The Cherry Poppers Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers

"I don't even know your name," Jillian stated.

"Jason, Jason Robinson."

"How would I meet you?"

"What's your dorm?"

"Hill, room 304."

"I know people there, no problem. I'll pick you up at eleven," Jason proposed.

Jillian looked quizzically at the handsome tall guy before her and her expression said why is he doing this? Then her face seemed to brighten and she said, "Okay."

Practically as soon as Jillian left Dr. Jenny appeared, "You're a nice person, Jason."

"What?"

"I heard that whole thing. You sure you want to take her on as a project? I've seen you do this before to success but you can't save every lonely girl away at college," Dr. Jenny said.

"Can I try a few?" Jason asked with a smile.

"Sure, but I'll have to warn Dr. Clark not to let you try to save the world," Dr. Jenny said with a smile. "Let's eat our cupcakes."

Before Jason left the infirmary, Dr. Jenny gave him a few charts she had from her desk of the last patients to file away. As he typed the notes on Jillian's he noticed an asterisk by her birthday. His thoughts dwelt on that for a second but then felt like a rogue and decided to put it out of his mind. It wasn't entirely easy though.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,578 Followers