The Cherry Poppers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Jason," Casey screamed, as the first waves of orgasmic pleasure burst upon her like fireworks.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried.

Jason continued his assault until he felt her stop trembling and fall back to the car seat. He looked up past her beautiful tits to see the calm, serene look on her face. He rose up on his arms and moved over her. The reaction she had to his eating her had his cock rock hard and poking through the slot in his boxers. His seminal fluid leaked out and coated the head. It left a snail trail up her left leg as he moved and pushed his underwear off.

He kissed her heaving breasts and tinkled a nipple with his tongue as Casey lay with her eyes close. Jason watched her face for signs of life. Eventually, she opened her eyes and looked down at him as he switched between nipples. He smiled at her as she weakly smiled back.

"Like that?" Jason asked knowingly.

"Oh, god. I loved it," Casey effused.

"It gets better," Jason expressed.

"How?" Casey wanted to know, catching him off guard.

"Well, actually ... with me in you," Jason permitted.

"Do it then," Casey affirmed.

"But, Casey ... I was only responding to your question. I didn't mean we ..."

"Please, Jason. Just do it. I want to. Fuck my father!" Casey declared.

"You sure ..."

"Yes! Do it! Please," Casey insisted.

Jason wanted to tell her this was wrong, not the way for her to lose her virginity, but he didn't. The desire he had to fuck her at that moment was too strong. Besides, she was another virgin for his taking and he couldn't turn that down, now could he. This was another cherry to pop. This would be notch number fourteen to his belt. His mind raced with the conflicting messages but meantime he moved his cockhead into the gash of her sex. He found the guarded entrance to her tunnel and positioned himself for the all too familiar assault. He fought off the good angels of his mind in favor of the demons as he shoved hard forward.

"Augh," cried Casey, as the pain choked off the reaction in her throat.

Jason tore through her hymen before she could even realize what happened. His cockhead was a third of the way inside her before she knew what happened.

"Oh, fuck! Ow! Oh, shit ... damn ..."

Jason didn't move. He let Casey get used to the intruder in her belly. He kissed her face and down the side of her neck. She smelled sweet, like strawberries and cream. He whispered to her as he planted soft kisses on her skin.

"Let the pain go. Just relax and it will pass. It will in a moment."

"Oh, god, that fuckin' hurt," Casey complained with a little sob.

"It's over now. The good part starts from here."

They lay relaxed together for several more moments until Casey felt the pain turn to a dull ache. Jason started again, ultra slow, and moved almost in perceptively. Casey hung with him, but nervously, and with some pain as he moved. Jason went very slowly and soon Casey's body showed signs of relaxing and responding.

"How's it feel now?" Jason asked.

"It's getting better."

"Just wait."

"Okay."

For the next few minutes Jason slowly increased his depth and speed. Casey gave him signs of encouragement so he answered those with a little more depth and movement. In a few minutes, Casey had her hands on his sides and encouraged him to drive deeper into her and faster. Jason still increased the speed marginally to let her build to the ultimate crescendo. Casey loved the feeling of fullness in her tight pussy.

"Oh, Jason. You feel so good inside me," Casey moaned.

"Wait," Jason moaned, feeling her tight pussy gripping his highly aroused cock.

For another ten minutes, Jason worked her to a fever pitch. He rested at times, almost as much for him now as for her. He didn't want to cum inside her too soon. He had to get her off first. It was extremely important to him that she cum either before or with him.

Jason's big cock stretched Casey's cunt unbelievably now. Her pussy was wet and taking all but a few inches of his length. Jason fucked her harder now and could tell she would climax soon. He managed to hold off until he felt her peaking.

"Oh, god! Ahh ... Ungh ... wonderful, so wonderful ..."

Jason started pounding Casey with all he had but remained careful not to go too deep. Casey urged him on right up until she exploded like a Roman candle.

"Fuck," she howled, as bursts of pleasure rocketed through her.

"Fuck," Jason answered back as he felt his tight balls begin to pulse and discharge.

Casey was moaning in the throes of her first cock induced orgasm when she felt the searing heat of Jason's boiling seed as it exited his tightly clenched cock inside her. It seemed to scald her insides deliciously as she felt the incredible pulses of sperm shooting into her. Her own orgasmic peak seemed to last forever and with intensity she hadn't known possible. Her mind was in total confusion as she enjoyed the blissful sensations while trying to remember the moment.

They clung to each other for long minutes afterwards. Jason's cock had long since stopped spurting off inside her. He eventually pulled back and his cum slick cock slipped from Casey like a giant new boat from its protective slip. Immediately upon exiting, the copious amounts of cum he had deposited in her vagina, saved up since Sunday, began to leak out in a steady stream soaking Jason's car seat.

Jason held his weight on his arms as he stayed over Casey. She'd had her eyes closed for the last few minutes and Jason waited patiently for them to open. Soon they did and she looked up into his smiling face.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, god, that was wonderful," Casey said. "I never dreamed it would be that good."

"Glad you liked it," Jason replied.

"Tessa and Kira were right. You are an amazing first time lover."

"Thanks, but it's the material I have to work with that helps the most," Jason said complimentary.

"Oh, I was good material?" Casey queried jokingly.

"Excellent," Jason responded. He leaned down to kiss a still erect nipple.

The warmth had gone out of the car and suddenly they both noticed the cold. Jason handed Casey her clothes back and grabbed his own. They dressed quickly and moved back into the front seats. Jason fired up the Camry as much for warmth as to get back to campus. As they were leaving, headlights from an approaching car made them both nervous. It turned out to be just another car seeking to park like they had.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers