going. Pam and Stephanie seemed to adapt to the multiple partners thing like kids in a candy store. He watched Chris fucking Stef for a few moments as she sucked Trevor. He turned in time to see Chad growl and throw his head back. Pam was sucking his cock and from the actions of both of them Jason was sure he was pumping cum into her mouth. Kyle had fallen off to the side after cumming in Pam. He idly played with one of her nipples while he too watched Chad cum in her mouth. They could both see Pam's throat muscles moving to swallow the load being fed to it. Jason noticed a pool of cum on the air mattress below Pam's open and cum dripping cunt. He looked around for tissues or something to give her to wipe it up.

While Jason was grabbing a hand towel for wiping up cum from his dirty laundry bag, Pam shifted away from Chad to Kyle. As Jason retrieved the towel, he turned and saw Chad sprawled out over one of the air mattresses, and Pam was sucking on Kyle's flaccid cock to get it hard. Kyle saw Jason walking over and gave him the thumbs up. Chad's eyes were closed, probably the result of his second orgasm in a half hour. Jason tapped Pam on the shoulder after giving Kyle a thumbs up too.

"Pam, use this to wipe up," Jason said.

"Oh ... okay," Pam said and took the towel. She wiped between her legs bringing a smile to Jason's face.

"I wasn't specifically talking there," he said pointing to the spot on the air mattress.

"Oh ... sure," Pam replied with a giggle seeing what he was pointing at. "I gotcha."

Kyle and she laughed as Jason turned to see what was happening with the other group. Chris was now off to the side. He had obviously cum already and Trevor was taking his place. Stef was opening Corey's pants as he intently watched. Jason resumed his position on the bed. He decided to not join in until after every one of the other guys was sated. If Stef or Pam were up for more, he planned to pull them into the showers with him.

Back on the bed, Jason watched Trevor learning how to fuck Stef. She gave him instructions before turning to Corey's now exposed cock. Corey was hard and had a decent cock from the looks of it. Jason watched as Steffie suck the head into her mouth and made Corey gasp. For a not bad looking guy, Jason was surprised Corey had not made it with a girl before. But like the others, he was shy around girls so that was probably the reason.

Jason looked over to Pam and she was back to sucking on Kyle. He was laying flat on the floor with her between his legs. His hands were back under his head and he was enjoying the attentions to his dick from the smile on his face and his closed eyes. Pam was into her cocksucking as well. Her hands and mouth were working in perfect unison to achieve the maximum effect on Kyle. As Jason watched, Chad came alive and rolled over to the other group. He played with Stephanie's major tits while she continued to suck Corey. From the pained look on his face, he wouldn't last much longer before feeding Stef his cum. Trevor was into a smooth rhythm and looking close to cumming too. Only moments later, he watched as they did, filling her mouth and pussy at the same time.

When Stef was finished sucking all the cum from Corey's cock and let it go, Chris was already there to replace him at her mouth. As Trevor rolled away from her cunt, Chad moved in. His cock was hard again from playing with her fantastic tits and you could tell me was anxious to get at her pussy again from the last time they slept together. Jason watched Stef smile at Chad as he slipped his cock into her cum soaked cunt. As she returned to sucking Chris, Jason switched again to watching Pam.

Pam's mouth was down to Kyle's balls before she backed off. Kyle was no longer smiling. Instead his face showed the exquisite pleasure he must be feeling from Pam's talented actions to his cock. She sucked the head and teased it with her tongue. Her hands were actively pumping his shaft and caressing his balls. All the combined action was too much for Kyle and he soon fed her his cum. Jason could again she her neck muscles responding to the cum being pumped into her eager mouth.

And so it went, with practically each guy switching between women until they had each fucked both women once and been blown by at least one of them. Jason thought each guy must have cum a minimum of three times each. The guys were sprawled across the floor in various stages of undress and sleep. Most still had their shirts on but were naked from the waist down. Others, like Kyle and Chad were completely naked. Not a stiff cock remained, yet neither girl seemed completely sated as they joined Jason on his bed.

"Well, did you gals have a good time?" Jason asked.

"A blast," Stephanie offered. "I think we could have done more. What do you think, Pam?"

"Sure," Pam replied.

Both girls' make-up was gone or messed up. Their hair was somewhat askew and both of them had taken turns using the hand towel which was now soaked with cum. They had left it on the bare wood floor by the door so it wouldn't dirty the carpet.

"We'd be up for doing it again with a few more," Stef claimed with a giggle.

Pam giggled too, "Maybe ten."

"At least three more," Stef commented. "But you know what, Jason?"

"What."

"These virgin guys cum to fast. I only got off twice," Stef complained. "How about you, Pam?"

"About four. I was mostly with Chad and Kyle in the beginning. Those guys were great!"

"Try for a couple more guys with experience like them next time. Oh, we also love fucking you the best too. Right, Pammy?"

"Absolutely," Pam agreed.

"That's nice to hear," Jason responded.

"How about now then?" Stef queried and laid her hand on his upper thigh. Her fingertips purposely grazed the bulge in his pants.

"Yes,' Pam agreed from his other side and also placed her hand similarly.

"Well, I don't know. I have a date tomorrow night," Jason proclaimed playing coy.

"Come on," Stephanie insisted.

"Um ... well, I'll tell you what. I was going to take a shower. You two want to join me?"

"Sure!" Stef instantly replied.

"Me too," Pam stated.

"Okay, let's go," Jason said and got off the bed.

"Huh, how can we cross the corridor?" Pam questioned.

"Yeah, we'd rather not just walk out nude," Stef said.

It seemed surprising given the gangbang they had just participated in and actually orchestrated to be modest now, but Jason grabbed his robe and Chad's and handed them to the girls. He grabbed several towels too and they proceeded across the corridor to the showers. One guy was walking back from the kitchen and would have seen them exiting his room nude if they had.

Jason stripped off his clothes and hung them on a hook. Both girls were quickly nude and rubbing their tits and hands on him as he undressed. His cock was semi-hard as they turned on the water. In the minute it took for the water to get warm, the girls had him standing at attention as their hands took turns playing with his cock and balls. Jason took some shampoo and then passed the bottle around. They each washed their own hair but soon the soaping of someone else started. Pretty soon they were standing out of the spray and soaping each other all over. The girls made sure to clean completely.

After they had rinsed, Pam squatted to suck his cock while Jason kneaded Stephanie's gorgeous, huge tits. He never tired of playing with those big mammaries. He sucked on her tits while Pam sucked on his dick. They all seemed anxious to get to the fucking and in short order Pam turned around and Jason pushed into her. He quit sucking Stephanie's tits so he could face Pam's rear and held her hips as he fucked her. Stef stood alongside, caressing his ass and balls as he humped Pam.

Jason fucked Pam with long strokes that soon had her excited pussy quaking and ready to cum. Despite being turned on by these two, the fucking Jason had done earlier in the evening had taken his edge off and he felt good that he could pound them both for a while. He fucked Pam to two wonderful orgasms with his big cock until she had to sit on the bench in the showers to rest. He switched to Stef, but really, it was more like she impaled herself on his cock she was so horny. He fucked her to two tremendous climaxes as well before spewing his load deep inside her. Pam was there to suck him clean as soon as he withdrew from Stef's cunt.

They cleaned up again, rinsed, and dried off. Back in the room, they noticed Chad in bed and the rest of the guys gone. The women exchanged the robes for their clothes scattered about. It was after midnight, they still had classes the next day, and everyone was tired. When they were both dressed, Jason drove them home. Pam started to fall asleep in the back seat on the very short drive. Noticing this Stef leaned over to whisper to Jason.

"That was wild and fun," Stef confirmed quietly, "thanks."

"Glad, you liked it," Jason replied.

"You've created two nympho monsters," Stephanie whispered.

"Two lovely nymph monsters," Jason praised.

"Thanks, but others might call us whores for what we did tonight."

"Hey, you didn't do it for money, only fun," Jason allowed.

"True ... I guess that makes it somewhat better," Stef agreed.

"You know it," Jason said vehemently as he pulled into a parking space opposite their dorm.

"You don't ... I mean ... you don't think less of ... "

"No way! You both are great! Look at all the guys you thrilled tonight. Some were virgins and you gave them their first taste of sex. They'll remember you always for that," Jason professed.

"I guess that's true," Stef agreed with a smile.

"Besides, everyone had fun, how can that be wrong?" Jason stated.

"True."

"See all good," Jason emphasized.

"Yeah, you know what?" She whispered lower, "I think Pam has submissive tendencies. I think I could have gotten her to do anything we wanted tonight including anal."

"Yeah?"

"You didn't see, but when I first stripped her in front of Chad and then Kyle and Trevor, she was quivering with arousal she was so turned on," Stephanie continued.

"Really?"

"Yeah, and I could tell she enjoyed it more with me exposing her than if she had just stripped herself," Stef whispered.

"Could be," Jason wondered quietly.

"Hey, before I go, you want me to set up some more virgins for you?" Stef asked.

"What? How many more you know?" Jason mused.

"Only two, I'm sure of, and they aren't roommates this time which could make it a little harder but not much. You interested?"

"Are they okay, I mean not ..."

"Ugly or way fat? Yeah, they're okay. Not gorgeous charmers like Pam and me," Stef claimed with a giggle, "but not bad."

"I'd need their names and do we have to do the blindfold this time?" Jason questioned.

"Probably not with the blindfold and what's up with the names?" Stef queried.

"Not important, I just want to know," Jason stated, hoping to end her interest.

"Keeping a log, stud," Stef asked amusingly. "Okay, I don't care. I'll check with them first."

"Fine," Jason agreed.

"Well, let's get her up," Stef said opening the door.

Jason got out and helped Stef get Pam awake and up. He walked them to the door of the dorm and said goodnight. Ten minutes later he was back in his room. He got ready for bed quickly and was asleep two minutes after his head hit the pillow.

Friday was a normal day with classes but during two of them he learned of upcoming mid-terms. He would have to plan time into his busy schedule to study. His swimming scholarship was not based on grades but the coach was a stickler for being a well rounded student-athlete and might even bench him if he didn't keep his grades up. His parents would also ream his ass if he let his grades slip. They were good so far and he wanted to keep them that way, but all the fooling around with this cherry popping contest was beginning to take its toll on his study time.

At earth sciences class, Kira and Tessa had been absolutely excited about the game. They were waiting for him again outside class and they talked until the bell rang. Their excitement was infectious and he found himself suddenly looking forward to the game too. Of course, the possibility of fucking two more virgins was never far from his thoughts either. Both were looking good and the weather was promising to be warm.

Jason was a little tired as he made his way to the infirmary after his last class. The double virgins and the orgy with Stef and Pam the night before had taken their toll and he wished he could catch a couple hours sleep before picking up Tessa and Kira for the ballgame. The playoff game with the Reddington Redlegs would start later than the regular season games. The seven-ten start meant he was to pick them up at six. He hoped it was a slow day at the infirmary so maybe the doc would let him go early.

Dr. Jenny was all happy when he got there. He had forgotten this was their last day alone together. Starting Monday, Amanda Clark would be there to begin her training with Dr. Jenny. Dr. Jenny was in a great mood and even said she brought a special treat for both of them to celebrate their last day official alone together. Jason tried to put on a warm friendly mood for Dr. Jenny despite being tired. He liked, no really cared, for the good doctor and wanted her to remember her last days fondly.

Dr. Jenny went into her office and in moments came back out with two large cupcakes, each with a lit candle in it. She brought them out to his desk and set them down. Her face was all smiles as she observed his surprised look. He had never known Dr. Jenny to eat anything bad. She was in great shape for her age from tennis all the time and watched her diet closely.

"Surprise," she said beaming.

"Wow, cupcakes!" Jason exclaimed.

"They're delicious," Dr. Jenny effused. "My sister recommended this place. You want vanilla or chocolate icing?"

"You pick," Jason suggested.

"No, please, I want you to pick first. I don't care," Dr. Jenny explained.

"Okay, chocolate," Jason said.

"Great ... you make a wish and blow that candle out and I'll blow out the other."

"What are the candles for? It's not your birthday and I missed getting you a present is it?" Jason asked.

"No, silly, but I like the thought. You don't need to get me anything though and my birthday isn't until June anyway. No, the candles are for us to make wishes for the future on," Dr. Jenny explained.

"Oh, okay," Jason said.

"Go ahead," Dr. Jenny insisted picking up the vanilla icing one. "Make a wish and blow out the candle."

Jason thought for a moment, made his wish, and blew out the candle seconds after Dr. Jenny blew hers out too. He pulled the smoking candle from the cupcake and licked off the chocolate icing from the bottom. Dr. Jenny did the same to hers.

"What did you wish for?" D. Jenny asked.

'Oh shit,' Jason thought, he didn't expect to tell. Thinking fast he said, "It wouldn't come true if we say."

"Oh, I assume you're right," Dr. Jenny said a little crestfallen it seemed. "That would ruin it, wouldn't it?"

"I think so," Jason said, not wanting to tell her that he had wished that Dr. Clark would continue the asterisks indicating virgins recordkeeping.

"Shame, I wanted to tell you," Dr. Jenny stated just as the door opened and two patients came in.

"Oh," Jason said, not knowing what else to say but also needing to turn to face the approaching students.

"Can I help you," Jason said to the two guys.

"Looks like we're interrupting a party," the taller black guy said with a smile.

"No problem," Dr. Jenny said. "Help them, Jason. We can eat our cupcakes after."

Jason checked the two guys in and before he was finished two girls walked in. He registered them all and Dr. Jenny was seeing the first guy, when first one, and then a second girl came in also. The waiting room now had five total people waiting on the doctor. Of the four women, none showed signs of being virgins Jason noticed as he pulled their charts.

The next hour was busy with injures, menstrual cramps, colds, and allergies. A couple more patients came in before the doctor was done with the first six. Dr. Jenny saw them too. One more lone girl came in at the end. She looked young, like a freshmen. Jason checked her in and it was her first visit to the infirmary. Her name was Jillian Jankowsky and she was indeed a freshman. She looked a bit overweight and her face was broken out in blemishes. Jason asked her all the appropriate questions to complete the card and told her to take a seat and the doctor would be right with her.

Soon Dr. Jenny came out with the previous patient and gave them a prescription for an anti-biotic. Jason introduced Jillian to Dr. Jenny and they moved into the back room together. Jason looked at his cellphone for the time; it was nearly five-thirty. Not only wouldn't he get a nap before the game but it was looking like he'd have to rush out and there was still the cupcake to eat. Jason listened at the grate again for some idea how long the doctor would take with Jillian. He heard discussions of weight and prescriptions for stronger acne medicine but also talk about proper diet and exercise.

Dr. Jenny emerged with Jillian, gave her the prescription for the acne medicine, and admonished her in the doctor's motherly way, which had made her so well liked, to watch her diet and get some exercise. Dr. Jenny then returned to her office to complete the girl's chart. Jason noticed the girl's forlorn look and felt sorry for her.

"Hey, cheer up, it can't be all that bad," Jason said trying to consol the young girl.

"Oh, it is," Jillian said. "I hate it here."

"Where? At college you mean?"

"Yeah, I'm from Kentucky. I'm far from home and have no friends here. My roommate hangs with other girls because she has high school friends here. She's nice enough but we're not really friends. I'm thinking about dropping out," Jillian said.

"Geez, it can't be all that bad. You must have some friends," Jason proclaimed.

"Not a one," Jillian stated.

"Gosh, that's a shame," Jason commented.

"Now you see my point," Jillian said and her eyes welled up with tears.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Jillian," Jason claimed.

"Yeah, well ... bye," Jillian said turning to leave.

Jason didn't want to see her just walk out like that so he said, "What did the doctor say?"

"Oh, she was nice and we talked about my weight gain. I've put on twenty pounds since coming to school. You know the freshmen fifteen. Well, in my case it's more like twenty. Plus my complexion has gotten worse. Dr. Jenny thinks it because of my diet and lack of exercise," Jillian said.

"You should try swimming," Jason suggested.

"Yeah, you think so?"

"It's great exercise and I find the chlorine helps keep my pores clean. I don't know if that's true but it works for me," Jason claimed.

"I'll think about it," Jillian said turning again to leave.

"Jillian."

"What?"

"I'm on the swim team and start practice Monday. The first one is from seven to eight in the morning. If you come to the pool at eight, I'll give you some pointers on swimming if you'd like?" Jason offered.

"Really ... but I'm not sure ... I mean ... I don't have a suit to fit me, besides I'd be embarrassed to have people see me like this in a bathing suit," Jillian confessed.

"That's why you're doing this. People swim all the time to lose weight and get in shape," Jason proclaimed.

"Well, maybe," Jillian replied but not with much conviction.

"How about I drive you to the mall tomorrow to buy a suit?" Jason offered.

"Really?"

"Sure. It'd have to be early, say eleven o'clock because I have commitments in the evening that I need to get ready for, besides studying," Jason declared.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers