The Cherry Poppers Ch. 28-2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

Back on the ground, Beth and Jason thanked Ben. Beth was so happy she kissed him on the cheek. Ben laughed as he wished them well. A married man himself, he was always touched by the couples that proposed on his balloon.

Jason took Beth to dinner at the same seafood restaurant as their second date. He had reserved the table in the bay window again looking out over the small lake. The Canadian Geese were still prevalent and the scene looked fantastic as the sun dropped and shimmered over the lake. Beth looked as beautiful as ever upon a short trip to the ladies room to make sure her hair and make-up were in place. Jason had waited a few minutes because she also called Haden quickly with the exciting news. Beth got a strange look from an older lady, entering the bathroom, and finding the screaming and excited stunning red head. She understood and smiled when Beth flashed her ring. They had a wonderful meal and held hands quite often. Beth couldn't keep her eyes off her ring. It shined brightly in the lights of the restaurant.

"It's so big, Jason. It must have cost a lot?" Beth stated.

"Only the best for my girl," Jason claimed.

"You're so good to me," Beth said chuckling and squeezing his hand. "I'll have to show you how much I love you later."

"Promise?" Jason replied jokingly.

"You bet."

When they left the restaurant, Jason drove her to the same hotel where they went the night of that date. He had again reserved the same room. The hotel clerk had a hard time keeping his eyes off Beth as they checked in. With the night, came colder temps, and the short drive from the restaurant to the hotel had barely allowed Jason's car to warm up. Her nipples were poking invitingly against her beautiful dress. They laughed about it on the elevator ride to the room.

By prepaying for the room, the champagne Jason ordered and some treats were already in the room as planned. More flowers also, to which Beth added the ones Jason gave her earlier. She briefly excused herself into the bathroom while Jason found a good music channel on the TV.

When Beth came out of the bathroom, she walked over to the foot of the bed upon which Jason lay stretched out. She was so beautiful; Jason just stared at her as she smiled back. He watched as Beth moved her arms and reached behind her to lower her dress's zipper. Her nipples still poked at the thin material of the beautiful dress. Jason observed intently as the tops of the dress loosened and began to fall off her shoulders. Her hand held it in place for a moment, teasing him with the expectation. When she moved her arm, the dress dropped to her tight waist, exposing her bare breasts. She had obviously not been wearing a bra the whole time. Jason stared hungrily at her superb tits. The pale whiteness of her lightly freckled skin against the blue of the dress was exquisite. Her nipples were pointed buds of pink splendor.

The realization that she had gone braless made Jason also glanced at her hips. His eyes searched the extremely tight dress for any signs of panty lines. He saw none. 'Could she have been totally without underwear the whole time?' Jason decided with a smile. 'Her only clothes the dress? No wonder she was worried about going hot air balloon riding in the wrong clothes or lack thereof.'

Jason smiled as Beth slowly and seductively pushed the dress further down. He watched enthralled as inch after inch of creamy white skin came into view. The dress passed her cute bellybutton on her firm tummy and proceeded down until the faint top of her red hair shown. The landing strip of pubic hair Jason had requested was growing back in nicely. Beth held her dress there provocatively for a few seconds.

"Oh, my god, you're beautiful," Jason groaned.

"Thanks, babe," Beth replied smiling.

She let the dress go and it dropped to the floor. Jason looked on purposefully as she stepped from the dress, still in her high heels. She was a vision of loveliness. Jason's cock already strained at the front of his pants. Beth noticed too and crossed the short distance to the bed. She climbed onto the foot of it without breaking her look into Jason's hungry eyes. She helped him part his legs and knelt between them.

Jason felt Beth's hands on his thighs, squeezing them as she continued to stare into his eyes. He watched as her hands massaged up his legs and began to undo his belt. The diamond ring glistened brightly in the light from the table lamps by the bed. Her fingers expertly opened his pants and in one swift pull, with his help, she had them down to his ankles. He helped her remove his pants and she took his socks off too. Next her hands curled around the waistband of his boxers. Before she pulled them down though, her lips kissed the obvious bulge, and traced along its length wetting the material.

"Oh, god," Jason moaned as Beth's lips and tongue teased his cock through the fabric of his boxers.

Beth smiled knowing as she caressed his pulsing cock. It tried to do a dance even while still trapped in his boxers. Eventually, she pulled and Jason lifted up. His boxers came free and his cock sprang forth like a cobra ready to strike. Beth laughed at it.

"He's ready to play," she said jokingly.

"He can't help it looking at you," Jason contended.

Beth removed his boxers completely and kissed the head of Jason's cock. It already glistened with pre-cum and she ran her lips over the sticky fluid. She licked around the cockhead and tasted him. Savoring the taste, she took the whole big head into her mouth, and swabbed it with her tongue. Jason groaned his approval as Beth applied her oral skills to his cock.

"Oh god, babe," Jason gasped. "That's so good."

Beth smiled even with Jason's cock lodged in her mouth. Beth used both hands to increase the already amazing pleasure her mouth was giving him. Jason held her head briefly as he made her take more of him. Beth loved it, however, and pushed harder to get more of him inside her mouth. Jason let her suck him for a while before pushing her off his cock.

"What?" Beth exclaimed.

"Swing around, Babe, so I can eat you at the same time."

Beth readily complied and soon they were locked into a pleasurable sixty-nine. Jason feasted on Beth's slick pink pussy while she resumed licking and sucking his cock. They stayed that way for a good while. Jason brought Beth to two amazing orgasms and licked up her sweet nectar each time. Beth brought Jason close several times, but teasingly backed him down, driving him crazy with lust.

"Come here you naughty, girl," Jason said after he got her off for the second time and she refused to let him cum.

Beth spun around with help from his strong arms and settled on top of him. Her wet horny pussy rested on one of his thighs and rubbed back and forth making her groan. Her hand gripped his steely hard cock, but only stroked it lightly. Jason growled with need.

"Want to cum, big boy?" Beth asked with a laugh.

"God, you know it, you tease."

"Tell me something first."

"What?"

"What number virgin was I?"

"Oh, Beth, why do you want to know that?"

"Just curious. Don't worry, I won't be mad or anything."

"You sure?"

"Yes, silly. I'm okay with it as long as it's over."

"You were number eight," Jason answered.

"Number eight, huh? A good number I guess. Haden was the final one, huh? That put you over the top."

"Yes."

"So you secretly wanted to fuck her. Here I thought you were doing it because Haden and I wanted you to," Beth claimed.

"Beth."

"No, it's okay. I know you were going for the extra million. Should we tell Haden her fucking you was worth a million dollars?" Beth said laughing

"I'm not sure that would be a good..."

"I guess. For now anyway," Beth agreed with a giggle that suggested she might still tell her best friend at some point.

"You sure you're okay with ..."

"Yes...don't worry...as long as you love me and me alone from now on," Beth stated.

"Only you, babe."

"Good," she said and kissed him ardently, her hand squeezing harder on his cock. "Now, where would you like to cum?"

"Hmm, tough choice," Jason said.

"Too slow," Beth claimed giggling and settled over his cock with her eager pussy.

She positioned him in the right spot and settled down on the big dick. Her pussy was so wet, Jason sunk in several inches immediately. The moist tube hugging his cock.

"Oh, shit...I love your dick," Beth extolled.

"Hey...how come I didn't get to decide? Oh, geez..."

"Complaining, big boy?" Beth asked as she settled down on him, taking his cock almost completely inside her tight pussy.

"Urgh...not really," Jason admitted with amusement.

Beth was so hot she didn't need time to adjust to his big dick. She started pumping up and down on his stiff cock, nearly taking him to the balls. Jason watched her firm tits bouncing erotically as she fucked his cock. She mewed and hissed as his cock stretched her tight pussy, sending shivers of pleasure up her spine. Jason's hands came up to play with her fabulous tits, and tweak her pink nipples, as she rode him like busting bronco.

"Oh, god...that's so good," Beth moaned. "Oh, shit...I'm going to cum soon."

Jason's hands teased Beth's taut nipples as she pistoned on his cock. Her climax crept up like a tiger about to pounce. She rubbed her own clit as her cunt muscles tried to squeeze the life out of his deeply probing pole. Beth's head held back with her mouth open in a silent scream as her orgasm peaked.

"Argh," Beth howled. "So good..."

Jason felt the heat of her pussy, her clinging cuntal walls, and the warm wetness of her cum. It was too much for his earlier tortured penis and he exploded inside her like a volcano. The first blast of his cum pushed searing heat into the depths of Beth's spasming cunt. The feeling of him cumming inside her as she came, lengthened and intensified Beth's orgasm.

"Oh, my god," Beth growled as her orgasm tore through her.

"Shit, babe," Jason gasped.

Beth rode out her orgasm and then collapsed on top of Jason. Their panting and sweaty bodies molded together in a loving post-coital embrace. They lay that way for a long time before Jason got up to get them both champagne. They drank to their engagement and to the money. So much money! They laughed and shrieked about the money and drank champagne. Beth joked about how he'd won the money, to which they laughed together. They toasted to the number eight and number twenty. They drained the bottle of champagne before they fucked again, until both came, and dropped exhausted to the bed.

Jason and Beth set their marriage date for the fall after they graduated. For the next two and half years they were inseparable. They loved each other deeply. Jason went on to set a handful of school and conference records. He won the conference in his events his last three years of school and competed in the nationals each year finishing a high of fourth in the 200 breaststroke. He received All America status and even tried out for the Olympic team. His one true fan always there to cheer him on.

Brad and Haden fell in love too and dated through college. The two couples often doubled dated. Beth and Haden remained best friends and both pledged to be the maid of honor for the other at their weddings.

With Mark's help, Jason found safe and secure places to invest the money. By the time they graduated, the money had even grown nicely. Jason and Beth were able to afford a house in an exclusive neighbor just outside of Princeton which they bought right after graduating. They started a wonderful life together after a beautiful wedding in September followed by two weeks in Fiji.

Dr. Jenny and Dr. Samuelson attended the wedding as did Mark Klerk, his wife Stephanie, and Chad. Chad and Connie were about to celebrate their own wedding that November. Of course, Brad and Haden were the best man and maid of honor. Their own wedding planned for the following summer. The fact that Jason had popped all three women's cherries rarely came up in conversation.

Douglass Caulfield had passed away the summer of Jason's sophomore year. Jason, Beth, and Mark had all attended the funeral. Many of the Theta Chi brothers were there too. They praised their benefactor and mourn his passing.

So far the secret had remained relatively intact. Jason's parents, though somewhat surprised by the extent of the award for the top honors in the pledges contest, accepted it none-the-less. His parents loved Beth and took her into the family with ease. Life for Jason and Beth Robinson couldn't have been better as they settled into their new home.

Sitting in his newly furnished study one day, Jason waved to his pregnant wife as she walked by with a watering can. He reflected on the last few years since going to Princeton, meeting Beth, getting married, landing a sales position with Speedo swimsuits, and having Beth tell him one day she was pregnant. Beth became a teacher at the local elementary school.

Jason thought back to the day after hell-night and his meeting with Mark before going off to work at the infirmary. He remembered sitting there as Mark explained the contest, his first thoughts being how crazy is this. Can this really be true? Can there really be a contest to be the best at convincing virgins to surrender their virginity and enjoy the pleasures of sex, a contest for only his family line within Theta Chi? One with an unbelievably lucrative potential payout and one called The Cherry Poppers.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers