The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 05

Story Info
Belinda takes charge.
1.9k words
4.35
45.7k
5

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five – Belinda Takes Charge

"False Alarm," called Belinda to Cheryl as she came down the steps into the living room where Chris lay on the couch – still completely passed out. "He must have been calling out in his sleep."

"Well, it's probably just as well! Things got a bit crazy up there," answered Cheryl, still feeling completely guilty. She found herself unable to meet Belinda's gaze.

"Hey, don't worry about what happened honey. We didn't know he was going to grab you like that – it was just an accident," consoled Belinda as she smiled at her pretty new blonde friend.

"Yeah, but I probably shouldn't have put myself into that position. Please don't tell either of the guys...OK?" begged Cheryl.

"Oh now that is something you can just put out of your little head," laughed Belinda. "I'm not exactly sure how I would go about bringing that up...ummm, honey last night when Cheryl and I were checking out your package, we started goofing around – watching it jump by blowing it, you know-that thing that drives you crazy-and you grabbed her head and stuffed your big black dick in her mouth and almost choked her to death!"

Immediately both women erupted into extreme laughter. This was all it took to put Cheryl back at ease. Her new friend was going to become a very close one – she could already tell. They just seemed to connect.

As Belinda looked at her friend, suddenly she wanted to completely erase any guilt she might have. She thought a moment for more ways to make her feel better.

"Say...," said Belinda, as that evil look came back to her eyes.

"Oh no, last time you got that look, I wound up in trouble," laughed Cheryl.

"True. True," Giggled Belinda.

"However, it seems to me – what's good for one should be good for another – right?" asked Belinda.

"I'm afraid I don't follow," answered Cheryl instantly warming to her friends enthusiasm again. Belinda made her feel like she was in Junior High all over again. She was always up to something – and it was always something interesting, a bit dangerous, and quite exciting.

"What's fair for one should be fair for another," answered Belinda.

"OK Riddler! Fill me in already," said Cheryl and they both got a hearty laugh again.

"Well, you got to see my man's package – so, shouldn't I get the same?" asked Belinda.

"Ummm...," Chris was thinking, a bit hestitant to get back in over her head again.

"Let's just see if the blow test works on him too," said Belinda in an eager/exciting voice that was completely contageous.

"Well, OK....but we have to keep things under control," said Cheryl.

"Of COOOOURSE," answered Belinda in a sarcastic tone that got both girls laughing again. This night had turned out to be so much fun. Cheryl couldn't remember the last time she had had this much fun with one of her friends.

The girls approached the sleeping Chris on the couch. His mouth was wide open, and there was a spittle of drool starting to form.

"Lovely," said Cheryl. "You sure you wanna do this?" she asked – and the giggling started again from both of them.

"Hell yeah," answered Belinda. "What girl wouldn't like to check out another cock?"

"Well – don't expect it to be like Thomas's," said Cheryl.

"Honey, I done told you I dated white guys before Thomas. I'm pretty sure he's a ONE of a kind. Still, a little somethin' somethin' different is always interesting, right?" asked Belinda, as she rather quickly unhooked Chris's belt, unsnapped his shorts, and eased down his zipper.

Belinda did not have the same difficulty that Cheryl had in pulling down Chris's shorts. She also needed no assistance from the young blonde who simply stood right next to her on the couch. Belinda, it appeared was actually quite a strong girl. She easily lifted Chris's ass up a bit from the couch and simultaneously slid down his shorts. Again, both girls giggled, uncontrollably. Where Thomas had been wearing sexy, black bikini briefs (though they only saw them later), Chris was wearing Boxers with a cartoon character on them.

"Control yourself now Belinda," laughed Cheryl. Again, the girls almost had to leave the room they were laughing so hard.

"Bdeet, bdeet, bdeet, that's all folks," said Belinda as she grabbed the briefs and pulled them – not just down – but completely off of Cheryl's sleeping husband. This took Cheryl just a little bit by surprise. She suddenly realized that they didn't agree before this started exactly how FAR it could & couldn't go. Now, both women took in the site before them.

"Would you look at that cute little Pee Pee," squeeled Belinda in obvious delight, as they both stared down at Chris's freshly shaven – completely bald – and totally flacid penis.

Cheryl actually felt a little ashamed as they looked down at it. In the soft state, in the cool air conditioning, it was maybe between 1 and 2 inches, totally curled up, and bald as could be. He truly looked like a grade school boy.

"Shhhh...his pee pee is sleeping," giggled Belinda. Again, they began to laugh hard, and Cheryl felt herself relax a bit again. It truly was funny, particularly the way Belinda exagurated her speech.

Suddenly, Belinda knelt down at her husband's crouch. She pursed her lips to blow, and for the first time, Cheryl realized what full – and fairly large lips Belinda really had. As Cheryl began to blow, Chris's cock actually DID do a little jump.

"Hey, it works on little white boys too," whispered Belinda with great glee in her voice. The odd thing was, Belinda had started staring at her husband's little dick with what Cheryl could only think was lust. This surprised her a bit. Especially considering what she had laying upstairs.

"Ya know – I don't know why – but knowing I have complete control over a dick totally turns me on," said Belinda – more to Chris's cock than to Cheryl.

Without warning, Belinda's tongue shot out of her mouth, and made contact with Chris's little dick. Her tongue was actually quite long, and seemed to dwarf Chris's little boy dick all the more. Suddenly, the scene had shifted from funny – to HOT in a matter of seconds.

Cheryl felt herself go instantly moist again, and her nipples simply ached. She was NOT expecting what happended next at all. Belinda suddenly engulfed her husband's cock. It utterly disappeared inside Belinda's formidable lips. Next, she also sucked his entire scrotum into her eager mouth.

Cheryl's own mouth dropped open in utter surprise as her husband's entire manhood disappeared into her friend's mouth. It was one of the most erotic sites she had ever seen, and without being aware of it, one of her hands had absently been squeezing her left breast. As she watched the events in front of her, she couldn't help it anymore. Her right hand came up to squeeze her pussy though her shorts.

This motion wasn't lost on Belinda. She suddenly realized that her actions not only were effecting Chris, but she also had taken CONTROL of the innocent young blonde. This caused a surge of adrenaline to run through Belinda.

She turned...almost violently toward Cheryl. Before Cheryl could react, her new black friend grabbed the snap on her shorts and tore it open. As quickly, she tore down the zipper. Again, Chris's mouth started to utter an objection, but she was too slow – and far too late.

"GET THEM OFF," commanded Belinda – in a voice that Cheryl wouldn't even THINK of arguing with. Besides, Belinda wasn't waiting for Cheryl to do it anyway, she had grabbed both sides of her shorts and ripped them down herself. Cheryl's pink little panties were next torn down. They both lay in a heap at her feat, as she stood naked from the waist down in front of her friend.

Cheryl turned back to Chris's cock, which had gone from completely flacid to completely hard under her large and expert lips.

As Belinda looked directly into Cheryl's eyes, she took her friend's hard little cock in her hand. Well, more like between her thumb and index finger, as this completely covered his little dick.

"IT turns you on watching me place with your husband's little boy cock, doesn't it?!?!" demanded Belinda.

"Ummmm....yes, it does."

"WHY?"

"I don't know – I guess just seeing someone else touching him – someone who has complete control over both me and him...."

"That's what I THOUGHT," laughed Belinda. "That's what's got me about ready to cum in my panties too," said Belinda as she looked down at her blonde friend's bald little pussy.

"Hmmm...you both like to look like little ones, don't you?!" asked Belinda as she began to masturbate Chris a little faster. Cheryl knew from experience that Chris wouldn't last long with that kind of friction.

"Play with your little pussy – NOW," hissed Belinda.

"MMMMM," was all Cheryl got out. She didn't need to be told twice. She shoved two finger from her left hand in, and began turning super fast circles on her clit with her right hand. "OOOOHHHH."

"You like seeing my black fingers on his little boy white dick, don't you?" asked Belinda.

Cheryl could no longer speak. She had started into the biggest orgasm of her life. Again, cum shot from her pussy, getting all over Thomas and Belinda's rug. Cheryl's legs buckled, and she fell to her knees in the mess – all the while not taking her eyes from Belinda's fingers.

Within seconds, two little drops of cum shot out of Chris's cock.

Belinda was still staring in unbelief down at Cheryl and almost didn't even notice.

"Oh my God girl, I have NEVER seen a sister cum like that before! You have GOT to teach me how to do that," she said in a way that suddenly had both women laughing again.

However, after cumming, Cheryl suddenly felt those familiar guilt feelings coming back.

"We better get this stuff cleaned up and get him dressed Belinda. I really don't want either of the boys knowing about this crazy stuff we've done tonight."

"I hear ya honey. It amazes me though – you came about 100 times as much as your man's little Pee pee," laughed Belinda. "I had forgotten several things about white boys. Thanks for letting me play. I promise, I'll keep it all a secret."

And just like that, they cleaned up and pretended none of it had occurred. The two ladies easily carried Chris to the car, and Belinda wished them good night – well, she wished Cheryl good night. Chris was FAST asleep still – laying in the back seat.

"I know," said Cheryl as she winked at her new friend.

"What's that hun?" asked Belinda.

"Maybe you should go try out the blow test again."

"Hmmmm...maybe I will! Maybe you oughta try it too when you get home!"

"Nah – he's already cum for the day. I'm afraid he's done until tomorrow at best."

"White boys," winked Belinda.

"Bye."

"Bye."

Cheryl backed into the road and put the car into drive. As she drove down the road, she caught sight of Chris sleeping soundly, with a smile on his face, in the back seat. She still loved the man with all her heart. "White boys," she giggled, and turned the radio on.