The Cherry Poppers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

Jason had leisurely breast stroked alongside her as she swam and thus got to the wall on the other side with her. He worked with her for the better part of a half hour on the proper way to breathe while swimming. Jillian remembered some of it from her earlier lessons as well and caught on quick despite the fact it wasn't easy for her. Several times, she breathed in too much water and stopped swimming as she coughed the water from her mouth. Jason was letting her continue practicing when a familiar face entered the pool in her suit too.

"Hey, Jason, getting some early practice in?" Beth joked.

"Not entirely. I'm teaching Jillian here how to swim for exercise," Jason mentioned as Jillian again took in too much water and had to stop to clear her mouth.

Beth looked over at the rookie swimmer and Jason wondered if he saw jealousy or just distain for a poor swimmer from the look on her face. She smiled though when she turned back.

"Looks like you have your hands full. I hope not too full," Beth chided, "and you're ready for our date later."

"No doubt. I'll pick you up at six," Jason stated.

"Sounds good. Where'd you meet her?" Beth asked with obvious curiosity glancing back again at Jillian.

"She came into the infirmary," Jason explained. "She is a freshman here from Kentucky and very lonely. She's gained twenty pounds as a result and I offered to help her learn to swim to work off the weight."

"Aren't you the Good Samaritan," Beth proclaimed.

"That's what Doctor Jenny said too. She told me not to get too involved in the patients."

"Good advice," Beth concurred.

"What are you doing here? A little extra practice?" Jason queried.

"Yeah, and I wanted to work out before our date," Beth stated.

"Well, I'll catch you later," Jason said as he saw Jillian stop at the other end of the pool and look back. "I better get back to teaching."

"If you're really good at it maybe you could give me some?" Beth said jokingly.

"I'll teach you something alright," Jason mused.

"Good, I'm ready to learn, teacher," Beth effused with a giggle before diving into the water and swimming away.

Jason had Jillian swim back to him as he watched. Her stroke was not even and she ended up hitting the sidewall before reaching the end. Her attempts at proper breathing were improving though. Jason met her back in the shallow end.

"You're doing great," Jason exclaimed.

"This breathing is tough," Jillian complained. "And I can't go straight."

"It will all come to you the more you do it," Jason instructed.

"I hope so," Jillian professed.

"You'll see," Jason said.

"Who is the pretty redhead?" Jillian asked.

"My date for tonight," Jason offered.

"Oh," Jillian replied.

"She's on the swim team," Jason added.

"You swimmers stick together then?" Jillian asked amusedly.

"Not really," Jason responded. "Just worked out like that."

"She's pretty," Jillian continued.

"Yes, she is," Jason agreed. "If you want I'll introduce you?" Jason asked.

"Oh, let her do her work out. Some other time maybe," Jillian said.

"Okay, let's get on with your training," Jason expressed.

He stayed with Jillian a little longer, teaching her a few pointers for breathing better. They left before Beth finished her work out and Jason drove Jillian back home once they had dressed.

"Thanks, Jason," Jillian said parked at the curb to her dorm.

"No problem," Jason answered.

"You've been great to do this for me and I promise I'll continue to work out," Jillian said.

"You better. Your complexion looks better too than the first time I saw you. Is the medicine from Dr. Jenny helping?"

"I think so and I'm watching my diet more."

"Good! You can still come to practice early on Monday if you want me to watch you swim some more?"

"Yeah, I probably will," Jillian said.

"Okay, see ya," Jason stated.

"Bye and thanks again," Jillian declared.

Jason drove back to the frat. It was already three so he didn't have much time before his date with Beth. He tried to study but ended up falling asleep and not waking up till five. He studied another few minutes and then showered. He'd had the same clothes on for two days and was glad to put on fresh clothes before his double date with Beth, Haden, Beth's roommate, and her new boy friend from a shared class.

Jason picked up Beth at six like he had told her. Haden and her friend were there too and they all piled in Jason's car for the ride to go bowling. Haden's friend from class was Mike. On the ride to the bowling alley, Jason learned that they were in a marketing class together.

'Beth looks beautiful,' Jason thought as he glanced at her in the passenger seat beside him. She was talking to Haden and Mike in the back giving him time to observe her as he concentrated on driving too. Beth had her beautiful long red hair pulled back into a ponytail. She had just a hint of make-up on and her lips looked luscious with some kind of gloss. Her clothes were also cute with a short pair of shorts and a tight tank top. Despite all his recent sex, Jason felt himself getting horny again just watching her talk to the other passengers.

They arrived at the bowling alley and were fortunate to get the only remaining open lane. They rented shoes and found their balls from the racks. Jason had done a bit of bowling in high school and looked for a good ball he could curve down the alley. Mike chose a lighter weight ball and the girls both found pink ones that fit.

They bowled three games with the guys competing against the women and spotting them fifty pins each game. The guys lost the first game to the very competitive gals. Beth was really good and they won the first game by five pins much to their delight and friendly ribbing of the guys.

The second game Jason found his groove and Mike did a little better, and they won the second game by twenty nine pins. Beth had done well with a one forty but Haden held them down despite a slightly better game than the first.

The third game would determine the winners and the girls won a concession by getting the guys to agree to seventy pins this time as a spot. Once again, Jason bowled well but fell short of his second game. Beth gleefully bowled a very good game which sealed the guy's fate. Beth and Haden teased the guys as they checked out at the cash register. Mike and Jason split the tab and they agreed to go to the diner for something to eat.

The conversation was raucous, with plenty of ribbing as they drove the short distance to the diner. Beth and Haden teased the guys that they were owed some prize for winning. The guys replied their prize was not being left at the diner to walk home. The kidding continued a little longer but switched to other things as they talked over burgers and fries.

'Mike was a little quiet,' Jason thought but seemed like a nice guy. Haden was a little reserved too and Beth and Jason carried most of the conversation. They talked about swimming and school among other things. Jason described life in the frat at one point, which interested the others still all living in the dorms. Beth and Haden were being pursued by a sorority where several of the members of the swim team belonged. Beth wasn't sure it was for her though and listened to Jason's opinions on the frat. It had been a good experience for him so far.

After they had finished eating, Jason drove them back to the dorm. He was beginning to wonder how things would transpire once he got there so that he and Beth could be alone. Beth handled that smoothly as he pulled into the campus main road.

"Haden, Jason and I are going to talk a while yet. We'll drop you two at the door and then park the car," Beth explained.

"Okay," Haden allowed knowingly.

Jason wondered if this had been preplanned but went with it anyway. They dropped Mike and Haden and said their goodbyes. Jason then pulled around the building to the parking lot like Beth had said. On the way, however, Beth had other ideas.

"Not this parking lot," Beth said, indicating the one next to her dorm. "How about the one back by the stadium?"

Jason looked at the mischievously smiling Beth, "Okay, sure," he replied.

"Find a dark, quiet spot," Beth instructed, still smiling naughtily.

"What have you got in mind?" Jason asked, playing along.

"Oh, you'll see, big boy. You'll see," Beth stated amusedly.

Jason pulled around the back of the campus to a secluded part of the parking lot he had noticed while running one day. From this spot, Jason hoped any campus security car pulling around to the back of campus would not see them and stop short of coming back to this partially obscured location. Trees blocked the view of the main parking lot from where they stopped in a back corner.

"This looks good," Beth stated as Jason turned the car off.

"I think we're safe here for a while," Jason concluded.

"Yeah, this field isn't used much at night this time of year, I think," Beth said referring to a soccer field behind them.

"True," Jason agreed.

"Last one in the back is a rotten egg!" Beth suddenly squealed as she got the jump on Jason by opening the door and bolting out.

Jason wiggled out from behind the driver's seat and quickly sprawled between the seats into the back. It wasn't easy with his long body. Beth beat him to being seated but he argued that he was actually in back first. They kidded each other which led to tickling. A little tickling, led to kissing, and more tickling, with Beth trapped underneath Jason. His hips had her legs spread wide open under him.

"Cheater," Beth howled as he tried to get his fingers under her armpit again.

"Rotten Egg," Jason accused as he kept trying to tickle her between kisses.

"Stop," Beth shouted laughingly.

"Stop kissing you?" Jason questioned merrily.

"No, stop tickling me," Beth protested between laughs and wiggling around to get away.

Jason did finally stop and the kissing became more serious. Instead of the stolen pecks between laughter, he managed to get her to calm down enough to concentrate on kissing. He delighted in her soft wet mouth and tender lips. Their breath mingled as they kissed and soon Beth's tongue started a new battle for supremacy.

As the urgency of their kisses increase, Beth's hands began unbuttoning Jason's shirt. His were busy caressing her sides and pushing her tight shirt up to expose her bare skin above her bellybutton. A few more seconds and the shirt rose higher to show the underside of her lacy bra. When Beth pushed him up to get at the last two buttons on his shirt, Jason took the same opportunity to pull her shirt over her breasts and over her head. He dropped it on the floor as she peeled his shirt from his shoulders.

Soon they were back to kissing and bare flesh touched bare flesh as they pressed together. Jason's bare broad chest flattened Beth's bra covered tits. As they kissed, Jason's hands worked behind her until he felt the clasp of her bra. He adeptly opened it and she helped him as she shrugged it off her breasts and shoulders and he removed it completely.

Jason looked down at her in the dim light from a half moon on a clear night. Her skin was dappled with light through the car windows. Her pale skin shown exotically and one breast and nipple were bathed in moonlight. The white skin and deliciously pink nipple invited his mouth. He moved down slightly to take her beautiful nipple in his mouth. Beth groaned as he sucked in the sensitive bud and teased it with his tongue. Beth held his head to her breast and enjoyed the wonderful feeling.

Jason switched breasts and sucked on the second one. The fingers of his right hand found and played with the already wet and engorged nipple of her left breast. His left hand pinched her firm right tit, pushing more of the nipple and breast into his mouth.

"Oh, god, that feels good," Beth hissed.

"I love your nipples," Jason replied.

"Thanks," Beth answered.

She let Jason feast on her tits a little longer before pushing him to sit up. He looked at her questioning until her hands went straight to his belt buckle. She opened his belt and popped the button on top of his pants.

"Sit back," Beth said, struggling to get out from under him and push him back.

"Okay," Jason agreed.

He leaned against the door and watched Beth finish opening his pant. He helped her remove his pants and boxers in a matter of seconds. His cock was already semi-hard from sucking her beautiful tits. When she pushed him back again, it flopped to one side like a droopy trunk.

"There he is," Beth said.

"There who is," Jason joked with her.

"What I've wanted to see all week," Beth stated.

"You have?"

"Yes, I've been thinking about this big guy all week," Beth exclaimed, moving her hand to hold it up.

"Gosh, maybe I should be jealous of him," Jason said. "I would have hoped you had thought about me too."

"Oh, you were always attached to him," Beth assured him jokingly.

"Oh, funny. So all I am to you is his holder," Jason complained, acting hurt.

"Something like that," Beth said giggling. "Now sit back and shut up."

As Beth said that, she wiggled his semi-hard cock back and forth. She liked watching the growing head flop back and forth like a sleeping snake. Her hand movements and the way she looked affectionately at his cock made the sleeping snake come alive more. Beth crawled up between Jason's legs, making him spread them wider. Her hand laid his stiffening cock down pointing towards his navel as she decided to play with his big testicles in their soft sack.

Jason looked between her pretty face and her hands on his cock. Beth's hair was still in a ponytail from bowling and the moonlight cast one side of her cute face in dim light. He watched her staring eyes as she looked lovingly at the growing penis in her hand. It was nearly completely hard and the head had flared out to the large, giant mushroom size she remembered. Beth bent down to kiss it.

"Oh, geez," Jason gasped at the tender touch of her soft lips to his cockhead.

The kisses continued until her tongue snaked out like a serpent and teased along the ridge of the head and around to the sensitive underside. She flicked her tongue back and forth there and moved up to play with the tiny hole in the tip.

"God, you're driving me nuts," Jason pleaded for her to speed up.

"What's the matter?" Beth asked gleefully. "Don't you like it when I go slow and tender?"

"No, it's fine," Jason groaned with pleasure. "It's just that you are torturing me with your slow touches."

"Just relax, big boy, and let me play with him for a while," Beth chided.

"Okay, okay, god," Jason moaned.

Beth pushed his cock back up onto his belly. The head now reached his navel and then some. She fastened her mouth to the underside of his shaft and sucked along it to his balls and back, like she was eating corn on the cob. Each time she reached his balls, she held them up to her mouth with her hand, and sucked on each ball in turn. By the time she was ready to suck on the head, his cock and balls were wet with her saliva, and a drop of pre-cum had leaked from his tip to connect in a string to his belly. When Beth lifted his cock to suck it, the string caught the moonlight and shone until it stretched too far and broke.

Beth saw that and giggled to herself as she sucked the helmet shaped head into her mouth. She licked at the smooth, yet blood engorged head and drew another moan from Jason and a drop of pre-cum into her mouth. She teased the head and sucked on it before she started bobbing up and down on his dick. Beth simply loved sucking his cock but she only kept it up a few moments longer. Her pussy had waited all week for this and it was screaming at her now for relief.

Beth sat back on her heels and undid her shorts. She pushed those down her legs, revealing her pretty print panties beneath. Jason watched intently as she shed first the shorts and followed those with the panties. He caught fast glimpses of her pink pussy as she moved in and out of the dappled moonlight until she had everything off.

Beth climbed into position above Jason. His stiff boner made her go high to get on top of it. She reached down to guide him into her as she spread her pussy lips too. Beth settled on the spongy head and nestled it into her hole.

"Oh, god," Beth gasped from sheer bliss as the touch of his cockhead to her wet lips began to answer the desperate need she felt.

"Sit on it, Beth," Jason encouraged, his own need evident.

"Fuck," Beth groaned as the first few inches of Jason cock forced open the tight wet entrance to her womanhood.

"God, damn," Jason growled. "You're tight!"

"Oh, you feel so good," Beth moaned aloud. "I love your big cock."

Jason grabbed her hips to steady her but also to help pull her down onto his lance. Beth settled lower, feeling him stretch her insides deliciously. Her cunt was soaking wet and it was a good thing because his hard huge cock was like a wedge spreading her pussy wide open. The last few inches were like a pleasureful bat inside her.

"Argh," Beth groaned as Jason's cock hit areas deep inside her.

"Fuck it, babe," Jason encouraged, having recovered a little from her great blowjob and feeling ready to pound her tender cunt into submission.

"Mmm," Beth purred as she held still with Jason's cock wedged deep into her core.

This was the pleasure she had sought all week. The feeling was incredible and she savored the intensity even as her body still craved more. 'Go on, fuck him,' her brain screamed at her, even as she waited to enjoy more of the stuffed feeling of his cock, with over a half foot inside her. Eventually her body won out and she began to move slowly at first. She tried to will herself to go slow and enjoy it but it wasn't to be. Jason's urging hands on her hips and her own desires soon had her fucking him like a bucking bronco.

"Oh, fuck," Beth moaned as she rode him.

"Cum on my cock, Beth!" Jason yelled as his hands reached for her firm breasts.

"Your cock feels wonderful," Beth groaned.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight," Jason growled with delight.

Beth came first. The intensity of the week's wait had her body on fire. His fingers pulling her nipples and kneading her breasts, adding even more stimulation to drive her crazy. Her pussy gushed with her juices as she continued to ride him like a jockey halfway through a mile long race. 'So fucking good,' Beth moaned to herself as her orgasm crested and she rode the waves like a tsunami.

Waves of pleasure coursed through Beth's body as she continued to pound up and down on Jason's steely cock. Her juices leaked from her pussy, down his cock to his balls, which became soaked. She had barely recovered from her first orgasm when she could already feel a mind-blowing one coming on fast. She increased her bouncing on Jason's cock, despite her legs beginning to grow weary.

They were both in a frenzy now to achieve orgasm. Jason bucked up into Beth's clutching pussy, as she pounced down onto the stiff cock imbedded deep inside her. They rode each other until they were hot and sweaty despite the cooling night air.

"Oh, shit!" Beth howled as her climax approached.

"Ride that dick!" Jason shouted as he felt his balls pulling tighter to his shaft.

"Cum inside me, Jason," Beth pleaded as she neared her orgasm.

"Here it comes, babe," Jason declared as his cock pulsed and throbbed inside Beth's cunt.

"God, do it!" Beth screamed.

"Now!" Jason shouted as his cock began to spew cum in thick bolts into Beth's squeezing pussy.

"Oh, fuck!" Beth exclaimed as she felt Jason's cum hose her insides with intense heat.

Beth's climax triggered seconds after she felt Jason cumming inside her. Her brain seemed to freeze in an unending state of bliss. Her tired legs barely kept moving as waves of intense pleasure shot through her like pulses of pure energy. Her thighs quivered with the strain despite being in great shape. Her juices exploded in a waterfall of wetness down onto Jason. His cock and balls were completely soaked in their combined fluids and his ass felt wet from the overflow to the seat.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers