The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 07

Story Info
Outage ends with bad news.
696 words
4.29
31.6k
4

Part 7 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven – Outage Ends With Bad News

It was really the worst possible timing. The lights came back on and the elevator resumed climbing toward the floor that Thomas and Chris worked on. Fortunately for the three, it was Saturday, and there was hardly anyone else in the building so the elevator wasn't stopping on floors in between to let people get on.

This was especially fortunate for Cheryl who was scooping loads of cum up off her stomach. She needed to get the cum off her before she could put her shirt back on, or it would completely soak through her shirt.

As she scooped off the loads of cum into her palm, it was still quite warm – having been freshly ejaculated from Thomas onto the young blonde. There was simply nothing to wipe the cum on, so Cheryl had no other choice but to begin lapping the cum off her hand. This was really not a problem for her, as from the first taste of Thomas's incredible seed, Cheryl was hooked on the warm liquid. She was surprised how different it actually tasted from her husbands cum. Must be different diets between the guys, she reasoned.

At any rate, Cheryl was consuming Thomas's cum as fast as she could. Finally, she got the majority of his seed off her stomach and tits, and was able to pull her bra back over her firm tits. She was still working on returning her shirt to it's proper place when the elevator doors abruptly opened and the bell rang signaling that they had reached their destination floor!

The three breathed a sigh of relief when they were greeted with an empty hallway as the elevator doors slid open. It was a good thing, as Cheryl was still pulling her shirt on and Thomas's pants were still completely open! Chris was the only one who had fully dressed and was looking at his wife and boss with great concern as the doors opened.

"Whew, that was close," said Thomas, pulling his fly up.

"Too close for comfort," agreed Cheryl as the three of them let out nervous laughter.

The laughter was short-lived however, as Thomas's cell phone rang at that moment.

"Hello?" answered Thomas.

"It's OK baby, just calm down. No, it's OK. Listen baby, I'll be right home."

With that, Thomas hung up his cell phone, a worried look coming over his face.

"I gotta run guys. That was Belinda – I guess something bad has happened to her dad in this crazy black-out."

"Oh no," said Cheryl. "Anything we can do?"

"Actually...I almost HATE to ask," started Thomas.

"What?" asked Chris.

"I don't suppose you guys could grab my dry cleaning? I'm pretty sure they close in less than an hours time, if they haven't already with this crazy power outage. I have most of my stuff for next week's trip in that load, and I'm going to need it," asked Thomas.

"No PROBLEM," answered Cheryl, looking up at her husbands boss with enthusiasm in her eyes. For some reason, she felt herself having a strong urge to do something nice for the powerful black man who had just cum all over her body.

"Hey, I'm really sorry things got so crazy in there," said Thomas, mostly to Cheryl, but also to Chris.

"Something happened on the elevator? I thought we had forgotten all about that," said Chris, gently nudging his wife.

"What elevator?" asked Cheryl with a smile on her face and a gleam in her eyes that wasn't entirely lost on Thomas.

"GREAT! Thank you so much. Just come on over whenever you want to with the dry cleaning," said Thomas as he stepped back onto the elevator.

Cheryl looked down at the elevator floor for a moment. There were wet spots all over the carpetting where she had only moments ago been showered with her husband's boss. Suddenly she felt very ashamed of what she had just allowed to happen. She also felt her pussy simply gushing with excitement as she recalled what the encounter had felt like. She was, after all, the only one who didn't get to cum!