The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 10

Story Info
Cheryl confesses.
2.6k words
4.32
37.7k
6

Part 10 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Ten – Cheryl Confesses

As Cheryl drove toward the gym she simply broke down. The tears poured down her cheeks, as the guilt became too much for her to bear.

"How could I betray Chris like that?" wept the young blonde to her self as she struggled to control her emotions as she drove down the road. "I'm turning into something that I swore I would never be."

It was good that she had a workout scheduled for that night. It served to keep her busy and her mind occupied and off of her troubles. It also helped to alleviate some stress.

Even though she felt total guilt and complete remorse for what had happened today, from time to time, certain visions were totally take her off guard. She'd be driving along, concentrating on the road, when all at once a completely vivid vision would invade her mind. She would see Thomas reclining in his chair, stroking the most incredible cock she had ever seen. Her mind's eye would stop right on the image, studying the amazing sight. And her pussy would start to simply drip.

These images were absolutely driving her crazy. Each time one would come to her, she would get an overwhelming desire to reach down and touch herself. To tease her eager pussy into an intense orgasm, just as she had done when she was on her knees worshipping that amazing cock with her mouth. And the images came at the most inopportune times. Like when she was driving, or trying to lift weights, or talking to someone. There was simply no predicting when they would jump into the young blonde's mind and take over control of her though process.

Cheryl knew what she had to do. She loved Chris with all her heart, and there was simply no way she could keep something like this from him. After all, it was him who agreed to allow Thomas to rub that amazing cock all over her in the first place. So, like it or not, he was at least partially to blame for what occurred today.

Chris had traveled to Europe a couple days ago on business, as a favor to Thomas and Belinda when Belinda's father had injured himself during the recent blackout. Europe was 7 hours ahead in time, so Chris had agreed to call Cheryl at midnight her time/7 am his time, just before he left for work that day.

Cheryl spent the time just before this call torturing her self with how she would confess to her husband. She had rehearsed the scene over and over in her mind – trying different tacts each time. Finally, after agonizing over the confession for hours, the young blonde decided that the best approach would be and honest, frank, heartfelt confession. She wouldn't sugar coat it, she would simply tell her husband like it is, and remind him that she was still completely in love with him and that she felt horrible over what had occurred.

Cheryl's thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of her phone.

"Hello," answered Cheryl.

"Hey, how's my favorite girl in the entire world?" asked Chris. He obviously was missing his hot young wife, and his enthusiasm showed through in his voice. "Man did I have a horrible flight! My flight into O'hare was delayed 2 hours, which caused me to miss my international flight. I had to wait another 6 hours in Chicago to catch the next one. By the time I got here I was completely exhausted!"

Cheryl listened intently, but if she had later been quizzed on what her husband was telling her, she likely could not have repeated it very well. Her mind was still on what she had to tell him.

"Chris, there's something I need to tell you," said Cheryl in a very serious tone that immediately captured Chris's full attention.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I've debated for hours about how to tell you this, but I've decided to just tell you EXACTLY what happened. I love you more than anything, and the last thing I want is to lose you. However, something happened, and I feel absolutely awful about it."

"OK, I'm listening."

"Well, when we all decided that you would go to Europe in place of Thomas, Belinda asked another favor of me. She asked me to prepare one hot meal for Thomas the night before he would go to join her. I loved the idea of getting to let someone else try my spaghetti to see if they would like it as much as you."

"Hey – your spaghetti IS totally awesome," interjected Chris.

"Yeah. Well, I prepared it all, and took it over to him on the way to my workout. Belinda had asked me to sneak in the back, prepare it all, then surprise him – otherwise he'd never accept the gift. So, that's what I did."

"You women are so sneaky," laughed Chris. "Actually that sounds like a really nice thing to do for them, so what's the problem baby?"

"Well, I followed her instructions to the letter. I went to their house, setup all the food in the kitchen, and was going to creep into the living room and scare Thomas just for fun. What I didn't anticipate was...when I crept in on him, he was sitting in his recliner with a magazine, his shorts pulled down masturbating. Just as I came in he looked up."

"Oh my. That MUST have been embarrassing," replied Chris, starting to feel some concern for his wife. He could hear the edge in her voice, and knew she felt really bad.

"So, he pretty much jumped up, pulled up his shorts, and was apologizing all over the place. I should have just told him it was ok and got the heck outta there, but I stayed for awhile to let him know it was OK and that I wasn't upset or mad at him – that it was just an accident. Unfortunately, things wound up getting out of hand. He wound up showing it to me again – and I wound up getting him off again," finished Cheryl as she began to openly weep on the phone.

"Hey, hey, hey. Cheryl, it's all right. Don't keep torturing yourself over this. I know you're upset. I'm not sure HOW I feel about this yet, and this is kind of a bad time to try to discuss it. I see my driver has arrived downstairs and I have to go. Maybe that's for the best. I'll have some time to mull this all over in my mind and we can talk more about it when I get home tonight. No matter what, you need to know that I love you."

This pushed Cheryl over the edge. She was opening sobbing. "Chris, I am SO SORRY. I love you too! I never meant for it to happen."

"OK honey. We'll talk more tonight. I really have to run now."

"OK. Bye."

"Bye".

Cheryl was so upset as she went to sleep that night that she cried herself to sleep. This was the way her conscious mind felt about what had happened between her and Thomas. Her sub-conscious mind seemed to feel differently, as she had a restless sleep. She kept dreaming of Thomas, and his incredible black cock. One minute he was fucking her tits with it, the next minute it was lodged deep in her throat. In that last dream he was just about to begin pushing that huge/wonderful cock into her little pussy when....

"RING!"

"Huh?"

"RING!"

"MMMMMM,"

"RING!"

"Oh shit, the phone's ringing," said a groggy Cheryl to herself. It was 9:00am, and Thomas had gotten done working for the day in Europe.

"Hello," answered Cheryl.

"So was it totally HOT?" came the voice on the other end.

"What?" asked Cheryl, still drowsy, and completely horny.

"I said was it totally HOT? Touching his giant cock again?" asked Chris, his voice thick with excitement.

"Scorching," answered the young wife honestly. "I guess you've decided that you're not mad about what happened then?"

"Only under one condition," replied Chris.

"And what would that be, my big, strong man?" smiled Cheryl into the phone.

"If you tell me every detail of it, how it felt, how it smelt, what got you to do it. If you tell me every detail of it, and make me cum over the phone right now....I think will totally forgive the whole thing. The ONLY thing that bothers me about this – I've decided – is that you did it behind my back, without me knowing about it. Had you asked me about it – or perhaps even let me participate in some way, like on the elevator, it would have been fine. So, to fix that whole thing, I will participate by you telling me about it and getting me off."

"I couldn't believe what I was looking at as I entered the living room. He was laying back, stroking his cock very roughly. I've never handled a cock that roughly – I would almost think it would hurt?"

"Sometimes rough can be better," answered Chris. "Continue. I'm laying on my bed in my hotel, totally naked, my cock is rock hard, and I'm slowly stroking it as you talk to me."

"MMMMM...if I were there, I'd take your cock all the way into my mouth and let you cum in my mouth," breathed Cheryl heavily into the phone. The naughtiness of talking dirty to her husband, coupled with already being heated up by the nights dreaming had her motor running already!

"Cheryl there are rules for this talk!" said Chris sternly.

"Number One: You are not allowed to talk to me at all from this point forward, except to tell me details of what happened. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"Number Two: You are not allowed to get off while we talk. No touching your pussy, no making yourself cum. You already had your fun, now it's MY turn. You have to get me off. Next time we talk, I'll get you off," said Chris to his wife.

"MMMMM...Agreed. So I'm standing there in the doorway looking at him. He has no idea I'm there. He's looking at a dirty magazine and playing with his cock. I totally did not know what to do. I just kept inching my way into the room – captivated by the sight of his spectacular cock. I was drawn to it, like a magnet. As I stood there, I felt my pussy instantly get wet. My nipples were rock hard. I wanted to touch myself. I guess I made some noise, because he looked up. He jumped, and kinda fell and hit his head."

"When he did that, I tried to go to help him and I fell down. Next thing I knew, he had pulled up his shorts (though I was sad to see it) and sat me down on the couch next to him. He started talking to me. I don't remember what he was saying. I just kept looking at his cock underneath his shorts. It was huge. It was hard and throbbing, and there was a wetspot beginning to show. God Chris, I was so turned on!"

"MMMMM...this is so hot Cheryl. I'm just barely touching my cock now, if I do much more than that, I will shoot. Hurry, tell me the rest!"

"I don't really remember everything. At some point I went to leave, and he stood up, begged me to stay, and pulled down his shorts again. He asked if he could once again rub it on my tummy. I said no, but he begged, and I agreed as long as it didn't get out of hand."

"mmmmm...then what?"

"Well, I asked him how big it was."

"I've wondered that too," admitted Chris.

"He said he didn't know, but took out a tape and told me to measure it. I did, but to do it, I had to hold the monster. It felt so HOT and so HARD. I've never felt a dick that felt that HARD before baby. It's like it wasn't made of flesh and blood at all! He was truly the man of steel!"

"So how big was it?" asked Chris.

"It was over 12" long! To measure it I was kneeling before him. At some point...I just stared at it....it truly hypnotized me, I think. It smelled so masculine-and strong-it drove me crazy. I put my mouth on it, and before I knew what I was doing, I was sucking on it."

"OHHHHH Myyyyy...mmmmmmmm," said Chris as he looked down at his own throbbing erection, wishing it was even half that large.

"The weird thing was though, it was hard to suck him. You know how I can suck you all the way in my mouth – and how I can tickle your balls with my tongue while I'm doing it?"

"Oh yeah...mmmmmm," said Chris as he franticly pulled on his hard cock.

"Well there was no way of doing that to him. Baby, the head of his cock barely fit into my mouth. It was like the size of a tangerine – and I'm not exaggerating. His cock seemed to have a life of it's own, and it was totally controlling me. All I wanted was to please it, to make it shoot."

"AHHHHH...MMMMMM...Cheryl, this is so HOT," said Chris.

"I guess he was pretty turned on too, because it wasn't long before he started cumming. Did you notice how much he came on the elevator?" asked Cheryl.

"No, I was lost in my own cum at the time," replied Chris.

"The man cums like several cups of hot, gooey, warm sperm. He filled my mouth overflowing. I swallowed as much as I could as fast as I could, but I couldn't hope to keep up with it. One he came I felt really guilty so I ran outta there as fast as I could."

"OHHHHHHHH!" Cheryl heard in the phone.

"You ok Chris?" asked Cheryl.

"Ummm...yeah. I just came all over myself!"

"Oh baby, I'm so glad you had a good cum!"

"Yep. Now I totally forgive you. Only – did you tell me EVERYTHING?"

"I think so. Oh yeah...while I was sucking him, I shoved my fingers into my pussy and made myself cum."

"MMMMM...you shouldn't have left that part out. SO I guess you got off on his big black cock?"

"Chris, it was so amazing. Yeah I did get off on it. Just the thought that I could make it get that big and hard – and shoot that much cum. It was hard not doing more baby. But I love you. And I did NOT want to cheat on you at all!"

"I understand Cheryl. I don't REALLY consider this cheating. You did good. My only desire is that you NEVER do anything like that again – unless we agree on it ahead of time. AND, as a punishment, you're not allowed to make yourself cum again until I get back home...so you'll be good & hot and ready for your man when he gets back."

"OK. I can do that for you baby. I'm so glad you're not mad at me. I've been absolutely sick over this. And it's good to have it off my chest," beamed Cheryl.

"Just one question," said Chris, with some concern in his voice.

"Yeah?"

"After tasting that big giant cock – over a foot long – will you ever be happy with my little 5 inch cock?" asked Chris.

Cheryl smiled. She decided not to remind him that it was really closer to 4.5 inches. "Baby, you're all the man this woman needs! Just hurry up and get home so you can take care of these animal desires that are rising up in me!"

"I'll be home in about another week and a half baby. I better go now. I love you."

"Love you too baby. Bye."

"Bye."