The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her move slightly, I waited a minute more and then slowly opened one eye. Her back was to me now, she was laying on her side next to a sleeping Tyrone. The sleeping bag no longer covered him, she'd pulled it completely off of him.

I scanned the scene and saw one of her hands busy on his stomach. My heart thumped loudly as I saw what exactly she was doing. Her hand skillfully pulled back his briefs and quietly and slowly she inched her hand down inside them.

I could hear the faintest sound as she let go of the waistband once her hand was inside. She again glanced over at my husband. I tensed a bit. She didn't check my way this time before she resumed her task.

With her hand under the waistband, she continued inching it lower. She seemed to find what she was looking for and stopped for a moment to look back at her husband. He showed no reaction and I assumed he was completely asleep, tequila will do that.

Slowly, she moved her hand down and pulled the briefs with it. Her arm and hand blocked my view but I knew what the score was. She wrapped her hand around him and gently moved it up and down. She looked at Tyrone in the face while her hand was busy. He stirred a little, and pushed her hand away.

With her hand out of the way I could see Tyrone's cock sticking straight up. It was hard not for me to let out a little moan. There, just a few feet from me lay the largest, biggest, hardest cock I had ever seen in my life. I was certain it was AT LEAST three times the size of Chris's cock and at least two to three times thicker! I had the strongest desire to touch my pussy at that point, but didn't dare risk moving!

Teresa sat up and stayed still for a moment, contemplating what to do next. My heart was pounding so hard I was afraid she would hear it. By trying to control my breath to seem more sleep-like it seemed like I was just making it worse.

My pussy was absolutely soaking, and I ached to touch it, but I was afraid if I moved the whole scene would fall apart. As if she took the que from my imagination she scooted down a little and bent toward his waist.

I was afraid my view would be blocked and I'd miss out, but somehow she twisted and I had a partial view. She didn't waist any time at all, she took him in her hand and pointed his super-rigid dick straight up.

In the same fluid motion she began to lower her head onto him. Now the light from the TV made things shine slightly different and glow in a way that you normally don't get with normal lamps, when she opened her mouth her lips glistened almost to the point that it looked artificial.

The moisture on them looked slippery and smooth. In contrast to her pale skin her lips shone red. Just as the tip of Tyrone's penis reached her mouth I caught a glimpse of her tongue as it reached out to caress it.

She moved slow, taking in only the head on her short strokes. She withdrew completely and stroked him. The sweet shine of the wetness had spread to his cock, it was now as shiny and slippery looking as her lips. She moved her head down again. This time her tongue came out farther and her head stopped. She licked around the head, and then turned to lick down the shaft. This meant that she was facing me. I closed my eyes partway, but I could still see her.

I saw her eyes close as she was licking silently on him, so I opened mine more. She coated him in her spit and then returned to the top. She descended quickly this time, taking in more than before. For the first time she let a sound escape, the unavoidable "slurp". She stopped and tensed, staying still but still keeping him in her mouth.

Not hearing anyone rouse from our sleep, she resumed. She was taking in a good portion of the prick when Tyrone's hand moved down to her head. She gave him a squeeze and continued on, taking about a third of his cock every time. Tyrone's hand moved to the back of her head and I could see in the way her movements changed that he was applying a little pressure and taking control of the rhythm.

He still lay with his eyes closed and seemed completely unaware of anything around him, it seemed to make no difference to him that he was laying on someone else's living room floor, having someone else's wife sucking his humnngus black cock - tequila will do that.

As he gently took a "handle" of hair, I could tell that he was making her slow her pace. He brought her almost to a stop, positioned her at the very top of that wet dick and paused. Slowly, carefully, he started pushing her down.

I could see the look on her face, how she moved her lips to slide smoothly. Up, her lips rolled out and her cheeks hollowed out as he made her withdraw. The next movement caught me totally off guard. As soon as she reached the top he pushed hard and sent her half way down bottoming out in her mouth. Slowly he brought her up again, and again pushed hard and forced her down. Her eyes were open now, her eyebrows crinkled up, showing her discomfort at having her mouth so full.

The third trip down he didn't stop pushing and her nose bottomed out at his balls. I was absolutely amazed that she could take it all! It had to be a good ten inches of cock crammed into her mouth!!

He brought her up quickly and forced her down again. Even though she was still doing her best to pleasure him, he was in control now, and he decided he was going to fuck her throat. Her breath came harder and I could make it out a bit louder, although she didn't seem to protest I could tell she wasn't enjoying herself.

Tyrone, on the other hand, was becoming a little more lively, his chest moved up and down, and although his eyes remained closed his faces was contorted with the pleasure of a hot mouth on his cock. He kept ramming her face down to his balls, she seemed to accept it and get her rhythm back. The look on her face changed from discomfort to lust, she opened her mouth more, her head moved quicker without the help of Tyrone, although his hand was still gripping her hair.

Teresa's eyes glistened... Shit! Her eyes are open, she could see me watching her! I hadn't even had time to react when she looked up at me. Our eyes locked, her expression was hard to judge because Tyrone was still moving her head on his prick.

I shut my eyes tight hoping that I'd gotten away with it, I knew I hadn't. So as long as I was busted I figured I'd get a few last looks. Teresa shifted her weight and tried to come off Tyrones dick, as she struggled Tyrone brought up his other hand and forced her down before she was clear.

Her eyes focused on me while Tyrone controlled her head. She was trying to pull up but was in such a position as to not have any leverage against Tyrones hands. I watched her head bounce up and down as she struggled to get free. Now she wasn't thrashing all about mind you but just trying to move her head off the man.

Finally, after trying a few ways, she just stared at me, trying to collect herself and find a way to stop. Just then Tyrone started reaching his apex. His pushing became more forceful and he forced Teresa down and kept her down. Her eyes lit up as this happened, she knew that she wouldn't be able to get away and avoid embarrassment now.

She lowered her gaze and concentrated for a minute on what she was doing. I could hear Tyrone panting and see his muscles tightening, any second now he would cum in Teresa's mouth while I was watching, and not know it!

He pushed Teresa down hard, paused for a minute and snapped her head back off his prick. She gasped at the sudden movement and the sudden emptyness of her mouth. One hand let go of her hair and he grasped his cock, jacking it quickly.

His other hand kept her face close, not even thinking about it, he let it fly. Three jets flew the distance and plopped onto her cheeks. Her face was one of confusion. Apparently, she didn't want to let Tyrone know I was watching, she could have said something. Maybe she was hoping that he'd avoid embarrassment if he didn't know.

This allowed me to pretty much see the whole thing! Maybe she thought he'd be upset at her for doing it, maybe he'd think she did it on purpose so I could watch, maybe she was just a little scared because she got caught. For whatever reason, she just stared at me, the cum making lines across her face, now shining like chrome in the light of the television.

Tyrone slowed his stroking and pushed Teresa back onto his softening prick. Apprehensively, she took him in and finished what she had started, sucking all the cum from his spent cock. Her eyes still on mine, I saw her swallow. I knew that she was taking in Tyrone's cum, drinking it up. She finished with him and spit out his limp penis.

He whispered something to her, covered himself with the sleeping bag and rolled over with his back to both of us. Within seconds I could tell by his breathing that he'd returned to sleep.

Teresa looked up at me, wiped the cum from her cheek with a dishtowel that someone had left on the floor, and winked at me! She then got back under her covers, rolled over as Tyrone had done, and within moments, was fast asleep.

12