The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11.4

Story Info
Chris arrives home from a business trip.
2.2k words
4.01
27.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day had finally arrived! Cheryl felt like she had waited an eternity for Chris to come home, and today was finally the day! Today she would go to the airport and pick up her husband. She couldn't wait to see him again. She couldn't wait for him to take her into his strong black arms and hold her down....

"Damn!" she thought. Every time she started imagining her man coming home it seemed she always somehow drifted off into fantasizing about Thomas again! It was really becoming a bit of a habit, and it was seriously worrying her.

Her worst fear was that perhaps they might be getting intimate or something, and she might accidentally call Chris Thomas or something. THAT would be the absolute WORST thing that could ever happen, thought you pretty young blonde.

But, regardless of all that, today was FINALLY the day! She would get to see Thomas....errr....Chris AGAIN!!

"Oh shit, I BETTER not do that" said Cheryl out loud to herself.

In spite of these troubling thoughts, Cheryl was on cloud nine today. She sang to herself as she was getting herself ready to go pick up Chris. She took a nice long, hot shower, and totally pampered herself as she was getting ready. She shaved her armpits, legs, and finally her pussy. It had been several days since she had done this, and she wanted to be totally smooth and soft for his touch that she would surely be feeling again today!

She began putting on her sexiest outfit that she dared wear out in public. Her short miniskirt, low-cut blouse, black stockings -- complete wither garters -- and, to top it all off, she was NOT going to wear panties! Chris was going to simply go crazy when he saw her. And she was likely going to jump him right there, and climb on and ride his giant black cock....

"Damn!"

.........................................................................................

"CHRIS!"

"CHERYL! Oh my GOD, you look HOT!"

The two newlyweds ran into each other's arms at the airport. After two weeks apart, they were definitely happy to see one another. The waves of guilt that Cheryl felt for her indiscretions while Chris was away washed away as he held her in his arms. Someday she would admit all that had happened. Someday when they were ready and they could get through it together.

"MY God baby, you look HOT!" repeated Chris as he looked his wife over from head to toe.

Chris leaned over and whispered into her ear, "God I'm horny baby! I don't even know if I can make it home the way you look."

Cheryl answered "Who says you have to".

The couple smiled at each other.

"Let's grab my luggage and get out of here!" offered Chris.

The couple followed the corridor out, then went down a long staircase, until they reach the baggage claim area. It seemed to take hours for Chris's bag to finally show up. ON their way out of the baggage claim area to exit into the parking lot, they passed a security guard with a nametag of JEROME on it.

"Be careful out there ya'll! Lotsa dangerous people out there." As he said this, he reached over with his big hand and slapped Cheryl directly on her butt, allowing his hand to linger just for a moment on her pantyless ass.

Chris was so shocked he didn't know what to say. Cheryl took care of it for him by marching straight out the doors and into the night. Chris could only follow dumb founded.

"I can't believe that huge ugly black guy just grabbed your ass right in public! I have a good mind to call the airport and report him," said Chris.

"You won't have the energy to use the phone when I get done with you big boy," was Cheryl's answer.

As they got into the car, suddenly any thoughts of calling airport security were completely forgotten by Chris. Chris, being the perfect gentleman, had held Cheryl's door for her as she got into the car. Next, he walked to his side, and got into the car. The moment he closed his door, Cheryl was ON him. She threw herself into his arms, and before Chris knew what hit him, Cheryl was shoving her tongue deep into Chris's throat.

As they were kissing, Cheryl began unbuttoning her shirt, she unbuttoned three buttons, then pulled away from the kiss to tell Chris something:

"DRIVE!"

"You GOT it," laughed Chris as he started the car and began driving out of the airport parking lot. As he drove, Cheryl scooted over next to him on the seat and began working on unbuckling his buckle! After some struggle, it came undone, next she unbuttoned and nearly ripped his zipper as she jerked it down. Chris couldn't believe his great fortune as his wife pulled back his white undies, pulling out his already rock hard cock.

Cheryl smiled down at her husband's cock. True, it was nowhere near as large as Thomas's, but she still loved the little guy! Cheryl shoved all of Chris's cock into her mouth, down to his balls, without any great effort. As she was down there, she also began licking his balls as she sucked him.

Chris was trying to drive as good as he could. As they approached the ticket booth at the airport parking, Chris motioned to Cheryl to stop for a moment, but she simply refused. He decided, "What the fuck, I'm not gonna make her if she doesn't want to," so they pulled up to the booth.

A rather plump black girl was working inside. She could see directly down into the car as Chris handed her a $10 and the ticket for the car. She smiled down at him, saying:

"Well, isn't it a pleasant day?"

"The best I've had in some time," answered Chris quite honestly.

As he said that, Cheryl realized she was being watched, and pulled away, leaving Chris's erect cock fully out in the open for the young ticket taker to get a good look at.

The ticket taker simply smiled and pretended not to see anything. As they drove away she said to herself, "Awwww....young love. Never seen a white boy dick before....Pathetic! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Back in the car Cheryl said, "What did she say? I missed it?"

"Nothing important. Just to take care and have a good day," said Chris, hoping his wife would take up where she left off.

Cheryl smiled at her husband, and bent back down to his cock. She took it all the way in her mouth again, then came up off it, looked smilingly up at her husband and asked, "So how big did you say your cock was baby?"

"MMMMmm... I'm not sure. I think like seven or eight inches," lied Chris.

"It's such a nice cock," smiled his wife as she sucked a bit more.

"You better take it a bit slower babe. It's been along time for me, and I don't want to cum yet," warned Chris.

"OK, we'll save that for when we get home then," said Cheryl as she reluctantly released her husbands throbbing hard cock.

When the two newlyweds returned to their home, Cheryl stuck to her husband like glue as they entered their home.

Chris was a bit thirsty from the trip, so he grabbed a beer out of the fridge. The two sat in their kitchen for awhile just chatting.

"I can't wait 'til we get to have our New Year's party," said Chris.

"Yeah, those are always great fun every year," agreed Cheryl. "Hey, do you remember that crazy blonde girl that your sisters husband had invited to the party?"

"You mean the one that kept flirting with Tyrone?" asked Chris.

Cheryl blushed a bit as she remembered that night. "Yeah, well, her and her husband live right here in Tampa. I told her when we had a party that I would invite her. DO you mind?"

"Not at all. In fact, did you know that Tyrone now works with ME?" asked Chris. "I could also invite him. I bet she'd like that too," laughed Chris.

"I didn't know he worked with you!" said Cheryl. "Yeah, definitely DO invite him. We're already inviting Thomas and Belinda, so what the heck?"

"Well, I'm guessing he'll be busy, but I can still invite him," said Thomas as he began staring at his hot young wife. He felt the lust rising in him.

"Let's go upstairs," said Cheryl to her husband.

She didn't need to say it twice. As she started up the stairs, he was chasing her up the stairs, grabbing at her ass all the way.

"AAAHHH!" Cheryl screamed and ran for the bedroom with Chris hot on her tail.

He caught her as they entered the room. He spun her around, and they shared a long-intimate kiss. Chris reached up and grabbed a tit in each hand through his wife's blouse.

Cheryl pulled away, got on the bed on all fours, lifted her skirt above her bare ass and pussy, and said, "I want it doggy style tonight!"

Chris was in utter shock. He and his wife had NEVER done it doggy style...but he certainly couldn't wait to try it. Not even taking off his clothes all the way, Chris pulled down his pants & undies and assumed the position behind his beautiful wife.

Without the slightest effort, he jammed forward hard, and his cock easily slid into his wife up to the hilt.

"OOPS," said Cheryl.

"OOPS what?" asked Chris.

"I think you missed baby," answered Cheryl.

"No I didn't! I'm all the way in!"

Cheryl was mortified. She quickly tried to think of something to save her husband's ego.

"NO, I mean you missed the opportunity earlier in the car when that lady at the booth was taking your ticket! Silly."

Chris was totally confused. But it really didn't matter! He was in to the hilt in his wife's wonderful warm and wet pussy. He started fucking with all his might.

Cheryl felt like crying. The only way she could even tell what her husband was doing was when their bodies made contact when he slammed against her. She could not even remotely FEEL his cock in her pussy. Thomas must have REALLY stretched her. His cock was so THICK. Suddenly thinking of that made her HOT. She reached up underneath herself and starting frigging her clit as fast as she could. Unfortunately, it truly HAD been along time for Chris. Just when she was on the edge, about 2 minutes into the fuck, Chris let out a huge sigh, then fell to the side of his wife on the bed.

"Oh baby, that was SOOO good," said Chris to his beautiful young wife.

"Yeah, the best," said Cheryl trying desparately to hide the sarcasm in her voice. She had not gotten to cum. "DAMN IT" she thought to herself.

"I love you so much Baby," said Chris to his wife.

"I love you too," replied Cheryl as she got up to clean up.

AS soon as she was gone, Chris made himself comfortable on the bed. Chris felt so good to be home, and due to the jetlag of his travelling, he quickly and easily fell into a deep sleep.

As the evening progressed, Chris was awakened by some sort of movement beside him. Cheryl was moaning softly beside him and he thought he could sense that she was softly rubbing her pussy. Chris couldn't help but wonder what it was that had gotten his wife so excited. After all, they had JUST gotten done fucking, hadn't they?

Unfortunately, and Chris knew it was true, his wife often had trouble achieving orgasm during intercourse. He had read that this wasn't uncommon for women to have difficulty cumming during sex. Also unfortunately, he had simply been too tired from the long flight to help her reach an orgasm after he had cum himself.

This was the first time he could recall actually catching his wife pleasuring her self, however. He smiled to himself a bit thinking that she was finally coming out of her shell sexually. Maybe it was what had happened on the elevator with Thomas.

Chris was simply exhausted from his trip, and fell back into a deep sleep. The next morning when he awakened, Cheryl was still fast asleep. As he looked over at her, he noticed that there was a ruler sitting out on the nightstand.

"She MUST have measured my cock at some point while I was sleeping," thought Chris to himself. He had to pee really bad, so he had a morning hardon. As he walked quietly past her, he took the ruler and measured himself.

It was unmistakable. It was definitely just shy of five inches. "How embarrassing," thought Chris to himself. "So much for seven to eight." Chris frowned, gently set down the ruler, and Cheryl was smiling up at him.

"I guess it's not quite as big as I had thought," he said to his wife.

"Honey, I love what you got!" said Cheryl. "You don't have to have a monster cock for me to love you."