The Cherry Poppers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"She's my eleven," Mark stated, with a big grin.

"You're shitting me!" Jason gasped.

"No. I popped her cherry about a year ago at a party here at the frat. I'd been dating her briefly and invited her to the party. I even know her roommate, Amanda, you spoke of. I'm pretty sure she's been tapped but I don't know by whom or when."

"My god. You're like a virgin killer or something," Jason exclaimed.

"No big deal. As I recall Molly was more than anxious to lose her virginity. We fucked like rabbits for about a mouth until I caught her blowing another guy in her room. See, it isn't always us that ends it either," Mark stated.

"Wow. I can't believe this. It's so surreal," Jason proclaimed.

"You'll get used to it soon enough. You'll see too that we are just providing a service in most cases for girls that want to have fun in college before they settle down afterward."

"You think so?" Jason asked.

"Absolutely! I believe that even more now than when I started," Mark indicated.

"Well, I don't want to disappoint you. I guess I'll give it a try. What do I have to lose anyway?" Jason questioned.

"Nothing really. You'll find like I did that these women are more than ready if you choose the right ones. Choose poorly and you could be in for the long haul. You'll be able to tell after the first or second date if they're looking to get fucked," Mark stated.

"Any pointers on what to look for?" Jason asked.

"Stay away from the religious zealots and the prissy type. They're no fun anyway," Mark explained.

"Thanks for the advice."

Jason left soon after they finished dinner. He had studying to do which would take him the rest of the day. At seven the next day, he got ready to go to work. He was surprised how energized he was to go to work. Dr. Jenny was nice but he also enjoyed meeting all the new people. He arrived just before eight.

Hi, Jason," Dr. Jenny Whitfield said.

"Hi, Dr. Jenny. How are you today?"

"Just fine for an old lady. Thanks for asking."

"You look too young to be retiring," Jason added.

"Thanks. You're a dear but I'm old enough to be your grandmother," Dr. Jenny confessed.

Dr. Jenny started showing him where to type out all the information she recorded from each visit, when a lone girl entered the outer office. Dr. Jenny excused herself to go into her office while Jason handled the preliminaries. He asked her name and found out she was a freshman like him and this was her first visit. He took down the required introductory information longhand on a card for the file. He then made a copy of it. When he had all the particulars he took her back to see Dr. Jenny.

As Dr. Jenny saw the patient, Jason typed the information he had just gathered onto a permanent card which would be the cover for the girl's file throughout her time at college. As he typed he could make out smatterings of the conversation as it came through the airduct. Her name was Lana Matthews and she was from Dover, Delaware. Jason could barely make it out but it seemed her problem was allergies. With spring in full bloom on the campus, the girl was plagued by congestion and sneezing.

Jason had finished the card and was doing busy work when Dr. Jenny's door opened and she filed out with Lana close behind. They were talking about the prescription Dr. Jenny was filling out for Lana and seemed not to notice his interest in Lana. She was cute and petite. She was maybe 5' 2" and barely over 105 pounds. She had wavy long brown hair and dimples that made her look younger than eighteen, which was her current age. Her nineteenth birthday was in five days. Dr. Jenny said goodbye and walked back to her office to complete her notes from the visit.

Before Lana could leave, Jason called her over to the desk to take impressions of her insurance carrier card. Her eyes were red from the affects of her allergies.

"The doctor help you?" Jason asked.

"Well, yes, but I need to take this medicine to see," Lana explained.

"I hope you feel better," Jason added.

"Thanks. I'm to come back in five days to see how the medicine is working," Lana said.

"Good luck," Jason said, as the girl departed. Jason watched her small figure slip through the door.

It was about a half hour later that Dr. Jenny brought her notes and the original card for the chart out to him. As he typed the rest of the information for the chart, he noticed that her birthday had an asterisk next to it. Here was an initial prospect for him if he was to follow through on the deal with his big brother, Mark, to fuck as many virgins as possible.

Jason's first week of work passed by quickly. He found he enjoyed the work. Dr. Jenny was a delight and he got the chance to meet many new people even though they were usually sick at the time. At the conclusion of the week, he secretly had the names of four virgins he could try to hook up with if he wanted. Just before the closing of the office at five on Friday, the door opened and Lana Matthews slipped in once again.

"Hi," Jason called, remembering her from earlier in the week. "Allergies, wasn't it?"

"Yes, good memory," Lana replied.

"How you feeling?"

"Much better! The medicine Dr. Whitfield gave me seems to be working wonders. I stopped by to let her know like she wanted and to say thank you."

"Have a seat. I'll see if she can see you. We're just about to close," Jason added.

Dr. Jenny came out to see Lana at Jason's request. "How are you feeling, dear?" Dr. Jenny asked.

"Pretty good," Lana said, standing as the doctor entered.

"Come on back and let me have a fast look at you," Dr. Jenny said, always willing to spend the time with her patients.

Jason tried to busy himself and not stare at Lana as he handed Lana's file to Dr. Jenny. He got a good few seconds to check her out though, just before the two women disappeared into Dr. Jenny's office. Lana was definitely a petite woman but she had all the right curves. She was a tight little package and Jason found himself thinking about her as other than a patient.

Jason had nothing to do so he listened to the conversation coming through the vent. It was mostly boring stuff about Lana's allergies, which the medicine was helping. He could tell the doctor was checking her chest with the stereoscope from the repeated requests for deep breathes. They were only in there for maybe ten minutes. Jason heard them saying goodbyes and Lana thanking her again.

He was pretending to be looking over a file when Lana walked past the desk to leave. He lowered the file just as she got even to the desk.

"So, everything okay?" Jason asked.

"Yes, fine now," Lana said, smiling back at Jason as she walked past.

"Lana, wait a second," Jason said.

Lana turned and gave him a questioning look as Jason rose from the desk and headed for the door. He had locked it as it was now after five. He quickly walked to the door and undid the lock. She smiled at him as he held the door open for her. She had a cute smile. As she brushed by him closely, he could smell her perfume.

"Bye," she said.

"Bye," Jason replied.

Before she was ten steps away he called from the still open door, "You like coffee?"

"What?" Lana asked, turning back to him.

"You like coffee?" Jason asked again, a little nervously.

"Yes," Lana said with a smile. "You?"

He smiled replying, "How about I buy you a cup at the student center? We can talk, one freshman to another," Jason offered, but suddenly felt like his invitation was lame.

Lana looked at him for a second, and then said, "Sure."

"Let me just finish up. It should just be a minute."

Jason hurried back inside and quickly tidied up. He said goodbye to Dr. Jenny and wished her a good weekend. She said she'd see him Monday and he left. It had all taken about three minutes and Lana was sitting on the bench just outside the infirmary. They talked as they walked about easy things like the weather and the college until they got to the SC. It had a Starbuck's inside and they each got a coffee. He offered to buy her a pastry or dessert but she declined.

They sat at a table and told each other about themselves. Jason told Lana all about his high school days. She did the same and they laughed together about the wild times they had. Lana may have looked like an innocent teen but she acted more like the mysterious young woman she was. Jason told her about his swimming exploits and she was duly impressed with his many accomplishments. He joked about it which added to his charm. There was a growing interest level between them as they talked.

It was close to seven by the time they realized it. Both of them had missed their normal Friday dinner plans. Lana always went to dinner at the school café with her roommate and her other dorm friends but they were probably done by now. Jason could have gone by the frat but they'd be cleaning up about now and he didn't want to be enlisted in that.

"Want to go get a pizza?" Jason asked.

"Sure," Lana replied.

"I can try to borrow my big brother's car if he doesn't have a date," Jason said.

"He let's you use his car?"

"Only once so far but I think he might again," Jason said.

"Sure...that sounds great. Have you ever tried the pizza at Mario's on Seventh?"

"No. Is it good?"

"Yeah...I think it's the best around," Lana offered.

"Well, that's it then. Mario's it is," Jason confirmed.

Jason quickly dialed his cell and called his big brother. Mark answered on the third ring.

"What's up, Little Brother?"

"Hey, Big! You using your car right now?"

"No. You asking because you want to borrow it again?"

"Yes."

"Is it for a date?"

"Yes. Her name is Lana and we just left the infirmary," Jason said, careful of his words with Lana listening to his part of the conversation.

"Does she have an asterisk?"

"Yes," Jason said.

"In that case, you can have the car," Mark said, with a chuckle.

"We'll be over in a few minutes," Jason stated.

"Okay, I'll be in the TV room."

"Thanks."

"No problem, Little Brother."

Jason hung up and they started walking towards fraternity row.

"He agreed then," Lana said.

"Yes, no trouble," Jason confirmed.

"Did he ask why? Is that why you told him about me?" Lana asked.

"Yeah...he wanted to know if it was for a date," Jason said.

"Oh, is this a date," Lana queried, with a smile on her face. "I was thinking we were just getting something to eat since we both missed dinner."

"Well...yes, but I had to tell him something," Jason stated, to try to explain his statement.

"It's okay, Jason," Lana said.

They got to the frat house and found Mark in the TV room. He gave them the keys after Jason introduced Lana to Mark. They told him they were only going for pizza. He didn't care; he didn't have anything special going that night.

The car was parked out behind the frat house and soon they were headed for Seventh Street and Mario's Pizza. They ordered their pizza. Lana liked pepperoni and tomato, which was fine with Jason. They ate and talked. It inwardly surprised them both that they talked so easily together. It was only 8:30 when they finished dinner and Jason suggested a movie. Lana was fine with that but she'd have to call her roommate first. Jason listened to her explain her absence and where she was going to her roommate. On the drive to the theater they tried to remember what was playing currently.

They decided on the latest Pirates of the Caribbean movie and bought some cokes. They were too full from dinner for popcorn. The movie was great and they were chatting excitedly about the movie as they walked out the door. Jason drove back to college and to Lana's dorm. Being their first date, Jason planned on just walking her to the door but Lana asked him up for coffee. He agreed.

Lana made them both decaf coffee and they sat listening to music. Jason was sitting at her desk while Lana sat on her bed. Her roommate was down the hall watching TV in a friend's room. They talked about their music likes as they sipped their coffee. When Jason was done with his coffee, he said he'd better get going. Lana offered to walk him to the downstairs dorm entrance. At the door way, he turned to her.

"Thanks for a nice night, Lana," Jason said.

"Thank you," Lana replied, but didn't want to let him go without encouraging him to call again.

Lana leaned in and kissed Jason on the cheek. "I had a very nice time, Jason."

"Me too," Jason answered, he smiled at her as he turned to leave.

The next day there was a frat party. Jason went early to help set up at the frat house. He was helping pour beers behind the bar, about halfway through the party, when he looked up to see Lana and another woman. Jason must have had a surprised look on his face.

"You're surprised to see me?" Lana asked.

"A little, but it's great," Jason said, quickly recovering.

"This is my roommate, Carey," Lana said.

"Hi, Jason," Carey said.

"Nice to meet you, Carey," Jason responded.

Lana's roommate was cute like Lana but blonde where Lana was brunette. Carey was also taller, at close to five foot six, and probably weighted close to 120. In reality, she was probably a better size for Jason with his height and Lana only at five feet two.

"Is it okay we came?" Lana asked.

"Sure...it's a party, after all," Jason answered.

"Can we have a beer then?" Lana asked.

"Absolutely," Jason said, pouring them two plastic cups full.

Jason handed them the beer but more people were in line and the two women had to move aside. Jason served a few more people but then got someone else to take over. He found Lana and Carey in a corner with one of his frat brothers talking to them. Lana's smile brighten as she saw Jason approaching. When the other frat brother realized Jason knew the two women, he excused himself to get more beer.

Music blared in the downstairs dining room where the main party was being held. Many people were dancing and Jason asked Lana to dance. She said okay but seemed reluctant to leave Carey alone. Jason excused himself only to return with his Big Brother, Mark. Mark asked Carey to dance.

They danced for over an hour and swapped partners a couple times. The beer was flowing freely and after a while they were feeling good. Mark invited them all up to his room and they all went. When their glasses were empty, Mark broke out some brandy. He poured a little into everyone's glass. They decided to play some poker with the typical response from Mark it should be strip poker. They settled for blackjack which the girls knew already.

The foursome had a good time playing blackjack and laughing. The booze was working and they all felt a little lit. It was getting late when the women announced they'd better get going. Jason offered to walk them back. Lana and Carey accepted his offer and Mark joined in. They walked across campus back to the women's dorm. Once again Lana invited them up for coffee.

In their dorm room the women made them coffee. The party continued a little longer but soon Carey started to doze off and Mark decided to leave. Jason stayed a little longer at Lana's request. Lana woke Carey to get ready for bed. While Carey was in the bathroom getting ready for bed, Lana pulled Jason to her bed. She looked him in the eyes and then kissed him. The first kiss was followed by many others until they both were panting for air. It was also then Carey returned, so Lana offered to walk him out.

At the door they kissed again. These kisses were long and passionate. Jason thought maybe he should hold back but Lana's tongue soon invaded his mouth as they kissed so ardently. He could feel himself beginning to react below the waist. Fortunately he had to lean over to kiss Lana and therefore his body was not pressed against her's as it might have been with a taller woman.

The kissing might have lasted longer but another woman wanted to get by them to the door. The slight interruption was enough to break up the kissing. They waited for the woman to disappear inside.

"Thanks for a wonderful time, Lana," Jason stated.

"I had a great time too, Jason."

"You have plans for tomorrow?"

"I have studying...but if I work hard maybe I can get done early," Lana added.

"I need to study too. I'll call you tomorrow to see if you're done," Jason stated.

"Great. I should be ready," Lana replied.

They kissed one last time before he left to walk back to his dorm. His cock managed to relax again as he walked back to his dorm. He wondered if Lana had noticed.

They both studied hard the next day to be ready. Jason called Lana about four o'clock and she was just finishing up. She told him she had worked so hard she had skipped lunch. He took that to mean she was starved and invited her out to eat. She readily accepted. He told her he would pick her up at 6:00.

"Are you able to borrow Mark's car again?" Lana asked.

"Yeah, it took some fancy talking to get him to double date with another brother but he finally agreed. He accused me of cramping his style but I talked him into it."

"Great," Lana agreed giggling.

"I have something for us to do after dinner too," Jason announced.

"You do? What would that be?" Lana asked suspiciously.

"How do you like plays?" Jason inquired.

"I love them!" Lana announced excitedly.

"Well, I have tickets to the Princeton Playhouse. Two front row seats for Grease."

"You do? Wow! That's fantastic! How did you ever get those? I mean...they must have been expensive?" Lana questioned joyously.

"Oh, it was pretty easy. The frat house gets some passes to local things," Jason offered up, thinking he might need to use this excuse again soon for other unexpected tickets.

"Wow, that's great," Lana declared.

"See you at six o'clock," Jason concluded.

"Okay, I'll be ready."

Jason was a punctual guy if nothing and picked Lana up exactly at six. True to her word she was ready. He took her to a quaint Italian restaurant for dinner. Neither was old enough to order wine but the food was great. So was the conversation. Once again Jason marveled at how easy it was to talk with Lana. He felt himself becoming attracted to this cute, petite brunette with green eyes. His thoughts wandered slightly while Lana talked about a high school boyfriend. 'She's pretty," Jason told himself. 'She's smaller than any of my previous girlfriends but that's kind of neat too. I love her eyes and hair.'

Lana finished telling her story about having two boyfriends in high school. One was short lived and over quickly. The other lasted for close to two years but they had broken up two months before heading off to separate colleges. She hinted without saying that she had some sexual experience but Jason knew she was still a virgin thanks to the asterisks on the medical file cards.

Jason told her about his girlfriends in high school too. He had four. Two were short lived like her's but the two others had lasted about a year each. He didn't go into too many details on the relationships or the break ups but did say he had no one serious in his life for the last ten months. As he talked, Lana half listened too as her thoughts focused more on the here and now. 'God, he's handsome,' Lana told herself. 'He has got a great body and is so much bigger than me. I'm like a twig to him. I wonder what if anything he sees in me? I hope he finds me attractive. What gorgeous blue eyes and a cute smile.'

They finished dinner and Jason paid the bill. Lana protested and offered to help pay but he declined to hear of it. If she only knew his big brother had fronted him money for the night from the expense account.

Jason drove to the Princeton Playhouse. They got a good parking space close by and walked the short distance to the front door. They held hands as they walked. Once inside they found their seats. They were both amazed to find not only were they front row but dead center with the stage. They were the best seats in the house. Lana was thrilled. She effused about how she loved plays. She had seen Grease before but it was one of her favorites. They talked and conversed about the actors pictured and detailed in the programs.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers