The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11.1

Story Info
The Christmas party - getting snowed in.
5.5k words
4.33
34.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the readers:

This is the first story posted to lit. It actually goes way toward the end of the Cheryl series. (Think of it as being like Star Wars or something).

Also note, this is the next logical chapter after the surprise visit and BEFORE the New Years Party.

*

The room was dark, but it started coming into focus as my eyes slowly fluttered open. The room was dimly light by the flashing light from the VCR clock which had not been reset after a recent power outage.

I found myself squinting, looking at the glowing green clock, trying to make out the time, in spite of the fact that it was flashing a continuous 12:30 for the last two days, and figure out just exactly where I was.

At some point I must have nodded off to sleep during the movie we had been watching. The TV had long ago been shut off, leaving my husband and myself, snuggled together on the floor with another couple and a single young black gentleman who was close friends with my husbands sister (Tammy). We all wound up having to spend the night on that cold and stormy December night.

The storm had blown up almost out of nowhere and without warning on the night that we went to visit Tammy and her family. Coincidentally, they were having a small party for her husband's work at their house that night, and several other couples also happened to be there.

As evening approached, four inches of snow had fallen within a half an hour and the winds had picked up, making the roads rather quickly turn to a drifted danger zone. Most of the couples started to leave early, but it became apparent that those of us who had traveled much of a distance might have to consider staying.

Our hosts cordially offered my husband, myself, another couple and Bob the comfort of their living room furniture and floor as refuge from the mounting blizzard outside. It had gotten later, conversations had dwindled down, and a perfectly forgettable movie with Clint Eastwood was put on to help us all get to sleep.

As I lay there awake, trying to remember just where in the world I was, it occurred to me that I was suddenly wide awake -- and going straight back to sleep would likely prove hopeless.

As I lay there, I commanded my body to go back to sleep, but it simply wasn't listening. So I lay there trying to remember exactly when, during the movie, I had fallen asleep. I was actually laying on the couch asleep, and my husband was slumped over in the old brown recliner.

Teresa and Bob were snoozing on the floor with a blanket over them. Slightly separated from the couple, lay Tyrone, tightly zipped up in a sleeping bag, and sleeping soundly.

The kitchen light was still on and I could see that we had actually left the living room in a bit of a mess. We had made daiquiris throughout the evening, and I could make out the empty bottle of Tequila laying over on the floor next to the chair where my husband Chris lay gently snoring.

As I struggled to remember when I had fallen asleep, my mind jumped back to some of the crazy things that had happened earlier in the evening.

Even though we were visiting his sister and attending a small Christmas party, Chris had practically begged me to dress a bit sexy that night. I reluctantly agreed to allow him to pick out my outfit for me that night, as long as he didn't take it too far overboard.

I pretty much knew what he would pick for me to wear before he even did it anyway. Chris always loved when I would wear stockings and garter belts, normally a fairly low-cut blouse, high heels, and somewhat short miniskirts. I have a fairly new outfit just like this that is both his an my favorite. However, it is normally more for a night out on the town -- alone together -- than in a room full of strangers!

I have to admit I was reluctant, and nervous, but Chris talked me into it when he told me his sister and their friends were not exactly overly conservative and that I certainly would NOT stand out in the crowd. I told him he better not be lying to me and that if I looked like a call girl on display amongst a room full of conservative old cronies that he would be sleeping on the couch. Little did I know, I would end up being the conservative one! (and ironically enough, sleeping on the couch myself!)

I did look pretty sexy that night, and it did not seem to escape the attention of many of the men at the party. Almost everyone at the party was a couple, with the exception of Tyrone. Not only was Tyrone the only black person at this party, but he stood out in many ways from the rest of the group. For one thing, he was at least a good foot to foot and a half taller than everyone in the room. And he wasn't just tall. He was a very large and muscular man. I found out sometime, during the course of the evening that he also played linebacker in a semi-professional football league back where he came from. And not only was he large, but he was also extremely attractive and had a wonderful personality and sense of humor to boot. So, needless to say, he seemed to capture and hold the center of attention from nearly everyone at the party that night.

Another person who seemed to capture the attention of the entire room was the wife of another of Tammy's friends. Her name was Teresa. All of my feelings of insecurity at what I had chosen to wear had melted away at the sight of this hot young blonde. She wore an outfit similar to mine, but it definitely pushed the limits more in every way than mine. She had on a low-cut blouse, a shorter than short black skirt that showed off her black stockings. I suspect she ALSO was wearing garters. This girl was a total fearless social flirt as well. Her husband didn't seem to mind at all either, even though she spent much of the night openly and obviously flirting with Tyrone!

Myself, I tried to stick pretty close to my husband and blend! There were times during this evening where that would become rather difficult to do. In addition, there would be things I would learn about my husband, as well as myself that night! (Not to mention some fairly amazing things about Teresa and her husband!)

The snow had just started falling, and the party was at it's height, with roughly about 25 different couples milling throughout the house. I had met Tammy and her husband a couple of other times during the few short months Chris and I had been married. They were very nice people, great hosts, and threw a wonderful party.

The men at the party definitely noticed my outfit. On several occasions, when a wife wasn't looking, I caught guys trying to look down my top or checking out my legs. I have to admit it was a bit un-nerving to me, but I suspected that Chris was loving every minute of it! Wherever I went ---as long as Teresa wasn't in the same room, I found men staring. Teresa tended to be a bit of a show stealer though. I noticed that she had a bit of a large and fairly well defined bubble butt. This seemed to hypnotize guys wherever she went! I also noticed that Tyrone seemed to stick close by her and her husband as well. Like glue! I could tell, just from what I had seen so far that he was definitely infatuated with her! Her taking the limelight did not bother me at all. In fact, it was a bit of a relief. But when I did venture away from her, I was forever feeling the men of the rooms stares. At some point during the night, Tammy found me talking with a few couples in the living room. She came up & whispered to me:

"I think we're almost completely out of ice. Would you do me a huge favor and run down to the basement and grab a few bags & bring them up for me?"

"Sure, no problem. Are they in that large deep freeze down there?"

"Right. In that small little room in the back right corner of the basement!"

I knew where it was. I had seen that freezer earlier in the evening, so I headed down to help Tammy out.

The party was upstairs, so there was nobody down in the basement. I walked back to that corner room, opened the door, and started grouping around for a light in the dark room. Suddenly the light clicked on, startling me. Behind me was Tom, one of the guys who had secretly been checking me out when his wife wasn't looking.

"Looking for this?" he asked giggling at me as I jumped.

"Oh my God, you scared the crap outta me," I replied.

"HAHAHA! I'm sorry. I just came down to see if I could lend a hand," he answered.

"Yeah, I need to grab some ice," I said as I started clearing laundry and things off of the deep freeze.

Tom quickly closed the distance between us, and as I was bending over the freezer, suddenly I felt his arms go around me. He pressed his hardness into my behind as I suddenly felt both of his hands close around my breasts!

I was totally shocked! I spun around to totally lay into the guy. What NERVE! As I spun around, I saw my husband Chris was walking toward us behind Tom. I was feeling relieved, thinking Chris would certainly put this cocky jerk in his place. Suddenly, Tom's face went immediately to mine, and he grabbed me in a hard-powerful kiss. I was so surprised that I didn't know how to react! Suddenly I felt his tongue pushing into my mouth, and at the same time, as he leaned me back over the deep freeze, pinning my arms against it, he reached up into my blouse and started squeezing one of my breasts!

I pulled back, breathlessly, shaking my head back and forth. I looked for Chris, only to find him quietly standing back in the doorway WATCHING!

Tom was persistently nuzzling my neck as his hand found it's way under my bra to cup my bare breast! He started to suck, somewhat hardly on my neck, while his right hand toyed with my hardening nipple! I considered screaming for a moment, when all of the sudden, from the top of the stairs, Tammy called out:

"Cheryl, did you find the ice?"

"Yeah, I'm getting it," I managed to grunt from underneath Tom.

I looked up, and Chris was gone. Tom quickly got up and headed out of the room as I grabbed the ice and practically RAN back up the stairs to my rescuer Tammy. I was positively furious with Chris and vowed when I found him that he was going to have some explaining to do!

When I got upstairs, I found Chris. I stormed up to him and was ready to kill him.

"What the hell were you doing letting that guy paw me?" I demanded.

"I don't know. I just found it kinda hot. I would think you would have been complimented by it. He thought you were so hot he couldn't resist you."

Actually I DID feel a bit turned on by it all. As I surveyed the room, Tom was back over by his wife and they had started playing a board game with several other couples. I was half tempted to go up & ask his wife if she was aware of her little husband's behavior.

Chris handed me a rather strong Margarita at that point. I was still a bit hot about it all, but as I started drinking down the strong drink, it seemed to calm my nerves a bit. About that time Teresa and her husband came into the room. It was like clockwork, every male eye in the room turned to look at the little hottie with the bubble butt!

In the meantime, I polished off my drink, and Chris quickly handed me another. At this rate, I would be comfortably numb within the hour-a thought that truly didn't sound so bad to me at the moment.

All these thoughts went through my memory as I continued to lie still on the couch, focusing my eyes on the semi-light room, looking at the wall, trying to pass the time, cursing my insomnia, hoping to eventually drift back off to sleep. Many of the events of the night seemed a bit blurry as I lay there. Chris continued to feed me alcohol, and I got totally hammered! At some point, another group started to play another game that Tammy's husband Phil had dreamed up.

"This is my 'special' game we always play when we host New Years Eve parties," explained Phil as he began hanging a large bunch of mistletoe over the door that lead into the kitchen. Next, he got several couples, including Chris and myself to agree to play. Once this was complete, he handed around large cups of 'Courage Punch', which was pretty much straight Vodka, to each participant.

Phil laughed and said, "OK, now drink up -- as much as you can -- and it will provide all kinds of courage!"

"Now, the way the game is played, a couple meets under the mistletoe and they have to kiss. The object of the game is NOT to be the one who BREAKS the kiss, or you lose!" said an excited Phil. Evidently, the difficulty in the game is that it is a good-natured and all in fun. However, the one who would break the kiss has to down a whole CUP of punch! The crowd watches and cheers and chants and taunts.

"Last year we had seven couples and one stag man at our New Year's Eve party, so he had a LOT of fun," beamed Phil.

The game began, and I got selected fairly quickly by the lurch Tom who had gotten handsy in the basement. We met under the mistletoe, and he wasted no time in shoving his tongue in my mouth, much to the crowds excitement! This was all a bit much for me, so I fairly quickly broke! So, I had to rather quickly down the punch. I was REALLY smashed after that, and sat on the couch to join the crowd.

Tom got to pick again, so he picked Teresa -- of course. She was totally fearless, and kissed Tom back with all the gusto that he could ever want! As the kissing continued, Teresa reached behind Tom and firmly grabbed his ass in both hands, making him jump a bit, and break contact! The whole room went nuts, cheering.

"Hey, that's not fair," said Tom, feeling beaten a bit!

The game went on, with couples getting braver and braver. However, the weather started to turn bad, so people were starting to leave. It was about to break up when Tom got to select again, and he picked me.

"OK, but this is the last round," said Phil, since folks were leaving and soon there wouldn't be enough people to keep it interesting.

I was feeling no pain by this point, and had already broken away from two men. I was determined that this would be my round, after watching how easily Teresa had handled Tom earlier.

We met under the mistletoe, and he began kissing me very pasionately. This time I teased him back by running my tongue in and out of his mouth. Everyone was cheering and watching to see who would stop first.

Determined not to be beaten this time, he put his hand inside my low-cut blouse and began copping a feel of my breast through my bra! The crowd went wild! I saw Chris laughing and cheering and yelling for Tom to keep going!

In an effort to make him pull away, I reached down and began pulling his zipper open! The crowd laughed and then roared as Tom bent me slightly backwards and started pulling the hem of my dress up!

I almost pulled away at that point, but I glanced over and noticed a gleam in Chris's eye, and became more resolved to continue. The hem of my dress continued up and up until it was at my waist, fully exposing my stocking tops and panties to everyone in the room!

We still didn't break and I didn't know what to do to stop him! Suddenly his hands pulled my panties off my hips and they fell to my ankles, baring my neatly trimmed pussy to the crowd!!

At this point, there wasn't as much cheering going on and I finally realized that things had gotten way too far out of hand! I tried to pull away, but Tom had a really tight grip on me. Before I finally got free, he managed to get his finger slightly into my dripping wet pussy!

Immediately after that, four of the couples and the rest of the wives left, leaving only those of us who would be staying the night.

Teresa came up to me -- "Hey, you were close! You shoulda grabbed his cock, then you probably woulda won!"

We all laughed whole heartedly at this. Teresa was so open and free. I really had to admire her bravery and wish I was more like her. The rest of the evening went without much incident. Chris was so impressed with my little display that I could tell he was MAJORLY horny...but he was also majorly drunk, and before long had passed out ---like a dead man, on the recliner for the night. Shortly after that, Teresa and her man made their beds to lie down, and Tyrone positioned himself right next to them on the floor, tightly zipped up in a sleeping bag to stay warm. We put the movie on, and pretty much everyone fell off in a fairly hard drunken slumber.

Which brings us back to now!

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a movement to my right. Teresa seemed to be stirring a bit. Without moving my head I looked over to her. Even in dim light it was obvious that she was quite an attractive woman. I thought I remembered Chris telling me at some point the night before that she was some sort of dancer. I remember at the time noticing how well toned and in great shape she was and how very realistic of a thought that truly was.

Her hair was a very light blonde and her skin was a dark bronze from tanning. Her green eyes were ever bright and truly served as a portal to an adventurous and exciting person. Her graceful movements almost gave an illusion of making her seem taller than she actually was, but in reality she only stood about five foot five inches.

As I lay there secretly watching her turning ever so softly I realized that I was really enjoyed being able to stare at her for a moment. I realized that you seldom have a chance to really drink a person in and examine them fully, especially when other people are around. I'm not at all lesbian, or even bi, but Teresa was certainly a site to behold.

That thought made me look up and across the room, feeling guilty I saw my sleeping husband. As long as he slept I decided to give myself the pleasure of looking at our new mutual friend. Teresa continued to wrestle with sleep. I thought perhaps she was feeling uncomfortable because of the unfamiliar sleeping arrangements. I hoped she wouldn't wake. I was enjoying my secret, quite time with her and I wasn't ready to stop. She lifted her arms in the air and stretched. Her eyes didn't open but I knew she was awake. Twisting her body she reached for the sleeping bag next to her. I wondered if she was still groggy from sleep and confused at her surroundings as I had been when I first awakened.

Teresa quietly pulled herself away from her sleeping husband, and gently pulled the zipper of Tyrone's sleeping bag all the way down. This done, she gently pulled back the sleeping bag, to reveal the black athelete's hard, near perfect, and near NAKED body!

The gentle light clearly showed Tyrone's muscular abs and legs as he lay there clad only in a pair of very tight and very small bikini brief underwear. NOW I was definitely starting to feel a bit hot! I had never seen a male body like the one laying right beneath me, not 3 feet from my eyes!

Teresa gently slid over next to him and whispered something to him. He didn't react. She whispered again and he mumbled something back. He spoke louder than she did and I could make out the words. "Go back to sleep Teresa, not here" his words were slurred from sleep and tequila.

She scooted herself closer to him and kept whispering to him. I kept my eyes open but ready to close them at any minute, I didn't want to have to explain why I was laying awake and staring at them. I saw her head draw closer to him and realized she was kissing his neck!

She opened her eyes for the first time and looked at the TV. I quickly shut my eyes and concentrated on laying still. I cracked one eye open and tried to see what she was doing. I could see her straining her neck to look over her husband at my husband. She stayed still, searching for signs that he was sound asleep I assumed.

She quickly turned her head towards me. I snapped my eye shut. God, I hoped she didn't notice that I was awake, I wanted to see what would happen next. I kept my eyes closed for a long while, not wanting to show the slightest movement while she was looking at me.

12