The Cherry Poppers Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

They rode out the incredibly intense orgasms to their joint ending. Eventually, Beth collapsed onto Jason's sweaty and heaving chest. Her own breathe ragged and her body wet with perspiration. They hugged each other for a long time until both were finally breathing more normal. Finally, Beth moved her head from Jason's shoulder to look him in the eye.

"Good, god, that was incredible!" Beth exclaimed.

"It sure was," Jason agreed.

"I love you," Beth said, looking into his eyes.

"I love you too," Jason found himself saying back.

'Oh, my god, what does this mean,' Jason thought as Beth smiled weakly at him in her exhausted state.

'Had they crossed a path? Had they reached a new place?' Jason found himself wondering. Beth's smile told him how happy she was, followed by the tender but passionate kiss she laid on him. He kissed her back but his mind was reeling. 'What was happening? Was this the end of the contest? Had he chosen Beth or had she chosen him? He was a mass of confusion as he reacted to her kisses and looked into her gorgeous and happy face. There was no denying he had strong feelings for her. 'But how strong?' he wondered.

Beth wiggled her hips which moved her cunt on Jason's cock. His deflating member slipped from her stretched and soaked hole like a submarine from its berth. As soon as it parted, a flood of cum raced from her to soak Jason's cock once again. They were both a wet mess and they shifted to look for the tissues Jason kept up front. Beth found them first and pulled several from the box. She stuck a bunch between her legs and handed Jason the box. He took it and grabbed a bunch too.

After more kissing, they dressed and climbed back into the front seat. Beth was all smiles and talked about several things like upcoming dances and concerts as they drove back to her dorm. Jason wasn't sure if he should invite her back to his place for the night or not. He pulled in front of her dorm and after more kisses, they parted. He drove to the frat not even remembering how he got there.

His mind was racing like a freight train. 'Was he done with other girls? Is that what they meant when they said they loved each other? Or was it just a friendship or fuck-buddy kind of love? Were they going together?' he thought as his confusion grew. He barely remembered getting ready for bed. He didn't remember even when he fell asleep.

Showering the next morning, Jason was still in a funk. He couldn't stop thinking about Beth. He did love her but was that it. Was it the real thing? He thought he had loved Lana. No, he was sure he had loved Lana. Right? He must have but now he wasn't sure of anything. He tried to study all day but thoughts of Beth haunted him like a beautiful ghost. He got little done as his tutoring time with Sheila approached.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers