The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Chapter Six – City-Wide Power Outage strands our heros
8k words
4.59
43k
9

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five – City-Wide Power Outage strands our heroes

When the coupled arrived home, Cheryl was able to roust Chris enough to get him into the front door. They made it as far as the sofa, with Cheryl helping Chris along, before he fell hard onto the couch and into a cold hard slumber again.

"Rats," murmured Cheryl to herself. This confirmed her suspicious that she would be spending the night alone. "This is NOT the best night to leave me hanging, MR!" laughed Cheryl out loud. "Guess me and my little friend have a date for tonight!"

That's what the young blonde wife thought anyway. However, she had forgotten that she had also had a couple of drinks at the party. That coupled with carrying a couple heavy, drunken lugs around had completely zapped her strength and worn her out. In fact, she was so exhausted that she fell into a deep sleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

It wasn't an overly restful sleep, however. Her dreams kept returning her to the same couple of scenes. In the first one, her and Belinda were standing at the foot of Belinda's couch, looking at her husband penis. "Isn't it cute," Belinda would say, then in the next second, she would be watching her husband's cock and balls completely disappear into her friend's mouth.

"MMMM...," Cheryl moaned in her sleep.

Then they were back upstairs. Cheryl was looking face to face with the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. "Try lightly blowing on it," her dream friend encouraged her.

She did, and the cock sprung to life, touching her lips. Only in her dream, the cock seemed to come to life. It moved of it's own accord, rubbing itself against her lips. When she didn't move, the cock gently stroked itself against her cheek, as if caressing her. It rubbed itself under her chin....as if it were a delicate caress of a lovers hand.

Then it was laying there again....just pointing up to Thomas's naval.

"MMMM...," Moaned Cheryl again, only this time she woke herself up. Much to her surprise, she had somehow worked her panties down her thighs in her sleep, had her legs spread wide, and was stuffing three fingers into her pussy.

"MMMMM," moaned Cheryl again. She was too aroused to stop – she NEEDED release, and now.

"Ung, ung ung," noises mewled out of her mouth as she continued the three finger assault, but also added her other hand – turning rapid circles around her clit.

In spite of the fact that she had gone to bed exhausted, within 30 seconds, Cheryl was trembling on the bed in an intense orgasm.

"AAAAHHHH!" exclaimed Cheryl as her shaking orgasm finally subsided. She was grateful that for the first time in the last couple of orgasms she did not actually shoot cum when she went. She was simply too tired to deal with such a mess.

Pulling her panties back up, she fell back into an immediate deep sleep. However, the dreams simply came back as soon as she was asleep.

The next day was Saturday, and Chris awakened Cheryl around 10:30 am. "Hey baby, you still asleep?" asked Chris as he jumped on top of her in the bed. It was very unusual for Cheryl to sleep much past 7:00 am, much less 10.

"Huh? What? What time is it?" asked a totally disoriented Cheryl, as she tried opening her eyes.

"It's time to get up! You lazy bum," laughed Chris. "Since when are you the late riser?!?"

"Oh, I don't even want to hear it Mr.! I'm only this tired from carrying your drunken butt all around town last night!!"

They both got a good laugh from this.

"Man baby. Did we get it on last night? I woke up feeling all wet & sticky and totally satisfied this morning" smiled Chris.

"Oh yeah, big fella. You were a total tiger last night. It was awesome," lied Cheryl to her husband. "I can't believe you don't remember it."

Her and Belinda had decided on this story last night just before she left their house.

"No sense making the boy feel bad with what had actually gone down." said Belinda to her friend.

"Right," replied Cheryl, not missing the whole 'boy' comment. She was pretty sure that Chris would have been mortified with the truth. Now that it was over with, the next day, and she was feeling completely rational, she pretty much regretted the entire night. Chris was her husband, and she felt a little humiliated on his behalf.

"I gotta meet Thomas at the office for a few minutes today. Why don't you meet me there, and we can go out for lunch after that and spend the rest of the day together?"

"Sure baby. Sounds like fun. I'll get around & meet you there."

With that, Chris took off, leaving Cheryl to get around for the day. As she was getting ready, her thoughts turned to Belinda. Almost at the exact same instant, her phone rang.

"Hello?" said the young blonde.

"Hey crazy girl!" laughed Belinda on the other end.

"Oh my God Belinda! Tell me last night was just a dream!"

"A sweet, naughty dream. That's all it was girl," laughed Belinda.

"Thomas was out for the count last night. I wound up having some serious problems of my own that I had to take care of all by myself before I could get any sleep." Confessed Belinda.

"Yeah, I might have done that too, but I fell fast asleep from exhaustion," said Cheryl, leaving out the post-sleep activities. Some things were still sacred, after all.

"I have to admit, I was a bit mad at Thomas this morning. Leaving me hangin like that, at such a difficult time. It's been almost a week since I've gotten any, so I decided I'd set the stage early today. I put on my sexiest lingerie – complete with black stockings, etc. and paraded around in front of him all morning. I was strokin' him, teasing him, then when he'd try to get down to any serious business, I would run from him. I got him so keyed up, I bet he almost came in his pants." Said Belinda.

"Man, you are such a naughty wife," laughed Cheryl.

"Yeah, well just wait 'til he gets home tonight. I'm going to rape the man if he doesn't get me first!" laughed Belinda.

"I may do the same with Chris," laughed Cheryl.

"OK baby. I just wanted to make sure you weren't mad about anything last night. I didn't mean to put down Chris or anything. He actually looked really hot on the couch...that's what got me – kinda of over the edge. It's been awhile since I've been able to devour someone so completely like that."

"Oh not at all. I was scared you'd be mad about what happened upstairs. And after what happened there, believe me, I know exactly what you mean about the whole devouring thing. I was pretty close to being choked to death!"

Belinda laughed. "Yeah, but what a way to go! Hey, things just went a little overboard. Nobody got hurt, and fortunately for us, the guys are none the wiser. Let's just be sure to keep it that way – deal?"

"DEAL. Ok, I gotta run. I'm supposed to meet Chris for lunch, and I still gotta do my hair."

"OK. Go rock his world hun. Bye."

"Bye."

The building that Thomas and Chris worked in was actually a high-rise skyscraper with 48 floors. They worked on the 28th floor, so it was a pretty good elevator ride up.

When Cheryl arrived at the building, Thomas and Chris were in the lobby chatting about work. It seemed there was a big deal going on with a client, and someone was going to have to take a quick trip to Europe on pretty short notice. Thomas was saying that he would likely make this trip, since Chris had done the last one.

"Hey baby!" said Chris as the beautiful blonde approached "I gotta run back up & grab a few things. Want to ride up with me real quick?"

"Sure," answered Cheryl.

"Yeah, and I gotta get back to work for a bit, so I'll go up with you guys as well," said Thomas.

As the elevator door closed, Cheryl said to Thomas, "Hey, it's Saturday. You better not leave Belinda home all alone all day today – you might be in trouble."

"Yeah, more trouble than I'm already in for the party last night," frowned Thomas.

"Oh, I'm sure she'll forgive ya," laughed Chris "you just gotta find some way of charming your way back into her good graces."

"I sure hope so," said Thomas. (IF she doesn't, I'm definitely going to be jacking off tonight thought Thomas to himself – remembering how supercharged horny he was from Belinda teasing him all morning.

It had been forever since he last came, and with his sex drive, this became nearly painful for him. When he was in college, before getting married, he used to have to make himself cum 3 times per day or his balls would simply ache. Now that he was married and a little older, this had calmed a bit so that he only needed it at least once a day – though he could still go as many as Belinda could keep up with.

It had been days & days since his last cum, and every time he turned around his cock was hard as steel, aching for relief. Now here he was, on a crowded elevator, with his employee & his HOT little blonde wife, and Thomas could feel those old familiar stirrings. He gazed over at Cheryl and was again impressed by her firm body. He was standing behind her and had an excellent view of her perfect ass which was nicely accented in the tight slacks she was wearing. When she turned to talk, he could see her magnificently large tits. He marveled at how such a small and athletic looking girl could have such huge tits. She was truly a Barbie Doll with stripper-like tits. Thomas had a hard time looking into her eyes as she talked to him, feeling his gaze almost magnetically drawn to those tits.

Thomas's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the elevator jerking to a stop between the 19th and 20th floors and simultaneously turning completely dark as the lights went out.

As the elevator jerked to a stop, Cheryl let out a small scream, and the three of them were thrown onto the elevator floor, toppled like rag dolls. Chris found Cheryl in the dark, and helped her to her feet.

Some kind of oscillating emergency light flashed above the elevator. The effect was that the stopped elevator car would dimly light up for like 5 seconds, then go dark for another 10, repeatedly. The three of them stood there, gazing into the darkness and listening to total silence. Nothing at all could be heard from where they were, so high above the streets below, in spite of the chaos caused by the blackout that was going on so far below them. All the three could hear was their own breathing, and the beating of their own hearts.

"What happened?" asked Cheryl, trying to mask the ensuing panic in her voice.

"Something caused the elevator to stop and all the power to go out," answered Thomas, stating the obvious. "When the power goes out, these elevators LOCK in their tracks. It's a safety feature to prevent them from falling."

"Well, I guess that's a good thing," said Chris, "considering the fact that we're about 20 stories off the ground. I wonder how long they'll be out," Chris voiced the question all three of them were wondering at that moment.

Both Chris and Thomas checked their cell phones and found the same thing simultaneously.

"Out of service," said Chris, trying hard to hide the disappointment in his voice. No sense scaring Cheryl anymore than she already was.

"Hey, I think I have my music pod with me, and it has a radio on it," said Thomas. "I'll see if I can pickup the local station."

As the couple huddled behind the large black man, he attempted to pick up a local station. It was very staticy, but he was just able to tune in the station for just a moment. If he held the device up to his ear, he could hear the announcer. He repeated what he was hearing to the couple:

"...something about some sort of City-Wide Power Outage here in town."

"Nearby outages going on as well – oh no, in the town Belinda's family lives in."

"Power out almost in the whole town. New outages all around making restoration difficult."

"Shit, it just went dead."

"Oh my God, this sounds bad," said Chris.

"Well, we might be here for awhile, so we might as well have a seat," said Thomas, sitting down in the car.

Chris and Cheryl sat on the opposite wall from him, and the three started their wait.


As the minutes melted into hours, the three of them began to notice the fact that the air conditioning had been off for quite some time in the confined little car. This made the temperature in the stopped elevator begin to rise dramatically.

Cheryl felt hot and bored. "Man, I hope they get us outta here soon, or we're gonna cook."

Thomas answered, "Yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to have to lose this long sleeved shirt and tie," he said pulling off the tie and unbuttoning his shirt all the way.

At that point, Cheryl was sorry the car was only lit part of the time. The next time the oscillating light came around, she caught sight of his chiseled chest and started to feel a little bit weak.

Chris voiced his agreement, "Yeah, I'm dyin in this heat too," with that, he pulled his shirt off, and went a step further by pulling off his pants and sitting back down in his boxers.

"Do you mind if I join him Cheryl?" asked Thomas of the blushing young blonde.

"No, under the circumstances, I may have to loosen up a bit too. And besides, it's pretty dark in here, we're not going to see too much," rationalized Cheryl.

With that, Thomas stripped off his shoes, socks, and pants as well. Cheryl tried really hard not to look, but definitely detected a pair of red bikini underwear that she knew would be straining to hold Thomas's huge cock. Each time the oscillating light went back by, she found herself having to resist the temptation to stare over at Thomas's crotch. Cheryl was definitely starting to get a bit excited. Her nipples had turned rock hard, and she could feel her pussy start to moisten. She only hoped the guys wouldn't soon be able to smell her arousal!

"My turn," said Cheryl abruptly as she began unbuttoning her long sleeved shirt that she had worn to have lunch with her husband.

"Cheryl, are you sure you wanna do that?" asked Chris.

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm wearing my sports bra today. It's pretty conservative," Cheryl comforted her husband.

"And besides, if I don't get this shirt off, I'll definitely be offending you guys in another way – namely stinking you out," this made everyone laugh.

As she slipped off her shirt, the pink sports bra came into sight of both men. True it was conservative, but there was still suddenly a LOT of cleavage visible every few seconds in that elevator car. Both men's eyes were boring into her, and Cheryl was starting to feel hot for OTHER reasons than the temperature of the elevator. Something about being confined to a small area with two men, and them trying to hide the fact that they definitely were trying to steal glances at her formidable cleavage was making her feel a bit naughty – and a LOT hot.

Thomas was trying real hard not to look at the young blondes newly exposed cleavage. The sports bra was a bit tight, and pushed the young wife's tights up, presenting an amazing amount of cleavage that made her tits look even bigger than they even were – which was an amazing feat in and of itself! Thomas feared if he looked too much he would definitely be trying to hide a boner from the couple.

"You guys got any kind of portable air conditioners in those briefcases you're lugging around?" asked Cheryl.

This removed the awkwardness of the situation by striking an idea in Chris. "No, but we do each have laptops. We could try to send emergency email to the outside. Let them know we're stuck here."

"Great thinking Robin," joked Thomas, taking on the old Batman of the 60s TV Show voice.

"No problem Batman," answered Chris, carrying on the gag in the young Robin's teen voice.

"They don't call you the Boy Wonder for nothing," continued Thomas.

This remark caused Cheryl to look up at Thomas startled. Fortunately, the lights were out at that time, so neither man noticed her reaction. For a second she thought Belinda had told – had betrayed some of their secret...and she was going to be really pissed. As it turned out, it was just a coincidence that Thomas picked that part of the old Batman and Robin routine to quote.

Thomas scooted over to sit next to the couple. By 'random chance', he sat next to Cheryl. Cheryl couldn't resist looking down at the bulging bikinis that were sitting right next to her. Even in the diminished lighting, at this close of proximity, she could detect the immenseness under the straining red fabric. God, she wished for better lighting and for Thomas to be passed out asleep again so she could gawk in peace!

At the same time, Thomas couldn't resist a peek down his employee's wife's sports bra. Her white cleave literally was spilling out over the top of it. Again, he felt a twinge in his overly horny cock.

Cheryl sat between the two men as each of them opened their laptops to attempt to send an email. She was disappointed when Thomas opened his and set it in his lap, obstructing her view to the red undies. It didn't take long for each to figure out that the sever was down, so they couldn't get to outside internet.

"Damn!" cursed Chris.

"Nice idea anyway," said Thomas.

"Hey, do those things have games on them?" asked Cheryl. "Maybe I could pass some time playing solitaire or Free Cell for awhile." They did, and Chris handed his laptop to his wife to help her pass the time.

As the blonde held the laptop on her knees, it became a beacon lighting her cleavage – as if it were glowing – to be prominently displayed to the guys on each side of her.

Again, fearing that a hardon would sneak up on him, Thomas turned his gaze to the laptop he was holding.

"Actually, this laptop isn't mine," said Thomas. I was fixing a hard drive crash for Morty. Wonder if he has any games on it," said Thomas, thinking out loud.

As he started to search the hard drive for something to entertain himself – and keep his eyes and mind off of the amazing young blonde's giant tits sitting right next to him, he suddenly whistled out loud.

"Oh my," said Thomas. "I think Morty's in violation of some company policies here."

"What's that?" asked Chris. Getting up and moving to the other side of Thomas so he could look at the laptop with his boss.

Cheryl looked up from her game.

"Seems old Mort's been storing some erotic stories on his PC! This one looks kinda interesting too."

"Let me see too," said Cheryl scooting close enough to Thomas so that their arms and thighs were touching as they began reading the story.

Suddenly the air got very tense, as the three of them began to read the story.

Thomas said, "This light's hurting my eyes a bit." With that he started to close the laptop.

Chris agreed.

"Mine are fine! And I want to read this story," exclaimed Cheryl.

"OK, but only if you read it out loud to us," said Thomas.

"Sure," answered Cheryl, before she really thought about what she had volunteered to do.

"This'll be fun. Like storytelling around a fire or something," she giggled.

So she began to read out loud to the guys:

The Dark Wanderer Cheating Wife Story Site

"So who's this Dark Wanderer?" Asked Cheryl.

"That's the author's Pen Name," replied Thomas "often writers of erotic fiction, adult films, etc. take on an assumed Pen Name to mask their true identity."

"Right Batman," laughed Chris.

Cheryl continued:

My wife, Amy, and I recently had a wild sexual experience that has totally changed our lives. Amy is a beautiful redhead who is quite shy and somewhat timid. I am very proud of my foxy bride and encourage her to dress in revealing clothing so other men can see what a gorgeous wife I have. She has reluctantly gone along with my requests and I have picked out some pretty sexy outfits from the Fredericks catalog that she wears to out of town engagements.

I had always dreamed of having other men see her completely naked and my dream recently came true with a strange twist.